Some facts about Trayvon Martin.

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#112 Jul 4, 2013
Im Everyone But You wrote:
<quoted text>...pure homosexual attraction.
Just admit it.
Do you believe most adults behave like this?

“The Truth Shall Set You Free”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#114 Jul 4, 2013
AND>>>>.ohReally becomes the topic of yet another thread:
<quoted text>
(Obsession....)
you need to go to the nearest psychiatric hospital and check in

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#115 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>How following me from thread to thread tugging on my pants leg like a child who needs another token at the state fair?
No.
Only the gay back ones....like you.
Maybe you're following me? The subconscious is a powerful thing. You are a racist but need to be around "Black" people or people you think are Black daily. Remember that word I used to describe you; Symbiote? Are you even in control anymore? I'm sure you've been prescribed medication. When did you stop taking it? 2006? 2007? Did it make you feel sick?
ABC

Greenville, NH

#117 Jul 4, 2013
Mr Afrocentric wrote:
Trayvon Martin....
Was a honor student with a 3.7 GPA
Was accepted into a college on a full ride.
Was a volunteer of over 600 service hours.
Was a devote member of his church.
Was a loyal friend and a loving son.
Was an innocent boy.
Those "facts" were part of a hoax that originated on Facebook, and are 100% not true.
happy

Darby, PA

#118 Jul 4, 2013
Allen wrote:
He attempted to murder George Zimmerman also!
Oh,.........so you were there; right?
happy

Darby, PA

#119 Jul 4, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,.........so you were there; right?
However......who got murdered? And unarmed?......ah-rah yeah, a minor who wasn't even legal yet.
happy

Darby, PA

#120 Jul 4, 2013
ABC wrote:
<quoted text>
Those "facts" were part of a hoax that originated on Facebook, and are 100% not true.
Oh, OF COURSE! It HAS TO BE a lie; Tyrvone Martin WAS BLACK! And BLACK! children ARE NEVER well performing children; let white society tell it and all the fools out there to believe it./smh
Allen

United States

#121 Jul 4, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
However......who got murdered? And unarmed?......ah-rah yeah, a minor who wasn't even legal yet.
No he wasn't a minor you dumbf1ck he was 17 years old. Old enough to serve this Country.
happy

Darby, PA

#122 Jul 4, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe most adults behave like this?
CLARO QUE SI !!....If they are white and if they are prejudice; however, jorje zimmermen looks like a BIG HEADED mexicano;; to me 'jorje' looks TOTALMENTE HISPANO MEXICANO AMERICANO. Perhapes his mother married a jew and/or he was adopted by the zimmermen's as a child.
With this case: El tiempo da buen consejo./ Time WILL tell.
jackercrack

Houston, TX

#123 Jul 4, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you're following me? The subconscious is a powerful thing. You are a racist but need to be around "Black" people or people you think are Black daily. Remember that word I used to describe you; Symbiote? Are you even in control anymore? I'm sure you've been prescribed medication. When did you stop taking it? 2006? 2007? Did it make you feel sick?
Hehehe...It's hellyweird. Trollin', trollin', trollin' on a river.....
Allen

United States

#124 Jul 4, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>No he wasn't a minor you dumbf1ck he was 17 years old. Old enough to serve this Country.
I meant he is a minor but old enough to join the Military. He wasn't a child.
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

#125 Jul 4, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>No he wasn't a minor you dumbf1ck he was 17 years old. Old enough to serve this Country.
WRONG!!!

Hold up IDIOT...a 17 year old CANNOT serve his/her country without his/her parent(s) signature!

Speak on what the heck you know!!!
aisling-

Circleville, OH

#126 Jul 4, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
And no 17yo's have ever murdered anyone or violently assaulted anyone with the intent to kill, have they.
aisling-

Circleville, OH

#127 Jul 4, 2013
Two words... Derrion Albert.
Allen

United States

#128 Jul 4, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!!!
Hold up IDIOT...a 17 year old CANNOT serve his/her country without his/her parent(s) signature!
Speak on what the heck you know!!!
I know that too. Way longer than you have so. don't act like you've taught me anything. So, I left that out.
cinnimon

Pleasanton, CA

#129 Jul 4, 2013
How can u defend urself against someone that ur harrassing whom the cops told u not to follow but u did anyway. But u can defend urself againsy someone who harrassing especially by the color of ur skin. We all know that if zimmerman would have killed a teenage white boy he would be on death row right now or spending the rest of his life behind bars, it wouldnt even went to trial. But bcuz he was black we have to go through all this. Its sad that black people after all this time r still being mistreated and look down on by other races and have nothing to anyone. An the race that killed stealed and cheated which we all know that race is the most respected. If zimmean gets off then thats that but he's not getting away from god.
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

#130 Jul 4, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>I know that too. Way longer than you have so. don't act like you've taught me anything. So, I left that out.
Really? How on earth would you be able to deduce HOW LONG I've known....whatever??? You're pulling things out of your azz.
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

#131 Jul 4, 2013
Btw....wouldn't that refute your ASSERTION that he was an adult? I mean....grown folks don't REQUIRE a parent(s) signature to join ANY branch of service...at least not in the United States of America they don't.
howlea

Saltville, VA

#132 Jul 4, 2013
I only had a low gpa because I have more money than you and spent my time enjoying myself..

don't hassle me over it..

have fun earning your extra million dollars that I already have..
howlea

Saltville, VA

#133 Jul 4, 2013
I actually don't even remember what my gpa was it could have been good hell..

I sure do know how to waste years!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 min dreamhunk 34,451
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Abib 1,497,465
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 14 min The Power Of Mast... 1,110
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 16 min TRUMPS WHITE SOLDIER 79
News Trump's staff picks disappoint, alarm minority ... 17 min WanderLusts 456
Black Privilege: Free Dylan Roof 20 min TRUMPS WHITE SOLDIER 12
After Trump Exterminates All Blacks... 30 min TRUMPS WHITE SOLDIER 4
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 53 min TRUMPS WHITE SOLDIER 50
Why Are White Women Adopting Black Babies? 1 hr Redefined 46
Got into it with the cafeteria worker this morning 2 hr Trayvons Last Ski... 25
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 hr Lori899 1,366
More from around the web