White men are more sensitive?

White men care more for women?

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mandingo

Allentown, PA

#1 Dec 3, 2009
If this was the case, John McCain would have used his intelligence to defeat Obama!
Lillycalla

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Dec 3, 2009
No, white men. like you. are idiots with no life.
Jay

Wilmington, NC

#3 Dec 3, 2009
Is pinky smarter than Lassie...I shall say not!
Nathan

Heywood, UK

#4 Dec 16, 2009
Yes they are, blacks are stupid, there's hardly any of them in my university and the ones that are there are still dumb, heck I know Valley Girls with bigger IQ's!
DUDE69

Birmingham, UK

#5 Dec 16, 2009
Americans are all stupid............lol

“Educated beyond my inteligence”

Level 3

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#6 Dec 16, 2009
Stats don't lie. White men are smarter. Science proves it. Don't bother to argue.

Matthew1

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#7 Dec 16, 2009
According to IQ tests they are, also some research has been done into brain structure, and some has found Africans to have slightly smaller brains.

Of course this isn't what the media in the U.S. wants to depict, they want to say everyone equal intellectually, when the fact is ignorant blacks and Mexicans get pushed through the school system when they cant even pass the basic requirements.
DUDE69

Birmingham, UK

#8 Dec 17, 2009
^^^^^^^^^

I see someone showed up to prove my point that ALL Americans are stupid........might as well ADD uneducated, racist and ignorant to that as well..........lol

Ape Linkon

“Dont tell me my dress is black”

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Pig, KY

#9 Dec 17, 2009
As a grad assistant for a university I attended, I witnessed first hand the intellect of the black male.

It was finals week and I told all the students in the class what their averages were and what they would have to make on the final examination to pass the course.

A particular black male, actually the only black male in the class, who was excessively late to lecture and turned in nearly every assignment late- sometimes by three weeks was taking the class. I tell him that in order to even pass the exam, he would have to make a 105% on an exam that was worth only 100 points.

His comeback was the best: "But I be a football player"...I told him that there are three other football players in the class and they are doing exceptionally well. "But I practice and have to work out every day." "Not my problem". "Well coach says you need to work with us". "Only on away game days." He clinches his teeth and makes some hissing sound and looks at me as if hes sizing me up. I tell him to talk to his senior professor and see what will need to be done and see if you can leave the class with a WF instead of F on your transcript. LOL, he didn't even know who his senior professor was.
So I consult the professor in charge of the class and he tells me to give the man an "IN" for "Incomplete" and let him turn in any missing work for full credit just to allow him to get a D in the class.

The policy at the university was to allow students with an "IN" in a class to have until mid-term of the next semester to make up any missed work or exams. I never heard of the guy since, until I put a F on his transcript.

The professor received an email from the black student and he said that he has been too busy to do any work in the class, although he only had 12 hours that semester. The professor told him he was SOL and that there is no excuse that can be made to correct his predicament. The head coach tried to tell the professor to give him more time, but the professor declined and the football player was put off the team for academic probation.

Matthew1

Location hidden

#10 Dec 17, 2009
DUDE69 wrote:
^^^^^^^^^
I see someone showed up to prove my point that ALL Americans are stupid........might as well ADD uneducated, racist and ignorant to that as well..........lol
Is that so gayboy69?
dumbology 101

Marina, CA

#11 Dec 17, 2009
DUDE69 wrote:
^^^^^^^^^
........You call yourself "DUDE 69" ....

.... Need I say more..........

lol

Matthew1

Location hidden

#13 Dec 17, 2009
dumbology 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
........You call yourself "DUDE 69" ....
.... Need I say more..........
lol
Yea because he 69s with other dudes, LOL!
soyer

United States

#14 Apr 13, 2011
Black people literally have smaller brains on average than white people. What part of that do you skeptics not understand?

http://deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstream/2027....
young korean kid

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#16 Jul 22, 2011
blacks are idioits
Sunny

United States

#17 Jul 22, 2011
Are you really Korean because you are living in Argentina.
white Guy

Houston, TX

#18 Jul 22, 2011
Matthew1 wrote:
According to IQ tests they are, also some research has been done into brain structure, and some has found Africans to have slightly smaller brains.
Of course this isn't what the media in the U.S. wants to depict, they want to say everyone equal intellectually, when the fact is ignorant blacks and Mexicans get pushed through the school system when they cant even pass the basic requirements.
Scientist have measure the brain size of white men verses black men.
And white men do have larger brains then black men.
They also say that this does not make white men any smarter then black men but there is a physical difference in brain mass. Technically it shouldn't make any difference.
forcetube

New York, NY

#19 Jul 23, 2011
And they still can't figure out how we built the pyramids. Hahahahaha
Sunny

Austin, TX

#20 Jul 23, 2011
I really doubt brain mass is different. I haven't seen any black men with small heads. We would have noticed that long ago. Next you gonna say that there is more fluid instead of brain inside the skull. You guys crack me up.
Sunny

Austin, TX

#21 Jul 23, 2011
A doctor showed my brother surprising racist scientific comment in a textbook that was blatant racism. He wanted to make a point that we've come a long way from that. But I guess we were wrong. You just can't trust even textbooks. Our history books don't even cover alot of history. It is selective and slanted.
forcetube

New York, NY

#22 Jul 23, 2011
Sunny wrote:
Next you gonna say that there is more fluid instead of brain inside the skull.
of course they will that's why they are all talking about haplo types just to say the pyramids were not built by blacks. They lie and leave out information if it suits them. I mean really if they're smarter than blacks why even discuss it. Just prove it. If you can dunk over me, take the ball and do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**Clever/Funny Voicemail Greetings. Any Ideas?** (Jul '09) 2 min Heyo mayo 86
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min yisarel 136,203
Why is Jubilant Sleep still trolling AFAM? (Jun '14) 3 min Jubilant Sleep 57
is it POSSIBLE to find a beautiful black woman ... 4 min Drilling for the ... 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min brad 1,396,587
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min TranshumanX 46,659
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 6 min LarryV 2,153
White Man Sentenced to 40 Years for Throwing Feces 10 min Gremlin 43
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 129
Black Failure 3 hr Guest 37
More from around the web