Ugly feral N|G|ETS beat Hispanic man ...

Ugly feral N|G|ETS beat Hispanic man to death in NJ!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3 Sep 23, 2013
Three against one.............how typical.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#4 Sep 23, 2013
Good thing for the three black males they banded together to achieve their task, otherwise the shoe would've been on the other foot - the Hispanic could've easily beaten either one of the blacks to death singlehandedly. We can only go by what historical evidence tells us.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#5 Sep 23, 2013
This post will pass unadvertised. I do have noticed that black on white crimes don't have as much importance as white on black crimes. It is sad thou, every passing generation is getting worst and worst by the minute, less good accomplishment by youngsters, less motivation from them, and the absent of a good role model. Soon juvenile jails will be all filled up. These kids not only ruined their life's, but their families' and other people's lives also.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#6 Sep 23, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
Good thing for the three black males they banded together to achieve their task, otherwise the shoe would've been on the other foot - the Hispanic could've easily beaten either one of the blacks to death singlehandedly. We can only go by what historical evidence tells us.
Those kids shouldn't have even bothered that man in the first place.
REAL BRO

Kansas City, MO

#8 Sep 23, 2013
The police was just STANDING their GROUND. To hell with you TACO-CHASING SPIICKS.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#10 Sep 23, 2013
The common black male's combat skills versus other races of men have become so pathetic, it would be a safe bet that even a not-so-healthy non-black such a homeless person can corral and subdue the average black.

Throughout America, much proof exists. Even in last year's face-eating case, the young black assailant, high on hyperactive stimulants, only his gained "power" while his elderly non-black victim was asleep or passed out.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#11 Sep 23, 2013
REAL BRO wrote:
The police was just STANDING their GROUND. To hell with you TACO-CHASING SPIICKS.
I'm not mexican, I don't like tacos :P

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#12 Sep 23, 2013
Proud Pro Human wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you think this "trend" is going to work out for blacks -- even that tiny percentage that don't cause problems or leech off the system?
It doesn't work for anyone, there are blacks that are respectful, hard working, and educated, but there are those that cause of their acts they drag others down with them.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#13 Sep 23, 2013
Even the American black's own fellow brethren in native African nations such as Somalia are both emotional and weapon-dependent.....a deadly combination.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#14 Sep 23, 2013
Three anonymous, unknown, unseen, strangers beat a Hispanic man and all of a sudden EVERYONE black is implicated by goofy, emotionally disturbed, white people who really don't care for the Hispanic, because to them he's probably an illegal. In fact, one anonymous, unknown, unseen, strange white man does a similar crime and he gets the benefit of being judged as an individual.

YT's double standards are just so funny.
Jax

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Sep 23, 2013
This is quite sad but why is it necessary to use such offensive words in the title of this thread?

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#17 Sep 23, 2013
KIP wrote:
Three anonymous, unknown, unseen, strangers beat a Hispanic man and all of a sudden EVERYONE black is implicated by goofy, emotionally disturbed, white people who really don't care for the Hispanic, because to them he's probably an illegal. In fact, one anonymous, unknown, unseen, strange white man does a similar crime and he gets the benefit of being judged as an individual.
The thing here is that they are teenagers, I mean, where are the parents? Where are the morals and principals? Life has lost any value. The three boys were caught on surveillance camera and they even admitted everything. Doesn't matter if he is hispanic, black, white, asian, thing is three little brats toke the life of an innocent man.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#18 Sep 23, 2013
Jax wrote:
This is quite sad but why is it necessary to use such offensive words in the title of this thread?
I do agree on that.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#19 Sep 23, 2013
GrouchoMarxist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well,....not ALL whites owned slaves, but......
But what?
What does slavery have to do with this story?

This is another thing: Sometimes white people really get everything mixed up. This guy actually thinks slavery is involved, because black guys were committing the crime. Never mind that the victim was HISPANIC, to this guy, when a black man commits the crime all blacks and slavery somehow are involved.

I still question how some of these creatures think they have such a higher IQ

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#20 Sep 23, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
This post will pass unadvertised. I do have noticed that black on white crimes don't have as much importance as white on black crimes. It is sad thou, every passing generation is getting worst and worst by the minute, less good accomplishment by youngsters, less motivation from them, and the absent of a good role model. Soon juvenile jails will be all filled up. These kids not only ruined their life's, but their families' and other people's lives also.
Why do you think it will go unadvertised? Whites control the media don't they? Why would whites suppress this?

Do you think that all the crimes whites commit against blacks are televised? What about all the crimes and etc whites inflict on hispanics? Do you think that every single incident gets air time?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#21 Sep 23, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing here is that they are teenagers, I mean, where are the parents? Where are the morals and principals? Life has lost any value. The three boys were caught on surveillance camera and they even admitted everything. Doesn't matter if he is hispanic, black, white, asian, thing is three little brats toke the life of an innocent man.
Nobody said anything about teenagers. All of that went out the door, because the perpetrators are black. White people commit crimes as teenagers. Black teenagers commit crimes as BLACKS. The standard is different, because some white people are afraid to see what is really there --KIDS. So in truth you're right. The (black) parents need to be visible so they can remind the kids of whitey's double standard for justice.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#22 Sep 23, 2013
KIP wrote:
It's insane coming from the same group of people that were killing and r2ping hispanic women and children like it was going out of style.

Whites have done FARR more to hispanics than blacks ever could or would do.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#23 Sep 23, 2013
Jax wrote:
--- because the perps are black.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#24 Sep 23, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think it will go unadvertised? Whites control the media don't they? Why would whites suppress this?
Do you think that all the crimes whites commit against blacks are televised? What about all the crimes and etc whites inflict on hispanics? Do you think that every single incident gets air time?
I meant here on the forum. I do know whites control the media and obviously will put black people on a more controverting stand.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#25 Sep 23, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody said anything about teenagers. All of that went out the door, because the perpetrators are black. White people commit crimes as teenagers. Black teenagers commit crimes as BLACKS. The standard is different, because some white people are afraid to see what is really there --KIDS. So in truth you're right. The (black) parents need to be visible so they can remind the kids of whitey's double standard for justice.
I really could care less about what color those boys are, you are right, others will look them for their color, but what surprises me is their age, being so young and committing a crime, not a simple robbery, but an homicide at the age of 13 and 14. It shows how bad things are, how little tolerance we have shown to have with one another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I swear that this happened yesterday. 2 min Clawd Hamercy 2
If blacks would go home, the KKK would be unnec... 4 min Repatriation 2017 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min TranshumanX 46,605
Poll Who looks better, Puerto Ricans or Mexicans? (Jul '09) 9 min Bla bla 1,361
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,396,342
buck gets huge nu sentence for sexually abusing... 15 min Black Buck Pedos 6
News Forced diversity training backfires, claims Har... 18 min Truth Hurts 5
Eurafrica 41 min enoch powell 70
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 48 min yisarel 136,119
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr thetruth 32,719
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 4 hr Oh No You Di-nt 48
More from around the web