Some black men are weak -blame women

Posted in the African-American Forum

askme

La Place, LA

#1 Apr 6, 2013
Some black men are weak and blame black women for their failures and lack of success.

FACE -white men are superior and have dominated !!

you say white women are more cultured .-TRUE
Well its because we RAISED our daughters AND pampered them provided, and protected them.
We educated and traing them. That is why they are CULTURED

what have you done with your daughters. ABANDONED THEM.

your women are hard , AND ANGRY

because they have had to be MAN AND WOMAN

MESS UP YOUR OWN RACE
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#2 Apr 6, 2013
askme wrote:
Some black men are weak and blame black women for their failures and lack of success.

FACE -white men are superior and have dominated !!

you say white women are more cultured .-TRUE
Well its because we RAISED our daughters AND pampered them provided, and protected them.
We educated and traing them. That is why they are CULTURED

what have you done with your daughters. ABANDONED THEM.

your women are hard , AND ANGRY

because they have had to be MAN AND WOMAN

MESS UP YOUR OWN RACE
Why so angry?
Skin peelers

Washington, DC

#3 Apr 6, 2013
askme wrote:
Some black men are weak and blame black women for their failures and lack of success.
FACE -white men are superior and have dominated !!
you say white women are more cultured .-TRUE
Well its because we RAISED our daughters AND pampered them provided, and protected them.
We educated and traing them. That is why they are CULTURED
what have you done with your daughters. ABANDONED THEM.
your women are hard , AND ANGRY
because they have had to be MAN AND WOMAN
MESS UP YOUR OWN RACE
Is that you sadbuttrue?
Skin peelers

Washington, DC

#6 Apr 6, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>hmm... she never mentioned MACEO, after all.
I know but it could be another sock of he/she/it.
Skin peelers

Washington, DC

#7 Apr 6, 2013
askme wrote:
Some black men are weak and blame black women for their failures and lack of success.
FACE -white men are superior and have dominated !!
you say white women are more cultured .-TRUE
Well its because we RAISED our daughters AND pampered them provided, and protected them.
We educated and traing them. That is why they are CULTURED
what have you done with your daughters. ABANDONED THEM.
your women are hard , AND ANGRY
because they have had to be MAN AND WOMAN
MESS UP YOUR OWN RACE
I just read your crap lol. You raised your daughters to be pornstars and dog kissers.. Be proud.

“Abused patience turns to fury.”

Level 2

Since: May 11

Toronto

#10 Apr 6, 2013
askme wrote:
Some black men are weak and blame black women for their failures and lack of success.
FACE -white men are superior and have dominated !!
you say white women are more cultured .-TRUE
Well its because we RAISED our daughters AND pampered them provided, and protected them.
We educated and traing them. That is why they are CULTURED
what have you done with your daughters. ABANDONED THEM.
your women are hard , AND ANGRY
because they have had to be MAN AND WOMAN
MESS UP YOUR OWN RACE
I am a Black woman who was not raised by her father yet I am cultured - if we are talking about taste, manners, and a good education.

I find that there are exceptions to certain theories, but I will not deny that the way ALL children are raised would improve if some of the responsibility was taken away from single mothers and placed on absent fathers. The idea that white women are "cultured" baffles me. There are several single white mothers and even those raised by their fathers still turn into trash. I wont throw too many stones at the Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton generation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nuculur option 1,217,583
why so many blacks on television (Oct '10) 3 min KIP 145
White Languages to be Banned in Africa ? 3 min Roscoe 366
latina wondering what its like to date black men (May '14) 4 min iamdrumz 272
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 4 min Big Knob 781
Socialism has worked in several nations. ------... 5 min Perfidious Gynt 15
Selina 5 min Time is Up 7
News In Detroit Hospital, Black Babies Are Latching On 34 min fedupwiththemess 32
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 35 min African AE 32,552
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 44 min Kelly A Sill 123,730
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 53 min Carly HI YAH 115,654
More from around the web