Kola koca is the hottest light skinne...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#88 Nov 20, 2013
I'm sorry ya'll, but I can't help but laugh at MrAnderson's response. ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!

Of course this idiot would say something like that. I am literally dying over here from laughter. ROTFLMBO!!!!!!! Too funny.

Only him.

#89 Nov 20, 2013
MrAnderson, only your fortune cookie(LOL) would read something like that.

#90 Nov 20, 2013
When you read it, it does kind of sound like one, though. ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!
Say My Name

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#91 Nov 21, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't seen a "booty" in 10 years stop lying. And topix is not the place for prostitution. And please stop referring to my hubby he doesnt have to beg to pay for lay online like you old sugar daddies ;)
lol
Dayum you fine. You make men. In Bahamas go bananas
Shaqueeta

Houston, TX

#93 Nov 21, 2013
I dunno, but it seems kinda funny to me that most of the time you hear, "Black is beautiful," or "pink-skinned whitey," or "albino," or "melanine-deficient subhuman" on this forum. Then there's this post about "light-skinned" being the sought-after look of beauty. What's the deal? Is being really (pure) black not so good anymore? Is the trend to get lighter skin? Well, just how "light" should the desirable skin be? Ain't it funny how the simple-minded folks spout off about skin color? Haha, toooo much!

(Hey, maybe we could do like Mike Jackson and get some bleach going on, and maybe get some plastic done to "get white").
lumipad babae

Bellevue, WA

#94 Nov 21, 2013
Emma's life goes on. Her children marry and have children of their own: Edwina marries Lord Jeremy Standish and has a son Anthony; Kit has a daughter Sarah; Robin has a son Jonathan; Elizabeth marries repeatedly resulting in son Alexander and daughters Emily and twins Amanda and Francesca; Daisy marries David Amory and has two children, Philip and Paula.

Back in 1968, Emma invites her family to her house in Yorkshire for the weekend. They come, curious to see how she is after recovering from pneumonia, and she tells them that she has discovered their treachery and outmaneuvered them by changing her will. Her older children are furious but each accepts a one million pound trust that Emma offers as a bribe not to cause trouble. Her grandchildren are pleased and all promise to run their section well. Emma also gives her blessing to Paula becoming involved with Jim Fairley. He is Edwin's grandson and she tells him Edwina is his aunt but he had guessed, seeing her resemblance to his great-grandmother, Adele. Jim also has a surprise for Emma, giving her a stone she and Edwin found, revealing the woman painted on it, was her mother, Elizabeth. He tells her about the history of brief but tragic relationships between Fairley men and Harte women and tells her that on his deathbed, Edwin asked Jim to beg Emma to allow Paula and Jim the happiness they were denied. He also asked for her forgiveness as Jim revealed Edwin had never recovered from the guilt he suffered for abandoning her and their child. Emma was happy to forgive Edwin and give her blessing to Jim and Paula's marriage.
For other

Bellevue, WA

#95 Nov 21, 2013
A helpful way to cure halitosis (bad breath) is to chew gum. Chewing gum not only helps to add freshness to breath but can aid in removing food particles and bacteria associated with bad breath from teeth. It does this by stimulating saliva, which essentially washes out the mouth. Chewing sugar-free gum for 20 minutes after a meal helps prevent tooth decay, according to the American Dental Association, because the act of chewing the sugar-free gum produces saliva to wash away bacteria, which protects teeth.[7] Chewing gum after a meal replaces brushing and flossing, if that's not possible, to prevent tooth decay and increase saliva production [18] Chewing gum can also help with the lack of saliva or xerostomia since it naturally stimulates saliva production.[9] Saliva is made of chemicals, such as organic molecules, inorganic ions and macromolecules. 0.5% of saliva deals with dental health, since tooth enamel is made of calcium phosphate, those inorganic ions in saliva help repair the teeth and keep them in good condition. The pH of saliva is neutral, which having a pH of 7 allows it to remineralize tooth enamel. Falling below a pH of 5.5 causes the saliva to demineralize the teeth.[9]

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#96 Nov 22, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't seen a "booty" in 10 years stop lying. And topix is not the place for prostitution. And please stop referring to my hubby he doesnt have to beg to pay for lay online like you old sugar daddies ;)
I bet I'm younger than you and wouldn't have to give you a dime for that wrinkled puxxy in between your old knock knees legs :)

I'll teach you how to love yourself :) I'll show you how a man is supposed to appreciate all that natural beauty you're hiding under all that make up and wigs and sht.

:)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#97 Nov 22, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
And it says your crotch will remain dusty until your "wife" needs more tuition money ;)
I'll knock the dust out the bottom of your throat with thang ;)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#98 Nov 22, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
When you read it, it does kind of sound like one, though. ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!
Get off my dck. btch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,564,361
mexicans are better than negros they work hard ... (Nov '15) 6 min THISISOURCOUNTRY 56
White jokes! 6 min Cubbyfan 32
You CAN NOT tell me this creature is Human! 15 min Rich stars of the... 28
Crakkka jokes 16 min CubbyFan 11
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 31 min Evelyn 797
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 36 min Chalotte 64
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 3 hr CheifMac 49
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 3 hr good bye chester 48
More from around the web