Comments
81 - 100 of 115 Comments Last updated Mar 2, 2013

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Feb 27, 2013
 
Ben Witty wrote:
Blacks' mind-numbing stupidity on display in this thread is breathtaking to behold, and proves what I've been saying for many years ...
The very instant a colonial inquired of a British Slaver, "How much for the darkie on the left?", America's fate was sealed.
the moment the colonial and the british enslaver brought their flat azzes to here, Americas fate was sealed.

well it was actually sealed upon the landing on plymouth rock.

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Feb 27, 2013
 
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew are doing great.
And thats the point. They are resourceful, they OVERCOME!
There was never any planned or attempted genocide against Black people. I don't think you understand what the word means. If whites were really against you all this time as you alledge. wouldn't be afforded the luxury of using the latest technoilogy to talk all kinds nonsense from the comfort of your own home, now would you?
Face it, mentally you are not well. Some call it lunacy, insanity, paranoia or just being plain dumb. If it's the first three suggestions, there may be medicine you can take or some type thereapy. If it's the last one, I reccomend a bullet to the head. No point in having to endure so much in this cruel wicked racist world where every White person hates you, and is just waiting for a chance to stab you in the back. Have pity on yourself. I'm sure you will pass on to a better place.
And Jews also look and can pass for White as well.

“WHAT IF?”

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Feb 27, 2013
 
My great great grandfather was drafted in to world war 1 in 1917, I can imagine the racism he faced in that muthaph*cka.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Feb 27, 2013
 
GOTCHA wrote:
<quoted text>you made a statement, now prove it.

To short to live in mire? Tell that to Trayvon, Jordan, Anderson.
I don't have to prove anything because it was apparent at the Olympics, daily life, etc out that many of us black people are proud Americans.

Please find happiness elsewhere since you seem to be miserable here.
Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Feb 27, 2013
 
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar!
Muhammad Ali could not read or write, had fallen arches and according to the criteria for draftees, he was not qualified.
The US government still went after Ali.
YOU ARE A LIAR
You keep AAM in poverty to maintain a source to fight ya wars. In time of peace, AAM not wanted. In times of war, you open the doors wide open
Just watched the movie about him last night.
THE RELIC

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Feb 27, 2013
 
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to prove anything because it was apparent at the Olympics, daily life, etc out that many of us black people are proud Americans.
Please find happiness elsewhere since you seem to be miserable here.
What's wrong? You made a statement and can not substantiate or support your statement with any objective proof.

When and where did you poll "many of us black people" to determine if we are proud Americans?

I'm not into escapism.
THE RELIC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Feb 27, 2013
 
Skiff Azlaan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just watched the movie about him last night.
When Ali returned from the Olympics with a gold medal, St Louis was so racist that he threw his gold medal in the river.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Feb 27, 2013
 
Like I stated prior, African Americans serve in the military and still endure racism in America. JUST DON'T JOIN THE MILITARY and seek other employment options. If any military soldiers tried to boycott they would likely go through a court martial and get a dishonorable discharge. It would be tough seeking employment with a dishonorable on your record.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Feb 27, 2013
 
I made an error. I meant to say it would be tough seeking employment with a dishonorable discharge on your record.
THE RELIC

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Feb 27, 2013
 
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
Like I stated prior, African Americans serve in the military and still endure racism in America. JUST DON'T JOIN THE MILITARY and seek other employment options. If
any military soldiers tried to boycott they would likely go through a court martial and get a dishonorable discharge. It would be tough seeking employment with a dishonorable on your record.
Rape and racism prior to military service

Rape and racism during military service

Rape and racism after military service.
THE RELIC

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Feb 27, 2013
 
s the Military Racist?- Ideas -TIME.com ideas.time.com/.../is-the-military-racist/Aug 7, 2012 – In the wake of a tragic shooting at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin, my heart is particularly ...

Clinton Calls Military 'Racist, Sexist, and Homophobic'— Will ... www.nationalreview.com/.../clinton-calls -... Nov 4, 2012 – Pete Hegseth writes on NRO: At a campaign rally on Saturday, former President Bill ...

U.S. military struggling to identify racism within its ranks | Mail ... www.dailymail.co.uk/.../U-S-military -... Aug 21, 2012 – White supremacists, neo-Nazis and other skinhead groups are encouraging followers ...

Congress asked to address racism in military - US news ... www.nbcnews.com/id/31854789/Jul 10, 2009 – One of the country's main monitors of hate groups asked Congress Friday to investigate ...

Racism in the military - ANSWER www2.answercoalition.org/.../News2 ?... From the newsletter of March Forward! Such evil injustice must come to an end' Racism in the military ...

U.S. Army battling racists within its own ranks | Reuters www.reuters.com/.../us-usa-wisconsin -... Aug 21, 2012 – FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina (Reuters)- They call it rahowa - short for racial holy ...

The modern US army: unfit for service?- The Guardian www.guardian.co.uk ›...› US military Aug 31, 2012 – Gone are the days of the all-American army hero, says Matt Kennard. These days , the ...

U.S. Military Battling White Supremacists, Neo-Nazis In Its Own ... www.huffingtonpost.com/.../us-army-whi ... Aug 21, 2012 – It also receives regular calls from military investigators asking about racists in the ...

Is there racism in the Military?-Yahoo! Answers answers.yahoo.com ›...› Military 16 answers - Oct 29, 2008 Top answer: Of course there is racism in the military. Only a delusional fool would think there wasn't. Is there racism still in the military?- 13 answers - Jan 29, 2012 Is there racism in the U.S. military?- 8 answers - Sep 17, 2011 How bad is racism inside the military against Asians?- 12 answers - Sep 21, 2010 Racism in the Army, what happens?- 7 answers - Oct 14, 2008 More results from answers.yahoo.com »

Army faces calls of racism in wake of suicide by Asian ...- PRI www.pri.org/.../army-faces-calls-of-racis ... Dec 22, 2011 – The Army announced charges against eight soldiers in connection with the suicide of a ...

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Feb 27, 2013
 
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Rape and racism prior to military service
Rape and racism during military service
Rape and racism after military service.
I agree 100% about the racism. That's why I said to Just don't join the military.
MaceoTheDon

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Common sense prevails, why would anyone in their right mind fight for the 1%, the banksters and the elite?
THE RELIC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100% about the racism. That's why I said to Just don't join the military.
That's good advice.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Feb 28, 2013
 
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>the moment the colonial and the british enslaver brought their flat azzes to here, Americas fate was sealed.

well it was actually sealed upon the landing on plymouth rock.
Are you anti American?
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong? You made a statement and can not substantiate or support your statement with any objective proof.

When and where did you poll "many of us black people" to determine if we are proud Americans?

I'm not into escapism.
Please prove that many of us black people are anti American since you feel that I'm unable to provide proof.
THE RELIC

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Feb 28, 2013
 
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Many African Africans are proud to be Americans.
You make a statement like this and did not provide any objective evidence.

Once again I ask, what is your creditable proof.
THE RELIC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you anti American?
Rephrase the question!

Is America anti-African American? Yes!
---


March 30, 1972

Nixon: A majority of people in Colorado voted for abortion, I think a majority of people in Michigan are for abortion, I think in both cases, well, certainly in Michigan they will vote for it because they think that what's going to be aborted generally are the little black b------s.

Unidentified Staff: Sure.

----------

April 3, 1972

Nixon:... as I told you and we talked about it earlier, that a hell of a lot of people want to control all the Negro b------s.

Unidentified Staff: Yeah.

Nixon: Isn't that really true?

Unidentified Staff: Yeah

----------

April 3, 1972

Nixon: You know what we are talking about — population control?

Unidentified Staff: Sure

Nixon: We're talking really — and what John Rockefeller really realizes — look, the people in what we call the 'our class' control their populations. Sometimes they'll have a family of six, or seven, or eight, or nine, but it's exception.

Unidentified Staff: Sure.

Nixon: People who don't control their families are people in — the people who shouldn't have kids. Now that's ...

Unidentified Staff: The black population in the city of San Francisco has gone from 3000 — right after World War II — to where they represent 30 percent of the population of San Francisco.

Nixon: What?

Unidentified Staff: Yes sir.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/abbott/09...

THE ACTUAL TAPE RECORDING CAN BE HEARD ON YOUTUBE

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

What white Americans have never fully understood—but what the Negro can never forget—is that white society is deeply implicated in the ghetto. White institutions created it, white institutions maintain, and white society condones it.

http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/6545/

Political Prisoners, Prisons, and Black Liberation www.historyisaweapon.com/.../ ... In the heat of our pursuit of fundamental human rights, black people have been continually cautioned to ...

Social Movement Prisoners | Denver Anarchist Black Cross denverabc.wordpress.com/prisoners.../ ... Updates to Political Prisoner Database « Denver Anarchist Black Cross, on August 6,... Support Your Political Prisoners- Write a Letter « Denvers Progressive People, on January 30,...

America's political prisoners exposed www.finalcall.com/.../article_8782.shtml May 1, 2012 – Ms. Africa is a former political prisoner, who survived the May 1985 bombing of her .... a Black Panther Party chapter to organize Black men within the notorious prison.

Political Prisoners in America | Black Agenda Report blackagendareport.com/.../political -... Aug 18, 2010 – Definitions of Political Prisoners. The Free Dictionary call them people "who have been ...

Political Prisoners | 4strugglemag 4strugglemag.org/political-prisoner -... These women and men are listed and recognized as political prisoners by numerous human rights,... These people all come from the Civil Rights/Black Power/New African Liberation ...

The Reality of Political Prisoners in the United States: What ... www3.law.harvard.edu/.../soffiyah.pdf File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat by JS Elijah - 2002 - Cited by 13 - Related articles ... States.1 Political prisoners are men and women who have been incarcerated for their political views .... There was a total Bureau of Prisons black out of in- formation concerning them.

Political prisoners, mass incarceration and what's possible for ... sfbayview.com/.../political-prisoners-mas ... Feb 7, 2013 – By 1975, Black and other people of color made up nearly half of the 250,000 prison ...
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Feb 28, 2013
 
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>You make a statement like this and did not provide any objective evidence.

Once again I ask, what is your creditable proof.
I stated what I see all the time.

Where's your proof that us African Americans are anti American?
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Feb 28, 2013
 
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>Rephrase the question!

Is America anti-African American? Yes!
---


March 30, 1972

Nixon: A majority of people in Colorado voted for abortion, I think a majority of people in Michigan are for abortion, I think in both cases, well, certainly in Michigan they will vote for it because they think that what's going to be aborted generally are the little black b------s.

Unidentified Staff: Sure.

----------

April 3, 1972

Nixon:... as I told you and we talked about it earlier, that a hell of a lot of people want to control all the Negro b------s.

Unidentified Staff: Yeah.

Nixon: Isn't that really true?

Unidentified Staff: Yeah

----------

April 3, 1972

Nixon: You know what we are talking about — population control?

Unidentified Staff: Sure

Nixon: We're talking really — and what John Rockefeller really realizes — look, the people in what we call the 'our class' control their populations. Sometimes they'll have a family of six, or seven, or eight, or nine, but it's exception.

Unidentified Staff: Sure.

Nixon: People who don't control their families are people in — the people who shouldn't have kids. Now that's ...

Unidentified Staff: The black population in the city of San Francisco has gone from 3000 — right after World War II — to where they represent 30 percent of the population of San Francisco.

Nixon: What?

Unidentified Staff: Yes sir.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/abbott/09...

THE ACTUAL TAPE RECORDING CAN BE HEARD ON YOUTUBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HAFYOn3TA7QXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player

What white Americans have never fully understood—but what the Negro can never forget—is that white society is deeply implicated in the ghetto. White institutions created it, white institutions maintain, and white society condones it.

http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/6545/

Political Prisoners, Prisons, and Black Liberation www.historyisaweapon.com/.../ ... In the heat of our pursuit of fundamental human rights, black people have been continually cautioned to ...

Social Movement Prisoners | Denver Anarchist Black Cross denverabc.wordpress.com/prisoners.../ ... Updates to Political Prisoner Database « Denver Anarchist Black Cross, on August 6,... Support Your Political Prisoners- Write a Letter « Denvers Progressive People, on January 30,...

America's political prisoners exposed www.finalcall.com/.../article_8782.shtml May 1, 2012 – Ms. Africa is a former political prisoner, who survived the May 1985 bombing of her .... a Black Panther Party chapter to organize Black men within the notorious prison.

Political Prisoners in America | Black Agenda Report blackagendareport.com/.../political -... Aug 18, 2010 – Definitions of Political Prisoners. The Free Dictionary call them people "who have been ...

Political Prisoners | 4strugglemag 4strugglemag.org/political-prisoner -... These women and men are listed and recognized as political prisoners by numerous human rights,... These people all come from the Civil Rights/Black Power/New African Liberation ...

The Reality of Political Prisoners in the United States: What ... www3.law.harvard.edu/.../soffiyah.pdf File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat by JS Elijah - 2002 - Cited by 13 - Related articles ... States.1 Political prisoners are men and women who have been incarcerated for their political views .... There was a total Bureau of Prisons black out of in- formation concerning them.

Political prisoners, mass incarceration and what's possible for ... sfbayview.com/.../political-prisoners-mas ... Feb 7, 2013 – By 1975, Black and other people of color made up nearly half of the 250,000 prison ...
Have you considered moving to another country since you seem to vehemently detest the USA, sir?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••