Trayvon Martin's parents speak out on...

Trayvon Martin's parents speak out on verdict

There are 41 comments on the CNN story from Jul 18, 2013, titled Trayvon Martin's parents speak out on verdict. In it, CNN reports that:

Protesters march through the streets of downtown Los Angeles, on Tuesday, July 16, during a demonstration of the George Zimmerman trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

MBMM

Blue Ridge, GA

#26 Jul 19, 2013
All too often today, our society wants to blame somebody else for their problems, when will people start taking accountable for their actions and problems. It seems much easier to blame someone else than to admit it was our fault that something went wrong. There are murders happening everyday, but yet you hear very little about them in the media. The media loves to play on peoples emotions and keep stirring the pot with a story like this one.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#27 Jul 19, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
My "Lawless" days were never here. Anyone can break the Law, race has nothing to do with that, ignorance and belligerence does.

I have two books at my bedside, Lieutenant, the Marine Corps Code of Conduct and the King James Bible. The only proper authorities I am aware of are my commanding officer Colonel Nathan R. Jessup and the Lord our God.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#28 Jul 19, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
the media is playing everyone for fools but the blacks fall for it every single time
your people fall for their shitz too. you must be retarded.
saladies

Voorhees, NJ

#29 Jul 19, 2013
there was a time before I knew I was black...

And it was as if I were a white bully in mine own eyes..
saladies

Voorhees, NJ

#30 Jul 19, 2013
now I know why they were EXTRA offended by it..
fatshiznit

Keyport, NJ

#31 Jul 19, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
well they will be tending to a ton of non-blk people because tons came out to speak out against the verdict.
when that crazed fool murdered treyvon, I told mofos to find him and put a bullet in his azz then his head!
well look at the results. Zimmerman should have been killed on the streets.

You mean the self hating, Liberal white trash? Yeah, since whites make up a large portion of America, more than 150 million, there are millions of low IQ, ape like whites roaming around that need to be erased from society. I wish eugenics was implemented on the states, so sad :(
Zulus

Laguna Niguel, CA

#32 Jul 20, 2013
Trayvon’s lesson for blacks: Don’t start a fist fight with a white guy if he’s carrying a gun.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#33 Jul 20, 2013
Zulus wrote:
Trayvon’s lesson for blacks: Don’t start a fist fight with a white guy if he’s carrying a gun.
A lesson for Racist or Profilers: Only start a fight, if you are packing or else you will lose and end up KO'd like the white boy that threw out racist slurs or dead.
Jorge

Metairie, LA

#34 Jul 20, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
your people fall for their shitz too. you must be retarded.
read my statement again, Einstein...I figured it'd go over your head
The Son of Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#35 Jul 20, 2013
Its like a Law And Order movie!

I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#36 Jul 20, 2013
Trayvon’s lesson for blacks: Stay in School , If ya can,...
The Son of Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#37 Jul 20, 2013
Never text and run.
yes

Sugar Grove, IL

#38 Jul 20, 2013
The Son of Jumper wrote:
Its like a Law And Order movie!
I can't wait to see how it turns out.
George is still, not guilty.

Level 4

and not your hair

#39 Jul 20, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Trayvon’s lesson for blacks: Stay in School , If ya can,...
He was in school and had a 3.7 GPA, being in school doesn't keep you safe, but I agree more black student should stay in school and prove racist people wrong.
fatshiznit

Keyport, NJ

#40 Jul 20, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
He was in school and had a 3.7 GPA, being in school doesn't keep you safe, but I agree more black student should stay in school and prove racist people wrong.

The standards for that school must have been horribly low, lol. It is easy to have a high GPA when you take low IQ retard classes. You blacks are filthy evil turds that need to be bred out of existence by the power of my hard exotic dik.
yes

Sugar Grove, IL

#41 Jul 20, 2013

Level 4

and not your hair

#42 Jul 20, 2013
fatshiznit wrote:
<quoted text>
The standards for that school must have been horribly low, lol. It is easy to have a high GPA when you take low IQ retard classes. You blacks are filthy evil turds that need to be bred out of existence by the power of my hard exotic dik.
I doubt that to be true, I knew many bad guys of different races that were smart, many criminals are smart hint evil genius. And the reason you're on this site is because your "hard exotic penis" is only getting action from your hand.
yes

Sugar Grove, IL

#43 Jul 20, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that to be true, I knew many bad guys of different races that were smart, many criminals are smart hint evil genius. And the reason you're on this site is because your "hard exotic penis" is only getting action from your hand.
WHOOPS.....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21205...
Leroy

Charleston, SC

#45 Jul 20, 2013
I hear Trayvon's mom applauding in the audience...

Level 4

and not your hair

#46 Jul 20, 2013
yes wrote:
This is irrelevant to the discussion I was having with that racist troll, please inform me on something I don't know, Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are men with small penises so depressed and... (Jul '13) 4 min tropical woman 51
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min trollslayer 34,343
Trish_b is the queen of topix 6 min Bobby T Canada 40
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min shinningelectr0n 1,251,888
Do Black men like Asian girls? (Jul '13) 16 min Slice 505
What was it like the first time u had ir sex? 23 min trish_b 47
Asian Women Don't Hate Black Men But! (Aug '09) 25 min Jax 2,241
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 1 hr johnplustwomore 2,228
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 2 hr chris722 186
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr audy17 30,730
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 hr www 122,303
More from around the web