Boston Bomber a BLACK Muslim!

Boston Bomber a BLACK Muslim!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Interesting Facts

Tampa, FL

#1 Apr 15, 2013
He was seen running down the street yelling "Allah U Akbar" before the bomb went off!
AMF

Etna, OH

#4 Apr 16, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
Were only swine cracKKKers injuried?
No.

And it was a group of Americans who tackled Abdulrahman Ali Alharbi who authorities are now searching the apartment of. Some of us are fully awake. Being that he is a Saudi National does that make him a Quaker?

""A civilian who thought he was acting suspiciously chased him down and tackled him and then turned him over to Boston police, saying, I saw this guy hanging around over there acting suspiciously. And then he ran. That may mean a lot, it may mean nothing at all."

FYI...

"I am John Doe

Dear Muslim Terrorist/ Plotter/Planner/Funder/Enabler /Apologist [in other words, and for short: Mohammedan Mobster - dda],

'You do not know me. But I am on the lookout for you.

'You are my enemy.

'**And I am yours.
I am John Doe.**{my emphasis - dda}.

"I am traveling on your plane. I am riding on your train. I am at your bus stop. I am on your street. I am in your subway car. I am on your lift.
I am your neighbor. I am your customer. I am your classmate. I am your boss.

"I am John Doe...

"I will never forget the alertness of actor James Woods, who notified a stewardess that several Arab men sitting in his first-class cabin on an August 2001 flight were behaving strangely. The men turned out to be 9/11 hijackers on a test run.

"I will act when homeland security officials ask me to "report suspicious activity."

"I will embrace my local police department's admonition: "If you see something, say something."

"I am John Doe...".

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/04/saudi-in-cu...
what

Doha, Qatar

#5 Apr 18, 2013
ok lets see. lot people said he is a Muslim. now when picture come and the guy look black now hes : black Muslim hahah.
i love it. what if he was a Chinese ?
Mighty Whitey

United States

#6 Apr 18, 2013
Now that we know the bomber was black, watch our slave descendants rally around him and ook "dint doo nuffins" until the sonofabitch finally confesses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Realtime 1,535,207
why do's white people always thinks theys bette... (Nov '15) 42 min Trina242 48
White Male Privilege 2 hr Mark Rosenkranz 1
These old effeminate Loser WW hood hoes 3 hr EffeminateMaceo 1
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 3 hr EffeminateBoyMaceo 39
Do blacks still think the moon landing was a hoax? 3 hr EffeminateBoyMaceo 20
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 3 hr SadButTrue 41
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 3 hr SadButTrue 127
Racism in America 13 hr EffeminateMaceo 555
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 19 hr Pissed off 14