blacks hate seeing asian women with w...

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#726 Aug 4, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
I've noticed that too. I think it may be a sense of feeling that whites believe Asians are better and more attractive than blacks when maybe blacks thought otherwise. I'm just taking a stab at it.
I doubt you have seen anything of the kind.
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#727 Aug 4, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you have seen anything of the kind.
No, I actually have and I even saw some blacks get furious when a Latina especially dates a white guy without them realizing that many Hispanics or Latinos are white themselves or of mixed race. I personally don't find many Asian women attractive, but I have witnessed bitterness with some. It's strange because as a white man, compared to women other than white women, we are most compatible with Asian women, not blacks.

Level 7

Location hidden

#728 Aug 4, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I actually have and I even saw some blacks get furious when a Latina especially dates a white guy without them realizing that many Hispanics or Latinos are white themselves or of mixed race. I personally don't find many Asian women attractive, but I have witnessed bitterness with some. It's strange because as a white man, compared to women other than white women, we are most compatible with Asian women, not blacks.
Ok....I'll take your word for it. It doesn't make sense to me why some would.

I'll take issue with your last statement though to the extent that personality/interests is a better indicator or compatibility than race.
Animal Lover

Jersey City, NJ

#729 Aug 4, 2013
[QUOTE who="WranglerJoey27" Asians are better and more attractive than blacks [/QUOTE]
Of course. That goes without saying.

“A queen never bow downs”

Level 3

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#730 Aug 4, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
I've noticed that too. I think it may be a sense of feeling that whites believe Asians are better and more attractive than blacks when maybe blacks thought otherwise. I'm just taking a stab at it.
White men love Asian women because they are submissive women
Scott

Hengoed, UK

#731 Aug 4, 2013
RiichGiirl wrote:
<quoted text>
White men love Asian women because they are submissive women
and because they have super tight veejayjays!!! lol
Animal Lover

Jersey City, NJ

#732 Aug 4, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
and because they have super tight veejayjays!!! lol
Super tight is relative. Your average BW is sporting the Holland Tunnel...
aisling-

Ashley, OH

#733 Aug 4, 2013
RiichGiirl wrote:
I believe white women are more upset with asian women because they are the highest IR couple in America right now. Plus, its all about the money/wealth and the media. Every white woman was mad when Mark Zuckerberg (facebook owner) net worth 17 billion married an asian woman that was a scientist. lol I would be mad too.
Actually, I never understood the jealousy over a Asian female/White male coupling. The only thing that I don't much care for is when some men play games in attempt to push buttons. Other than that, nope, I've never been upset in that, and no homo here as they say, but I can understand why men are attracted to Asian females for many reasons.

Asian men also are in the higher percentile w/respect dating out and if I were ever to be pro-IR, which I'm not/never have been and don't see that occurring in the future, well, Asian men and White women are the highest combined wage earners out of all IR couples so that's that. Might I add, when my ex-husband and I were first dating there was an Asian male who had him seeing red. It's pretty funny in hindsight in that that male was extremely sweet and would surprise me w/small tokens of what I understand them to be in hindsight. It was totally innocent and I thought nothing about it at the time but let me tell you, my ex(who was my bf at the time) didn't like him one single bit.

So being upset over an AF/WM coupling, nope. Not in the least bit. Never have been and never will be, to be quiet honest.

Keep on up with those assumptions, bright light. I can use the laughs.

Have a nice day.
aisling-

Ashley, OH

#734 Aug 4, 2013
Five things to know about Mark Zuckerbergs's wife...
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20597...

She isn't just a scientist and I can't see any other woman who would be more suited to him for the obvious reasons.

“I can't stand obscurity”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Cincinnati Ohio

#735 Aug 4, 2013
Animal Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Super tight is relative. Your average BW is sporting the Holland Tunnel...
Sure like you would know women want a real man not some ignorant slob
Animal Lover

Jersey City, NJ

#736 Aug 4, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure like you would know women want a real man not some ignorant slob
Is that why you're still a virgin?

Level 3

Location hidden

#737 Aug 4, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I never understood the jealousy over a Asian female/White male coupling. The only thing that I don't much care for is when some men play games in attempt to push buttons. Other than that, nope, I've never been upset in that, and no homo here as they say, but I can understand why men are attracted to Asian females for many reasons.
Asian men also are in the higher percentile w/respect dating out and if I were ever to be pro-IR, which I'm not/never have been and don't see that occurring in the future, well, Asian men and White women are the highest combined wage earners out of all IR couples so that's that. Might I add, when my ex-husband and I were first dating there was an Asian male who had him seeing red. It's pretty funny in hindsight in that that male was extremely sweet and would surprise me w/small tokens of what I understand them to be in hindsight. It was totally innocent and I thought nothing about it at the time but let me tell you, my ex(who was my bf at the time) didn't like him one single bit.
So being upset over an AF/WM coupling, nope. Not in the least bit. Never have been and never will be, to be quiet honest.
Keep on up with those assumptions, bright light. I can use the laughs.
Have a nice day.
You do not have to convince. I saw white women making racist comments and everything. You probably wasnt mad but they were
aisling-

Ashley, OH

#738 Aug 4, 2013
RiichGiirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not have to convince. I saw white women making racist comments and everything. You probably wasnt mad but they were
Yeah, why don't you enlighten me as to my mindset, sh*t for brains, because you're so bright.

Odd but the only racist that I see is you attempting to bash us, you classless, illiterate, bitter black b*tch.

Have a nice day.
aisling-

Ashley, OH

#739 Aug 4, 2013
And who could have guessed that the bright light is also IR.

Level 3

Location hidden

#740 Aug 4, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, why don't you enlighten me as to my mindset, sh*t for brains, because you're so bright.
Odd but the only racist that I see is you attempting to bash us, you classless, illiterate, bitter black b*tch.
Have a nice day.
Why are you stalking me?
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#741 Aug 21, 2013
Lately, more black males in America hate seeing non-black men with any race of woman period, especially his own. Many black males feel their population growth, ultimately leading to their future existence, is being threatened.

Level 7

Location hidden

#742 Aug 21, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
Lately, more black males in America hate seeing non-black men with any race of woman period, especially his own. Many black males feel their population growth, ultimately leading to their future existence, is being threatened.
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii171/Dere...

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#743 Aug 21, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
Honestly most black men deserve what they are getting now and to be bred out of existence.

Level 7

Location hidden

#744 Aug 22, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly most black men deserve what they are getting now and to be bred out of existence.
Getting cozy with one of the Topix racists once again, I see. Typical.
cat cake

United States

#746 Jun 2, 2014
Hakim01 wrote:
True many black women complain about white men not being into them but asian women.

That's not true. Probably american men don't like black women much because of media and history ,but i know for sure there are a lot of white men and black women couples in Europe.especially in U.K. and Italy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,383,598
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 12 min TranshumanX 44,907
Whiteboy, "I would like to name pedophiles." 19 min Skiff Azlaan 1
U S A , Fk Off ! Your Time is Up 25 min RMGHispanic Causi... 2
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 27 min TheOriginalDoby 1,474
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 29 min RMGHispanic Causi... 67
"Stop the Violence" event ends in shootings. 29 min Grand Master THX 1
New Racist Chinese Ad 42 min Truth Hurts 46
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Moses 134,351
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 2 hr dreamhunk 458
More from around the web