Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

CNN is reporting that the New Black Panther Party placed a $10,000 reward for Zimmerman

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

lol shyt just got real for Zimmerman
Judy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

OMG it is bad enough that a young man was killed and no one was arrested but offering a reward is like asking for open season for anyone to become the same type of vigilanty as Mr. Zimmerman. This is truly a case of two wrongs don't make a right. The Panther Party has every right to be upset (as is the rest of the world, both black and white)but where is the common sense in making such an outrageous offer? If in fact someone were to shoot Zimmerman how does that fix anything. If that were to happen people would forget the sympathy and outrage for Treyvon's killing and become angered instead.
well

Dundas, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

I guess they sold enough drugs these year.

“Instant karma”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Wth are they thinking? Way to make a bad situation 10x worse.

This is an embarrassment to all people who want to see truth and justice prevail in the Trayvon Martin case.
Betty

Kinston, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

I don't wanna see this ph^%ker dead. I want him behind bars for rest of his useless life. That way, he will have years to regret the moment his fat azz stepped out his truck.

“YOU can't AFFORD”

Since: Feb 12

Four more years

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judy wrote:
OMG it is bad enough that a young man was killed and no one was arrested but offering a reward is like asking for open season for anyone to become the same type of vigilanty as Mr. Zimmerman. This is truly a case of two wrongs don't make a right. The Panther Party has every right to be upset (as is the rest of the world, both black and white)but where is the common sense in making such an outrageous offer? If in fact someone were to shoot Zimmerman how does that fix anything. If that were to happen people would forget the sympathy and outrage for Treyvon's killing and become angered instead.
Yes, well, according to negro "logic", it's (somehow) "different" when a black does the exact same thing that makes a white that does it a "loser".
It's called the "zero effect".
"Losers" are all headed towards zero.
Just, in opposite directions.
Negroes start out as losers, so nothing they do can "make" them one...lol!

By the way, where the fk is a negro association going to GET 10 grand, if whites economically "oppress" the melanin-enriched gods and kings of Earth?

“Putrifying Trayvon...”

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Grateful Nation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Married with children wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see... Was Zimmerman the police? No! So STFU!
Of course not. But Zimmerman was not threatening humans, he was trayvonning as all upstanding Americans wished they could do.

The Black Panthers (lol) are threatening an American Hero, and they should be trayvonned for their insolence, much as your two fetid sprog will one day eventually be.

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

a--x--e wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not. But Zimmerman was not threatening humans, he was trayvonning as all upstanding Americans wished they could do.

The Black Panthers (lol) are threatening an American Hero, and they should be trayvonned for their insolence, much as your two fetid sprog will one day eventually be.
Not reading your dumb azz comment.

“Putrifying Trayvon...”

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Grateful Nation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Douchebag wrote:
<quoted text>
Then leave the comfort of your moms house and go do something about it coward.
You seem a little worked up, douchebag.

Here you go:

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/bachelorette-d...

Work off that tension before somebody mistakes you for an angry pavement ape and trayvons your azz.

“YOU can't AFFORD”

Four more years

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Married with children wrote:
<quoted text>
Not reading your dumb azz comment.
But replying to it...lol!
Negro logic is hilarious...

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

Lol at this fool and his grand delusions of a race war between blacks and hispanics over some fat arse cuban jew.... Yea that'll happen!

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

agreed
lovey26x wrote:
Wth are they thinking? Way to make a bad situation 10x worse.
This is an embarrassment to all people who want to see truth and justice prevail in the Trayvon Martin case.
THE RELIC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Betty wrote:
I don't wanna see this ph^%ker dead. I want him behind bars for rest of his useless life. That way, he will have years to regret the moment his fat azz stepped out his truck.
Agreed! I want to see zimmerman sweat and I want to see the GOOD OLE BOYS pissing in their sheets along side of Zimmerman

“YOU can't AFFORD”

Four more years

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed! I want to see zimmerman sweat
That sounded gay,....coming from a parolee....
jimmax

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Stag_r_lee wrote:
CNN is reporting that the New Black Panther Party placed a $10,000 reward for Zimmerman
Just Zimmerman? They need to do the same to the cops and DA who were gonna let this murderer slide. The Justice Dept will get Zimmerman on something, but those who facilitated his almost getting away with it neeed to be held accountable as well.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

THX00451 wrote:
Look at these cowardly slave descendants, LMAO! Ooking and eeking about a dead n|g|et, but not a one of the cowardly sissies is willing to take the fight to the streets.
Typical.
The stereotype of the laughably craven Negro male holds true once again, LMMFLWAO!
How about we setup camp @ your house and take it from there. What's the address again?
Stag_r_lee

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

There should be a reward for anyone who votes to remove legislators in Florida that voted for the "stand your ground" law!

“Most black females R like this”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Nothing but TALK...

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Zimmerman is done with anyway. Even if they don't arrest him, he would almost have to flee the country. Even then, he will be hunted down. The reward is $10,000 but is supposedly growing to one million. A one million dollar reward, shyt, you would have the police chief himself turn Zimmerman over to the black panthers. That's only if his wife doesn't turn him in first.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••