The differences between men and women!

The differences between men and women!

Posted in the African-American Forum

mr scholar86

Greenwood, MS

#1 May 7, 2014
Many people say that men are from Mars and women are from Venus. Then again are men and women really that different from each other. Everyone please feel free to give your opinion.

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2 May 7, 2014
The difference is the physical anatomy. The rest is constructed socially as we live our lives.
mr scholar86

Greenwood, MS

#3 May 7, 2014
Personally, men and women have their different ways of thinking but I don't feel we are as different as people make us out to be. There are actually many things some men, even straight men, would agree with a woman about than he would another man. It is the same for women. Many women, even straight women, have opinions that usually a man would have about some topics.
mr scholar86

Greenwood, MS

#4 May 7, 2014
Even the most masculine man will have some feminine traits and vice versa. I'm not just talking about sexuality, I'm talking about his or her feelings toward life in general, religion,politics,etc.

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#5 May 7, 2014
mr scholar86 wrote:
Even the most masculine man will have some feminine traits and vice versa. I'm not just talking about sexuality, I'm talking about his or her feelings toward life in general, religion,politics,etc.
I know what you're talking about, and that's socially constructed. Girls aren't born wanting to cook and clean and boys aren't born wanting to earn lots of money to score an attractive mate. They are raised to be a certain way and once they get out into the world they learn from their experiences and from those around them. Everyone is influenced by experience. Men and women have different life experiences. I think that's what causes the difference in personality traits.
mr scholar86

Greenwood, MS

#6 May 7, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
The difference is the physical anatomy. The rest is constructed socially as we live our lives.
Strongly agree!
mr scholar86

Greenwood, MS

#7 May 7, 2014
For example, there are many men who want meaningful relationships while there are some women who care only about sex.
mr scholar86

Greenwood, MS

#8 May 7, 2014
Another thing, there are many men who are great fathers and there are many terrrible mothers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do we know about Haplogroup E1b1a? (Oct '08) 19 min Fried 328
Black men slaves to white men 33 min Fried 3
Just saw black panther. 42 min Fried 12
Hallelujah! It's Dead N|glet Wednesday! 2 hr THX Restores Faith 1
Poll Should white people be made slaves ? (Feb '10) 2 hr Gay_Men_Rule 91
Smartest posters on Topix afam 2 hr Jake 89
Good Morning Beautiful Sun Kissed People 2 hr Jake 19
Florida School Shooter Was Jewish/Hispanic NOT ... 7 hr Rrr 34
More from around the web