United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

Why is that? I can undetstand asians or whites getting mad about it but most of the complaints I see on youtube and on tv are blacks. That's pretty strange and pathetic. Tell me somthing you black nuckle draggers,why does it piss you off? I allready know the answers but i want to hear your lame excuses.
Alf

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

Truth wrote:
Why is that? I can undetstand asians or whites getting mad about it but most of the complaints I see on youtube and on tv are blacks. That's pretty strange and pathetic. Tell me somthing you black nuckle draggers,why does it piss you off? I allready know the answers but i want to hear your lame excuses.
Never seen any comment indicating that. But I wouldn't find such a reaction strange if I did.

I think that any man who sees another man with a woman that is desirable to him will feel envy regardless of race issues. If certain types of attractive women are seen with certain types of men and the man isn't of that type-of course that can indeed prove annoying. For example, suppose a type of woman you like were mostly to be seen with midgets and you are 6'5"? See the point?
Hellion

Farmington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

NO SYMPATHY 4 CRACKKKERS wrote:
LOL CRACKKKER AINT NO BLACK PEOPLE WORRIED ABOUT NO ASIAN WOMEN AND WHITE MEN!! ESPECIALLY NOT ME!!! ASIAN WOMEN ARE EVEN UGLIER THAN CAVE BITCH CRACKKKER WHITE WOMEN!! AS LONG AS YOU CRACKKKERS STAY AWAY FROM BLACK WOMEN I DON'T CARE WHO YALL WITH!!
Just try to stop me goon.
Hellion

Farmington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

NO SYMPATHY 4 CRACKKKERS wrote:
LOL CRACKKKER AINT NO BLACK PEOPLE WORRIED ABOUT NO ASIAN WOMEN AND WHITE MEN!! ESPECIALLY NOT ME!!! ASIAN WOMEN ARE EVEN UGLIER THAN CAVE BITCH CRACKKKER WHITE WOMEN!! AS LONG AS YOU CRACKKKERS STAY AWAY FROM BLACK WOMEN I DON'T CARE WHO YALL WITH!!
On the other hand, never mind. I'll stick to human. Don't need another Travis incident.
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Truth wrote:
You have it wrong. There aint many sites on youtube where blacks are compalaining about asian women with white men.
SOme of it is in your head.(well most of it, lol)
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Alf wrote:
<quoted text>
Never seen any comment indicating that. But I wouldn't find such a reaction strange if I did.
I think that any man who sees another man with a woman that is desirable to him will feel envy regardless of race issues. If certain types of attractive women are seen with certain types of men and the man isn't of that type-of course that can indeed prove annoying. For example, suppose a type of woman you like were mostly to be seen with midgets and you are 6'5"? See the point?
Goo point.
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Truth wrote:
Maybe you are really mad about white women with black men.
Truth Cognoscenti

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Blacks hate seeing humans happy and frolicking in the sunshine together.
Klaus666

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

What self-respecting White dude would want some gooky-chinky, pear shaped slope? Stop the noise!

Hey joe, what u know? Licky, sucky, five dollah, me luv u long time!!!!!! blech!!!!!!!!!!
mommylove

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

i believe you are confused there are no black people remotely jealous of white men being with asians, why should we even care?

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

True many black women complain about white men not being into them but asian women.

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Klaus666 wrote:
What self-respecting White dude would want some gooky-chinky, pear shaped slope? Stop the noise!
Most of you white pigs are not self-respecting at all, anyway. Not that you're worthy of any respect, though.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

ohReally __-__-__-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that we spend out entire lives whining like little btches about getting "oppressed" and "held down"
(like you sissybtch negroes do...)
No, you spend your entire life trolling.

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Asian women look retarded as fk! Tiny slits for eyes,fla nose,flat face,flat chest,and flat ass! White american men are the only group that finds them attractive.Omg,yall should hear the way european white men crack on asian women! Over on a different site,a wm said that american women are fat,but in europe the ww are far more attractive than aw.He also called them desperate.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Sassykatt wrote:
Asian women look retarded as fk! Tiny slits for eyes,fla nose,flat face,flat chest,and flat ass! White american men are the only group that finds them attractive.Omg,yall should hear the way european white men crack on asian women! Over on a different site,a wm said that american women are fat,but in europe the ww are far more attractive than aw.He also called them desperate.
Wow, you've outdone yourself this time, lol.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Another ignorant negro proves they LIE every time they speak....
<quoted text>
Uhh, Clemm?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I don't hear many blacks paying this pairing much attenion but maybe a handfull are mad.

“Melissa Dunya Zayed Brown”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

I don't care because I won't date a white man but I must say that I always find it weird when I see an attractive biracial man with an asian woman.
Sadbuttrue

Aldie, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

CeeTheVillain-James wrote:
<quoted text>
And we can end this thread with your reply homin nuff said white wimps are scared and fearful of an educated brotha I go thru this at work all the time but blackwomen are doin what addig to there own unhappiness nuff said end on this thread f*ck these h0es b itch let dem peckerwoods have em.
James

Does this mean you'll stop coming to Topix? LMAO

I told you James, I don't listen to Black men's vitriol, caustic remarks on Black women. Many of you don't "Provide, Protect, Lead, Wife, Respect not only Black women but yourselves!

Not as many double standards, sexism, misogynistic many of you act.

Sadly and shamefully, your angry because you fit and have done many of the things that I mentioned on this forum!

I love how you overlook maceo's behaviors and how you cosign with his Vile remarks and actions!

Raise the standards!

Go volunteer! Go mentor! Go help Obama..........I do! None of you give any damn penny or money to OBAMA yet you complain about White folks all the time!

All I see is White folks and a Black women helping on different levels; I don't and rarely see any Black males!!WTF

Ill repeat myself again, "Why are you not doing anything"?

He's a man of "Character, Integrity and morals" he's a lEADER! So why not support him?

I dont understand Black men's mind set!

You'[ll give your money to White women trying to impress them but won't help your Black President who's catching hell?

WTF IS WRONG WITH BLACK MEN?

SERIOUS!

WHY WHY WHY are you letting this happen?

Man Up! Why is it always the woman who have to be the Men and he women?

maceo is WEAK AND A LOSER; he whines like a bytch!

He messed up his life, so follow a winner! He has 400 profile names and he talks to his own profiles and he''s almost 60 years old!

If you want to waste time go volunteer and help Obama! Go help Africans/Haitians boys and girls! Go Help Elderly Black women who do more for Black community than most Black men combined!

Give back and do something!

I'm sick of seeing White men/other races helping Blacks while black men act foolish and irresponsible only worried about Non Black women, Sex, Drinking and sports!

Grow the hell up!

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

EVERYTHING colored racists say about whites,....
<quoted text>
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/m...
yadda yadda yadda....
http://cincymugshots.com/uploads/1383328.jpg
Don't click these links...
http://florida.mugshotsdatabase.com/files/201...
if you can't stand the truth.
Now, show us all how smart you are,
... and scour the net for white girl pix....lol!
yea,were really jealous of wm/aw http://www.asianjoke.com/pictures/img/Uglywom...

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

EVERYTHING colored racists say about whites,....
<quoted text>
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/m...
yadda yadda yadda....
http://cincymugshots.com/uploads/1383328.jpg
Don't click these links...
http://florida.mugshotsdatabase.com/files/201...
if you can't stand the truth.
Now, show us all how smart you are,
... and scour the net for white girl pix....lol!
http://media.photobucket.com/image/ugly%20asi...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 34
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••