Why do blackwomen think a big booty i...

Why do blackwomen think a big booty is only exclusive to them.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Lovethemgirls

UK

#1 Feb 2, 2009
Ask a black woman what puts her on top of a white girl or even as a equal and the dumb bitch will say something stupid like the booty. Well I have news for you blackwomen white women have some ass to so do Asian women. Its not exclusive to blackwomen. I saw this fine ass white girl about 3 days ago, this chick had an ass to die for. I would easily trade that babe in for any black girl I have seen.

“Not liked but it's Alright....”

Since: Apr 08

Richmond, VA

#2 Feb 2, 2009
^^^ will you shut up........ Your in the UK, why are you even in this forum?

Since: Jan 09

West Jefferson, OH

#3 Feb 2, 2009
You sound dumb and yes just like white people think blue and green eyes ,or beauty for that atter is exclusive to them black women think fat asses is to them. Its all ignorance
Lovethemgirls

UK

#5 Feb 2, 2009
PrincessStar wrote:
^^^ will you shut up........ Your in the UK, why are you even in this forum?
I am here to spread the truth to the ignorant blackwomen of the world. I will not be censored nor thearetned, if you dont like what I say then tough. I am just telling the truth, you should appreciate me for that.
Lovethemgirls

UK

#6 Feb 2, 2009
JadefromBk wrote:
You sound dumb and yes just like white people think blue and green eyes ,or beauty for that atter is exclusive to them black women think fat asses is to them. Its all ignorance
Except big assed white girls is more common than blue or green eyes black people. Blackwomen only have their asses to fall back on when it comes to rating beauty and the things they contribute as women.

Since: Nov 08

Gravenhurst, Canada

#7 Feb 2, 2009
More of these " I come to spread the light of truth on all the ignorant stupid black women of the world" threads ?

Haters don't sleep, do they ?

Check it, I love my big booty black women and I don't think that the only thing a black woman has of value is her booty. However, it definitely is a wonderful bonus.

“Learn to love yourself first!!”

Since: Oct 07

Georgia Peach

#8 Feb 2, 2009
a big ass is big ass. who cares. squats and lunges can give just about anyone a nice butt. there are women of all races who have nice bodies.
MDJ

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#9 Feb 2, 2009
Oh god, who cares! Asian women? If you don't sit your azz down, somewhere..........all races of women can have cute litte butts. You guyz, say anything is nice........and it's always....i saw this white girl....she's shaped just like a black woman.....i saw an Asian girl, she's shaped just like a black woman. WTF, is that about?(Could that mean that black women are supreme in azzes? Yep!!!).

Black women will always reign, in having big, curvaceous, rounds azzes. But who cares??

And can there be white girls or asian girls who have cute little butts? Hell Yeah! But most are not shaped like a black woman........black women are just shaped and built differently. So what! Let it go!
Holli

United States

#10 Feb 2, 2009
Lovethemgirls wrote:
Ask a black woman what puts her on top of a white girl or even as a equal and the dumb bitch will say something stupid like the booty. Well I have news for you blackwomen white women have some ass to so do Asian women. Its not exclusive to blackwomen. I saw this fine ass white girl about 3 days ago, this chick had an ass to die for. I would easily trade that babe in for any black girl I have seen.
Like it matters. It's not like you have any chance at here or any women.
Holli

United States

#11 Feb 2, 2009
Lovethemgirls wrote:
<quoted text>
I am here to spread the truth to the ignorant blackwomen of the world. I will not be censored nor thearetned, if you dont like what I say then tough. I am just telling the truth, you should appreciate me for that.
Your truth and a dollar with get me a lottery ticket. I don't care what you think. There are beautiful and ugly women in all races. That is the only TRUTH that matters.
Lovethemgirls

UK

#12 Feb 2, 2009
MDJ wrote:
Oh god, who cares! Asian women? If you don't sit your azz down, somewhere..........all races of women can have cute litte butts. You guyz, say anything is nice........and it's always....i saw this white girl....she's shaped just like a black woman.....i saw an Asian girl, she's shaped just like a black woman. WTF, is that about?(Could that mean that black women are supreme in azzes? Yep!!!).
Black women will always reign, in having big, curvaceous, rounds azzes. But who cares??
And can there be white girls or asian girls who have cute little butts? Hell Yeah! But most are not shaped like a black woman........black women are just shaped and built differently. So what! Let it go!
Nort really I have seen loads of white girls with better bodies than black women and tons and tons of asians with better body. Black women always refer to there ass because they dont even want to go there with the face because they know what they see when they look in the mirror.
Eletrikmind

Rome, NY

#13 Feb 2, 2009
Lovethemgirls wrote:
implants

“keep it fair across the board!”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Texas

#14 Feb 2, 2009
Lovethemgirls wrote:
Why dont you kiss our azz and call it a day and get some rest and have pleasant dreams of Asians and White women. nighty nite

mrallaboutlogik2 4

Since: Feb 09

San Diego, CA

#15 Feb 2, 2009
a big ass is big ass. who cares. squats and lunges can give just about anyone a nice butt. there are women of all races who have nice bodies.

SORRY A BIG AFRAKAN ASS IS WAY DIFFRENT THEN A NICE BUTT

SO YOU ARE WRONG SQAUTS AND LUNGES WILL NOT GET YOU A AFRAKAN ASS LIKE JACKING OFF WONT GET YOU A 12 INCH PENIS. LOL
Lovethemgirls

UK

#16 Feb 2, 2009
Holli wrote:
<quoted text>
Like it matters. It's not like you have any chance at here or any women.
Lol I dont want any blackwoman but they want me, blackwomen have nothing physically going on for themselves. They wear fake hair to cover up their real hair, they have the fake nails and they think they are the most beautiful thing ever. Its all lies though and everyone knows it.

asiaticbrotha

“Doing me. ”

Since: Jun 08

Florida

#17 Feb 2, 2009
GirlPower wrote:
squats and lunges can't give no woman a nice ass. it can only tighten up a little bit what they already have. if your ass is flat lunges and squats ain't going to do nothing for you.

“Learn to love yourself first!!”

Georgia Peach

#18 Feb 2, 2009
asiaticbrotha wrote:
<quoted text>
squats and lunges can't give no woman a nice ass. it can only tighten up a little bit what they already have. if your ass is flat lunges and squats ain't going to do nothing for you.
They gave me a wondeful one
MDJ

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#19 Feb 2, 2009
Lovethemgirls wrote:
<quoted text>
Nort really I have seen loads of white girls with better bodies than black women and tons and tons of asians with better body. Black women always refer to there ass because they dont even want to go there with the face because they know what they see when they look in the mirror.
You're trying to be mean, and you are silly to......just because they are black women does not mean they all are unattractive......i'm quite sure there will be women of all races who will not find you attractive.

There are white women who will have a more fit body than a black woman and vice versa....there will be a black women who body is more curvier than a white woman. It's not even about race. It's just she's merely a woman. And all women, including myself have issues or can be insecure with their bodies. We come in all shapes an sizes.

Society, always wanted black women to believe how they were shape was something to be embarrassed or ashamed about......when there bodies are just as great and sexy as any race of women.

You don't like it don't look at it. There will be a lot of black men who will always be attracted to the curves of a black woman. Other races of men negative opinions really don't matter. It's kinda expected, really..........

“ZZZZZZZ”

ATL

#20 Feb 2, 2009
I love my thick black women!!!! Come to Big Sexy!!!

asiaticbrotha

“Doing me. ”

Since: Jun 08

Florida

#21 Feb 2, 2009
GirlPower wrote:
<quoted text>They gave me a wondeful one
I doubt it. If you ask any personal trainer or someone who's familar with what resistance exercises can and can't do for your body, i'm sure they'll tell you that those exercises can't make a woman's ass grow. It can only tighten up the muscles or make it more firm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 3 min el rey de los cam... 4,069
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Comrade 1,680,466
Trump denies making disparaging comments about ... 5 min Paul 143
White girls are hating hard on Meghan Markle !! 5 min IT IS I 14
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 min dreamhunk 37,768
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 8 min el rey de los cam... 1,540
ack! busted! 11 min el rey de los cam... 9
Racist White People on MLK Day. 31 min el rey de los cam... 46
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 1 hr el rey de los cam... 61
Trump's, "Worst Week Ever"! 10 hr The Laughing Axe 54
More from around the web