Is This True For Men?
galaxygirl

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Jul 11, 2013
Is it true that men don't find you attractive if you're not approached often? I mean the other thing I can think of is if a woman doesn't go out often but it shouldn't matter...right? It doesn't alter the way she looks, etc.

Also I know there is the OBVIOUS to consider....like married men, homosexual men or men of a different belief/race...

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#2 Jul 11, 2013
For some men, it may be a red flag, but for others it's simply trivial. It also depends on how attractive the woman is. Who wants somebody that nobody else wants? that's like going to a restaurant and you're the only customer in the parking lot. Would you trust to eat that food?
Satan

Rowlett, TX

#5 Jul 11, 2013
Ironically, most men do not approach super attractive women because of fear of rejection. The hottest women are by far the easiest to date because they seldom get asked out except by drunk men at clubs.

Equally, a man's self-image and ego is built by many many women over Time.

“I beleave in reason not god”

Level 3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 11, 2013
galaxygirl wrote:
Is it true that men don't find you attractive if you're not approached often? I mean the other thing I can think of is if a woman doesn't go out often but it shouldn't matter...right? It doesn't alter the way she looks, etc.
Also I know there is the OBVIOUS to consider....like married men, homosexual men or men of a different belief/race...
I don`t know on that, but it does seem that women are more attractive to men who have multiple women who are interested in him.

“R.I.P.Cuzzo <3 317/87-7/29/13”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#7 Jul 12, 2013
@Satan
I kind of agree, not because I'm a woman its just that I observe them drooling but not approaching...either me or if I notice a decent looking man eye balling another beautiful woman.
I doubt anyone would avoid someone because others are...it shouldn't matter what other men see, unless the chick is a wellknown ho/hoodrat with many kids, then I can how avoidance is a red flag.

Level 3

Location hidden

#9 Jul 30, 2013
NOT true!

Level 3

Location hidden

#11 Jul 31, 2013
Forevershy334
Lol! What? Who tries to pimp dudes on here???

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#12 Jul 31, 2013
How would they know whether or not men are approaching you if they are not around you 24/7? What are men psychics or something? They can just can look at a woman and say that nobody wants her? LOL!!!!!!
Giggs

Manchester, UK

#13 Jul 31, 2013
galaxygirl wrote:
No.

I go out a lot. It would be nice to have someone at home waiting for me. Also I go out with the guys.... Girls in england tend to go out with the girls or stay at home etc...
Giggs

Manchester, UK

#14 Jul 31, 2013
If a dog sees a ball he ignores it.

If he sees someone else playing with it it makes him want it.

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#15 Jul 31, 2013
galaxygirl wrote:
Not really. It depends on how often how you go out & if ur going out to social settings. Just being out at regular places were PPL are NOT really known too pick up dates may decrease ur chances of being approached. Basically being places where women want to be approached or giving off a vibe you don't mind being approached kinda give off a green light if that makes sense. Now some men will approach women whether they give off a sign or not but I'm not sure if they are the majority or minority. Just like some women will approach a man while some want. It doesn't necessarily mean only those who approach find you attractive.

Level 3

Location hidden

#17 Aug 5, 2013
Good answer Redefined!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BW blaming BM. Here is a BW that admit BW are ... 3 min Mister Please 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,265,134
why iranian peoples hate white people more than... (Jan '13) 6 min Current Affairs 36
Racist N!@@er cartoons, LMWAO. 9 min The Black Foreigner 2
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 26 min bwilliams1962 2,761
big oob knob is like a doorknob everbody gets a... 27 min rebel111 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 27 min African AE 35,067
So many white women are having sex with black men (Jan '14) 30 min Open Minded and V... 143
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 43 min Mister Please 161
Africans did not sell their own 3 hr The Black Foreigner 188
Trump will destroy America ! 3 hr PolakPotrafi 108
More from around the web