“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#41 Nov 17, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
You seriously think I care what you or man hoe anderson is doing? Do you honestly believe you have long hair?Lmao girl stop!! You wouldn't know long hair if I slapped you with mine. Its okay don't get upset I'm just pretty girl rocking on you. You are not use to long hair and that's understandable for a ghetto queen and why you wish to believe a bw cant have nice hair. You are no better than a white troll falsely assuming the negative of what you dont have. I wish blacks like you would bleach themselves and transition. Now please go goat calling elsewhere you are boring me now.
Kola lay of the coke, you d*mn crack head. Why are you attacking me? I wasn't talking about your wiggable weave until you came at me the wrong way, now sit your high a** down and quit talkin sh*t about something you have no clue about.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#42 Nov 17, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww poor Kola, using black female stereotypes against another bw. Smh. Your hubby has failed you. You don't have any pride at all :)
I cant stand man hoes or hoodrats..I don't really care for your opinions either.

Level 3

Location hidden

#43 Nov 17, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at scooby sniffin Kola Coke heads a**. I can bet he has a little puppy boner right now as we speak. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Girl stop you are yet again envying when you shouldn't no one wants your man hoe. You and his wife can grow your hair together ;)

Level 3

Location hidden

#44 Nov 17, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Kola lay of the coke, you d*mn crack head. Why are you attacking me? I wasn't talking about your wiggable weave until you came at me the wrong way, now sit your high a** down and quit talkin sh*t about something you have no clue about.
I don't do drugs goat keeper. You should lay off them cheetos and maybe then you could post a pic instead of envying mine. Like I said I predict fat ugly and bald. You mad??

Level 3

Location hidden

#45 Nov 17, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Koon Kola Koca vs. Carmiana, cat fight, weaves gonna be flying all over the ghetto tonight, blacks, you gotta love em.
Lmao he about to jizz all over his computer how lame.

#46 Nov 17, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your pic ghetto queen. Put that goat horn down show up or get lost. Always envying others hiding behind a lame avatar lol. Fat ugly and bald is my prediction.
Same old lame a** rhetoric, different account. Its so easy for trolls to call someone fat ugly and bald, yet they have never seen you in real life. B*tch if you think being fat ugly and bald will make someone envious, then you are walking blind. Not saying that my cute a** is envious of any of you average b*tches on here, but I'm just saying there are a lot of good looking people who are green with envy, King Anderson is a prime example.

#47 Nov 17, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do drugs goat keeper. You should lay off them cheetos and maybe then you could post a pic instead of envying mine. Like I said I predict fat ugly and bald. You mad??
The first step to getting help sweety is admitting you have a problem. Isn't what they teach you in AA? I don't need to post a pic of myself, I know how I look, and I don't need to prove myself to your desperate a**.

Level 3

Location hidden

#48 Nov 17, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Same old lame a** rhetoric, different account. Its so easy for trolls to call someone fat ugly and bald, yet they have never seen you in real life. B*tch if you think being fat ugly and bald will make someone envious, then you are walking blind. Not saying that my cute a** is envious of any of you average b*tches on here, but I'm just saying there are a lot of good looking people who are green with envy, King Anderson is a prime example.
No what's lame is a faceless avatar whom has no pic for obvious reasons to envy those who do. Its easy for a fat ugly girl to judge others when she eats her Cheetos behind a faceless avatar. You had nothing intelligent to say so of course same lame rhetoric resort to the pic. At least I gave you something to talk about though. Thank me later sweetie :)

Level 3

Location hidden

#49 Nov 17, 2013
Secure girls have no need to judge others. Lmao no matter who I get into it with its ALWAYS the ones without a pic whom speak on mine. Oh well have fun staring at me Carmiana :) And don't get too mad.

Level 3

Location hidden

#50 Nov 17, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
The first step to getting help sweety is admitting you have a problem. Isn't what they teach you in AA? I don't need to post a pic of myself, I know how I look, and I don't need to prove myself to your desperate a**.
Girl please desperate is you typing three lines on your post to laugh at yourself :) Desperate is judging another woman as a woman when you have no pic goat girl. Don't judge lest you will be judged fat girl.

Level 3

Location hidden

#51 Nov 17, 2013
Im sleepy thanks for the entertainment though Goodnight trolls!!

#53 Nov 17, 2013
ROTFLMBO at this b*tch. You really pushin for me to be insecure just because you think you top notch. You're a half a dime, yet you butterin yourself up like you a 20. Sit yo drunk lookin a** down Kola Crack head.

#54 Nov 17, 2013
Try not to pop a molly before you do. Night night. ROTFLMBO!!!!!

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#55 Nov 17, 2013
I call it a draw tonight Princesses :)

You gals get some rest, you both earned it. I am pleased :)
Unique2

Macon, GA

#56 Nov 18, 2013
Kola_Koca is'nt light skinned. She's more of a light brown complexion. Light skinned is Tyra Banks complexion or lighter.

#58 Nov 18, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
Secure girls have no need to judge others. Lmao no matter who I get into it with its ALWAYS the ones without a pic whom speak on mine. Oh well have fun staring at me Carmiana :) And don't get too mad.
Yet your judging me.
Say My Name

London, UK

#59 Nov 18, 2013
Unique2 wrote:
Kola_Koca is'nt light skinned. She's more of a light brown complexion. Light skinned is Tyra Banks complexion or lighter.
Oh shush.

Kola is hot. I'd eat her punani like its a salad.
Say My Name

London, UK

#60 Nov 18, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet your judging me.
Please remove yourself from this thread. Your presence is making it ugly and smelly like stds.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#61 Nov 20, 2013
I would definitely smash ol Kola out of the women on topix. She would probably be in my top 5.. she's a bit older than me though, but so I is APV. Her and APV would be a good combo 2 for 1 kind of thing. I wouldn't be interested in either unless it involved them and another female and/or each other.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#62 Nov 20, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
That's a wig? Could have fooled me... Nah I'm joking, I know that's a wig, everyone does. Lol
Her hubby must not encourage her to love her natural hair.
Isn't that just like some black men, can't stand for black women to get a compliment? Do you have to pick it apart everything about her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 min Madwhitewoman 123,597
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 4 min tropical femme 52
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nuculur option 1,216,388
News Confessions of a black atheist 5 min UruEuWauWau 285
Why did Mexico send an Olmec head to Ethiopia? (Oct '13) 9 min Sugar Ray Robinson 287
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 10 min murashani gilbert 353
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 10 min Ben YISRAEL 114,904
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 59 min Miguel is the man 723
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr African AE 32,482
All women prefer white men 3 hr God loves Whites 4,247
More from around the web