Nikki Hoopz sex video
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
twistedbabydoll

East Lansing, MI

#4 Aug 22, 2009
Don't nobody care about that ghetto skank talentless hoe! I can't stand her. She is like the rest of these Detroit super ghetto skanks who get famous off of being broke hoes!
simple logic

Lithonia, GA

#5 Aug 22, 2009
anotha sista bites the dust.

What shame.

asiaticbrotha

“Doing me. ”

Since: Jun 08

Florida

#6 Aug 22, 2009
She is/was a ho who cares?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7 Aug 22, 2009
A lesson: Women do not make sex tapes, give it your man, then bitterly break up with him because you will find your business on the internet!

Location hidden

#8 Aug 22, 2009
Lesson Number 2: Do not have sex with strange men at their apartments for you might be on tape. 3: If your man starts talking sex tapes and you disagree you best be checking his room before you lay down and do the do.

COMMON SENSE!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#10 Aug 22, 2009
The way she insulted Flavor Flav on "I Love Money", any humiliation she recieves she deserves.

A ho will be a ho.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#11 Aug 22, 2009
Inisa Love wrote:
Lesson Number 2: Do not have sex with strange men at their apartments for you might be on tape. 3: If your man starts talking sex tapes and you disagree you best be checking his room before you lay down and do the do.
COMMON SENSE!
How about learn some MORALS and until you get married, learn to keep your LEGS closed???

Location hidden

#12 Aug 22, 2009
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
How about learn some MORALS and until you get married, learn to keep your LEGS closed???
In 2009 finding any MAN or Woman abstaining from sexual activity is a rarity. So what are you left with? Common sense AND morality.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#15 Aug 22, 2009
Inisa Love wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2009 finding any MAN or Woman abstaining from sexual activity is a rarity. So what are you left with? Common sense AND morality.
Disobeying God and committing fornication is neither "common sense" nor moral, but believe what you want to believe.

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Austin

#16 Aug 22, 2009
she was my favorite..oh well. girls can have sex too.

Location hidden

#17 Aug 22, 2009
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Disobeying God and committing fornication is neither "common sense" nor moral, but believe what you want to believe.
I am talking about peoples behaviors in 2009. I am NOT talking about GOD. Look around you and see for yourself the reality of the situation. How many people are going to HONESTLY listen to no sex till marriage? How many?

Considering that they are not then its time to focus on common sense and morality and perhaps then with morality will come abstinence. You throw abstinence on the table right away in today society and what do you think your going to get?

This is "REALITY" IN 2009!!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#19 Aug 22, 2009
Inisa Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking about peoples behaviors in 2009. I am NOT talking about GOD. Look around you and see for yourself the reality of the situation. How many people are going to HONESTLY listen to no sex till marriage? How many?
Considering that they are not then its time to focus on common sense and morality and perhaps then with morality will come abstinence. You throw abstinence on the table right away in today society and what do you think your going to get?
This is "REALITY" IN 2009!!
As Jesus Christ said, Everyone (and that includes women) will reap what they sow.
If they're gonna be hoes, they'll have to accept the manifestations of their acts!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#20 Aug 22, 2009
asiaticbrotha wrote:
She is/was a ho who cares?
Well said!!!!

Location hidden

#21 Aug 22, 2009
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
As Jesus Christ said, Everyone (and that includes women) will reap what they sow.
If they're gonna be hoes, they'll have to accept the manifestations of their acts!
Jesus? Have you ever heard of Mirtha, or Horus?
Frank

Detroit, MI

#22 Aug 22, 2009
Inisa Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus? Have you ever heard of Mirtha, or Horus?
What does that have to do with Nikki being a ho???

Bottom line is that she got what she deserved.

“THE BLACK MESSIAH.”

Since: Feb 09

United States

#23 Aug 22, 2009
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
*you are TOMMY aka istherehope4
aka simple logic;the gig is up!!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#25 Aug 22, 2009
Darkboy wrote:
<quoted text>
*you are TOMMY aka istherehope4
aka simple logic;the gig is up!!
No, i'm just a brotha that 's speaking the TRUTH!

Location hidden

#26 Aug 22, 2009
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you brought up jesus and god and they have nothing to do with this woman behaving like a "ho" as you describe her to be. They were not partaking in her activities I am sure.

So, have you ever heard of mirtha and horus or do you not want to incorporate religion into this discussion anymore?

Location hidden

#27 Aug 22, 2009
ivan wrote:
I think it's part of Nikki cheap PR campaign
Yep. Anything for a dollar. Its sad isn't it.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#28 Aug 22, 2009
Inisa Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you brought up jesus and god and they have nothing to do with this woman behaving like a "ho" as you describe her to be.
I brought them up because she was breaking God's commandments.

Confucius say, "The superior man know what is right; the inferior man know what will sell."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Cheech the Conser... 1,580,754
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 20 min FireFellow44 71
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 21 min sbt 28
Wanna waste time, date a Black man and get USED 24 min sbt 1
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 28 min sbt 43
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 41 min Pampam13 1,566
Mentally Ill Posters 42 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 1 hr iactually 68
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 1 hr Retribution 84
More from around the web