Ish Tov is a DUMB-HILLBILLY
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#24 Jan 16, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
Don't need to deflect from the facts, boy.
Cro-Magnon is proven to be fully modern, boy.
And they are proven to be ancestral to modern Europeans, boy.
You know nothing of this topic, boy.
Ya Dumb Hillbilly; Europeans are proven to be from Black-Africans.

<Hillbilly, you're almost there; go bang your head on a few more rocks>

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#25 Jan 16, 2014
Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya Dumb Hillbilly; Europeans are proven to be from Black-Africans.
<Hillbilly, you're almost there; go bang your head on a few more rocks>
You know nothing about it, boy. You're just an Afronazi self-hating loser who wishes he were a Moorish Hebrew Chinese Olmec.

But, alas, you're just another Afro-whitey Yank having an identity crisis.

Boy.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#26 Jan 16, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing about it, boy. You're just an Afronazi self-hating loser who wishes he were a Moorish Hebrew Chinese Olmec.
But, alas, you're just another Afro-whitey Yank having an identity crisis.
Boy.
LMAO! It is you Hillbilly that is on a forum dedicated to African Americans searching for your ancestors of Bigfoot and Sasquatch, claiming others are having an identity crisis. LMAO!

It is a shame Hillbilly that we <Black African Americans> know your linage better then you. Just remember the human side is the Black side.

LMAO!
Africans Are Priceless

Athens, GA

#27 Jan 16, 2014
Fukanig wrote:
<quoted text>What exactly did you win? lol
At least he's not in the Anglo Forum, you fool c*nt.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#28 Jan 16, 2014
Hey Hillbilly I've showed you where you contradicted yourself. Now I'm waiting for you to pull those 2 bogus links, that you like to use, out your dumb ass.

Level 3

Location hidden

#30 Jan 16, 2014
Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! It is you Hillbilly that is on a forum dedicated to African Americans searching for your ancestors of Bigfoot and Sasquatch, claiming others are having an identity crisis. LMAO!
It is a shame Hillbilly that we <Black African Americans> know your linage better then you. Just remember the human side is the Black side.
LMAO!
Obviously you are completely ignorant.

You know nothing of the ancestry of anyone, boy.

And you're a racist... therefore not fully human yourself.

Shut the F up, boy.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#31 Jan 16, 2014
^^^^^^^^Hillbillies always make up avatars and answer their own self. Smh!

Dumb HILLBILLY, try something new, because your old repetitive schitt is only amazing to yourself.

Level 3

Location hidden

#32 Jan 16, 2014
LOL at Afronazi angst. Thread after thread to try to avoid all the punking & debunking they've suffered when talking about Maghreb, Europe, Olmecs, India, China... well, everywhere.

Dumbass Afronazis.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#33 Jan 16, 2014
Yep I Said It wrote:
This thread he made is just too damn funny.
A Cro-Magnon spear rectally skewers Afronazis
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TK6IN3SRQGG93...
Hey Hillbilly Ish Tov you are a dumb-@ss.
I WIN!
YOU LOSE!
For sure,lol

Quote:
At about 40,000 years ago, however, Homo sapiens, in the form of the Cro-Magnons, began trickling into Europe, probably from an initially African place of origin.

[...]

It was brought with them by the Cro-Magnons, whose new qualities had emerged elsewhere. Probably this was in Africa, for it is from this continent that we have not just the first suggestions of the emergence of modern anatomical structure, but of modern behaviors as well.

[...]

The most remarkable early evidence of symbolic activity in Africa comes in the form of the recent find of engraved ochre plaques, such as this one, from Blombos Cave on the southern coast of Africa (Fig. 10). This is an unequivocally symbolic object, even if we cannot directly discern the significance of the geometric design that the plaque bears; and it is dated to around 70,000 years ago, over 30,000 years before anything equivalent is found in Europe.

To evidence such as this can be added suggestions of a symbolic organization of space at the site of Klasies River Mouth (Fig. 11), also near the southern tip of Africa, at over 100,000 years ago. Pierced shells, with the strong implication of stringing for body ornamentation, are known from Porc-Epic Cave in Ethiopia at around 70,000 years ago.

* Bone tools of the kind introduced much later to Europe by the Cro-Magnons, are found at the Congolese site of Katanda, dated to perhaps 80,000 years ago.

Blade tool industries, again formerly associated principally with the Cro-Magnons, are found at least sporadically at sites in Africa that date to as much as a quarter of a million years ago. Also in the economic/technological realm, such activities as flint-mining, pigment-processing and long-distance trade in useful materials are documented in Africa up to about 100,000 years ago. These and other early African innovations are reviewed by McBrearty and Brooks (2000).

http://www.metmuseum.org/en/exhibitions/listi...
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#34 Jan 16, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
LOL at Afronazi angst. Thread after thread to try to avoid all the punking & debunking they've suffered when talking about Maghreb, Europe, Olmecs, India, China... well, everywhere.
Dumbass Afronazis.
^^^^^^^^^^

LMAO!

Yet, the point of origin for Hillbilly is searching for his linage on the African American Forum.

LMAO!
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#35 Jan 16, 2014
Darwin Award nomination:

Ish Tov

Level 3

Location hidden

#36 Jan 16, 2014
Wannabe Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
For sure,lol
Quote:
At about 40,000 years ago, however, Homo sapiens, in the form of the Cro-Magnons, began trickling into Europe, probably from an initially African place of origin.
[...]
It was brought with them by the Cro-Magnons, whose new qualities had emerged elsewhere. Probably this was in Africa, for it is from this continent that we have not just the first suggestions of the emergence of modern anatomical structure, but of modern behaviors as well.
[...]
The most remarkable early evidence of symbolic activity in Africa comes in the form of the recent find of engraved ochre plaques, such as this one, from Blombos Cave on the southern coast of Africa (Fig. 10). This is an unequivocally symbolic object, even if we cannot directly discern the significance of the geometric design that the plaque bears; and it is dated to around 70,000 years ago, over 30,000 years before anything equivalent is found in Europe.
To evidence such as this can be added suggestions of a symbolic organization of space at the site of Klasies River Mouth (Fig. 11), also near the southern tip of Africa, at over 100,000 years ago. Pierced shells, with the strong implication of stringing for body ornamentation, are known from Porc-Epic Cave in Ethiopia at around 70,000 years ago.
* Bone tools of the kind introduced much later to Europe by the Cro-Magnons, are found at the Congolese site of Katanda, dated to perhaps 80,000 years ago.
Blade tool industries, again formerly associated principally with the Cro-Magnons, are found at least sporadically at sites in Africa that date to as much as a quarter of a million years ago. Also in the economic/technological realm, such activities as flint-mining, pigment-processing and long-distance trade in useful materials are documented in Africa up to about 100,000 years ago. These and other early African innovations are reviewed by McBrearty and Brooks (2000).
http://www.metmuseum.org/en/exhibitions/listi...
LOL at Afronazis calling in backup, as I have kicked their asses thoroughly on every topic. Notice that they have let most of the threads sink, and brought in Wannabe Almoravid thinking that his posting of irrelevant cut-and-paste which he does not understand will help their case, LOL!!!

No, Cro-Magnon (type I), descends of IJ, and in turn from IJK, and in turn from F, and in turn from CF... which is at the time of OOA.

EURASIANS!

Then the dumb ass posts crap about pre-OOA Upper Palaeolithic Africa which is irrelevant to this discussion, but he doesn't know that, because he's uneducated and ignorant.

Dumbass Afronazi. Log off www.afronazisgonewild.com , boy.

Level 3

Location hidden

#37 Jan 16, 2014
Yep I Said It wrote:
^^^^^^^^Hillbillies always make up avatars and answer their own self. Smh!
Dumb HILLBILLY, try something new, because your old repetitive schitt is only amazing to yourself.
You're too stupid to realize that Wannabe Almoravid has posted a lot of irrelevant crap and proven nothing, boy.

DAMN, you're stupid!

I mean DAMN!!!

You pathetic racist coward! LOL... How I'd enjoy slamming your head against the wall.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#38 Jan 16, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too stupid to realize that Wannabe Almoravid has posted a lot of irrelevant crap and proven nothing, boy.
DAMN, you're stupid!
I mean DAMN!!!
You pathetic racist coward! LOL... How I'd enjoy slamming your head against the wall.
Hey Hillbilly, how about refuting that in which you call "irrelevant crap" with some facts. Tired of you repeating yourself and showing no supported facts to back up your claims.

If you can't do as requested then get off this forum.

Level 3

Location hidden

#39 Jan 16, 2014
Yep I Said Nothing Again wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hillbilly, how about refuting that in which you call "irrelevant crap" with some facts. Tired of you repeating yourself and showing no supported facts to back up your claims.
If you can't do as requested then get off this forum.
You don't tell me what to do, boy.

And what is your argument here? You want evidence for WHAT exactly? Because I already posted proof of everything I've said.

Of course you know nothing about anything relevant to this topic, and so... pfffffffttt...

Shut the F up, boy.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#40 Jan 19, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't tell me what to do, boy.
And what is your argument here? You want evidence for WHAT exactly? Because I already posted proof of everything I've said.
Of course you know nothing about anything relevant to this topic, and so... pfffffffttt...
Shut the F up, boy.

Hey Hillbilly adding your prospective about some picture and giving a flawed cro-magnon dna specimen report is definitely not proof. You've shown that you simply needed credible information for your homework.

<What you have proven is that a rock has better brain function than yourself>.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#41 Jan 19, 2014
Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text>
Cro-Magnon was a man beast.
Neandtheral and Cro-Magon were cousins.
Bigfoot and Sasquatch are their comparatives.
Part human and Part Beast. The first in the linage of the beginning of the white race.
Dumb Hillbilly; wants to cry that I'm racist, but sits on a designated Black/African American forum searching for his ancestral linage. LMAO!
Cro Magnon man was more advanced than modern Africans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,263,651
Black dragged behind truck. 4 min ugly monkeys 16
White women suck! (Apr '08) 26 min The Black Foreigner 79
Black Men are not Shallow 32 min The Black Foreigner 6
Is Paris Jackson African American? (Dec '11) 35 min cigi5512 503
What do jax, kip, marcus and johnplustwomore ha... 52 min Jax 26
(S)he got that Bubble Butt 57 min Stinkyblackapes 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr African AE 34,959
Africans did not sell their own 3 hr Don Barros Serrano 104
uSA new policy: Forcing Non-whites to migrate t... 3 hr Current Affairs 20