A race war is coming. IT IS INEVITABLE
Just the facts

AOL

#202 Apr 26, 2012
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY!!
-- and I married a nice, educated, ADULT woman whose VERY attractive. White guys can do the same without preying on children, mail-order brides, and underaged Asian girls. Nobody gave me a thing and I earned an education too.
What a laugh!
Kip why point out Whites when Black males are number #1 in all the crimes that are committed in the USA today. Murder, Rape, Robbery and so on. Hell 2 out of 3 home boys have some kind of record . Black crime is one of the Biggest reason that many dislike Blacks or even trust Black males.
Young black men (between the ages of 18 and 24) commit murder at (10)ten times the rate of whites and Latinos.

Well their ever be a Race War ? I don't think so . But let me say that if and when it does happen its not going to be nice and Blacks definitely well lose out.

“DA BEAR TELLED ME I'AM FAT”

Level 5

Since: May 11

ATLANTA, GA.

#203 Apr 26, 2012
Don't forget to bring something modern to the fight, leave the spears and boomarangs at home.
Jorge

Minden, LA

#204 Apr 26, 2012
TJ, I feel the same way about the black racists on here..so I can relate
Klaus666

Toronto, Canada

#207 Apr 26, 2012
A racial war of extermination is inevitable, it has been planned for decades. Race specific biowepaons have been developed for such a prupose. I only regret that most n!88### and other subhumans will die quickly.
Kayli

Phillipsburg, NJ

#208 Apr 26, 2012
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist white people are the only ones coming here foaming at the mouth over some stupid "race war" crap. It's as if it gives these idiots some kind of boner. Then they wonder how come we laugh at the idea of them possessing some kind superior I.Q. Have you EVER heard of anything so absurd?
These people are nuts!
Yup looks like the race war may be inching forward after all. Keep it up, beasts. No one does a better job of making the black look bad as the blacks themselves. Looks like a one term presidency for Obama will be guaranteed.

&fe ature=related

Oh the IQ issue. One understands how blacks would be up in arms about it, considering how it stands, borderline retard status and all that.
Can't blame you for being mad. LOL
Too bad for you we don't even need hard data to already know the stupidity that is the black race. All we have to look at is black societies, civilizations or lack thereof, accomplishments, behavior, prison stats, violence, poverty rates....
'Nuf said. Proof is all around us.

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

United States

#209 Apr 27, 2012
I wish I could figure out are my post dissapearing or are the pages just turning

Level 2

United States

#210 Apr 27, 2012
I'm guessing the pages are just turning???

Level 2

United States

#211 Apr 27, 2012
Klaus666 wrote:
A racial war of extermination is inevitable, it has been planned for decades. Race specific biowepaons have been developed for such a prupose. I only regret that most n!88### and other subhumans will die quickly.
who will save you from your maker, I regret that when you stand before God with this type of stiff neck mind set that you and your race will die quickly and into an everlasting hell

have you ever thought about how long "forever" is?

I am not afraid what man can do to me I can do the same thing to another , but who I am afraid of is God the only one who is able to kill not only my body but to cast my soul in hell....

The very thought of being tormented forever just does not sit well with me or make these temporary things here on earth compare to and everlasting hell because I thought I was a more superior race than someone so I killed them for it or attempted to....smh oh well to each its own I guess

God will have the final say
shane

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#212 May 8, 2012
there isn't going to be a stupid RACE WAR...how f***ing retarded?! the only people who really believe this ARE racist idiots who sit at home spouting out racial slurs all day, and bitching about "the white man"...lol
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#213 May 8, 2012
Tim John wrote:
A race war will not befall this country, instead the class divide will further divide the nation leading to 'racial' harmony and togetherness alone economic lines. It is the elite who would want a racial war, in order to further their police state-agenda and targeting of certain people in certain demographic locations. As the economy continues to spiral while the rich make gains, eventually the people will act in a manner that is predicted and planned for (hence the reason for black helicopters so-called exercises in large cities). The elite know that 'the people unity can never be defeated'...that's why they would place money on 'unscrupulous covert' activities to try to incite a race war.
You have a Bigger War!

Black women don't want Black men anymore and there moving on while Black men are DEAD ANIMALS!
Jesse

Shelby, NC

#214 May 8, 2012
Negro babble that is all I'm reading!!!
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#215 May 8, 2012
MsCerebralTalks---MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
who will save you from your maker, I regret that when you stand before God with this type of stiff neck mind set that you and your race will die quickly and into an everlasting hell
have you ever thought about how long "forever" is?
I am not afraid what man can do to me I can do the same thing to another , but who I am afraid of is God the only one who is able to kill not only my body but to cast my soul in hell....
The very thought of being tormented forever just does not sit well with me or make these temporary things here on earth compare to and everlasting hell because I thought I was a more superior race than someone so I killed them for it or attempted to....smh oh well to each its own I guess
God will have the final say
REally MACEO

But you don't live GOD's Word your regilious Man and not a SAVED MAN!!!!

You follow SATAN's WAYS based on your Fruit and Actions in your life!

Satan Son

-Want Strife Between BM/BW
-Want WW/BW to hate each other because BM don't want you based on your Character
-Habitual liar
-Don't do for your own women or female family members
-Hate Black women collectively
-Instigator, Sneaky habitual liar and deceitful
-Old Broke Whoare chasing after Office sluts behind your White wife's back! which resulted in your divorce!

Your lifestyle line up with SATAN, not like any of the Christian men I know! lmao

I HAVE TO BE HONEST; YOU DON'T SHOW ANY CHRISTIAN FRUIT IN YOUR LIFE; YOU SURE SHOW SATANIC BEHAVIORS!

think about it! I know People that don't know GOD that lives better than you do MACEO!

GOD SAID HE'SLL SPIT YOU OUT FOR BEING LUKEWARM!
Wakjob

Gilbert, AZ

#216 May 9, 2012
Tim John wrote:
A race war will not befall this country, instead the class divide will further divide the nation leading to 'racial' harmony and togetherness alone economic lines. It is the elite who would want a racial war, in order to further their police state-agenda and targeting of certain people in certain demographic locations. As the economy continues to spiral while the rich make gains, eventually the people will act in a manner that is predicted and planned for (hence the reason for black helicopters so-called exercises in large cities). The elite know that 'the people unity can never be defeated'...that's why they would place money on 'unscrupulous covert' activities to try to incite a race war.
We're already in a race war - an economic one - with non-whites deliberately keeping white Amercians out of jobs in the US. Wake up.

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Lanham, MD

#217 May 9, 2012
A race war is NOT going to happen in the states, possibly a class war but not race. Who would fight? This is a fantasy no way will it happen.
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#218 May 10, 2012
dkanela wrote:
A race war is NOT going to happen in the states, possibly a class war but not race. Who would fight? This is a fantasy no way will it happen.
MACEO

Another profile? sign!

MACEO

That' must make you even DUMBER for marrying an Unattractive White women for 20 years while chasing Trailer Trash Office sluts and now you don't have a Damn Thing after your white wife left you and asked for a divorce!

You can't sell your home not in this market and its an OLD HOUSE you cant sell! lmao

What did you get for chasing White Trailer Trash office sluts vs getting your education, certifications to better your life?

Your old alone and broke! LMAO

If your going to HATE Black women and down rate them for dating/marrying White men then stop being a hypocrite holding Double Standards!

YOUR A LOSER!

There you have it Ladies, Thugs, Dogs and Hustlers a True Fool MACEO!

If your going to chase after Cheap White Sluts make sure you end up with something and someone less you end up like MACEO!

MACEO whines on forums and YouTube harassing Young BW on forums at almost 60 years old, Divorced, chased after low rate WW for 30 years only to end up a LOSER< RECLUSE, BROKE and ALONE!!

PEOPLE can't respect a Black man that's a HYPOCRITE WITH DOUBLE STANDARDS AND YOU LOST EVERYTHING THAT'S FOOLISH!
none

Indianapolis, IN

#219 Jul 14, 2012
dumb white folks how can you get rid of the frist man adam.the blackman

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

United States

#223 Aug 9, 2012
Why do you keep addressing me as Maceo?

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

United States

#224 Aug 13, 2012
ZimBoy

Luton, UK

#225 Aug 14, 2012
hmmm wrote:
Question, do you realize that racism is getting better, not worse?
That is not true, I follow these types of events closely and it is getting worse by the day and it is mostly on the white side as white people have had enough of black people blaming them for everything and using them as an excuse for their situation.

Just look at the newspaper article on those white Welsh parents beating their daughter for going out with a black Zimbabwean.
Look at the comments and where you see how many people have ticked like or dislike you will see they are pretty close now.
A few years ago this would not have been the case; most people would have ticked like for positive comments about the black guy.

The person who started this thread is right, there is serious trouble coming if people don’t get a grip soon.
Too Stupid

United States

#226 Aug 14, 2012
The race war began decades ago and AA's are in self denial. Instead of coming together, we take the chicken route of bw vs bm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Reality Check 1,508,442
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 7 min Ben 2,004
TRUMPCARE ~ is DEAD!! 30 min KIP 26
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 43 min BigSomali 1,410
Soo, ummm, is this what it looks like? 50 min Israelite Suprema... 1
Crazy Ghetto Names 1 hr 2 Dogs 10
Study finds white wimmenz have sloppy coochie lol (Jun '16) 1 hr Really Pretty 13
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 1 hr JRT 38
White men are the solution for the single black... 2 hr Chocolate 116
More from around the web