BM will have to compete with "other r...

BM will have to compete with "other races of men for Top BW! lmao

Posted in the African-American Forum

Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#1 Mar 13, 2013

Apparently, things are changing fast. There's plenty of good teachings on the Blogs and Black women are "moving on"; not lowering their standards for black males.

Like it or not here it comes Black men! Now you have to complete for Top Notch Black women!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2 Mar 13, 2013
More and More black women are dating/marrying outside the race!
Gettin it Straight

Toledo, OH

#3 Mar 13, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
More and More black women are dating/marrying outside the race!
Hasn't always been the case?
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#5 Mar 13, 2013
J-Town Ninjah OhH YeE AhH wrote:
white men have always got top shelf black women ... you just never seen average looking bw w white guys ... now you are
MACEO

Even the average looking Black women seem to bring more to the table than many of the White women you selected. You seem to prefer Trailer Trash!

No, I don't think all white women are trashy but you seem to find those types and chase them! LmAO
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#6 Mar 13, 2013
Gettin it Straight wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasn't always been the case?
MACEO

No that hasn't always been the case but I see the blogs stressing it and with good reasons!

YOu have us! LMAO

Just like Bill Cosby said ..........bLACK MEN HAVE US AND DON'T GIVE A DAMN!

he told the truth at the Spellman commencement! So didn't Ralph Richard Banks he said Black men hate us and won't do anything for a black woman!

True!

Level 2

Since: Aug 11

Houston, TX

#7 Mar 14, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
Apparently, things are changing fast. There's plenty of good teachings on the Blogs and Black women are "moving on"; not lowering their standards for black males.
Like it or not here it comes Black men! Now you have to complete for Top Notch Black women!
Most black women have HIV & AIDS plus other STDS..
Gettin it Straight

Toledo, OH

#8 Mar 14, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
No that hasn't always been the case but I see the blogs stressing it and with good reasons!
YOu have us! LMAO
Just like Bill Cosby said ..........bLACK MEN HAVE US AND DON'T GIVE A DAMN!
he told the truth at the Spellman commencement! So didn't Ralph Richard Banks he said Black men hate us and won't do anything for a black woman!
True!
What's MACEO?
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#10 Mar 14, 2013
J-Town Ninjah OhH YeE AhH wrote:
white men have always got top shelf black women ... you just never seen average looking bw w white guys ... now you are
Stay with your cave bitches
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#11 Mar 15, 2013
darrell1903 wrote:
<quoted text>Most black women have HIV & AIDS plus other STDS..
MACEO

Black women who deal with High risk Black males have AIDS/HIV and get STDS; I don't date black males!

Like I said, I don't believe all black men are "No good" but I will say that MOST have high risk lifestyles which are a "collective lifestyles" of many Black males and they have nothing to offer for their high risk behaviors!

I can't date or marry them; BLACK MALES ARE NOT AN OPTION FOR ME!

Most Black women don't get anything! I know a few who live well but even I can count those few on 2 hands!

I come out better trying to find a "Good White Man' more of them have their lives together! That's what my GF said and did ..........they moved on!

None of my GF are with Black men! There either alone, married to White man or dating White men!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#12 Mar 15, 2013
darrell1903 wrote:
<quoted text>Most black women have HIV & AIDS plus other STDS..
MACEO

" GET IT STRAIGHT" MACEO! LMAO
im young buddy wrote:
Im 20 years old im from montgomery al no interracial dating goes on here foreal, but some bm are raised by bw without a father in they life, but its not really all they fault thouf black men and atleast make life better for them when the
IM MACEO, I'M ALMOST 60 YEARS OLD AND I WASTED MY YOUTH BASHING BLACK WOMEN AND CHASING TRASHY WHITE WOMEN IN MY OFFICE FOR DECADES.

NOW I'M ALMOST 60 YEARS OLD; I HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR MY LIFE! NO KIDS, NO MARRIAGE, NO MORE WHITE WOMEN AND I HAVE POOR HEALTH!

I BASHED bLACK WOMEN FOR 35 YEARS YEARS AND I HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR MY TIME!

I'M MACEO AND I'M MAKING MY MOTHER PROUD! LMAO

IM MAD AT WHITE MEN..........THERE WOMEN ARE MY WOMEN!

I'M MAD AT BLACK WOMEN FOR IR DATING BECAUSE ALL BALCK WOMEN ARE UGLY, FAT, GHETTO GAGGERS AND SHE BOONS AND I WANT THEM TO SERVICE AND LET BLACK MEN LIVE OFF THEM!

I'M MACEO!

I'M A FOOL, RECLUSE AND A SCOFFER!

I'M A GOOD EXAMPLE OF A GOOD BLACK MAN WHO HAS NOTHING TO SHOW FOR THE LAST 35 YEARS OF MY LIFE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 2 min Lawrence Wolf 109
Why do white people hate us more than any other... (Sep '12) 3 min Ben Quick 841
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 4 min Emperor_Jagi 19
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 5 min Ben Quick 141
Happy ROBERT E. LEE DAY yall! 8 min Ben Quick 20
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Nostrillis Waxman 1,478,870
News Activists Led by Al Sharpton Brave Cold, Rain f... 19 min Harrisson 22
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 24 min The Wookie 21
Does multiculturalism promote racial division? 2 hr Redefined 326
Does Race Biologically Exist? 4 hr Paul 502
More from around the web