Why Would Any Brother Help Raise A Mi...

Why Would Any Brother Help Raise A Mixed-Breed Child

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Since: Mar 08

Cleveland, OH

#1 Oct 19, 2010
Why would any self-respecting,proud, and conscious brothers help in raising a half-breed child with a used up black woman that decided to dilute herself and offspring out, and who decided to sell herself and genes to her enslaver, and is easily just trying to return back and reclaim what she sold out.

This seems to be apparently on the horizon, as the lost sell-outs are thrown back to the field out of the rape exploited house quarters by their masters, who were just using them in the first place....the society in place is just a re-enactment of the SLAVE PLANTATION era, just in a modern day masked format

I haven't seen this amongst the brothers in my circle, but just wondering why any brother out here, if you are doing it or considering it would.

I mean this would be akin to accepting a self-hating pro-white "black" woman into your realm, and would mess your balance up, and life in general, and you would be secretly measured up and probably thought of as second fiddle, which is also akin to how the black women slaves were treated on the plantations, where they were raped, knocked up with half-breeds, and then thrown back to the field the next day, and/or kept in a higher status in her head to you,and of course the mullato child weened to be the "new" black slave, but with a more diluted and "obedient" status as house negroe messenger over the masses of the field slaves in order to control.

BAPF

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#2 Oct 19, 2010
they help white women raised their white kids and biracial kids from other men.Most black men don't want black children that's why when they have biracial kids they encourage them to marry white cause he always wanted to be white himself.
UruEuWauWau

Switzerland

#3 Oct 19, 2010
216 Elite wrote:
Why would any self-respecting,proud, and conscious brothers help in raising a half-breed child with a used up black woman that decided to dilute herself and offspring out, and who decided to sell herself and genes to her enslaver, and is easily just trying to return back and reclaim what she sold out.
This seems to be apparently on the horizon, as the lost sell-outs are thrown back to the field out of the rape exploited house quarters by their masters, who were just using them in the first place....the society in place is just a re-enactment of the SLAVE PLANTATION era, just in a modern day masked format
I haven't seen this amongst the brothers in my circle, but just wondering why any brother out here, if you are doing it or considering it would.
I mean this would be akin to accepting a self-hating pro-white "black" woman into your realm, and would mess your balance up, and life in general, and you would be secretly measured up and probably thought of as second fiddle, which is also akin to how the black women slaves were treated on the plantations, where they were raped, knocked up with half-breeds, and then thrown back to the field the next day, and/or kept in a higher status in her head to you,and of course the mullato child weened to be the "new" black slave, but with a more diluted and "obedient" status as house negroe messenger over the masses of the field slaves in order to control.
BAPF
Better have these smart 'half-breeds' in the Black community than some retarded half-farts like your ghetto clueless self. I hope you got my message clear across, little byatch. ;-)

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Since: Mar 08

Cleveland, OH

#4 Oct 19, 2010
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
they help white women raised their white kids and biracial kids from other men.Most black men don't want black children that's why when they have biracial kids they encourage them to marry white cause he always wanted to be white himself.
Those hyped anti-black men comments fallin on deaf ears.

That is a false ASSumption....the main "Negroes" runnin around lost and confused with half-breeds latched onm to em are either "mixed" people in our community, or seriously angry self-hating black women.

The point is that many of the sell-outs in our community, love to crawl after someone else of another race thinking falsely in their self-hating delusions that they have found "god", and end up washed up and lost, and then want to bring their mixed up lives from mentalities to genes to a unsuspecting brother or sister in the community, then they get into some hitch with a anti-black "negroe" that still don't know what the f*** they are.

They've sold out, so stay sold.......

BAPF

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Since: Mar 08

Cleveland, OH

#5 Oct 19, 2010
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Better have these smart 'half-breeds' in the Black community than some retarded half-farts like your ghetto clueless self. I hope you got my message clear across, little byatch. ;-)
You have no message that i even think is remotely 1st Grade Level.

Kick Rocks....

BAPF
City

Manchester, UK

#6 Oct 19, 2010
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
they help white women raised their white kids and biracial kids from other men.Most black men don't want black children that's why when they have biracial kids they encourage them to marry white cause he always wanted to be white himself.
Are you stupid? Nobody cares about the worthless opinion of some washed up who re that had an abortion, fcked a ragedy truck driver you met off topix, an attempted to date a white boy you met on a black forum and fought another worthless trash BW for.

You're trash. Your opinion is worthless.
Pat

Hamilton, Canada

#7 Oct 19, 2010
216 Elite wrote:
Why would any self-respecting,proud, and conscious brothers help in raising a half-breed child with a used up black woman that decided to dilute herself and offspring out, and who decided to sell herself and genes to her enslaver, and is easily just trying to return back and reclaim what she sold out.
This seems to be apparently on the horizon, as the lost sell-outs are thrown back to the field out of the rape exploited house quarters by their masters, who were just using them in the first place....the society in place is just a re-enactment of the SLAVE PLANTATION era, just in a modern day masked format
I haven't seen this amongst the brothers in my circle, but just wondering why any brother out here, if you are doing it or considering it would.
I mean this would be akin to accepting a self-hating pro-white "black" woman into your realm, and would mess your balance up, and life in general, and you would be secretly measured up and probably thought of as second fiddle, which is also akin to how the black women slaves were treated on the plantations, where they were raped, knocked up with half-breeds, and then thrown back to the field the next day, and/or kept in a higher status in her head to you,and of course the mullato child weened to be the "new" black slave, but with a more diluted and "obedient" status as house negroe messenger over the masses of the field slaves in order to control.
BAPF
It is a fact that most of the so called half breed kids in America today are being created by Black men with White women. Maybe if you Black AA males would stick with your own Black women, you wouldn't have this problem of half breeds. Ever think about that?

In 2008 alone, 22% of all Black men who married, married a non Black female. We all know Black AA males don't marry that much, so that number is big.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#8 Oct 19, 2010
216 Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Those hyped anti-black men comments fallin on deaf ears.
That is a false ASSumption....the main "Negroes" runnin around lost and confused with half-breeds latched onm to em are either "mixed" people in our community, or seriously angry self-hating black women.
The point is that many of the sell-outs in our community, love to crawl after someone else of another race thinking falsely in their self-hating delusions that they have found "god", and end up washed up and lost, and then want to bring their mixed up lives from mentalities to genes to a unsuspecting brother or sister in the community, then they get into some hitch with a anti-black "negroe" that still don't know what the f*** they are.
They've sold out, so stay sold.......
BAPF
U live in ohio where negroes love the "snow meat" so I'm sure you should know about that.It's everywhere.Black men despise blackness(their women,children and themselves) which is why they date out more than any other men so when they make their families they don't resemble them.They knock up black women and leave them to raise their kids,they don't give a fxck what happens to them or themselves as long as he can get as close to living the "white dream"I'm glad I have one of those rare black men who isn't so fxcking stupid.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#9 Oct 19, 2010
City wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid? Nobody cares about the worthless opinion of some washed up who re that had an abortion, fcked a ragedy truck driver you met off topix, an attempted to date a white boy you met on a black forum and fought another worthless trash BW for.
You're trash. Your opinion is worthless.
I never had sex with king creole.I was on the rag so stfu and let me speak before I stuff one of my draws in your mouth u dirty bxtch.
City

Manchester, UK

#10 Oct 19, 2010
WM and other non black men don't even want that trash. A single BW with a child from a non black man usually remains single for the rest of her life.

She may meet a few dudes that fck her along the way, but as for any man of any value, black or non black, it's not going to happen, and they come to this realization real soon after they realize they've been used up and have fell a victim to thier own self hatred.

They don't fit in anywhere. They can't relate to real black women, because most black women don't play that shyt, and real brothers are just automatically disgusted by them, like they just crawled out a dumpster.

All men feel this way about the women of their race, not just us BM.

You see the trash IRWW with their mixed kids running around looking for ANYBODY to be a daddy. I hate seeing BW like that, but their isn't a thing in this world that could eliminate my disgust for BW who've slept with and especially mothered a child with a non black man.

I don't even see them as women at that point, their on the same disgust level as used condoms.
City

Manchester, UK

#11 Oct 19, 2010
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
I never had sex with king creole.I was on the rag so stfu and let me speak before I stuff one of my draws in your mouth u dirty bxtch.
I would put a bullet in your fcking head if you put your nasty as s diseased draws anywhere near me.

__oh-Really_

“There's no point toany of this”

Since: Oct 10

I'm done

#12 Oct 19, 2010
216 Elite wrote:
Why would any self-respecting,proud, and conscious brothers help in raising a half-breed child
Really!
I mean, they don't even help raise their OWN....
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#13 Oct 19, 2010
I love the way these Africoids are always thinking of race!

Bet they are the midnight black ones!

But the LOVE Obama!

LMWAO!

: < )

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Since: Mar 08

Cleveland, OH

#14 Oct 19, 2010
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
U live in ohio where negroes love the "snow meat" so I'm sure you should know about that.It's everywhere.Black men despise blackness(their women,children and themselves) which is why they date out more than any other men so when they make their families they don't resemble them.They knock up black women and leave them to raise their kids,they don't give a fxck what happens to them or themselves as long as he can get as close to living the "white dream"I'm glad I have one of those rare black men who isn't so fxcking stupid.
Candaymama, you've been a confused self-hating slave since you been on here....lol

And up here in ohio, me and majority of the brothers are with sisters and raising "black" children, and there is no cracker chasing taking place like the other genocidal demographics out there in the west.

You live in kansas, surrounded by klansman and cave sluts, and you embodie the true "negroe" of the 21st century, you hitching with a brother now does not erase your crazy self-hating mentality you've displayed, as thsat wasn't a coincidence, but more like what you really are.

And if you are with a brother, he should be real careful around you, as i'm sure he doesn't know the depth of your self-hate and pro-white cave boy advocating on here and in your private life.

Come out of snow white country and come to where there are "conscious" minded brothers and sisters that would slap the sh*t out you and any of these anti-bm and anti-bw hating negroes on this forum, they don't play that sh*t up this way.

And we definitely don't take on a self-hating mammie cradling half-breeds, after master has thrown her back to the field. lol

Like i said, if you sell-out , stay sold.....for your heart and mentality was never for your people,and you've disgraced yourself(geneology) and set about more destruction on the afrikan in amerikkka, by polluting it with a diluted down mixture of assimilationist genocidal actions!

BAPF

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#15 Oct 19, 2010
City wrote:
<quoted text>
I would put a bullet in your fcking head if you put your nasty as s diseased draws anywhere near me.
and I'mma put a bullet in your weenie then stuff my panties down ur throat since ur so obsessed with me.
WizKid

UK

#16 Oct 19, 2010
__oh-Really_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really!
I mean, they don't even help raise their OWN....
Really!
I mean, someone did a bang up job raising you huh? Look at what you've grown to be...A worthless 50 something year old white loser that spends his entire life on an internet forum trying to molest underage black women.

That's an obvious truth. Your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend would rather let you rot in front of a computer screen all day and night rather than let you lay a hand on her/him.
Graham Wellington

United States

#17 Oct 19, 2010
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
and I'mma put a bullet in your weenie then stuff my panties down ur throat since ur so obsessed with me.
I thought you posted a body pic? What are your measurements?
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#18 Oct 19, 2010
216 Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Candaymama, you've been a confused self-hating slave since you been on here....lol
And up here in ohio, me and majority of the brothers are with sisters and raising "black" children, and there is no cracker chasing taking place like the other genocidal demographics out there in the west.
You live in kansas, surrounded by klansman and cave sluts, and you embodie the true "negroe" of the 21st century, you hitching with a brother now does not erase your crazy self-hating mentality you've displayed, as thsat wasn't a coincidence, but more like what you really are.
And if you are with a brother, he should be real careful around you, as i'm sure he doesn't know the depth of your self-hate and pro-white cave boy advocating on here and in your private life.
Come out of snow white country and come to where there are "conscious" minded brothers and sisters that would slap the sh*t out you and any of these anti-bm and anti-bw hating negroes on this forum, they don't play that sh*t up this way.
And we definitely don't take on a self-hating mammie cradling half-breeds, after master has thrown her back to the field. lol
Like i said, if you sell-out , stay sold.....for your heart and mentality was never for your people,and you've disgraced yourself(geneology) and set about more destruction on the afrikan in amerikkka, by polluting it with a diluted down mixture of assimilationist genocidal actions!
BAPF
Don't like the US?

You can always take your black, savage, BACK TO AFRICA!

YOU'LL ENJOY LIVING AMONG YOUR AFRICOON BROS!

“My beautiful baby”

Level 2

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#19 Oct 19, 2010
City wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid? Nobody cares about the worthless opinion of some washed up who re that had an abortion, fcked a ragedy truck driver you met off topix, an attempted to date a white boy you met on a black forum and fought another worthless trash BW for.
You're trash. Your opinion is worthless.
LOL that's crazy just how desepreate is the big wh*re?
Graham Wellington

United States

#21 Oct 19, 2010
216 Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Candaymama, you've been a confused self-hating slave since you been on here....lol
And up here in ohio, me and majority of the brothers are with sisters and raising "black" children, and there is no cracker chasing taking place like the other genocidal demographics out there in the west.
You live in kansas, surrounded by klansman and cave sluts, and you embodie the true "negroe" of the 21st century, you hitching with a brother now does not erase your crazy self-hating mentality you've displayed, as thsat wasn't a coincidence, but more like what you really are.
And if you are with a brother, he should be real careful around you, as i'm sure he doesn't know the depth of your self-hate and pro-white cave boy advocating on here and in your private life.
Come out of snow white country and come to where there are "conscious" minded brothers and sisters that would slap the sh*t out you and any of these anti-bm and anti-bw hating negroes on this forum, they don't play that sh*t up this way.
And we definitely don't take on a self-hating mammie cradling half-breeds, after master has thrown her back to the field. lol
Like i said, if you sell-out , stay sold.....for your heart and mentality was never for your people,and you've disgraced yourself(geneology) and set about more destruction on the afrikan in amerikkka, by polluting it with a diluted down mixture of assimilationist genocidal actions!
BAPF
Sounds like the white man has stopped you from becoming a doctor, physicist, chemist or applied mathematician. The man has screwed you over.... We know that you really wanted to study hard and work hour after hour, sacrificing your time, not hanging out with friends or partying but the man did it to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,458,253
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 2 min Moses 370
URGENT ! Non-Whites Must Form an Alliance Again... 4 min Marcus Washington 29
Black Penis Envy for honest adults. (Dec '10) 10 min Sean Hannity Fox ... 11
How are us black women not feminine enough? (Dec '07) 12 min Sean Hannity Fox ... 1,098
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 19 min Moses 50,605
Fidel Castro dies at 90 19 min Tiny Dk 135
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 58 min Barros 1,189
no blacks allowed in this thread 2 hr XxwastelandxX 42
More from around the web