BM & BW We Have NO Friend Or Ally Ex...

BM & BW We Have NO Friend Or Ally Except GOD, (TMH)

Posted in the African-American Forum

Media Darling

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Dec 26, 2013
Not the Europeans. Not the Khazarians (who gave birth to Ashkenazis). Not the Zionists,(satans synagogue). Neither the pale skin nor the black skin Arab.
Media Darling

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Dec 26, 2013
...But the BM & BW puts everyone and everything else BEFORE God,(TMH).

it is no great wonder why today the BM & BW are being tricked into hating and giving away our very blackness.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#3 Dec 26, 2013
Media Darling wrote:
...But the BM & BW puts everyone and everything else BEFORE God,(TMH).
it is no great wonder why today the BM & BW are being tricked into hating and giving away our very blackness.
Oh, I wouldn't be so alarmist. I think most BM & BW are doing just fine, Media Darling.
Lux

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Dec 26, 2013
Not even god, friend.
Media Darling

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Dec 26, 2013
The WM And the Arab's Religions are lies that turn the truth about man's TRUE Creator into lies about Him, a mockery of Him, and to destroy our FAITH in Him.
Media Darling

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Dec 26, 2013
couldn't care less about what YOU think, that's why I stopped reading your reply after you wrote, "I think".

Whether you're a self hating bm worshipping ww or wm pretending to be a self hating BM worshipping ww, EITHER WAY you're too deranged for me..

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

#7 Dec 26, 2013
Media Darling wrote:
couldn't care less about what YOU think, that's why I stopped reading your reply after you wrote, "I think".
Whether you're a self hating bm worshipping ww or wm pretending to be a self hating BM worshipping ww, EITHER WAY you're too deranged for me..
The bible when understood, has some potently wise words. There is a scripture that reads a fear is not of god. Also... on being alone. There are scriptures that say only IF a man is incapable of controlling himself (lusting/masturbation) he should take himself a wife, BUT it is easier for a man to walk a virtuous path "ALONE".

Then the bible goes on to give the man who is alone reason to not fear with countless scriptures. "Yeah though I walk through the valley of death..."

These are done to deter "FEAR"

Being "alone" is something "blacks" don't quite understand, so we "fear" it.

BUT being alone is not what weakens you. It is both "FEAR" and "BELONGING just to BELONG" that weakens the black race.

There is strength in the one that walks a straight path "alone".
THE RELIC

United States

#8 Dec 26, 2013
I agree.

Most birds fly in flocks...the eagle flies alone
The nMe Within wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible when understood, has some potently wise words. There is a scripture that reads a fear is not of god. Also... on being alone. There are scriptures that say only IF a man is incapable of controlling himself (lusting/masturbation) he should take himself a wife, BUT it is easier for a man to walk a virtuous path "ALONE".
Then the bible goes on to give the man who is alone reason to not fear with countless scriptures. "Yeah though I walk through the valley of death..."
These are done to deter "FEAR"
Being "alone" is something "blacks" don't quite understand, so we "fear" it.
BUT being alone is not what weakens you. It is both "FEAR" and "BELONGING just to BELONG" that weakens the black race.
There is strength in the one that walks a straight path "alone".

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

#9 Dec 26, 2013
yeh* not "yeah"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min FYVM 1,403,369
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 18 min negash 1,665
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 21 min negash 652
CROOKED HILLARY : Sandars camp FURIOUS over DNC... 34 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 6
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 43 min Real 47,316
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 44 min Moses 136,416
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 1 hr dcool 154
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 4 hr bluestreak returns 327
.............dnc emails............. 10 hr The Original Doofy 14
Democratic National Committee SUED by Sanders V... 10 hr Rivals 16
More from around the web