Why do blacks claim to be the true Is...
Faith

United States

#1636 Mar 12, 2014
Also god knew black people (his people) wouldn't be able to know their past or where they were from so he made the Bible, to guide us. Most white people today rely heavily on science and often leave the lord where as most black people stick with him to the end (this is why he told Hosea to marry a prostitute- although she was a whore she turned out to be the most faithful woman ever) the comparison is, although we ))(his bride) often went off whoring after other gods we were/are still the most faithful. After all we praised his holy name while being beaten and slaving for 400 years.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1637 Mar 13, 2014
jacob wrote:
Blacks are the people of the bible
Being black or any other skin color doesn't save anyone.

Faith and obedience are pertinent.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#1638 Mar 13, 2014
kahliqzulushabazz wrote:
<quoted text>Look a lot of you dont know what the hell you are talking about in the first place. What you are doing is read what i call his story (history) you people hate the fact that every race coming from the Blackman and Woman, which means that we are your parents. Scientist agree with the Honorable Elijah Muhammad when he said that we are the original man. WE BELIEVE in the truth of the Bible, but we believe that it has been tampered with and must be reinterpreted so that mankind will not be snared by the falsehoods that have been added to it. So I['m sorry that you are educated with lies. Look at the Blackman and then at the White. Is his body made for all that the earth offer? Ask this White brother of ours why in the hell do he has to use sun tan lotion, our bodies dont need that. Ask him why did God create our hair way He did. Is that to protect us from the sun? must i go on? Take it or leave it. Why do you think that we call ourselves man while yall call yourselves mankind. could you say that you are a copy of the Original Man, which makes you kind of a man?
THE ORIGINAL MAN WAS THE NEANDERTHAL, the ancestor of Europeans! There are NO ancient anatomically correct Africans outside Africa! Only HOMINIDS AND NEANDERTHALS!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#1639 Mar 13, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
... Actually Adam in Hebrew means "first man" and also, NONE of European race were slaves... humanity started in Africa I mean how can you seriously say the first people Ever were white? White is genetic recessive... black is too dominant and therefore can't be formed from white people. We also fit Hebrew prophecy, we were slaves for 400 years hidden in a land that isn't our own, EVERY race hates us honestly I think you KNOW we are, you're just afraid of what's in store for your kind and their treachery, and I don't blame you.
NO....ADAM MEANS RED, R E D!!!!!!!!!! White skin came FROM THE VERY WHITE NEANDERTHAL 80000 years ago! The very first people on earth WERE NEANDERTHALS! There ARE NO modern looking ancient African skeletons outside Africa!
Ancient Middle Eastern people were White Caucasians related to neanderthals! They still ARE WHITE CAUCASIANS! Europeans ORIGINATED FROM THE MIDDLE EAST! FACT!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cardial_map.png
ALL ABOUT NEANDERTHALS READ EXTREMELY SLOWLY:
www.eupedia.com/europe/neanderthal_facts_and_...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#1640 Mar 13, 2014
jacob wrote:
Blacks are the people of the bible
On in your dreams! In the bible, black people are Ham/ Cushites! The sons of SHEM inherited what is now the Middle East! Semites ARE NOT BLACK!
jay

Rochester, MI

#1641 Mar 14, 2014
what?
jacob

United States

#1642 Mar 14, 2014
I thank its pretty funny that white peoples thank they are the israelites in the bible.we all know according. To the bible Israel look like hamites who was blacks peoples
jacob

United States

#1643 Mar 14, 2014
Its ls a joke when u deny the word of the god Abraham issac and Jacob read psalms 83'3 are taken. Crafty counsel against god black s

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1644 Mar 14, 2014
jacob wrote:
I thank its pretty funny that white peoples thank they are the israelites in the bible.we all know according. To the bible Israel look like hamites who was blacks peoples
Even if you're right ALL people can be saved by God if they repent.
jacob

United States

#1645 Mar 14, 2014
I know the truth hurt Black peoples are Israelites in America get over it.
hkhj

Lusaka, Zambia

#1646 Mar 22, 2014
hey uhmm sorry , no one really gives a rats ass., wota load o crap ,, u whites r so full of yrselves.. u think ur God's favorites.. God dusnt work like that he dusnt hav favourites.. and hey call me crazy but i strongly disagree that the first man and woman wher white???. sue me but i beleive they wer people of colour... u whites best shut up coz u wer never evn there ,, i mean d u even knw how old this planet is fr u to just assume . white was the first race.. these are probably just beleifs of simple minded white people that let their arrogance , and self centerdness get in th way of their judgement.. and because they think their so superior and hav been lied to and trained from birth that they've always been in charge, we've been brainwashed from childhood to think that they r the supreme race...

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1647 Mar 22, 2014
jacob wrote:
I know the truth hurt Black peoples are Israelites in America get over it.
Seek the salvation of The Lord.
Im not racist

Cleveland, OH

#1648 Mar 22, 2014
Oh don't give us that bull sh***t white people are the Edomites who are the descendents of esau the man who was red all over and hairy like a garment. Have you've done any research idiot? White people are hairy and have red skin. Black people have brown skin and are not hairy but smooth. Got dammit. Let us pray

Lord,
Please please PLEASE help these white folks from fooling themselves back into racism.
hkhj

Lusaka, Zambia

#1649 Mar 22, 2014
we shudnt submit to these white lies. i beleive white skin came frm th co dominance of th white allele in two people of colour. it happens in some people of mixed race , same people that have a black child also can have a white child .its a possibility its genetics , not just a silly assumption... coz its soo unrealistic that white could have produced all these other races.. then what do they do to defend their silly assumption. they go ahead and make an even sillier assumption. "blacks came from monkeys" are u freaking serious??????!.. heck even my theorie makes more sense , coz the sex cells of an animal cannot mingle wit the sex cells of an animal of different species , heck even though mokey and human are both primates,,thers no way the sex cells of a monkey can mix with those of a human ... white people need to get their facts right .we wont take anymore lies .no!! we wont take it!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#1650 Mar 22, 2014
jacob wrote:
I know the truth hurt Black peoples are Israelites in America get over it.
Um.....sorry BUT AFRICAN AMERICANS and Africans DO NOT HAVE Middle Eastern or Israelite DNA! You are all black African in origin!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#1651 Mar 22, 2014
hkhj wrote:
we shudnt submit to these white lies. i beleive white skin came frm th co dominance of th white allele in two people of colour. it happens in some people of mixed race , same people that have a black child also can have a white child .its a possibility its genetics , not just a silly assumption... coz its soo unrealistic that white could have produced all these other races.. then what do they do to defend their silly assumption. they go ahead and make an even sillier assumption. "blacks came from monkeys" are u freaking serious??????!.. heck even my theorie makes more sense , coz the sex cells of an animal cannot mingle wit the sex cells of an animal of different species , heck even though mokey and human are both primates,,thers no way the sex cells of a monkey can mix with those of a human ... white people need to get their facts right .we wont take anymore lies .no!! we wont take it!
White people CAME FROM NEANDERTHALS DUMBO!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#1652 Mar 22, 2014
Im not racist wrote:
Oh don't give us that bull sh***t white people are the Edomites who are the descendents of esau the man who was red all over and hairy like a garment. Have you've done any research idiot? White people are hairy and have red skin. Black people have brown skin and are not hairy but smooth. Got dammit. Let us pray
Lord,
Please please PLEASE help these white folks from fooling themselves back into racism.
LOL
King Solomon was WHITE:
Song of Solomon 5:10
King David was described as white:
1 Samuel 17:42
Adam means RED in Hebrew
Also Jesus is described as having feet like glowing bronze in a furnace! Glowing bronze in a furnance is a gold colour!
EDOM is in modern Jordon! Go figure!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#1653 Mar 22, 2014
jacob wrote:
I thank its pretty funny that white peoples thank they are the israelites in the bible.we all know according. To the bible Israel look like hamites who was blacks peoples
Bimbo the BIBLE STATES CLEARLY that the Jew,.Israelites,Hebrews ARE SHEMITES NOT HAMITES!
Samaritans have lived over 3000 years in Israel:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
will

United States

#1654 Mar 23, 2014
Ezio_Auditore_da_Firenze wrote:
I think it's pretty funny that you blacks claim you are the true Israelites/Gods chosen people considering the fact that the word Adam in Hebrew means "to show blood in the face" or "to blush rosy" and people here know that there is only one group of people that can do that and that is people of European descent.
In the Dead Sea Scrolls it states very clearly that Sarah was white skinned, and since Abraham according to the Bible was her half brother he would've had to have been racial kin. An ancient name for Ireland is Hibernia which means "land of the Hebrews" and an ancient name for Spain was Iberia which means "land of the Hebrews" as well.
The name Denmark also means "Dan's mark" or "the final resting place of Dan" and these regions of the world as people know are obviously not populated by blacks. How about the Harp of David as well as the Ark of the Covenant? It's a matter of historical record that the prophet Jerimiah took these two things along with the princess Tea Tephi and the Shephard Stone/Pillar Stone as it's sometimes called to Ireland in order to perpetuate the Davidic bloodline.
It also says in Hebrews that the Chosen or Covenant people would be named after the sons of Isaac, thus you get Isaac sons SAXONS. Also, one of God's covenant promises to his chosen people was that they would be a blessing to all nations. Just tell me just how you blacks have been a blessing to anybody at all? Look around you, just about everything you utilize and rely on for comfort and survival was either created, invented, or discovered by another group, namely Europeans.
The Bible says that God tells His covenant or chosen people that they would be the rulers of many nations and that many nations would spring from their loins as well. People here know which group of people rules over more nations than any other group of people.
Your people over in Africa are all dying of Aids and without the help of the scientific discoveries in the areas of medical science made by whites most of them would all be dead but do you show any gratitude? No, all you can do is try to find ways to degrade white people and our culture.
I know you feel insecure and inadequate because you live in a world where the majority of the advances in science, literature, engineering and so forth., are created by another race but don't try to promote lies in order to make your race appear to be greater than it really is, cause it isn't.

Yeah and you European people who are ruling the earth will be the kings of the nations who will try to come against Christ in the great battle of Armagedon as listed in revelations. It won't be the true children of Irsael and further more you don't even use his real name which is Yahshua, Blacks didn't change it to Jesus you white people did, you people are not the true Israelites
will

United States

#1655 Mar 23, 2014
Yeah and you European people who are ruling the earth will be the kings of the nations who will try to come against Christ in the great battle of Armagedon as listed in revelations. It won't be the true children of Irsael and further more you don't even use his real name which is Yahshua, Blacks didn't change it to Jesus you white people did, you people are not the true Israelites

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min nanoanomaly 1,564,678
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 3 min KIP 100
WHY do BLACKS move into WHITE NeighborHoods ???? (Nov '11) 3 min Leroy Thompson 1,088
Two thousand seven hundred thirty eight 4 min Formica Jones 2
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 5 min Tee 51
White Heavy Weight Boxers today would mop up Am... 10 min Leroy Thompson 1
Africans Helping to DESTROY the Hated USA World... 12 min Paul 6
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 43 min Formica Jones 813
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 3 hr Truth 38
More from around the web