the willie lynch mentality-why?? plea...

the willie lynch mentality-why?? please view!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
216 Elite

Northfield, OH

#1 Feb 11, 2008
This will explain the self-hate that has been engrained in our minds through the systematic brainwashing of WHITE AMERICA FROM THE SLAVE MAKING PROCESS TO TODAY'S DIVISIONS AMONGST OUR RANKS some of our MENTALITY IS STILL OF THE SLAVE MENTALITY! LISTEN TO THIS BROTHA SPEAK THE DAMN TRUTH! WOW!!

Black And Proud Forever!!
216 Elite

Northfield, OH

#2 Feb 11, 2008
More......

&fe ature=related

Black And Proud Forever!
216 Elite

Northfield, OH

#3 Feb 11, 2008
The truth of this mentality amongst us is Mind-Boggling!!**LISTEN TO THE PART ABOUT OUR SISTAS BEING TRAINED TO SUBMIT!!**@ 3:00-4:00

WHITE TRASH BRAINWASHING, SAME AS HAPPENING IN TODAY'S SOCIETY ON A DIFFERENT SCALE!! BUT JUST AS SEVERE!!

&fe ature=related

216 Elite

Northfield, OH

#4 Feb 11, 2008
MORE REVEALING HISTORY APPLIED TO THIS WHITE SOCIETY TODAY!! BRAINWASHING IS THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON EVER USED IN HISTORY!! AND ITS STILL BEING USED TODAY!! Listen to the part where they talk about how the Black Female has always been placed ahead of the black men, just part of WHITE AMERICAS BRAINWASHING DESTRUCTION OF OUR RACE:

&fe ature=related

Level 1

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5 Feb 11, 2008
216 Elite wrote:
This will explain the self-hate that has been engrained in our minds through the systematic brainwashing of WHITE AMERICA FROM THE SLAVE MAKING PROCESS TO TODAY'S DIVISIONS AMONGST OUR RANKS some of our MENTALITY IS STILL OF THE SLAVE MENTALITY! LISTEN TO THIS BROTHA SPEAK THE DAMN TRUTH! WOW!!http://www.youtube.com/wa tch?v=U-7iNVrkkfUXX
Thank you, 216 Elite, for sending the a very interesting website link.

Are you aware that it has been reported the the Willie Lynch letter is a myth. If you would be so kind, please review the following link and share your thoughts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Again, thank you for sharing the web link.
216 Elite

Northfield, OH

#7 Feb 11, 2008
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you aware that it has been reported the the Willie Lynch letter is a myth. If you would be so kind, please review the following link and share your thoughts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qIVFSzYq5BEXX
I already knew that it was CLAIMED to be a myth, and YES there are facts that go against this Lynch letter, but the FOCUS that i'm particularly on is the MENTALITY IN ITSELF that was outlined in this FACT or FICTIONAL speech. I will give your link credit as i did watch it, but you must also GIVE the ACTUAL mentality that is outlined in that speech, and you seriously can't tell me that thats not a prevalent mentality amongst our people and is what is seriously causing fractions. In my Post #2-4 Comments i posted some videos where it had two proffessors reading this speech and they even offered detailed analysis of how that speech and the mentality of it TIES into todays society!!

I must say that BRAINWASHING and its tactics have been used throughout HISTORY in every part of society's wars,peace-time,and our enslavement practices! So for people to try and go against the lynch letter itself, is ok with me because YES its possible its a MYTH, BUT I MUST STRONGLY DISAGREE THAT THE MENTALITY ISN'T!! That mentality is definitely being used by WHITE AMERICAS STRUCTURE TO DATE! The prevailing practice of ALWAYS PLACING THE BLACK FEMALE AHEAD OF THE BLACK MALE is a strong practice that is seen in many examples in america, the stereotyping and MENTAL BREAKDOWN OF bTHE BLACK MALE IS DEFINITELY A PRACTICE! The Constant fractions and routine practice with regards to LIGHT-SKINNED blacks against DARK-SKINNED BLACKS has been thwarting our UNITY FOR SOME TIME!

The Interracial Revolution through the media is a practice seen throughout hollywood and the media outlets to get the black male and black female's self-esteem and character ASSASSINATED, Thats why we have this mentality that EUROPEAN/WHITE features are better and successful than our own, THATS THE CONSTANT MENTAL BEATDOWN THAT WE TAKE EVERYDAY when we see movies plastered with BLOND HAIR and BLUE EYES, or Black Silky Hair and Ect. anything but our african features are LONGED FOR!! Thats why you have ALL THESE SPORTS FIGURES WHO MAKE IT BIG THINKING THAT THEY MUST HAVE THAT LOOK WITH THEM IN ORDER TO BE ACCEPTED BY AMERICA!

QUESTION

*Why aren't there as many commercials,movies plays that represent african culture, UNLESS SPIKE LEE or A RAP/HIP/HOP PRODUCER DIRECTS IT, THATS BECAUSE HOLLYWOOD DOESN'T WANT BLACK LOVE/UNITY/POWER IN AMERICAN HOUSEHOLDS!!*

Its one thing to dismiss the willie lynch person or letter, but CAN WE SERIOUSLY DISMISS THIS OBVIOUS CLEAR DEMONSTRATION OF HOW THE WILLIE LYNCH MENTALITY/BRAINWASHING HAS INTERRUPTED OUR AFRICAN-AMERICAN GROWTH PROCESS!! I THINK NOT!!

the_truth_be_tol d2006

Ringgold, GA

#8 Feb 11, 2008
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qIVFSzYq5BEXX
Part 2 of the Death of Willie Lynch is even more informative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
216 Elite

Northfield, OH

#10 Feb 11, 2008
the_truth_be_told2006 wrote:
<quoted text>
Part 2 of the Death of Willie Lynch is even more informative.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cO_04PD6X34XX&feature=rel ated
As i said in my above comment, i'm not going to argue the validity of the speech, but the Mentality that the speech spoke about,NO MATTER WHO WROTE IT OR WHEN, still is very PREVALENT AND REAL, THE MENTALITY IS NOT A MYTH!! We do have the sytematical beatdown of african-americans self-esteem by each other and WHITE AMERICA, and as they stated in this video, the integration period was definitely a FRACTURE to the unity of our people, BUT WHY???? Well just look at what it said, 1)we started going to all white schools,2) we started living in all white neighborhoods,3)we started losing OUR culture to the PRESSURES OF WHITE CULTURE!! Thats part of the mentality in itself, as we have today with african-americans who are AMONGST WHITE CULTURE more THINKING THEY'RE BETTER THAN AFRICAN-AMERICANS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN STRIPPED OF THEIR IDENTITY, and thats where WHITE AMERICAS other ism comes into place:

CLASSISM:'Bias based on social or economic class'

This is where the MENTALITY of WHITE AMERICA AND NOW HIERACHY AFRICAN-AMERICANS BEGINS looking down unfavorably upon another African-American because of their staus! THINK ABOUT THE LYNCH MENTALITY, NOT THE FACT OR FICTIONAL LETTER ITSELF OR WHETHER OR WHEN/IF IT WAS MADE BACK IN THE SLAVE PERIOD!! DOESN'T MATTER, THE MENTALITY HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FROM THE WHITE AMERICA POWER STRUCTURE!!

Black And Proud Forever!
wonder

Phelan, CA

#11 Feb 11, 2008
216 Elite wrote:
<quoted text>As i said in my above comment, i'm not going to argue the validity of the speech, but the Mentality that the speech spoke about,NO MATTER WHO WROTE IT OR WHEN, still is very PREVALENT AND REAL, THE MENTALITY IS NOT A MYTH!! We do have the sytematical beatdown of african-americans self-esteem by each other and WHITE AMERICA, and as they stated in this video, the integration period was definitely a FRACTURE to the unity of our people, BUT WHY???? Well just look at what it said, 1)we started going to all white schools,2) we started living in all white neighborhoods,3)we started losing OUR culture to the PRESSURES OF WHITE CULTURE!! Thats part of the mentality in itself, as we have today with african-americans who are AMONGST WHITE CULTURE more THINKING THEY'RE BETTER THAN AFRICAN-AMERICANS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN STRIPPED OF THEIR IDENTITY, and thats where WHITE AMERICAS other ism comes into place:
This is where the MENTALITY of WHITE AMERICA AND NOW HIERACHY AFRICAN-AMERICANS BEGINS looking down unfavorably upon another African-American because of their staus! THINK ABOUT THE LYNCH MENTALITY, NOT THE FACT OR FICTIONAL LETTER ITSELF OR WHETHER OR WHEN/IF IT WAS MADE BACK IN THE SLAVE PERIOD!! DOESN'T MATTER, THE MENTALITY HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FROM THE WHITE AMERICA POWER STRUCTURE!!
Black And Proud Forever!
True!
216 Elite

Northfield, OH

#12 Feb 11, 2008
wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
True!
Hey wonder, thanks for the support, i'm trying to school these folks, but they're resistant as usual! I believe you are wonder2world right, if so, i've respected all your comments on here, you're a strong sista, and stands up for our people, thats whats up!! Peace!

the_truth_be_tol d2006

Ringgold, GA

#13 Feb 11, 2008
216 Elite wrote:
<quoted text>As i said in my above comment, i'm not going to argue the validity of the speech, but the Mentality that the speech spoke about,NO MATTER WHO WROTE IT OR WHEN, still is very PREVALENT AND REAL, THE MENTALITY IS NOT A MYTH!! We do have the sytematical beatdown of african-americans self-esteem by each other and WHITE AMERICA, and as they stated in this video, the integration period was definitely a FRACTURE to the unity of our people, BUT WHY???? Well just look at what it said, 1)we started going to all white schools,2) we started living in all white neighborhoods,3)we started losing OUR culture to the PRESSURES OF WHITE CULTURE!! Thats part of the mentality in itself, as we have today with african-americans who are AMONGST WHITE CULTURE more THINKING THEY'RE BETTER THAN AFRICAN-AMERICANS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN STRIPPED OF THEIR IDENTITY, and thats where WHITE AMERICAS other ism comes into place:
Black And Proud Forever!
Wrong. Watch the tape again, and from an objective view instead of your preconceived "Whitey's to Blame" view. The decline and fall of the Black Community goes hand in hand with the migration and integration. Prior to migration, 90% of Blacks were situated in rural environments, meaning that they had very little interaction with Whites. Minimal interaction doesn't translate into an adgenda to suppress, it leads to isolation. Out of sight out of mind. When they moved to urban settings, slums were created, not prosperity. They were also no longer out of sight, thus no longer out of mind. Forced integration, initiated by Blacks only forced to two segments of society together. The justification for integration was that Black oriented schools were inferior. When Blacks were forced into the schools with a higher criteria for success, tension grew. The gap between success rates are still visible today in graduation statistics. Same with the workforce. Dr. Ampin likes to bandy the idea that Whites were fearful of losing jobs, but historically, jobs left where Blacks moved into, take Detroit for example. Dr. Ampin fails to take into consideration the mentality of Whites for that time period. They preferred out of sight out of mind.
While none of the data shows any efforts to oppress Blacks by Whites except in speculation, it does paint a much clearer picture on why the self esteem and behaviorial pattern of Blacks has declined tremendously since the turn of the century.

and I'm still waiting on my money from those shoes. Bitch.
wonder

Phelan, CA

#14 Feb 11, 2008
216 Elite wrote:
<quoted text>Hey wonder, thanks for the support, i'm trying to school these folks, but they're resistant as usual! I believe you are wonder2world right, if so, i've respected all your comments on here, you're a strong sista, and stands up for our people, thats whats up!! Peace!
luv u 2 brother !
216 Elite

Northfield, OH

#15 Feb 11, 2008
the_truth_be_told2006 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Watch the tape again, and from an objective view instead of your preconceived "Whitey's to Blame" view. The decline and fall of the Black Community goes hand in hand with the migration and integration. Prior to migration, 90% of Blacks were situated in rural environments, meaning that they had very little interaction with Whites. Minimal interaction doesn't translate into an adgenda to suppress, it leads to isolation. Out of sight out of mind. When they moved to urban settings, slums were created, not prosperity. They were also no longer out of sight, thus no longer out of mind. Forced integration, initiated by Blacks only forced to two segments of society together. The justification for integration was that Black oriented schools were inferior. When Blacks were forced into the schools with a higher criteria for success, tension grew. The gap between success rates are still visible today in graduation statistics. Same with the workforce. Dr. Ampin likes to bandy the idea that Whites were fearful of losing jobs, but historically, jobs left where Blacks moved into, take Detroit for example. Dr. Ampin fails to take into consideration the mentality of Whites for that time period. They preferred out of sight out of mind.
While none of the data shows any efforts to oppress Blacks by Whites except in speculation, it does paint a much clearer picture on why the self esteem and behaviorial pattern of Blacks has declined tremendously since the turn of the century.
and I'm still waiting on my money from those shoes. Bitch.
LMAO!!!! YOU NEED TO GO VIEW 5:45-7:11 AGAIN!! LOL!!! You don't get it guy! Minimal interaction!!The 3rd period was the largest where we integrated with you fools!! WTF! I'm talking of the MENTALITY FACTOR THAT THE LETTER ITSELF DRAWS UPON, when we STOPPED being segregated as we were our cultures diverged with yours A-HOLE,meaning that a lot of african-americans TRULY lost their IDENTITY of UNITY with the african-americans and our culture! Thats where this MENTALITY FROM THE LYNCH SPEECH BEGAN TO REAR ITS UGLY HEAD, AND THATS BECAUSE WHEN YOU WHITES FEAR HAVING YOU POWER USURPED, YOU LASH OUT AS YOU DID THROUGHOUT THE INTEGRATION PERIODS, WITH THE RIOTS, LOL!! WHITE TRASH GO BACK AND VIEW THE VIDEO FOOL, YOU'RE TAKING EXCERPTS AND ADDING ON YOUR OWN AGENDA, hahahahahaha!!

Thats why they call it the "INTEGRATION TRAP" YOU IDIOT!! GO BACK AND VIEW THE VIDEO FROM A AFRICAN-AMERICAN'S POINT OF VIEW INSTEAD OF YOUR WHITE TRASHY POINT, LOL!!!! OH I FORGOT YOU CAN'T, BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT AFRICAN-AMERICAN, AND DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE CONSEQUENCES THAT MENTALITY HAS CREATED UPON US!! THATS WHY YOU WHITES SHOULDN'T BE ON OUR FORUM, BECAUSE YOUR MIND IS NARROW CONCERNING OUR CULTURE!!

the_truth_be_tol d2006

Ringgold, GA

#16 Feb 11, 2008
216 Elite wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!! YOU NEED TO GO VIEW 5:45-7:11 AGAIN!! LOL!!! You don't get it guy! Minimal interaction!!The 3rd period was the largest where we integrated with you fools!! WTF! I'm talking of the MENTALITY FACTOR THAT THE LETTER ITSELF DRAWS UPON, when we STOPPED being segregated as we were our cultures diverged with yours A-HOLE,meaning that a lot of african-americans TRULY lost their IDENTITY of UNITY with the african-americans and our culture! Thats where this MENTALITY FROM THE LYNCH SPEECH BEGAN TO REAR ITS UGLY HEAD, AND THATS BECAUSE WHEN YOU WHITES FEAR HAVING YOU POWER USURPED, YOU LASH OUT AS YOU DID THROUGHOUT THE INTEGRATION PERIODS, WITH THE RIOTS, LOL!! WHITE TRASH GO BACK AND VIEW THE VIDEO FOOL, YOU'RE TAKING EXCERPTS AND ADDING ON YOUR OWN AGENDA, hahahahahaha!!
Thats why they call it the "INTEGRATION TRAP" YOU IDIOT!! GO BACK AND VIEW THE VIDEO FROM A AFRICAN-AMERICAN'S POINT OF VIEW INSTEAD OF YOUR WHITE TRASHY POINT, LOL!!!! OH I FORGOT YOU CAN'T, BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT AFRICAN-AMERICAN, AND DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE CONSEQUENCES THAT MENTALITY HAS CREATED UPON US!! THATS WHY YOU WHITES SHOULDN'T BE ON OUR FORUM, BECAUSE YOUR MIND IS NARROW CONCERNING OUR CULTURE!!
First, I hate watching videos where a goofy dude in a Shiners hat sits in his basement and rambles nervously. That's not academia, that's embarrassing.
Second, CAP LOCK DOESN"T MAKE YOUR STATEMENT ANY MORE LOGICAL.
Third,
Explain to me this. Slaves were brought here as high priced farm animals. Not scientists, doctors or politicians, but as cows. Harsh but honest. After slavery, they were segregated and treated as less thans for another hundred years, Non people, harsh but true. This last until about 40 years ago.
How does anyone get a 400 year grandois conspiracy of a contrived adgenda to oppress out of this? Why go through all that trouble when all you have to do is shoot them? Does it make sense when you think about it?

To you, I bet it does. Coz your my bitch.
wonder

Phelan, CA

#17 Feb 11, 2008
216 Elite wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!! YOU NEED TO GO VIEW 5:45-7:11 AGAIN!! LOL!!! You don't get it guy! Minimal interaction!!The 3rd period was the largest where we integrated with you fools!! WTF! I'm talking of the MENTALITY FACTOR THAT THE LETTER ITSELF DRAWS UPON, when we STOPPED being segregated as we were our cultures diverged with yours A-HOLE,meaning that a lot of african-americans TRULY lost their IDENTITY of UNITY with the african-americans and our culture! Thats where this MENTALITY FROM THE LYNCH SPEECH BEGAN TO REAR ITS UGLY HEAD, AND THATS BECAUSE WHEN YOU WHITES FEAR HAVING YOU POWER USURPED, YOU LASH OUT AS YOU DID THROUGHOUT THE INTEGRATION PERIODS, WITH THE RIOTS, LOL!! WHITE TRASH GO BACK AND VIEW THE VIDEO FOOL, YOU'RE TAKING EXCERPTS AND ADDING ON YOUR OWN AGENDA, hahahahahaha!!
Hey black love,

Why do you still talk to this idiot?

He is beneath us !

Ignore him and he will soon go away.

LOL!
216 Elite

Northfield, OH

#21 Feb 11, 2008
wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey black love,
He is beneath us !
LOL!
Yea i know,LOL!! But its fun debating these WHITE TRASH, as you see he answered my post with nonsense, well anyways i am about to logg off, and hope to see you on tommorrow, i myself won't logg on until the p.m as i have to take my daughter to the doctor, she's just getting over a nasty cold! But peace to ya sista, and have a good night!!

"Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of suffering." 1 Peter 5:8-9.

the_truth_be_tol d2006

Ringgold, GA

#22 Feb 12, 2008
wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey black love,
He is beneath us !
LOL!
LOL, u don't know me do you :]
the_truth_be_tol d2006

Ringgold, GA

#23 Feb 12, 2008
Scarlett wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
And one simply being a Renaisansce horse?
Aw... shooting is harsh... just put the ole gray mare out to pasture.
No really. They come up with these outrageous conspiracies but can't back them up. The cry "racist" and run off into the night. Nobody has ever been able to on here, but they still hold the line that somebody is against them, when the fact is that somebody has been trying to avoid them since slavery ended. Again, harsh but true.
216 Elite

Northfield, OH

#26 Feb 12, 2008
bump
216 Elite

Northfield, OH

#27 Mar 3, 2008
Be careful brothas and sistas, the devils brainwashing tactic is designed to divide the black man and black woman, so as to stop our advancement,REPRODUCE WITHIN AND STOP THE KILLING AND ABORTIONS!! THINK:(Below)

BrainWashing:means of persuasion, such as an advertising campaign or repeated suggestion, in order to develop a specific belief or motivation.))))))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DBWriter 1,658,292
Racial integration 5 min KIP 3
What parts of the WHITE House did slaves "build"? 8 min Shinamoto 2
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 10 min Negus Akebulan 35,984
Poll Black People, Do You Dip Tobacco? (Nov '09) 12 min Rebel 48
Blacks not whites are selfish and greedy (Apr '17) 13 min Deadly Guy 21
"Jews will not replace us!" 14 min Trollslayer 43
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 3 hr KIP 95
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 4 hr Jake 34
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 4 hr dreamhunk 240
More from around the web