Why do blacks claim to be the true Is...

“My Black Is Beautiful”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Jonesboro, Arkansas

#1080 Aug 7, 2013
http://www.angelfire.com/ill/hebrewisrael/pri...

All the preceding information is sufficient proof that the biblical Israelites were a black skinned people / nation. Now, we must go one more step, and prove that they were a black skinned people from the beginning of their history beginning with Abraham. Abraham is the father of the Hebrew Israelite nation.

He was the first to be called Hebrew.(Genesis 14:13) He came from Ur of the Chaldeans,(Genesis 11:31) which is in the country of Iraq today.

Godfrey Higgins, a reliable English antiquary says, "The Chaldeans were originally Negroes".

Professor Rudolph Windsor is in total agreement with this, which he states in his very noteworthy book, FROM BABYLON TO TIMBUKTU. He writes, "The Chaldeans and the other People of that region were Jet black in their complexion."

The root word of Ur which is ORR means fire oven. The average temperatures in that region was 120 degrees. this is where the ancient Sumerian civilization began. The Sumerians called themselves "Saggig", which means "black headed ones", because they shaved their heads. The ancient Chaldeans were their cousins.

Abraham father Terah, was a relative of Nimrod. He was a merchant who sold idols in the city of Ur. It's a widely known fact that Nimrod was the son of Cush. Cush is the progenitor of the Nubians / Ethiopians, and the Nubians are a black skinned people. So, this means that Nimrod was also black. Abraham came from this part of the world, which in his day was overwhelmingly populated with black skinned people. This is not surprising because in that region the average temperature was 120 degrees. This means that the people in that part of the world had to have large amounts of melanin in their skin, which means they were very dark skinned.

Dr. Charles S. Finch III, M.D. says in his book Echoes of the Old Darkland, on pgs 5, & 32,
"We know from the fate of albinos all over Africa that unprotected skin (light skin) is subject to grotesque, disfiguring cancers that are soon fatal." "Melanin, the substance that gives the skin a dark brown or black pigment, by absorbing ultra violet radiation and scattering the ions produced, protects the skin from cancer".
So, for Abraham to have come from that part of the world, he had to have been very dark / black-skinned.

NOTE: I've recently got a revelation about the above fact. I have a 24 year old relative in the United States Army. He just fought in the Iraqi war, he was in Iraq around the area where Abraham was from. I spoke with him after he arrived home, he told me about the sights of the land. The first thing he spoke about was the heat, he says it’s 125 degrees average, he mention that some of the white soldiers were being burned so badly by the sun that they could hardly walk. He said they had to have special covering sometimes. But the thing that struck me, was he said "THE NATIVES OF THE LAND WERE SO BLACK THAT THEY LOOKED LIKE US (“AFRICAN AMERICANS”)". In fact he went on to say that He "THOUGHT THEY WERE US (African Americans)." The people from the Iraqi town of Basra are black skinned and look like "African Americans".

It is a must that we fully identify Israel including their appearance, because so much have been written about these people, but at the same time, so little is actually known about them. I have just highlighted one particular fact about the biblical Israelites. And that fact is: THEY WERE A BLACK SKINNED PEOPLE, but this one fact alone does not fully identify who the true children of Israel are today. There are millions upon millions of black skinned people, and Many "black" nations the Hebrews were just one black skinned people among many black-skinned nations.

“My Black Is Beautiful”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Jonesboro, Arkansas

#1081 Aug 7, 2013
http://www.angelfire.com/ill/hebrewisrael/pri...

NOTE: Whenever I make mention of black-skinned people I am referring to the people who are known as "Africans" and "Blacks", whose skin has the darkest pigmentation of all mankind. Their skin tones range from light brown to the darkest black hue, and this even includes some who are known as Indians.).

Some will try to make the argument that, "if the original Hebrews were "black" they didn't remain that way, because the Hebrews mixed with many different people".

True, the Hebrews did some mixing with other's, due to the many captivities they suffered. But that didn't change the racial make up of ancient Israel.

Because the Hebrews were black skinned people their Genes would have carried the dominate trait.

Black hair,+ dark eyes + dark skin = dominate traits.

Light hair,+ light eyes + light skin = recessive traits.

The recessive can come from the dominate, but the dominate cannot come from the recessive, or the Lighter one can come from the darker one, but the darker can not come from the lighter.

This is a scientific fact, so if the Hebrews mixed with other people of lighter hues, the offspring would have come out looking like Hebrews with a bit lighter hue, than the Hebrew parent. If they mixed with others of the same or darker hue, the offspring would have continue to look like the Hebrew Israelites.

This is why the Egyptians ordered the Hebrew males to be killed and not the female. Because, the Egyptian males could impregnate the Hebrew females, and produce offspring which were still black-skinned, and still possessing the physical characteristics of the Egyptians. Remember there were no physical differences between the Hebrews and the Egyptians.

"African Americans" have mixed seed with the various racial groups of the Americas for over 400 years. But we are still known as a black skinned people / race. We have mixed with various European, Indian, and Hispanic racial groups and yet, our racial make up has remained unchanged. One of the reasons for this is that our genes carry the dominate traits.

Consider, for a moment the children of mixed parents, one black parent and one white. The child will have more traits of the black skinned parent than of the white skinned one. The hair texture of the offspring, skin color and facial features, will be closer to that of the "Black" parent. Sometimes it's impossible to even tell that the offspring is of mixed parentage, because the child looks like he was conceived by two black parents.

A good example of this would be superstar golfer, TIGER WOODS. He is black and Asian (Thai). The actress HALLE BERRY is also biracial. However, they look no different from any other "black" person you might see walking down the street. And this is how it was with ancient Israel.


Note: Israel didn't mix TOO MUCH because of their spiritual beliefs, which is evidenced in the story of Moses in Numbers 12 and also with Peter in Acts 10.

As previously shown, even the New Testament proves that Israel was a black- skinned people. The New Testament came about after Israel's first captivities, and before their last great captivity. The scriptures show without a doubt in both old and new testament times that Israel was a black-skinned people. But again, the fact that Israel was a "Black" people does not fully identify who they were and still are today. We must return to the scriptures for more information..

“My Black Is Beautiful”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Jonesboro, Arkansas

#1082 Aug 7, 2013
Here are the pictures that go along with the text I just posted you can clearly see from these pictures what the above text is stating: the Egyptians and Israelites were dark-skinned nations of people.(Note: I wish Topix would let you post pictures in your post; I love visual aids.)

http://www.angelfire.com/ill/hebrewisrael/pri...

http://www.angelfire.com/ill/hebrewisrael/pri...

http://www.angelfire.com/ill/hebrewisrael/pri...

http://www.angelfire.com/ill/hebrewisrael/pri...

http://www.angelfire.com/ill/hebrewisrael/pri...

http://www.angelfire.com/ill/hebrewisrael/pri...

(Note: the link directly above this note has an image of two people with leprous hands; one person is white the other is black. What you can clearly see is that it is not a very drastic thing for a white persons hands to turn white and it can go unnoticed in white-skinned people until they get a tan. It has been known to go unnoticed in white people until they have tan in many cases.)

“My Black Is Beautiful”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Jonesboro, Arkansas

#1083 Aug 7, 2013
Images of Seti I and family in link below:

http://wysinger.homestead.com/seti1.html

“My Black Is Beautiful”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Jonesboro, Arkansas

#1084 Aug 7, 2013
Image of Seti I real mummified corpse:

http://www.guardians.net/spotlite/images/Seti...

Image of Seti in real Ancient Khemeti (Egyptian) art:

http://ascendingpassage.com/seti-I-throne.jpg

Image of Seti I depicted in the movie the Mummy:

http://media.screened.com/uploads/0/5125/4153...

So as we can see they still will try to say people are white when it is clear it is a lie and try to act as if they don't try to steal people's history.

What kills me is the fact these same heritage, identity, and culture stealers will try to turn around to point the finger at you and say that you are stealing their history. Although, I just laugh because if you say something that is true about them they will always try to turn it around and accuse of whatever you have said they of done. It is actually a reverse psychology tactic they use to try to confuse you. Reality check: I still know that I and my people are still the real Israelites and I am not deceived by these stupid tactics.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#1085 Aug 7, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL what I looked up was MODERN! Aww African AE are you getting a little frustrated???
The Jews have KHAZRIAN ancestry no matter what you say! They are NOT the true Hebrew Israelites. The Hebrew Israelites were different than the other groups, they were God's chosen people, and were special than the others. The Jews have middle eastern DNA, from the Turks but NOT Hebrew Israelites.
You keep talking about DNA, but you're only problem is that the DNA is WRONG and it does NOT go along with what the bible says. The Jews did NOT go through anything that was mentioned. So that means they are NOT the true descendants of the Hebrew Israelites!
Since they are NOT using the exact DNA from the Ancient Hebrew Israelites, then the DNA is wrong and the Jews are NOT the descendants!
Of course everyone is wrong except you!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#1086 Aug 8, 2013
Shem was the ancestor of ABRAHAM! SHEM=SEMITES=MIDDLE EAST! Abraham came from UR IN THE CHALDEANS! The Israelites came from CANAAN! THERE WAS NEVER WAS ANY BLACK NATION LIVING IN THE MIDDLE EAST AT THE TIME OF THE HEBREWS/ISRAELITES OR ANCIENT JEWS! Why dont you prove me wrong??????
DNA shows that the ancient Hebrews,Israelites and Jews were Eurasian Caucasian! Craniology shows the ancient Hebrews were Eurasian Caucasian and INDIGENOUS people of the Middle East ARE STILL EURASIAN CAUCASIAN!
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
Middle Eastern people GAVE BIRTH to Europe! Most Europeans are closely related to Middle Eastern people! INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people like the Samaritans have only 2% African DNA! West Africans ARE NOT SEMITES and like AA people ARE NOT RELATED TO MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE!
THE REAL DESCENDANTS OF THE ISRAELITES:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
and none of you are related to them so STOP trying to steal a history that doesnt belong to you!
Middle Eastern Haplogroup:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2000px-Distributio...
No one will ever believe that you are the real Israelites. Both DNA,the bible and craniology show you are nothing but a bunch of fakes!

“My Black Is Beautiful”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Jonesboro, Arkansas

#1087 Aug 8, 2013
Image of Seti I real mummified corpse:

http://www.guardians.net/spotlite/images/Seti ...

Image of Seti in real Ancient Khemeti (Egyptian) art:

http://ascendingpassage.com/seti-I-throne.jpg

Image of Seti I depicted in the movie the Mummy:

http://media.screened.com/uploads/0/5125/4153 ...

So as we can see they still will try to say people are white when it is clear it is a lie and try to act as if they don't try to steal people's history.

What kills me is the fact these same heritage, identity, and culture stealers will try to turn around to point the finger at you and say that you are stealing their history. Although, I just laugh because if you say something that is true about them they will always try to turn it around and accuse of whatever you have said they of done. It is actually a reverse psychology tactic they use to try to confuse you. Reality check: I still know that I and my people are still the real Israelites and I am not deceived by these stupid tactics.

“My Black Is Beautiful”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Jonesboro, Arkansas

#1088 Aug 8, 2013
Thia ia the account of Cornelius Tacitus about the Roman-Israelite war that took place between c. 66-70 A.D.

The Jews
Book Five (1-13) of The Histories by Tacitus

1. At the beginning of the same year (1) Titus Caesar, who had been selected by his father to complete the conquest of Judaea and already enjoyed a reputation as a general when Vespasian and he began to be talked of, received added support and recognition, as provinces and armies vied in displaying their enthusiasm. He was anxious to live up to his new position by cutting a fine figure and showing enterprise in arms. His polite and affable manners gained him devoted followers. In military duties and on the march he often mixed with the ordinary soldiers without sacrificing the respect due to a commanding officer.

Awaiting him in Judaea were three legions that had long served under Vespasian — the Fifth, Tenth and Fifteenth. The emperor also allotted him the Twelfth from Syria and the drafts from the Twenty-Second and the Third brought up from Alexandria. He was attended by twenty cohorts of allied infantry and eight regiments of cavalry, as well as by the two kings Agrippa and Sohaemus and the supporting forces offered by King Antiochus.(2) Then there were strong levies of Arabs, who felt for the Jews the hatred common between neighbours, and many individual adventurers from Rome and Italy who for various reasons hoped to ingratiate themselves with an emperor whose ear might still be gained. This then was the army with which Titus entered enemy territory.(3) He advanced in an orderly fashion, maintaining good reconnaissance and a state of readiness for battle, and encamped at no great distance from Jerusalem.

2. As I am now to record the death-agony of a famous city, it seems appropriate to inform the reader of its origins. The Jews are said to have been refugees from the island of Crete who settled in the remotest corner of LIBYA in the days when, according to the story, Saturn was driven from his throne by the aggression of Jupiter. This is a deduction from the name 'Judaei' by which they became known: the word is to be regarded as a barbarous lengthening of 'Idaei', the name of the people dwelling around the famous Mount Ida in Crete. A few authorities hold that in the reign of Isis the surplus population of EGYPT was evacuated to neighbouring lands under the leadership of Hierosolymus and Judas. Many assure us that the Jews are descended from those ETHIOPIANS who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king. There are some who say that a motley collection of landless Assyrians occupied a part of Egypt, and then built cities of their own, inhabiting the lands of the Hebrews and the nearer parts of Syria. Others again find a famous ancestry for the Jews in the Solymi who are mentioned with respect in the epics of Homer: this tribe is supposed to have founded Jerusalem (4) and named it after themselves.

NOTICE HOW TACITUS DESCRIBES THE ISRAELITES AS POSSIBLE PEOPLE OF LIBYA AND EGYPT; FURTHERMORE HE DESCRIBES THEM AS ETHIOPIANS WHICH AT THAT TIME IN HIS LANGUAGE MEANT BURNED FACE PEOPLE AND WAS USED TO DENOTE DARK-SKINNED RACES. IT FURTHER SUGGEST THIS BECAUSE HE ALSO ASSOCIATES THEM WITH TWO OTHER AFRICAN RACES OF PEOPLE LIBYANS AND EGYPTIANS (KHEMETI). SOME PEOPLE WILL SAY THE LIBYANS AND EGYPTIANS ARE EURASIANS; HOWEVER WHY WOULD HE DESCRIBE THEM ONE MOMENT AS WHITE AND THE NEXT AS BLACK, THAT WOULD BE NONSENSE. IT IS LIKE IF SOMEONE TRIED TO DESCRIBE AFRICAN AMERICANS AS LOOKING LIKE BOTH IRISH AND SUDANESE PEOLPE!

“My Black Is Beautiful”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Jonesboro, Arkansas

#1091 Aug 8, 2013
Sorry this the link to the above account of the Israelites by Tacitus:

http://www.ourcivilisation.com/smartboard/sho...

“My Black Is Beautiful”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Jonesboro, Arkansas

#1093 Aug 8, 2013
Note above in the map how the Kingdom of Juda is called the Slave Coast: This is because it is historical fact that this is where the majority of their slaves came from. This also proves that they targeted this Kingdom because they knew who we were and they had plans to still our identity culture, and heritage.
afro expert

Naperville, IL

#1094 Aug 8, 2013
Bellavon wrote:
Note above in the map how the Kingdom of Juda is called the Slave Coast: This is because it is historical fact that this is where the majority of their slaves came from. This also proves that they targeted this Kingdom because they knew who we were and they had plans to still our identity culture, and heritage.
You're correct balla,Blacks were indeed created by god to be slaves for the white man.With their low I.Q. and strong back they were the perfect servant.You are smarter than you look.good for you.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#1095 Aug 8, 2013
Bellavon wrote:
Sorry this the link to the above account of the Israelites by Tacitus:
http://www.ourcivilisation.com/smartboard/sho...
Skeletons found in Egypt showing the Israelites were indigenous Asiatics from the Middle East:
www.christiananswers.net/q-abr/abr-a027.html
NO African nation skeletons found at the time of the Hebrews/Israelites in ancient Israel! Prove me wrong!!!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#1096 Aug 8, 2013
Bellavon wrote:
Thia ia the account of Cornelius Tacitus about the Roman-Israelite war that took place between c. 66-70 A.D.
The Jews
Book Five (1-13) of The Histories by Tacitus
1. At the beginning of the same year (1) Titus Caesar, who had been selected by his father to complete the conquest of Judaea and already enjoyed a reputation as a general when Vespasian and he began to be talked of, received added support and recognition, as provinces and armies vied in displaying their enthusiasm. He was anxious to live up to his new position by cutting a fine figure and showing enterprise in arms. His polite and affable manners gained him devoted followers. In military duties and on the march he often mixed with the ordinary soldiers without sacrificing the respect due to a commanding officer.
Awaiting him in Judaea were three legions that had long served under Vespasian — the Fifth, Tenth and Fifteenth. The emperor also allotted him the Twelfth from Syria and the drafts from the Twenty-Second and the Third brought up from Alexandria. He was attended by twenty cohorts of allied infantry and eight regiments of cavalry, as well as by the two kings Agrippa and Sohaemus and the supporting forces offered by King Antiochus.(2) Then there were strong levies of Arabs, who felt for the Jews the hatred common between neighbours, and many individual adventurers from Rome and Italy who for various reasons hoped to ingratiate themselves with an emperor whose ear might still be gained. This then was the army with which Titus entered enemy territory.(3) He advanced in an orderly fashion, maintaining good reconnaissance and a state of readiness for battle, and encamped at no great distance from Jerusalem.
2. As I am now to record the death-agony of a famous city, it seems appropriate to inform the reader of its origins. The Jews are said to have been refugees from the island of Crete who settled in the remotest corner of LIBYA in the days when, according to the story, Saturn was driven from his throne by the aggression of Jupiter. This is a deduction from the name 'Judaei' by which they became known: the word is to be regarded as a barbarous lengthening of 'Idaei', the name of the people dwelling around the famous Mount Ida in Crete. A few authorities hold that in the reign of Isis the surplus population of EGYPT was evacuated to neighbouring lands under the leadership of Hierosolymus and Judas. Many assure us that the Jews are descended from those ETHIOPIANS who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king. There are some who say that a motley collection of landless Assyrians occupied a part of Egypt, and then built cities of their own, inhabiting the lands of the Hebrews and the nearer parts of Syria. Others again find a famous ancestry for the Jews in the Solymi who are mentioned with respect in the epics of Homer: this tribe is supposed to have founded Jerusalem (4) and named it after themselves.
NOTICE HOW TACITUS DESCRIBES THE ISRAELITES AS POSSIBLE PEOPLE OF LIBYA AND EGYPT; FURTHERMORE HE DESCRIBES THEM AS ETHIOPIANS WHICH AT THAT TIME IN HIS LANGUAGE MEANT BURNED FACE PEOPLE AND WAS USED TO DENOTE DARK-SKINNED RACES. IT FURTHER SUGGEST THIS BECAUSE HE ALSO ASSOCIATES THEM WITH TWO OTHER AFRICAN RACES OF PEOPLE LIBYANS AND EGYPTIANS (KHEMETI). SOME PEOPLE WILL SAY THE LIBYANS AND EGYPTIANS ARE EURASIANS; HOWEVER WHY WOULD HE DESCRIBE THEM ONE MOMENT AS WHITE AND THE NEXT AS BLACK, THAT WOULD BE NONSENSE. IT IS LIKE IF SOMEONE TRIED TO DESCRIBE AFRICAN AMERICANS AS LOOKING LIKE BOTH IRISH AND SUDANESE PEOLPE!
According to the bible Ethiopians ARE NOT ISRAELITES:
2 Chronicles 14:12-13 so the Lord smote the Ethiopians before Asa and Judah and they fled
Zephaniah 2:12 Ye Ethiopians shall be slain by my sword!
Libyans and Canaanites were Eurasians as portrayed by ancient Egyptian on their wall paintings which makes it impossible for Egyptians to be black!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#1097 Aug 8, 2013
Bellavon wrote:
Image of Seti I real mummified corpse:
http://www.guardians.net/spotlite/images/Seti ...
Image of Seti in real Ancient Khemeti (Egyptian) art:
http://ascendingpassage.com/seti-I-throne.jpg
Image of Seti I depicted in the movie the Mummy:
http://media.screened.com/uploads/0/5125/4153 ...
So as we can see they still will try to say people are white when it is clear it is a lie and try to act as if they don't try to steal people's history.
What kills me is the fact these same heritage, identity, and culture stealers will try to turn around to point the finger at you and say that you are stealing their history. Although, I just laugh because if you say something that is true about them they will always try to turn it around and accuse of whatever you have said they of done. It is actually a reverse psychology tactic they use to try to confuse you. Reality check: I still know that I and my people are still the real Israelites and I am not deceived by these stupid tactics.
Only in your dreams. Ancient Egyptians were mixed race with whites and black minorities. They lived between two Eurasian Caucasian nations, the Libyans and the Canaanites, painted as light skin Eurasian people on their walls!
Egyptian Races:
www.catchpenny.org/race.html
How the hell could ancient Egyptians been black only?????Did they practice apartheid to keep whitey out?????

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1098 Aug 8, 2013
Bellavon wrote:
Note above in the map how the Kingdom of Juda is called the Slave Coast: This is because it is historical fact that this is where the majority of their slaves came from. This also proves that they targeted this Kingdom because they knew who we were and they had plans to still our identity culture, and heritage.
Ma'am, if what you state is true, then we allowed Jesus to die. Remember the Jews rejected Him and gave Him up to the Romans.
bible expert

Naperville, IL

#1099 Aug 8, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma'am, if what you state is true, then we allowed Jesus to die. Remember the Jews rejected Him and gave Him up to the Romans.
Now if jesus indeed knew he was gonna be killed by the jews for what he did.Isnt that suicde on his behalf for doing stuff to piss off the jews into killing him?

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1100 Aug 8, 2013
bible expert wrote:
<quoted text>Now if jesus indeed knew he was gonna be killed by the jews for what he did.Isnt that suicde on his behalf for doing stuff to piss off the jews into killing him?
From what I read, He was sent to be a ransom for many.
bible expert

Naperville, IL

#1101 Aug 8, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I read, He was sent to be a ransom for many.
So he did know he was suppose to die on the cross correct?Which means he commited suicide.

“My Black Is Beautiful”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Jonesboro, Arkansas

#1102 Aug 8, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>According to the bible Ethiopians ARE NOT ISRAELITES:
2 Chronicles 14:12-13 so the Lord smote the Ethiopians before Asa and Judah and they fled
Zephaniah 2:12 Ye Ethiopians shall be slain by my sword!
Libyans and Canaanites were Eurasians as portrayed by ancient Egyptian on their wall paintings which makes it impossible for Egyptians to be black!
Whatever, this is ignorant the passage clearly states that they were Ethiopian race which only means they were dark-skinned people, get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cosby most prolific Rapist in US history 3 min 2 Dogs 14
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,536,164
What would happen if blacks were given their ow... 4 min thetruth 226
Indian Wh0rs are the Biggest Race-traitors on t... (Dec '14) 10 min KIP 6
Is Zoe Saldana a sellout? (Dec '14) 12 min KIP 51
Molly Matheson - Going to Mudshark Hell! 29 min KIP 8
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 36 min KIP 230
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 1 hr Paul 35
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 2 hr SadButTrue 87
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 4 hr SadButTrue 104
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 4 hr SadButTrue 50
More from around the web