Why do blacks claim to be the true Is...

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5340 Sep 3, 2014
that's why they use everything to keep women mind on everything but truth,is what I tried to type above!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#5341 Sep 3, 2014
Black Knight wrote:
<quoted text>
There's two covenants. There's the first covenant and the second covenant. The second covenant was made between God and Israel through Christ. Christ died for our peoples sins. His body was a sacrifice for our sins. The second covenant is the contract between God and Israel. Christ is spoken of in the Old Testament. The prophets prophesied about Christ before he came.
you gone to moon!! mind ravished!!! lol bro, jez-us say he didn't come to do away with law of Moses, ok Jeremiah 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
OK covenant from Egypt required a sacrifice for our sins, we was told son cant die for father or the father for the son everybody have to die for they own sin, see you deep into occult!! Matthew 5:17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
ok he didn't forfill jack, because the Hebrew heritage got Blotted out! Deuteronomy 29:20 The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven.
so if we had curses to do then jez-us is no good, because after curse we free, ok that has nothing to do with jeaz-us he the devil lil boy, an they fixed it for to snare you up, mess yo mind up,
Black Knight

Minneapolis, MN

#5342 Sep 3, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
you gone to moon!! mind ravished!!! lol bro, jez-us say he didn't come to do away with law of Moses, ok Jeremiah 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
OK covenant from Egypt required a sacrifice for our sins, we was told son cant die for father or the father for the son everybody have to die for they own sin, see you deep into occult!! Matthew 5:17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
ok he didn't forfill jack, because the Hebrew heritage got Blotted out! Deuteronomy 29:20 The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven.
so if we had curses to do then jez-us is no good, because after curse we free, ok that has nothing to do with jeaz-us he the devil lil boy, an they fixed it for to snare you up, mess yo mind up,
Christ is in the old testament.

Daniel 10:6
His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

Now who got skin the color of brass and eyes red like flames of fire. Im going to give you a hint. Read Revelations 1:14-15.
Black Knight

Minneapolis, MN

#5343 Sep 3, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaiah 7:14-16
14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

What virgin shall concieve and bare a son? Thats talking about Mary. Immanuel is Christ

15 Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.

16 For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.
Black Knight

Minneapolis, MN

#5344 Sep 3, 2014
14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

15 Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.

16 For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.

Matthew 1:23
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

As I said before Christ is prophesied in the Old Testament.
Black Knight

Minneapolis, MN

#5345 Sep 3, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you is a lil baby with this info, lol
How is this little baby info? These are the scriptures.

Revelations 13:10
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Did the white man lead us unto captivity? Yes! So geuss what? The white man is going into captivity to us. So how can Christ be used to enslave us when he spoke against the white man enslaving us?

Level 8

Location hidden

#5346 Sep 3, 2014
Black Knight wrote:
<quoted text>
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
Did the white man lead us unto captivity? Yes! So geuss what? The white man is going into captivity to us. So how can Christ be used to enslave us when he spoke against the white man enslaving us?
jez-us was a devil, ole satan, we cant worship non but CREATOR, jez-us is the devil trust me I knows,

Level 8

Location hidden

#5347 Sep 3, 2014
The Kassites were Indo-European tribe, which migrated out of the Zagros mts.,during the post-Hammurabi years. Like the Hurrians,the first Kassite king on record, attacked Babylon. Samsu-iluna, the king of Babylon, beat off the attack, but apparently Gandash was able to settle somewhere in northern Babylonia. The third Kassite king, Kashtiliash I (1477?-1456 B.C.), established himself at Hana, a town at the junction of the Euphrates and Khabur Rivers, two hundred miles upstream from Babylon.they was getting ready to come down! the CREATOR been told MOSE we was going to mess up;Deuteronomy 31:16;And the LORD said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers; and this people will rise up, and go a whoring after the gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go to be among them, and will forsake me, and break my covenant which I have made with them.Deuteronomy 31:17;Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day, Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us?,Deuteronomy 31:18;And I will surely hide my face in that day for all the evils which they shall have worked, in that they are turned to other gods.A wave of Kassite immigration into Mesopotamia took place during the 150 years after Gandash; most settled down as farmers and mercenaries, and gradually won acceptance for themselves. Then in the aftermath of the Hittite raid, the leading Kassite of the day, Agum II, claimed the Babylonian throne, apparently without opposition. To make himself more legitimate than the Hittites and his Kassite predecessors, he returned the statue of Marduk to Babylon, and gave Marduk equal status with Shuqamuna, the main Kassite god. His dynasty would rule for the next 346 years (1362-1016 B.C.), making it one of the longest-lived in Babylonian history.they mixed in with the whites an an then moved on to take the whole everything over an they still the same peoples today

Level 8

Location hidden

#5348 Sep 3, 2014
Mixed Kassite/Babylonian rule of Babylonia comes to an end. The Chaldaeans become players in Mesopotamian politics, seizing Babylon itself in 734 BC,came to briefly rule Babylon,The short lived 11th dynasty of the Kings of Babylon ,is conventionally known to historians as the Chaldean Dynasty,The homeland of the Chaldean race was in the far east of Mesopotamia,. They seem to have appeared there at about the same time that the Arameans,could the word Chaldia be a mix up?Chaldia was bounded to the north by the Black Sea, to the east by Lazica, the westernmost part of Caucasian Iberia, to the south by Cappadocia and Armenia Minor, and to the west by the western half of Pontus. Its main cities were the two ancient Greek colonies,same people!the Chaldia was Chaldaean! Chaldaean Kings of Babylonia / Dynasty IX (& X)
734 - 627 BC,Babylonia's Dynasty IX saw the placement of the mixture of Kassite, Babylonian and Chaldaean rulers with Chaldaeans leading the nation,you see them whites drop down from the north a tribe at a time, they gain nations an kelpt the same name as the peoples they was taking over, the whites had no culture, so they kelpt that nations name ,an culture, when ever they took over a nation, they took over, that culture coming from nothing, so they leave no trail behind, becauses they had nothing! look at romes founding date,Ab Urbe condita auc,we was a old nation even when the greeks got started we was old already, like i said when them whites from the north took a nation over they kelpt that nations name an history, they just melted in. comming from nothing!

Level 8

Location hidden

#5349 Sep 3, 2014
Zephaniah 1:3;I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumblingblocks with the wicked; and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the LORD[Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast. man is Ham,the Serpent people be the beast, the nature is the same,Zephaniah 1:4 this was before the North peoples came,[I will also stretch out mine hand upon Judah, and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and I will cut off the remnant of Baal from this place, and the name of the Chemarims with the priests;] The priests of Baal called the Chemarims dressed in black reflecting the darkness of their hearts.Molech or Moloch,AMORITES,into Babylon,Sepharvaim; or the Saspires,2 Kings 17:24;nd the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.2 Kings 17:30;And the men of Babylon made Succothbenoth, and the men of Cuth made Nergal, and the men of Hamath made Ashima,2 Kings 17:31;And the Avites made Nibhaz and Tartak, and the Sepharvites burnt their children in fire to Adrammelech and Anammelech, the gods of Sepharvaim.Molech or Moloch,Sepharvaim The priests of Baal called the Chemarims dressed in black reflecting the darkness of their hearts.the men from Cuthah made Nergal,Colchis,thats the Samaritans were afterwards called Cutheans-Cuthah,for "serpent" or "dragon."Scythian look at you Nergal;Standard iconography pictured Nergal as a lion, and boundary-stone monuments symbolise him with a mace surmounted by the head of a lion.Nergal is related to Baal, Nimrod,Baal is one of the names for Nimrod.. he mixed with the "serpent" or "dragon."Scythian seed an produce some red peoples, we call mixed black whites RED,HAYK killed him,Semiramis,was ARMENAIN ,them curesed AMORITES,from,Babylon came back to canaan thru the serpent,! everybody its mo to this Hebrew heritage! everything aint as it seem, the SERPENT is real, Jeremiah 31:27,Behold, the days come, said the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast,most people dont see this verse for what it MEANs

Level 8

Location hidden

#5350 Sep 3, 2014
Sepharvaim The priests of Baal called the Chemarims dressed in black ' as they do to day

Level 8

Location hidden

#5351 Sep 3, 2014
To show you there was non in the Land just like good book said, when the Babylonians came, first we got the warnings that there wouldnt be none left in the Land,Jeremiah 24:8 And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the LORD, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt:Jeremiah 24:9 And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places where I shall drive them.Jeremiah 24:10;And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.you see it was the Will of the MOSTHIGH that none of us should live there in big numbers over 30, out of the Millions that was once there, it was a HEAVENLY eviction warrant sent out to remove us from the land,you see if the CREATOR gave us Land an He wanted us ALL removed from it, then ALL was gone be removed,its like in the slavery days in africa, All Africans wasnt removed from africa, NO Titusi r witusi r pygmes came, no Berbers came its a whole list of AFRICANs that didnt make it to the WEST for slavery; so when CREATOR said He wanted us ALL off the Land ,it wasnt enough hebrews, to say this was there land, If CREATOR said He didnt want no seed of JACOB on the land he gave us,Jeremiah 25:9;Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, said the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.you see them words"will utterly destroy them" thats as a nation,an people that was in the Land, you see if we just got off the Land then we was set for the curses in the book of MOSES, if we stayed an didnt run then we was to DIE in palestine by the sword, either which way the CREATOR wanted us up off the land that HE gave us,Jeremiah 25:11;And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.It never said the people would be in the land happy, an in big numbers,Jeremiah 25:13;And I will bring on that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah has prophesied against all the nations, you see all the words was gone come true, we had to get OFF the land,Jeremiah 26:6;Then will I make this house like Shiloh, and will make this city a curse to all the nations of the earth,Jeremiah 26:7;So the priests and the prophets and all the people heard Jeremiah speaking these words in the house of the LORD;Jeremiah 26:8;Now it came to pass, when Jeremiah had made an end of speaking all that the LORD had commanded him to speak unto all the people, that the priests and the prophets and all the people took him, saying, Thou shalt surely die.They wanted to kill Jeremiah for saying AINT GONE BE NONE LEFT,Jeremiah 26:9;Why hast thou prophesied in the name of the LORD, saying, This house shall be like Shiloh, and this city shall be desolate without an inhabitant? And all the people were gathered against Jeremiah in the house of the LORD, yousee them words " shall be desolate without an inhabitant?" you see them words wasnt no JOKE, it meant just what it said" shall be desolate without an inhabitant? an thats just what happen

Level 8

Location hidden

#5352 Sep 3, 2014
Black Knight wrote:
<quoted text>
WATCH Me burn yo mind up with this,
Ab urbe condita;Ab urbe condita (related with Anno Urbis Conditae: AUC or a.u.c. or a.u.) is Latin for "from the founding of the City (Rome)", traditionally set in 753 BC. In the year 1278 AUC ( a b u rbe c ondita)*, meaning the number of years since the founding of Rome, Pope John I (Pope from 523 to 526 AD) commissioned Dionysius Exiguus **, a monk and chronologist, to align the chronology of the date(s) of certain Christian holy days. Dionysius convinced Pope John I that the years of our calendar should start from the date of the birth of Jesus Christ. Dionysius determined (?) that Christ was born in the year 753 AUC. The Pope then decreed that the year 753 AUC was the year 1 Anno Domini (AD) DO YOU KNOWS WHAT THAT MEAN???? lol try figure it out if you can
theyaretherealra cists

France

#5353 Sep 3, 2014
They are nothing more then a racist cult.

An annual Italian festival in Las Vegas was shut down early Saturday night when black teenagers rioted. Many screamed racial slurs and attacked people. A large groups hurled rocks and bottles at police officers. Some jumped on cars in the parking lot.

Most media outlets are showing no pictures and simply saying “teens got into fights.” The notorious far-left Las Vegas Sun, published no pictures and said “teens cause disruption.” They also called it “a ruckas.” Black people screaming racial slurs and attacking random white people was just “ruckas.” The Sun makes it sound like some Guidos were just rough-housing.

If the races had been reversed, this would be the biggest news story in the entire western world. Instead it is a giant “hush crime.”

Only KTNV Channel 13 (below) reported far more than any other Las Vegas media outlets. Even then they refuse to actually say who the rioters were.

Dozens of white people posted comments about fleeing the mayhem on twitter. There are also reports on twitter of two gunshots being fired by a black This was in May of this year teenager.

So why should I or anybody else believe the (scripture) they write? Even if Israel was full of bp at one time they have spread and so has their hate.
theyaretherealra cists

France

#5354 Sep 3, 2014
Honestly look at how they are in class.
Then threatening all the white people? These are supposed to be spiritual people? Yeah okay... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21185...
theyaretherealra cists

France

#5355 Sep 3, 2014
Why would anyone believe such a hateful people?

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#5356 Sep 3, 2014
theyaretherealracists wrote:
Why would anyone believe such a hateful people?
It's called oppression and it's one of the curses of Deuteronomy. Plus poverty breeds crime. In the ghettos blacks are practically living on top of each other because they don't have land and they build these high story project buildings and stack them all on top of each other. It's not normal to live in such close quarters to other families. If you are born into poverty you are more than likely to always be in that category. Plus the family unit has been destroyed in the black community. Non blacks don't get it and I think most non blacks have been programmed to hate blacks and to only view the negative and not relate it to poverty and oppression which is the source of most of the outburst.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#5357 Sep 3, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains why you don't use scripture to debate. I'm assuming you also don't believe in "thou shalt not kill"? Makes sense now
Nothing makes sense coming from you.

I use facts, evidence, science... and you cannot refute it with contortions of ancient Jewish mythology.

I believe in self-defense.

Try to implement your Black Fake Hebrew Israelite mass-murder schemes and you'll be quickly killed.

Location hidden

#5358 Sep 3, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
lol your sharp,tight, lol I like it,you on point is way that dude sanballat came out, he had not been on Hebrew form fo year, now he been watching, they stay watching, the hate you more then me becaue they knows Momma gone teach them babies lol, daddy to but not like momma, that's why everything us used to keep the Hebrew women mind on something other then truth, good work you doing I usually don't credit no one, because we suppose to know this, but good job an KEEP them post rolling lol
I've definitely been teaching my kids and they will teach their kids :) I am definitely more of a teacher than my husband but thankfully his eyes are open now. It took a lot to break the mind control that they put on Americans but I was able to wake him up and now we are a team. I definitely feel the hate and that's why they try to say that we shouldn't have kids because we know what color their skin will be and yada yada......but us blacks have every right to reproduce and teach our kids about YAH and that's exactly what I'm doing :) Good job to you also Ben for having the energy to stay on this thread for so long, continue shelling out the truth. You keep dropping that knowledge on them no matter how much they deny it. They don't like us waking others up but it's happening. Now if only we could get our people to leave that occult doctrine.

Location hidden

#5359 Sep 3, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing makes sense coming from you.
I use facts, evidence, science... and you cannot refute it with contortions of ancient Jewish mythology.
I believe in self-defense.
Try to implement your Black Fake Hebrew Israelite mass-murder schemes and you'll be quickly killed.
WTH are you talking about? Please show me where I've threatened anyones life on this thread or tried to cause mass murder? You have done nothing but talk about violence and non sense. Unlike you I actually follow the 10 commandments and "thou shalt not kill" is one of them. Don't be fooled though because we keep the 2nd amendment just like any other real American and we believe that everyone should bear arms. You just like most jews are super paranoid at the awakening that's going on in America. You also haven't posted a single link to any "science" that you claim is proof. You are an atheist Jews just like majority of the so called Jews.

I think its funny that you for the past couple of days have spent so much time attacking my post when I am merely a small fish in a large pond. I don't stand on the corner screaming at people who are passing by. I am also not affiliated with any Hebrew Israelite group and you would know this since you are clearly obsessed with me. Stop it with your stupid threats because I'm not scared of you!. Use real evidence like scripture or post a link BUT you wont. Blah blah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black dragged behind truck. 6 min Stinkyblackapes 5
is this swag and gangsta? 8 min Will E Lynch 10
8 year old black girl speaks eight languages 9 min Trouble 33
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Grey Ghost 1,263,632
...........2013 FBI Crime in the U.S. (Nov '14) 24 min Rhondayes 151
Black Men Happy Life Equal White Wife 27 min sure 8
Obama chases a banana in Redbull promo!!!! 37 min Filthyblackapes 9
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr African AE 34,959
Africans did not sell their own 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 104
uSA new policy: Forcing Non-whites to migrate t... 1 hr Current Affairs 20