Atari

Europe

#346 Nov 6, 2012
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me for butting in but I don't think that white men are necessarily jealous or angry when they see an extremely beautiful, cultured black women with average black men but these white men are bothered by seeing what they feel is an attractive black woman wasting herself on black men who will just use and drag her down and who has nothing to offer her because these white men feel that most average black men are not up to par and that such a beautiful black woman should be with one of them (WM), a white man who has more to offer. A classic example, I was a young teen when Whitney Houston started singing. You could tell white men loved and worshipped Whitney because she was like the second Diana Ross but much prettier and more sophisticated. All races of people loved her style and brought her music. Then came thuggish, drug using, lowlife, ghetto Bobby Brown. Everyone and especially white men thought Brown wasn't good enough for her, that he would taint her somehow and that she should have married a white man.
Drivel drivel drivel! You are old and ugly; That is what I derived from your post. Thank god there aren't any women like you in my country of birth South Africa and maternal Ethiopia. As a matter of fact the are no women like you in the whole African continent. You are pure filth!
Atari

Europe

#347 Nov 6, 2012
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>You like wm and think all bw should be with them I get it. I've read some of your posts and your anger over bm is apparent. But this has nothing to do with resentful bw that try and find extreme examples from popular media to make their point. I'm talking about every day white people that generally think that bm AND bw are in most ways beneath them. To the point that black people should rather be with them than their own. This is a symptom of a people that as a whole do not respect your race.
You shouldnt make the mistake of thinking that because a wm might find a bw attractive and expect her to be with him over a bm that he actually finds her preferable to his own women.
Men are men,and as a woman you should know better then to think you are prized for anything more then what they want from you. You do nothing positive or forward thinking by deriding your own race of men. You only reinforce more in the minds of racist whites their validity of your inferiority.
That capree thing is excrement. I am surprised any many of any race could waste time and energy on feces like her.
Atari

Europe

#348 Nov 6, 2012
There are old people here.
Atari

Europe

#349 Nov 6, 2012
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I just became stupid having to read the drivel you just posted.
That's what happens when you read posts authored by red necks.

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#350 Nov 6, 2012
rien a foutre wrote:
<quoted text>
<_< asian women are beauty for black men now XD stop dreaming
Lol not really. It's more the Kim kardashian look alikes.
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#351 Nov 6, 2012
Atari wrote:
<quoted text> They are annoying pests, that's what they are. They should concentrate on satisfying their own caucasoid women who are leaving them in droves instead walking around with a sense of entitlement.
You do realize that white men "date out" more than white women? Clueless
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#352 Nov 6, 2012
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> You do realize that white men "date out" more than white women? Clueless
A Spam and a Disagree. You pricks can't handle the truth.
Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Temecula, CA

#353 Nov 7, 2012
Knee How!

Loud Gee-Yah!(welcome to America)

Thank you for voting and helping to re-elect our President all you wise Chinese in Ohio and in all the great China Towns across our great land. You helped support Freedom and Equality. And, thank you for acknowledging that if all the haters of African Americans get their way, they can easily turn the tables on you.

GOING FORWARD with HOPE and CHANGE:official.....

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#354 Nov 7, 2012
Atari wrote:
<quoted text> That capree thing is excrement. I am surprised any many of any race could waste time and energy on feces like her.
Typical illiterate, bitter black man who call other people names because he lacks the intelligence to debate and that more black women are now dating/marrying just like black men have been doing and black women are finding nonblack men more appealing.
Style

London, UK

#355 Nov 7, 2012
I donít see any AW in hip-hop music videos. Isnít that the barometer of what so-called Black men find desirable?
Atari

Europe

#356 Nov 7, 2012
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical illiterate, bitter black man who call other people names because he lacks the intelligence to debate and that more black women are now dating/marrying just like black men have been doing and black women are finding nonblack men more appealing.
Don't you think if I were illiterate I wouldn't have been able to author that post? Typical brainwased, lowly slave descendant mentality and logic. You are an intellectually challenged imbecile that lacks the capacity to think.

I wonder what man in his right mind would want to be with a lowly ugly self hating troll like you. Perhaps one who also suffers from self hatred, and maybe even dementia.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#357 Nov 7, 2012
Style wrote:
I donít see any AW in hip-hop music videos. Isnít that the barometer of what so-called Black men find desirable?
I actually heard of a few hip hop guys with asian wives or girlfriends but I don't believe BM want them like that.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#358 Nov 7, 2012
Scox wrote:
Knee How!
Loud Gee-Yah!(welcome to America)
Thank you for voting and helping to re-elect our President all you wise Chinese in Ohio and in all the great China Towns across our great land. You helped support Freedom and Equality. And, thank you for acknowledging that if all the haters of African Americans get their way, they can easily turn the tables on you.
GOING FORWARD with HOPE and CHANGE:official.....
Wah Hin How, Xie Xie Ni Na?

http://www.voanews.com/content/exit-polls-sho...

Looks like they heeded the advice and voted 70-30 like the Latinos did to re-elect Obama.
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#360 Nov 7, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I actually heard of a few hip hop guys with asian wives or girlfriends but I don't believe BM want them like that.
Most black men want black women. Since you are only going by IR stereotypes, let me tell you something. Hispanic/Latino is not a race. If a black man goes after a Latina, she is usually black, white, or mullata, not the more abundant mestizo or Amerindian women. But like I said, these are all stereotypes. What can't you comprehend?

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Los Angeles, CA

#361 Nov 7, 2012
Truth wrote:
Why is that?[...]
It's not.
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#362 Nov 7, 2012
Style wrote:
Not a lot of Asians in Arts & Entertainment.

Level 8

Location hidden

#363 Nov 8, 2012
Style wrote:
Then black men most only desire nonblack rump shaking hoes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#364 Nov 8, 2012
Atari wrote:
<quoted text> Don't you think if I were illiterate I wouldn't have been able to author that post?
Yes I do, I really do.
Atari wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical brainwased, lowly slave descendant mentality and logic.You are an intellectually challenged imbecile that lacks the capacity to think.
At least I know how to spell "brainwashed".
Atari wrote:
<quoted text>

I wonder what man in his right mind would want to be with a lowly ugly self hating troll like you. Perhaps one who also suffers from self hatred, and maybe even dementia.
Oh you can talk that crap you want because a woman knows when she is attractive, pretty etc. and I am definitely in the know.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#365 Nov 8, 2012
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Then black men most only desire nonblack rump shaking hoes.
I wanted to say good job in Cuyahoga Falls for sealing the Obama win.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#366 Nov 8, 2012
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Most black men want black women. Since you are only going by IR stereotypes, let me tell you something. Hispanic/Latino is not a race. If a black man goes after a Latina, she is usually black, white, or mullata, not the more abundant mestizo or Amerindian women. But like I said, these are all stereotypes. What can't you comprehend?
Please hush and stick to the subject.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 9 min Raynaldo 71
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 10 min ZCs 1,940
Honey Boo Boo show: Axed! 10 min BANANA TIME II 16
State of Virginia to issue public apology for s... (Feb '07) 10 min streetrunner 4,137
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 10 min TWR 59
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Right 1,127,065
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 11 min lmao 26,313
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 14 min Black Knight 7,661
Mr. Brown 15 min Gaelach Pride 84
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 5 hr buttheads 316

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE