Dark skin black women are some of t...

Dark skin black women are some of the most beautiful women in the world

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Blacksexyman82

Germantown, MD

#1 May 19, 2011
Just wanted to share with the world that dark skin women black women, bronze skin all look sexy, and beautiful, we need to see more super models. and actress's of that shape. so this little black girls out here can feel like their beautiful which they are. just need more role models.

check out how beautiful this women are breath taken.

http://www.cutiecentral.com/blog/wp-content/u...

http://charcoalink.files.wordpress.com/2009/0...

http://www.modelsandmoguls.com/wp-content/upl...

http://c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I00000mj1A....

given alot of love and praise to black women. you guys carry a heavy load, and as a black man just like you to know i am here to help you carry that load. you dont have to do it all by yourself. i got your back.

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

High Point, NC

#3 May 19, 2011
Ok I see u on some of these women but the last one is ugly sry :(. I'm a Black Woman and I truly appreciate this post. Thank You
Kelly Ann

Los Angeles, CA

#4 May 19, 2011
Blacksexyman82 wrote:
Just wanted to share with the world that dark skin women black women, bronze skin all look sexy, and beautiful, we need to see more super models. and actress's of that shape. so this little black girls out here can feel like their beautiful which they are. just need more role models.
check out how beautiful this women are breath taken.
http://www.cutiecentral.com/blog/wp-content/u...
http://charcoalink.files.wordpress.com/2009/0...
http://www.modelsandmoguls.com/wp-content/upl...
http://c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I00000mj1A....
given alot of love and praise to black women. you guys carry a heavy load, and as a black man just like you to know i am here to help you carry that load. you dont have to do it all by yourself. i got your back.
Some of them are gay black men in makeup. Look again! The 1st and the man in the pick shirt. I ma sure the last picture, is that man from the show, pregnant in heels. You know? They gay black man who wears girls clothing.
Blacksexyman82

Germantown, MD

#5 May 19, 2011
2008rebirthx wrote:
Ok I see u on some of these women but the last one is ugly sry :(. I'm a Black Woman and I truly appreciate this post. Thank You
the last picture is a supermodel, she is like known all over the world.
Kelly Ann

Los Angeles, CA

#6 May 19, 2011
Blacksexyman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
the last picture is a supermodel, she is like known all over the world.
No that LT from Pregnant in heels on bravo. The blonde English woman owns the agency, and he is her sugary, flamboyant black gay assistant.

That's him! That's him.! He looks more browner on TV. In that PIC he looks blick.
dumb lames

United States

#7 May 19, 2011
Beautiful women. Sorry that you didnt showcase dark skin bw with hair. Show it all.
Blacksexyman82

Germantown, MD

#8 May 20, 2011
Tristan

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jun 23, 2012
I Love black woman forever and always, no mater what.BTW i'm a dark skinned brotha. No need to go out my race when there are so many beautiful sistas to choose from. Black woman=Medicine for my soul without them there's no me.

“Is He That Somebody?”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Aurora, CO

#11 Jun 23, 2012
Thank you for realizing that the dark skinned sistas are cute, too! That was sweet of you :)
Ambiguous

United States

#12 Jun 23, 2012
All skin bw are beautiful I have ghanaian friend I am chatting with. We are just friends but damm Im trying to get in there.

Level 3

Since: Feb 11

Reality

#13 Jun 23, 2012
Very sweet and on point thread.

Thank you!
xafricanqueenx

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Jun 23, 2012
thanks for noticing :)
Princess

Glenview, IL

#15 Jun 23, 2012
Funny u never have to see white women defend their beauty! Because we r! The fact that u try to point it out means u know u r inferior ! Dark skin is gross especially the genitals! Ewww! Your hair is gross thats why most of u try so hard to look like white women! Putting all that nasty grease in your hair makes it look worse! Just deal with those gross pubes on your head and for god sake wash it! U nasty people wash your hair on average of once a month! this is like when u guys got all pissed about not having one of u on vanity fair! Lol we would never ask u losers to put us on ebony magazine.

Level 3

Since: Feb 11

Reality

#16 Jun 23, 2012
Princess wrote:
Funny u never have to see white women defend their beauty! Because we r! The fact that u try to point it out means u know u r inferior ! Dark skin is gross especially the genitals! Ewww! Your hair is gross thats why most of u try so hard to look like white women! Putting all that nasty grease in your hair makes it look worse! Just deal with those gross pubes on your head and for god sake wash it! U nasty people wash your hair on average of once a month! this is like when u guys got all pissed about not having one of u on vanity fair! Lol we would never ask u losers to put us on ebony magazine.
Did this thread hurt your feelings that bad, you racist troll???? Are you really that insecure????

Do the country a favor and jump off a cliff. We wont miss you.
Princess

Crete, IL

#17 Jun 23, 2012
Nia_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did this thread hurt your feelings that bad, you racist troll???? Are you really that insecure????
Do the country a favor and jump off a cliff. We wont miss you.
No it didn't hurt my feelings! Lol clearly yours were since u couldn't even come up with a counter point! People tell people to kill themselves when they feel hurt! I would have at least said white people have no butts or something stupid like that. Again I'm laughing at this whole thing! The fact the thread was started just proves that you guys "doth protest to much" you don't see white women defending their beauty

Level 3

Since: Feb 11

Reality

#18 Jun 23, 2012
Lol

And while you're still mad and jealous...., us brown women will still be sexy and gorgeous.

Stay mad and i'll stay lovely.

“But until then, I got you.”

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#19 Jun 23, 2012
Princess wrote:
Funny u never have to see white women defend their beauty! Because we r! The fact that u try to point it out means u know u r inferior ! Dark skin is gross especially the genitals! Ewww! Your hair is gross thats why most of u try so hard to look like white women! Putting all that nasty grease in your hair makes it look worse! Just deal with those gross pubes on your head and for god sake wash it! U nasty people wash your hair on average of once a month! this is like when u guys got all pissed about not having one of u on vanity fair! Lol we would never ask u losers to put us on ebony magazine.
Did you have a bad day at work or something? Trouble at your hair salon? Please, no one is asking for your beauty i know thats for sure. Unless your Madonna or Beyonce, please shut your trailer trash sh*thole, and go get a job. And trust me, nobody's begging people like you in any magazine, click link below.

http://justgrazin101.files.wordpress.com/2009...

Nobody is jealous of that beauty or trying to get like you!! ;)
Princess

Crete, IL

#20 Jun 23, 2012
Again I guess maybe u can't read! I'm not mad ! Im lmao!

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

Washington, DC

#21 Jun 23, 2012
The first chick is hot the other two are repulsive.

“But until then, I got you.”

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#22 Jun 23, 2012
Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
No it didn't hurt my feelings! Lol clearly yours were since u couldn't even come up with a counter point! People tell people to kill themselves when they feel hurt! I would have at least said white people have no butts or something stupid like that. Again I'm laughing at this whole thing! The fact the thread was started just proves that you guys "doth protest to much" you don't see white women defending their beauty
Umm then why do white girls start defending themselves when I say they have no butt?? Hmmm? Or why do they get defensive over the rag on their head that smells like wet dog?? hmmm?? Take a crack at that Authur!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll When will Whites stop pretending to be Black? 8 min grzegorz_brown 1
White Languages to be Banned in Africa ? 9 min T BOS 516
Biblical proof dark colored eyes are a blessing... 14 min Hebrew Supremacist 1
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 15 min anonymous man 998
Racist AFAM will not permit black exchange. 21 min T BOS 3
Who were more cruel slave traders - the Spanish... 29 min grzegorz_brown 1
Poll Notable Black Children: What Are They Known For? 31 min Hebrew Supremacist 9
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 51 min Fabulous 243
All women prefer white men 2 hr Mick 5,612
Are white people aware of white privilege? 2 hr sup bro 96
How to control a black woman 3 hr Nameless 43
Why are most white people racist? 5 hr TranshumanX 2,098
More from around the web