Trayvon Martin's parents speak out on...

Trayvon Martin's parents speak out on verdict

There are 41 comments on the CNN story from Jul 18, 2013, titled Trayvon Martin's parents speak out on verdict. In it, CNN reports that:

Protesters march through the streets of downtown Los Angeles, on Tuesday, July 16, during a demonstration of the George Zimmerman trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Son of Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#1 Jul 18, 2013
You know CA.would be the first to riot.

The brave men and women of the LAPD shall tend to them.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#2 Jul 18, 2013
The Son of Jumper wrote:
You know CA.would be the first to riot.
The brave men and women of the LAPD shall tend to them.
well they will be tending to a ton of non-blk people because tons came out to speak out against the verdict.

when that crazed fool murdered treyvon, I told mofos to find him and put a bullet in his azz then his head!

well look at the results. Zimmerman should have been killed on the streets.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#3 Jul 18, 2013
look at treyvons pathetic parents talking about the bible and forgiveness...how do you forgive someone who brutally kills your child then gets off scot free?

Afro-American are to religious for their own good.

religion has crippled our communities.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#4 Jul 18, 2013
As if anyone cares. Next week a Jet liner will crash or another Cracka will shoot up a school and everyone will forget about Trayvon and nobody will give a f88k about the Martins. The media is playing you mofos like fools.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#5 Jul 18, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
look at treyvons pathetic parents talking about the bible and forgiveness...how do you forgive someone who brutally kills your child then gets off scot free?
Afro-American are to religious for their own good.
religion has crippled our communities.
Ah you one of those Keep it Real brothaz huh? Keep it up fool and you'll end up like that skinny, sagging pant wearing wanabee gangsta named Trayvon. He kept it real too and look where it got him. Whats your I.Q? 50?

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#6 Jul 18, 2013
How does your kid get to the third suspension, with such great parents,...

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#9 Jul 18, 2013
Wow, they are really strong people and I commend them. It must be hard to lose your child and lose at bringing him justice, but she is a god fearing woman, so I know nobody but god is getting her through it. I will be keeping them in my prayers.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#10 Jul 18, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
Wow, they are really strong people and I commend them. It must be hard to lose your child and lose at bringing him justice, but she is a god fearing woman, so I know nobody but god is getting her through it. I will be keeping them in my prayers.
The sad part is that know one gives a f**k and neither do you. Tomorrow you'll be riding on some dyck and forget all about the Martins. Quit frontin like you do. This world is full of fake people.

Level 4

and not your hair

#11 Jul 18, 2013
Sir, first of all I do care, this has opened my eyes to see what a crises black communities are in, now I can't bring Trayvon back and I understand that part I have to give to god, but if there's anything I can do I will do it and god will show me the way, secondly please leave the disrespect on the street, I am a lady and don't go around just participating in those types of act, Thanking you in advance
TedMarcos

Carmel, IN

#12 Jul 18, 2013
Yeah, for thousands of years they stared at the ocean and never built a boat and for thousands of years they lived in mud huts and still do..... So now millions of rational law abiding Americans are watching the spectacle of black outrage and wondering to themselves - can it be possible that there really is something basically defective about an entire race?

Location Shown

#13 Jul 18, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
Sir, first of all I do care, this has opened my eyes to see what a crises black communities are in, now I can't bring Trayvon back and I understand that part I have to give to god, but if there's anything I can do I will do it and god will show me the way, secondly please leave the disrespect on the street, I am a lady and don't go around just participating in those types of act, Thanking you in advance

God wasn't on vacation the day the Verdict was read,...

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#14 Jul 18, 2013
when is one of these bad azz blk men walking around with their pants sagging going to put a bullet in zimmers azz then his head? this is what I am waiting on. I believe in street justice BEFORE court justice.

Level 4

and not your hair

#15 Jul 18, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
God wasn't on vacation the day the Verdict was read,...
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes we don't understand it, but the truth always reveals itself. What's done in the dark will be brought to the light.
Mammy

Spruce Pine, NC

#16 Jul 18, 2013
weez shoot and kill every weekend and dats a big deal?

Location Shown

#17 Jul 18, 2013
LOOKs like your lawless days are up,...

brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes we don't understand it, but the truth always reveals itself. What's done in the dark will be brought to the light.

Level 4

and not your hair

#18 Jul 18, 2013
Big Time wrote:
LOOKs like your lawless days are up,...
<quoted text>
My "Lawless" days were never here. Anyone can break the Law, race has nothing to do with that, ignorance and belligerence does.
Tigueron

Huntsville, AL

#19 Jul 18, 2013
when NyPD killed an un armed drug dealer jose "Kiko" Garcia,dominicans didnt wait to go to court.They sparked the washington heights riots.Shooting at police and burning thier cars.
http://www.uptowncollective.com/wp-content/up...
http://www.uptowncollective.com/wp-content/up...

They havent done that since.
The Son of Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#21 Jul 18, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
well they will be tending to a ton of non-blk people because tons came out to speak out against the verdict.
when that crazed fool murdered treyvon, I told mofos to find him and put a bullet in his azz then his head!
well look at the results. Zimmerman should have been killed on the streets.
Wow! In a strange way that sound's kind'a hot.
Berate me more oh sweet brown moma!
Jorge

Metairie, LA

#22 Jul 18, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
As if anyone cares. Next week a Jet liner will crash or another Cracka will shoot up a school and everyone will forget about Trayvon and nobody will give a f88k about the Martins. The media is playing you mofos like fools.
the media is playing everyone for fools but the blacks fall for it every single time
Slambo

Castle Rock, CO

#25 Jul 19, 2013
These two failed to raise a decent child, reached a lucrative monetary settlement with the homeowner's asociation, and are now out for more. No class. No scruples. No dignity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,601,454
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 39 min Hmm the meanie 20
Challenge 47 min RealTalk 1
Xavier Colvin comes out as gay 52 min Blackest 6
Delusional Buchanan: USA Has No Divinely-Mandat... 54 min Blackest 5
The DOWNFALL of USA Should be Welcomed by Black... 57 min Blackest 3
Is it possible that Blacks built smaller pyrami... 1 hr Blackest 2
Nighur decapitates puppy because it soiled the ... 1 hr Mr Lee 24
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 3 hr Mr Lee 44
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 hr Legion_is_Maceo 1,580