Why do blacks claim to be the true Is...
keep it real

New Orleans, LA

#94 Nov 1, 2011
like is the hands on the clock. You start at 12,but then you are heading back to where it all started. The real jews always had other races in their pockets,and not the other way around.

If you go to any black neghiborhood,you will find Arab people from Pakistan,Afaganistan,Jordan,Je rsualsem,and whatever place you name. The left the holy land just to come where black people are. Just to sell us fake fat ablert shirts,Tupac shirts,liquor,candy,and pig feet.

What do they want with black dollars?! Why come all the way from Opressed situations just to open up a store in black areas?! Are they obsessed?! Ishmael/Issac all over again.

Why do so many races what our culture,dollars,music and everything. There has only been one group of people that was that interesting,where people copy your attitude,swagga,style of dress,slag,hand shakes (fist pumps),music.

Hebrews/jews. And by the way. They didn't become known as jews until they were captured by the babaloyians.

Jesus had hair like wool.

keep it real

New Orleans, LA

#95 Nov 1, 2011
History 101 if you went to College,or high school. African people migrated in search of food,and learned to grow food near the Tigris/Euphrates river. Look it up. Because Food was scarce they migrated. Look it up. Where did they go?!? Tigris and Euprhates. Where is that located?!? IRAQ!!!!

Black people where in IRAQ. Arabs who are our enemies pushed us out. Just like they did in Egypt,libya,and all parts of Africa.

Funny. Arabs are in America getting their hair cut like ours,and opening up stores in our neighborhoods. Seems they cant stay away from us.

The reason why they are angry in Israel today is because they know their father Abraham by way of Ishmael,who was also our father through Issac are claiming their inherited land because blacks are there to claim it.

And they want the Roman/Italian white people who moved in around 67 A.D and pushed us out to leave.

This is why there is war in Jersualem between the so called Palestines (arabs) and fake Israelis/jews who are really mostly Romans/Italians.

Ever notice how people say so called jews have big noses? Yet Italians are said to have wop noses like denzel said in Malcom X?! They are the same people.
Level 2

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#96 Nov 1, 2011
I Made in my Pants wrote:
Hey Ty'Shawn
1- Even Africans admit that they sold people from other tribes that were further in the interior to white slave traders on the coast.
2-Lincoln only freed slaves in Confederate lands conquered by Union troops. He didnt free slaves in Maryland, Delaware, W.Virginia, etc.
3- Lincoln NEVER owned slaves. By the time slavery was over, Lincoln was already DEAD.
4- Tell us the treason he committed? It was the stupid Rebel Confederates who were treasonous seccessionists, who got their asses beat.
to crack you up bad abe did commite treason

The South wanted to secede because of the Northern Tariff, which was imposed to subsidize Northern industry. The effect of the tariff was to force the South to pay higher costs for manufactured goods, disproportionately tax them to support the federal government, and injure their trading relations with other parts of the world. The battle over the tariff began in 1828, long before Lincoln entered the scene.

So, after 30 years of being taxed unfairly (a long train of abuse), 13 Southern states chose in 1860-61, to peacefully secede from the Union and go their own way. Lincoln however, pledged to "collect the duties and imposts." The issue of slavery didn't enter the picture until long into the war.

In April 1861, with Congress out of session, President Lincoln ordered the blockade of Southern ports (an act of war) and suspended habeas corpus in the South. In September 1862, Lincoln suspended habeas corpus in the North as well, putting down resistance to his military draft. Lincoln imprisoned more than 14,000 civilians without due process, and ordered the shut down of more than 300 newspapers. His Secretary of State William Seward boasted.

president Abraham Linoln stated: I can touch a bell ... and order the imprisonment of a citizen of New York, and no power on earth, except that of the President of the United States can release [him]. Can the Queen of England do as much? the south was trying to sucede so he wage war against them not saying the south was right or any thing they were far from right but Abraham was just as wrong as them second Abraham had no right to free the slaves at that time the south and there slaves was private property the real reson why he freed the slaves is becuase he wanted the slaves to cuase a uproar in the South but the slaves didnt they remaind loyal to the masters wich i wish the had of. so stop with your nonsesne.
Black Deal

United States

#97 Nov 1, 2011
Black man speaking wrote:
you whites and uncle toms can say what you want and try to twist history to make it agreeable to the white man but we no the truth .race card my azz. It wasn't just slavery but you whites try to make it seem like you didn't control the Transatlantic Slave Trade when we know you did and you whites were kidnapping victims from Africa. You say Abraham Lincoln freed the slave yaaah,but he still had slaves after slavery was over, on top of that he committed treason so save your your crap for the weak minded.
Save your bs

White folks were slaves too.

Black folks owned slaves.

Quite a few black folks were free.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#99 Nov 1, 2011
Black man speaking wrote:
<quoted text> to crack you up bad abe did commite treason
The South wanted to secede because of the Northern Tariff, which was imposed to subsidize Northern industry. The effect of the tariff was to force the South to pay higher costs for manufactured goods, disproportionately tax them to support the federal government, and injure their trading relations with other parts of the world. The battle over the tariff began in 1828, long before Lincoln entered the scene.
So, after 30 years of being taxed unfairly (a long train of abuse), 13 Southern states chose in 1860-61, to peacefully secede from the Union and go their own way. Lincoln however, pledged to "collect the duties and imposts." The issue of slavery didn't enter the picture until long into the war.
In April 1861, with Congress out of session, President Lincoln ordered the blockade of Southern ports (an act of war) and suspended habeas corpus in the South. In September 1862, Lincoln suspended habeas corpus in the North as well, putting down resistance to his military draft. Lincoln imprisoned more than 14,000 civilians without due process, and ordered the shut down of more than 300 newspapers. His Secretary of State William Seward boasted.
president Abraham Linoln stated: I can touch a bell ... and order the imprisonment of a citizen of New York, and no power on earth, except that of the President of the United States can release [him]. Can the Queen of England do as much? the south was trying to sucede so he wage war against them not saying the south was right or any thing they were far from right but Abraham was just as wrong as them second Abraham had no right to free the slaves at that time the south and there slaves was private property the real reson why he freed the slaves is becuase he wanted the slaves to cuase a uproar in the South but the slaves didnt they remaind loyal to the masters wich i wish the had of. so stop with your nonsesne.
Where is the link?
fls

Pico Rivera, CA

#100 Nov 7, 2011
obviously you are ignorant to the origins (where) the hebrew israelites formed which is africa and at a time in history wherein there were not one european on the african continent . the term hebrew denotes african origin. of course they were africans , the writing is literally on the fucking wall fool.dont be an idiot , research for yourself , the proof is historically documented . just establish the time line, longitude and latitude of there origins and it should be as plain as the nose on your face
THETRUTH

Burlington, NC

#101 Nov 20, 2011
yes us so- called black african americans are Yah's chosen people. Read your bible its there in the scriptures. when have white people had yokes of iron tied around their necks? when have you been taken from your homeland chained and shackled crammed up on some ship and carried across everywhere on this earth? when have you all been through oppression and ridicule so when you can tell me that with a good enough explanation then come out of your mouth with that crap.We arent black people we are HEBREW we have been punished because we did not follow the MOST HIGH's instruction to teach Yah's truth to all the nations and follow his laws, statutes, and commandments. White people are GENTILES...Edomites. You dont believe it do your research you will be shocked at what you find out. White people are not the jews the hebrews or israelites that the scriptures speak of.
THETRUTH

Burlington, NC

#102 Nov 20, 2011
whites havent given us freedom you people have no authority over anybody. Yah controls everything you people brought us over here you act like us hebrews wanted to come over and work for your lazy ancestors we nursed your aunts, uncles, grandparents, and parents.
THETRUTH

Burlington, NC

#103 Nov 20, 2011
www.yahspeople.com
www.israeliteheritage.org

the truth is here and also in your bible and all this back and fourth can be eliminated once you see the truth. yes the truth hurts we so-called blacks are the hebrew israelites spoken of in the bible.
THETRUTH

Burlington, NC

#104 Nov 20, 2011
white people are foolish you people dont have the power that you think you have. Again Yah controls everything...you are wicked, jealous, liars
Truth Be Told

United States

#105 Nov 20, 2011
keep it real wrote:
like is the hands on the clock. You start at 12,but then you are heading back to where it all started. The real jews always had other races in their pockets,and not the other way around.
If you go to any black neghiborhood,you will find Arab people from Pakistan,Afaganistan,Jordan,Je rsualsem,and whatever place you name. The left the holy land just to come where black people are. Just to sell us fake fat ablert shirts,Tupac shirts,liquor,candy,and pig feet.
What do they want with black dollars?! Why come all the way from Opressed situations just to open up a store in black areas?! Are they obsessed?! Ishmael/Issac all over again.
Why do so many races what our culture,dollars,music and everything. There has only been one group of people that was that interesting,where people copy your attitude,swagga,style of dress,slag,hand shakes (fist pumps),music.
Hebrews/jews. And by the way. They didn't become known as jews until they were captured by the babaloyians.
Jesus had hair like wool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QPK-C_Bo2IkXX
It says Jesus' hair is WHITE like wool. They're talking about COLOR, not TEXTURE of wool. Get it right, or don't type it at all.

That half-truth quote blacks always use to try and make others think Jesus is black is so pathetic. It only shows how they will lie to make others believe what they're trying to say, but it doesn't work on those with knowledge and intelligence.
Truth Be Told

United States

#106 Nov 20, 2011
Original Jews or Israelites WERE NOT black African, you propagandists.

Israelites were Middle Eastern Semitic peoples. Only desperate Afrocentric bastards who have low self esteem try to steal someone elses history. You're no better than these Nazis trying to steal Aryan Iranian history and the swastika. Pathetic history thieves, the bunch of you. Losers.

The Middle East, and Israel itself IS NOT in Africa, so don't bother making fools of yourselves even more than you have already. Even Egyptians in northern Egypt were of Eurasian Middle Eastern blood. Blacks only were in the south and in Nubia.

Should I say the Zulus were WHITE? That would be stupid, RIGHT?! Now you know how you look to me! lol
Truth

United States

#108 Nov 20, 2011
THETRUTH wrote:
yes us so- called black african americans are Yah's chosen people. Read your bible its there in the scriptures. when have white people had yokes of iron tied around their necks? when have you been taken from your homeland chained and shackled crammed up on some ship and carried across everywhere on this earth? when have you all been through oppression and ridicule so when you can tell me that with a good enough
explanation then come out of your mouth with that crap.We arent black people we are
HEBREW we have been punished because we
did not follow the MOST HIGH's instruction to
teach Yah's truth to all the nations and follow his
laws, statutes, and commandments. White
people are GENTILES...Edomites. You dont
believe it do your research you will be shocked
at what you find out. White people are not thejews the hebrews or israelites that the
scriptures speak of.
great speech brother .. But they know the truth just some of them chose not to except it ...You see they then already had there heaven .. Now is our time the time of The Lord thy God holy one of Isreal .
Truth

United States

#109 Nov 20, 2011
Let the Brother of Low degree rejoice for he is now exalted .

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Williamsburg, VA

#110 Nov 21, 2011
Ezio_Auditore_da_Firenze wrote:
I think it's pretty funny that you blacks claim you are the true Israelites/Gods chosen people considering the fact that the word Adam in Hebrew means "to show blood in the face" or "to blush rosy" and people here know that there is only one group of people that can do that and that is people of European descent.
Why do you even listen to their nonsense though? I'm black and I don't care for their random ramblings so why do you? Just keep it moving. Lol.
Alf G

Dudley, UK

#111 Dec 10, 2011
Shawn wrote:
Why are you spouting crap that no one cares about? Do you really lack that much of a life that you must go on the internet and write about things that they don't even do? Basically who the hell cares? No one.
What nonsense, where is your intelligence?. Your outburst has no sound basis or research, you are course and a racist.
At least Black people have done their research to make the claim that they are the true Israelites.
You,and not Black people,are the one who is spouting crap because of your insecurity and jelousy and appear not to know who you are unlike Black people who know their true identity-The true Israelites.
Whites are nonhuman

Fort Worth, TX

#112 Dec 10, 2011
The true hebrews are black people.The leprosy cursed neanderthal are satans creation.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#114 Feb 10, 2012
Truth Be Told wrote:
Original Jews or Israelites WERE NOT black African, you propagandists.
Israelites were Middle Eastern Semitic peoples. Only desperate Afrocentric bastards who have low self esteem try to steal someone elses history. You're no better than these Nazis trying to steal Aryan Iranian history and the swastika. Pathetic history thieves, the bunch of you. Losers.
The Middle East, and Israel itself IS NOT in Africa, so don't bother making fools of yourselves even more than you have already. Even Egyptians in northern Egypt were of Eurasian Middle Eastern blood. Blacks only were in the south and in Nubia.
Should I say the Zulus were WHITE? That would be stupid, RIGHT?! Now you know how you look to me! lol
okay MR. KNOW IT ALL!! Do you even know where the Ancient, and True Israel is? Nope not the one created in 1948 that is not Israel...sorry the real Israel is the entire land between the Nile River, and the Euphrates River (Ethopia, Somalia, Uganda, ETC ALL THE WAY to Saudi Arabia in which some Christians today call the Holy Land). As GOD Stated himself, and his Followers in Biblical Times the entire Africa, Middle East, India, and Asia are one as Alkebulan the dumass Romans changed the name to Africa, and burned down most of it's connections to prove it so, but you still can catch wind of it. The Time of the Gentiles/Khazars/Philistines etc are up 2012 is the Year of Change. Don't be upset because the Truth has already been revealed, and judgement is at hand.
Mesha

United States

#115 Apr 4, 2012
Revelation 2:9 Red Text (meaning Yashua Is Speaking) " I know your afflictions and your poverty-yet you are rich!"- ANYONE clearly knows who He Is referring to!

Revelation 3:9 I will malt those who are of the synagogues of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are NOT, but are LIARS- I WILL Make them come and fall down at your feet and ACKNOLEDGE That I have Loved YOU!- Hope you're no longer confused :)
Mesha

United States

#116 Apr 4, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
great speech brother .. But they know the truth just some of them chose not to except it ...You see they then already had there heaven .. Now is our time the time of The Lord thy God holy one of Isreal .
I believe that they do know! They just HATE The idea of the Most High LOVING Us.. When They hate our gutts! And if they really know their history..this is the very reason behind their deep rooted hate! They might be Superior on this Hell Bent, Satan driven world.. But They Are INFERIOR to us Spiritually!! We are promised Salvation.. They have to go through us, The true Jews! To even be selected! Praise The Lord!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,562,933
News Memories of bustling black enclave inspire visi... 7 min George Jackson III 3
Lol Trump's Presidency IMPOTENT! 10 min Chinga tu Madre 11
Christie Brinkley at 63 looks better than every... 16 min Kip 3
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 24 min dreamhunk 34,658
KIP: You're down with this, right? 35 min Marcus Washington 4
What Kind of White People are African Americans... 36 min KIP 26
Whites Should Stop Sending Aid To Africa, Israe... 50 min KIP 64
Buck beats 3 yo till he's good because he didn'... 1 hr T-BOS 14
More from around the web