Ish Tov is a DUMB-HILLBILLY
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#1 Jan 13, 2014
This thread he made is just too damn funny.

A Cro-Magnon spear rectally skewers Afronazis

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TK6IN3SRQGG93...

Hey Hillbilly Ish Tov you are a [email protected]

I WIN!
YOU LOSE!
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#2 Jan 13, 2014
Hey Kingfish, what are you still doing in Detroit? Didn't the Chinese run you welfare nogs outta town when they bought that 3rd world s#!thole you call home last month? You think we Whites hate you, the Chinese literally despise knowing that you black cretins even exist, stick around & you'll see soon enough you ugly black welfare ape.

www.silverdoctors.com/why-are-the-chinese-gob... ...

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3 Jan 13, 2014
Yep I Said It wrote:
This thread he made is just too damn funny.
A Cro-Magnon spear rectally skewers Afronazis
Hey Hillbilly Ish Tov you are a [email protected]
I WIN!
YOU LOSE!
Then explain why all that blood is running down your leg, boy!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#6 Jan 13, 2014
Well, what is happening is that I posted a number of links, punked & debunked Afronazis on several topics at once, and so there is now a collectively hysterical hissy fit going on, complete with the flurry of anti-Barros threads, lots of bravado and bluster... they're losing it.

They can't handle being wrong, lol.
hehehehe

Bucharest, Romania

#8 Jan 16, 2014
China owns your poor white xracker arse and you got the nerve
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Hey Kingfish, what are you still doing in Detroit? Didn't the Chinese run you welfare nogs outta town when they bought that 3rd world s#!thole you call home last month? You think we Whites hate you, the Chinese literally despise knowing that you black cretins even exist, stick around & you'll see soon enough you ugly black welfare ape.
www.silverdoctors.com/why-are-the-chinese-gob... ...
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#9 Jan 16, 2014
Hey Hillbilly, after all your bragging you've failed to prove me wrong. You shown out-dated links consisting of mere pictures and the other link you've provided simply stated that the research was flawed. Cro-Magnon man and Neanderthal were simply put "animals". This is why they were considered not to be fully human. The only human characteristics in which they've acquired are linked to Black Africans.

The irony: You come here to a forum dedicated to Black/African Americans to prove what we already know about you: You whites are mere animals .

What you have absolutely proven is that you are the buffoon leader of a group of buffoons.

<Oh least we shall not forget that you and your ilk claim your animal status and are proud of it.>

LMAO!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#10 Jan 16, 2014
Yep I Said It wrote:
Hey Hillbilly, after all your bragging you've failed to prove me wrong. You shown out-dated links consisting of mere pictures and the other link you've provided simply stated that the research was flawed. Cro-Magnon man and Neanderthal were simply put "animals". This is why they were considered not to be fully human. The only human characteristics in which they've acquired are linked to Black Africans.
The irony: You come here to a forum dedicated to Black/African Americans to prove what we already know about you: You whites are mere animals .
What you have absolutely proven is that you are the buffoon leader of a group of buffoons.
<Oh least we shall not forget that you and your ilk claim your animal status and are proud of it.>
LMAO!
You know nothing of this topic.

Cro-Magnon was modern Homo sapiens, you idiot.

Racists like you are mere animals, boy. And you should not be walking around free in society.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#11 Jan 16, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing of this topic.
Cro-Magnon was modern Homo sapiens, you idiot.
Racists like you are mere animals, boy. And you should not be walking around free in society.
Cro-Magnon was a man beast.
Neandtheral and Cro-Magon were cousins.
Bigfoot and Sasquatch are their comparatives.

Part human and Part Beast. The first in the linage of the beginning of the white race.

Dumb Hillbilly; wants to cry that I'm racist, but sits on a designated Black/African American forum searching for his ancestral linage. LMAO!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#12 Jan 16, 2014
Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text>
Cro-Magnon was a man beast.
Neandtheral and Cro-Magon were cousins.
Bigfoot and Sasquatch are their comparatives.
Part human and Part Beast. The first in the linage of the beginning of the white race.
Dumb Hillbilly; wants to cry that I'm racist, but sits on a designated Black/African American forum searching for his ancestral linage. LMAO!
I'm searching for nothing, boy. I am simply refuting racist Afronazi nonsense spewed by self-hating racists.

You obviously now nothing about any of this.

Interesting that other Afronazis in here are trying to claim that Cro-Magnon was black, while you're claiming it was Sasquatch, LOL!!!

You're a moron, boy, a racist, and a coward.

Shut the F up.
Cap Black

Jonesboro, GA

#13 Jan 16, 2014
Genes of Isis(Genisis)-"let us make man in OUR image"

Red Elk is an Inter-Tribal Native American Medicine Man. He is Blackfoot and of the Shoshoni Nation, as well as part Irish and French and he stated in "THE SPECTRUM" April 2002 Vol. 3, No. 10 pg. 38. states, "Adam and Eve (the so-called white's Adam and Eve) were the first "evolved" through DNA, of them, Sasquatch. Gail Cortright replied, "So, we've evolved from Bigfoot? Red Elk said, No, no, no. We (whites) WERE Bigfoot; they (the Kama'atu [Egyptians]) modernized us---different brains, different bodies, and everything else

The Cro-Magons just like the Neanderthals were "cave dwellers." Their remains have been found in caves (HOLY QUR'AN 18th Surah "Cave Dwellers"). The "BOOK OF ENOCH," which was removed from the Bible probably because it spoke of Azazel being made to live in the caves for 2000 years. According to "IN SEARCH OF ANCIENT MYSTERIES" by Alan and Sally Landburg...white men of this new hybrid race we call Caucasian, pg. 26...).(6000) Six thousand years ago, the Earth was in the astrological sign of Gemini, the Twins, at which time, Draco was the Pole Star. The Neter/Goddess Tarut (Draco), the Great Mother, presided over the principle of multiplication, whose function was parturition. According to "WEBSTER'S DICTIONARY" "Parturition means ‘child birth' or "the act or process of giving birth to offspring."It was during this time that the Kama'atu (Egyptians) were able to make man in the image of the lower nature/self or animal nature of man. Thus, a star gate portal opened, which allowed interstellar energies (entities-spirits) to permeate the etheric grids of the Earth to incarnate within the genetically grafted bodies to continue learning their karmic lessons.

The Non-Permanent Beings in their nature does NOT have an e-motional body or e-motions. They experience others anger, fear, pain, as they feed on these lowly e-motions.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#14 Jan 16, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm searching for nothing, boy. I am simply refuting racist Afronazi nonsense spewed by self-hating racists.
You obviously now nothing about any of this.
Interesting that other Afronazis in here are trying to claim that Cro-Magnon was black, while you're claiming it was Sasquatch, LOL!!!
You're a moron, boy, a racist, and a coward.
Shut the F up.
Hey Hillbilly; there was a time <I'm quite sure> that you and your retarded ilk claimed your linage coming from only "Neanderthal". Whilst spewing that Europeans were white only.

Now that you've found out that the white race didn't exist, during that time, you want to flip and claim you are Cro-Magnon. In which both of them were half beast and half human. Whites didn't exist at all until 6000-12000 years ago.

Get your facts straight Hillbilly; the admixture of defective genes between both Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon is what produced your white race OF RETARDS.

<The truth hurts your pride and you want me to go away>. LMAO!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#15 Jan 16, 2014
Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hillbilly; there was a time <I'm quite sure> that you and your retarded ilk claimed your linage coming from only "Neanderthal". Whilst spewing that Europeans were white only.
Now that you've found out that the white race didn't exist, during that time, you want to flip and claim you are Cro-Magnon. In which both of them were half beast and half human. Whites didn't exist at all until 6000-12000 years ago.
Get your facts straight Hillbilly; the admixture of defective genes between both Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon is what produced your white race OF RETARDS.
<The truth hurts your pride and you want me to go away>. LMAO!
Wrong, boy.

It has been thought for a long time that Cro-Magnon were ancestral Europeans, boy.

I have known about the current anthropological knowledge for a long time, whereas you still don't know squat about it, boy.

Cro-Magnon was a modern human, you idiot. Look it up, boy.

You are part Homo heidelbergensis, boy. So watch who you're calling “inferior”.

Boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#16 Jan 16, 2014
Capt Crack wrote:
Genes of Isis(Genisis)-"let us make man in OUR image"
Red Elk is an Inter-Tribal Native American Medicine Man. He is Blackfoot and of the Shoshoni Nation, as well as part Irish and French and he stated in "THE SPECTRUM" April 2002 Vol. 3, No. 10 pg. 38. states, "Adam and Eve (the so-called white's Adam and Eve) were the first "evolved" through DNA, of them, Sasquatch. Gail Cortright replied, "So, we've evolved from Bigfoot? Red Elk said, No, no, no. We (whites) WERE Bigfoot; they (the Kama'atu [Egyptians]) modernized us---different brains, different bodies, and everything else
The Cro-Magons just like the Neanderthals were "cave dwellers." Their remains have been found in caves (HOLY QUR'AN 18th Surah "Cave Dwellers"). The "BOOK OF ENOCH," which was removed from the Bible probably because it spoke of Azazel being made to live in the caves for 2000 years. According to "IN SEARCH OF ANCIENT MYSTERIES" by Alan and Sally Landburg...white men of this new hybrid race we call Caucasian, pg. 26...).(6000) Six thousand years ago, the Earth was in the astrological sign of Gemini, the Twins, at which time, Draco was the Pole Star. The Neter/Goddess Tarut (Draco), the Great Mother, presided over the principle of multiplication, whose function was parturition. According to "WEBSTER'S DICTIONARY" "Parturition means ‘child birth' or "the act or process of giving birth to offspring."It was during this time that the Kama'atu (Egyptians) were able to make man in the image of the lower nature/self or animal nature of man. Thus, a star gate portal opened, which allowed interstellar energies (entities-spirits) to permeate the etheric grids of the Earth to incarnate within the genetically grafted bodies to continue learning their karmic lessons.
The Non-Permanent Beings in their nature does NOT have an e-motional body or e-motions. They experience others anger, fear, pain, as they feed on these lowly e-motions.
Wrong, boy, as always.

Cro-Magnon were modern humans. They have no more neandertalensis ancestry than W-Central Africans have heidelbergensis ancestry.

Europeans go back 45,000 years in Europe, boy, far more than 6000 years.

Learn real knowledge boy, instead of that pseudo-esoteric mumbo-jumbo you use to pick up chicks.
Cap Black

Jonesboro, GA

#17 Jan 16, 2014
Shit Tov Televeve wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, boy, as always.
Cro-Magnon were modern humans. They have no more neandertalensis ancestry than W-Central Africans have heidelbergensis ancestry.
Europeans go back 45,000 years in Europe, boy, far more than 6000 years.
Learn real knowledge boy, instead of that pseudo-esoteric mumbo-jumbo you use to pick up chicks.
You can see the proof even today crackkka.Do still have your tail?
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#18 Jan 16, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, boy.
It has been thought for a long time that Cro-Magnon were ancestral Europeans, boy.
I have known about the current anthropological knowledge for a long time, whereas you still don't know squat about it, boy.
Cro-Magnon was a modern human, you idiot. Look it up, boy.
You are part Homo heidelbergensis, boy. So watch who you're calling “inferior”.
Boy.
Hillbilly you were the one that stressed that Cro-Magnon was ancestral to Europeans in the thread "A Cro-Magnon spear rectally skewers Afronazis”.

See Below for your specific quotes:

“….and there are many more studies showing the same. Cro-Magnon were ancestral to Europeans, and already had specifically European traits. It is proven, boy.”

“Cro-Magnon were not “black”, fool. LOL!!!”

Direct contradictions!
<Your weak mutated genetics is eating up your mind.>

HILLBILLY once again, you've managed to make a fool out of yourself.

LMAO!
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#19 Jan 16, 2014
Hey Hillbilly, stop digging up your @ss and pulling out schitt.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#20 Jan 16, 2014
Capt Crack wrote:
<quoted text>
You can see the proof even today crackkka.Do still have your tail?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fuEl60UCJiEXX
Wrong, boy.

As in the data I posted on the Cro-Magnon thread, analysis of early Cro-Magnon in Europe shows European phenotypic traits as well as DNA.

Clearly Cro-Magnon were ancestral to modern Europeans, and were not “black”.

Nor were the identical types who migrated from the Mideast into the Maghreb over 30k bp.

Learn real anthropology, boy.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#21 Jan 16, 2014
^^^^^
They Hillbilly way of typical deflection
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#22 Jan 16, 2014
Correction: The

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#23 Jan 16, 2014
Don't need to deflect from the facts, boy.

Cro-Magnon is proven to be fully modern, boy.

And they are proven to be ancestral to modern Europeans, boy.

You know nothing of this topic, boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are most black-women desperate for white-men? 3 min T-BOS 7
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min ROY 1,395,935
Signs of The Times?... 5 min Hebrew Supremacist 3
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 7 min True Judgement 2,100
China Is Teaching Chinese Children To Have A Fa... 7 min Al Awaki 54
SA White Pastor: Whites took nothing 12 min Hebrew Supremacist 6
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 12 min Honkydory 32,684
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 15 min Don Barros Serrano 111
Eurafrica 15 min Al Awaki 26
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 22 min yisarel 136,058
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 26 min Don Barros Serrano 46,534
More from around the web