The Number One Killer of African Americans

Posted in the African-American Forum

Game4Life

Monroeville, PA

#1 Dec 13, 2008
It's not AIDS/HIV

It's not so-called Black on Black violence.

It's not smoking.

It's not Drug use.

So, just what is the number one killer of African Americans?

STRESS!

That's right. Stress is the number one killer of African Americans. It's the reason a lot of Blacks don't live to be 70 to 100 now a days. It's the reason Black Men are more likely to get a heart attack before 50, and why Black Women are likely to get breast cancer before 60.

Unfortunately, a lot of African Americans have a lot of stress, because of how harder it is to live in America compared to other races. Black people have to deal with closet racial prejudice daily. And is certain cases throughout their life, they have to deal with out right racism. These depressing experiences along with the stress you put up with dealing with everyday life, causes the life span of African Americans to be less than other races.

It's easy for a lot of Blacks to get upset over racial insults, and racial actions.

Racist people who target Blacks understand this. Why? Because Black people in American is the most studied Race on the Planet. Sadly, other races know about Black people in this country, than most Black people here know about themselves.

It's the Stress that leads to over eating, which causes obesity.

It's the stress that causes obsess drinking and smoking.

It's the stress that causes drug use. The 1970's onward is a perfect example of this. It's also the reason why majority of drugs brought into this country is put in poor, mostly Black areas.

It's also the stress that causes bipolar in a lot of African American women. Most BW don't even realize they have it, because most Black people don't believe in going to the hospital for yearly check ups.

Racist people rely on the stress black people go through to drain them until they die.

THIS IS THE REASON THEY LIKE TO HARASS AND ANGER BLACK PEOPLE!

Like Chris Rock said in his latest comedy special "Black people should just expect White and other races of people to be prejudice towards blacks today" That way you won't act so upset when you experience it.

I hope you read this post fully, because is crucial if Blacks want to start living a healthy life. Like the Boogiemonsters song "Negative Stress" get rid of it. Don't let these racist trolls or racist situations get to you. That's what they're hoping for. Keep a positive attitude and live free.
JUST ONCE

United States

#2 Dec 13, 2008
Game4Life wrote:
It's not AIDS/HIV
It's not smoking.
It's not Drug use.
STRESS!
That's right. Stress is the number one killer of African Americans. It's the reason a lot of Blacks don't live to be 70 to 100 now a days. It's the reason Black Men are more likely to get a heart attack before 50, and why Black Women are likely to get breast cancer before 60.
Unfortunately, a lot of African Americans have a lot of stress, because of how harder it is to live in America compared to other races. Black people have to deal with closet racial prejudice daily. And is certain cases throughout their life, they have to deal with out right racism. These depressing experiences along with the stress you put up with dealing with everyday life, causes the life span of African Americans to be less than other races.
It's easy for a lot of Blacks to get upset over racial insults, and racial actions.
Racist people who target Blacks understand this. Why? Because Black people in American is the most studied Race on the Planet. Sadly, other races know about Black people in this country, than most Black people here know about themselves.
It's the stress that causes drug use. The 1970's onward is a perfect example of this. It's also the reason why majority of drugs brought into this country is put in poor, mostly Black areas.
It's also the stress that causes bipolar in a lot of African American women. Most BW don't even realize they have it, because most Black people don't believe in going to the hospital for yearly check ups.
Racist people rely on the stress black people go through to drain them until they die.
Like Chris Rock said in his latest comedy special "Black people should just expect White and other races of people to be prejudice towards blacks today" That way you won't act so upset when you experience it.
I hope you read this post fully, because is crucial if Blacks want to start living a healthy life. Like the Boogiemonsters song "Negative Stress" get rid of it. Don't let these racist trolls or racist situations get to you. That's what they're hoping for. Keep a positive attitude and live free.
Point well taken but info points up how the misnomer label African-American is used to "fit all into one box."
Now are people to conclude..that stress is the # 1 killer of Sub-Sahara African-Americans, other Americans who might be of African decent, or Black Americans who are not of African descent?
FRED

Harrisburg, PA

#4 Oct 30, 2010
it,s abortions...
Who Cares

Stevensville, MD

#5 Jul 4, 2011
Game4Life wrote:
It's not AIDS/HIV
It's not smoking.
It's not Drug use.
STRESS!
Who cares?
Prawn Star

Montgomery Village, MD

#7 Jul 5, 2011
I feel pretty stressed out that my tax dollars subsidize blacks over eating, alcoholism, and drug use-- but you don't ear me complaining.
BTW, is it also stress that makes them abandon their kids and assault white women?
Mr Dark

United States

#8 Jul 10, 2011
Just look at the responses to this article... white men are pure hatred.. they hate everything they are pure negative energy. they know what they are doing.. they know what they are... there is a reason in every other race on the planet they have a word for them that all mean the same thing white devil... if there is any black people that is reading these statements realize this what they are and what they are all about... HATE......be strong black/ brown / red people... and see them for who they are... the devil in flesh... here to cause pain and destruction....when i am done writting this just read what they say.. and watch their poor attempt at trying to destroy
Level 1

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9 Jul 10, 2011
Game4Life wrote:
It's not AIDS/HIV
It's not smoking.
It's not Drug use.
STRESS!
I can tell you one of the reasons bm don't live to be 70, it's because they have a wife who nagged them right to an early grave. LOL!!! "You need to do this, you need to do that", "How come you won't go to church?" "Where you at, where you been", "Who's that b*tch", and so on and so on and so on. If you had to listen to someone nag you 24/7 you'd pray the Father to bring you home too! ROFLMAO!!!!!
Level 1

Location hidden

#11 Jul 10, 2011
Prawn Star wrote:
I feel pretty stressed out that my tax dollars subsidize blacks over eating, alcoholism, and drug use-- but you don't ear me complaining.
BTW, is it also stress that makes them abandon their kids and assault white women?
Some more b*llsh*t! There are just as many alcoholic, over eating, drugged out wp as there are bp if not more. Blacks go to Sam's Pantry to get the pints, whites go to Famous Liquors to get the gallons. How bout it? LOL!!!! Thought so! And yea, you are'nt complaining you are sterotyping! Some sh*t you made yourself believe in order to feel better about yourself! And as for white women being assaulted by bm, most of them tell that lie when they've been caught f*cking one of them. They've been doing it for years.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12 Jul 10, 2011
...is BW's prejudices...
Mr DARKER

United States

#13 Jul 10, 2011
Mr Dark wrote:
Just look at the responses to this article... white men are pure hatred.. they hate everything they are pure negative energy. they know what they are doing.. they know what they are... there is a reason in every other race on the planet they have a word for them that all mean the same thing white devil... if there is any black people that is reading these statements realize this what they are and what they are all about... HATE......be strong black/ brown / red people... and see them for who they are... the devil in flesh... here to cause pain and destruction....when i am done writting this just read what they say.. and watch their poor attempt at trying to destroy
You're walking on the right path. That is why the devil is on this forum messing with every black poster.
I have an outlet. I'll tell em to kiss my grass in a mexican minute.
Level 1

Location hidden

#14 Jul 10, 2011
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everything, just useless blacks.
How does it affect you if someone is useless? Why do you even care? I'm sure you have some useless people in you immediate family. Hell you're f*cking useless. You know how I can tell. You hate people because you don't have no more than they have and you only hate them to make yourself feel superior. Truth is your the one who's useless. You're the type who would disown your own family member if they were to marry out of their race. Now that's as f*cking useless as you can get.
ryan2012

United States

#15 Jul 10, 2011
ryan2011 wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell you one of the reasons bm don't live to be 70, it's because they have a wife who nagged them right to an early grave. LOL!!! "You need to do this, you need to do that", "How come you won't go to church?" "Where you at, where you been", "Who's that b*tch", and so on and so on and so on. If you had to listen to someone nag you 24/7 you'd pray the Father to bring you home too! ROFLMAO!!!!!
Read it and rest in peace.:)

Ecclesiastes 7:26 I find more bitter than death the woman who is a snare, whose heart is a trap and whose hands are chains. The man who pleases God will escape her ...
fairest_guy

United States

#16 Jul 10, 2011
fair_guy wrote:
...is BW's prejudices...
You don't know how good you have it.

Revelation 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed ..
Level 1

Location hidden

#17 Jul 10, 2011
Game4Life wrote:
It's not AIDS/HIV
It's not smoking.
It's not Drug use.
STRESS!
You give a racist an awful lot of power! God is all power. You're who God says you are, not some heathen azz hillbilly red neck loser! Quit blaming your misfortunes on white people. If you're over weight, stop eating, if you're an alchoholic, stop drinking, if you believe everything you hear a white person say negative about you, than stop listening. Da*n, Da*n and double Da*n!!! Take some responsiblity for your own actions.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#18 Jul 10, 2011
fairest_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know how good you have it.
Revelation 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed ..
BW's being so heightist is one of the REASONS I STOPPED BELIEVING IN GOD...
Areyoukidding

Washington, DC

#19 Jul 10, 2011
ryan2011 wrote:
<quoted text>You give a racist an awful lot of power! God is all power. You're who God says you are, not some heathen azz hillbilly red neck loser! Quit blaming your misfortunes on white people. If you're over weight, stop eating, if you're an alchoholic, stop drinking, if you believe everything you hear a white person say negative about you, than stop listening. Da*n, Da*n and double Da*n!!! Take some responsiblity for your own actions.
Are you white?
Level 1

Location hidden

#20 Jul 10, 2011
I don't give two sh*ts about one these racist azz f*ckers hating me. I let my hater be my motivator. A racist is the biggest loser on God's green earth. Who in their right mind would waste a lifetime hating other people? A loser! When you actually think about it, what will they gain by hating others? Not a d*mn thing. Life is oh so very short. And to waste it hating someone is utterly ridiculous. BTW, it must be real stressful to spend all that energy hating another human being. And you're on this forum worried about this b*llsh*t? That's the greatest waste even! LOL!!!!
Fairest_guy

United States

#21 Jul 10, 2011
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
BW's being so heightist is one of the REASONS I STOPPED BELIEVING IN GOD...
One can read without believing.
Level 1

Location hidden

#22 Jul 12, 2011
Areyoukidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you white?
Why do you want to know?
rhondaclark

Meridianville, AL

#23 Nov 25, 2012
Prawn Star wrote:
..AFRICIANS.HAVE.MURDERED.EVER Y.RACE.MORE.THAN.THE.HOLOCOST. ALSO.HAVE.OWNED.THE.MOST.SLAVE S.ALSO.HAVE.HAD.SLAVES.FOR.LON GER.TIME.THEY.STILL.DO.MILLION S.OF.PIMPS.SELL.CHILDREN.ON.ST REETS.THEY.HATE.EVERY.RACE.I.N EVER.OWNED.SLAVES.I.WAS.NOT.AL IVE.I.WILL.MOT.PAY.FOR.SOMETHI NG.I.DIDNT.DO.AND.THEY.MAKE.PE OPLE.PAY.FOR.WHAT.THEY.WERNT.A LIVE.OR.NEVER.OWNED.A.SLAVE.WE .PAY.FOR.IR.FOR.200.YEARS.THEY .WILL.DLAME.MY.CHILDREN.FOR.SL AVER.OUR.GRAND.CHILDREN.WILL.P AY.10.THOUSAND.YEARS.WILL.COME .AND.GO.AND.EVERY.WHITE.WILL.P AY.FOR.THERE.RACISZEM.HATE.AND .FOR.SLAVERY.HOW.MANY.MUST.DIE .YOUVE.GOTEN.WHITES.TRILLIONS. TIMES.OVER.AND.numder1.KILLER. OF.EVERY.RACE.NUMDER.1.RAPEST. AND.INFECTED.THE.ENTIRE.WORLD. I.OWE.YOU.NOTHING.YOU.MURDERED .MY.PARENTS.YOU.LYNCH.EVERY.RA CE.YOU.SELL.CHILDREN.IN.SEZ.SL AVERY.YOU.ARE.A.SLAVE.OWNER.YO U.ARE.HATEFUL.WHO.WILL.YOU.LYN CH.TONIGHT.WE.ARE.SICK.OF.YOUR .AFRICIAN.HISTORY.YOU.ARE.OUR. SLAVE.OWNERS.YOU.ARE.HATEFULL. PEOPLE.TAKE.AFRICIAN.HISTORY.T HE.HOLOCOST.OF.EVERY.RACE.AND. CELEDRATE.YOUR.HISTORY.LYNCHIN G.MURDERES.RACIST.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Porn star Alexis Texas refuses to do scenes wit... 4 min Big Knob 253
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min Insect Trust 28,321
Does this Jewish Guy like me? 7 min Be_Real_Fool 2
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min African AE 97,597
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 8 min Insect Trust 2,527
List of famous black philosophers (Apr '13) 12 min education changes... 23
Scientific proof berealfool is possibly white 13 min BreakingNews 4
The "Exodus" movie is a LIE 39 min Guest 429
----- OMG!! BM Marries INDIAN BEAUTY!!! 5 hr Bychance37 186
More from around the web