Why do blacks claim to be the true Is...

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#5278 Sep 2, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a smartassed cabrona, and dead wrong on everything. I can prove with historical and archaeological evidence anything I assert.
If you think your twisted interpretations of Torah, Tanakh and the NT are evidence or truth... think again.
The KKK also used scripture to justify their racism. You are no more right than they are.
You are NOT a Hebrew, and that is easy to prove... let's see your DNA results.
You are, in fact, nothing but an Afro-whitey Yankwank.
it's easy to prove, then prove it! Prove me wrong using scripture. I would love to have a good back and forth that is actually productive.

Location hidden

#5279 Sep 2, 2014
Reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
are you indian? or latino?
He's Mexican

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#5280 Sep 2, 2014
Black Knight wrote:
Adam was Black according to the Bible.
Genesis 2:7
And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
The dust of the ground is literally dirt. Dirt is Black and everybody knows this.
Dust of the ground:
http://www.google.com/url...
If Adam was made from this he had to be nothing but Black. Do I really need to say anything else? Adam was Black according to the scriptures. Adam in Ancient Hebrew is "adamah" which neeans "to be made from the dust of the earth". What color is the dust of the earth again? Black!
You must have never left the city.

Soil is often very light in color. Seldom black. Black soil is very fertile, usually. Black loam.

However, I've never farmed in black soil. It's been sometimes reddish-brown from clay content.

In any case, Adam is a mythical figure. The myth of Adam and Eve conflates creation (the origin of humans) with the beginnings of agriculture, as Adam and Eve as part of their curse had to get their “bread” from bending over the earth toiling (farming).

Homo sapiens appeared 200k bp. Agriculture was not until 18k bp at the very earliest. And Adam was present for both of these? LOL...

I'm no atheist. But I don't take Hebrew mythology literally, and neither should you.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#5281 Sep 2, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
<quoted text>
it's easy to prove, then prove it! Prove me wrong using scripture. I would love to have a good back and forth that is actually productive.
Your wack interpretations of scripture are irrelevant.

Get your DNA analyzed. Let me know if you actually have any Mideastern DNA.

I'm quite sure that your DNA will be a mixture of African (mostly W African) and European (mostly northwestern Europe).

Afro-whitey Yank.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#5282 Sep 2, 2014
Muna wrote:
<quoted text>
wasn't it written in the Bible do not call any man "fool"?
I'm pagan. I do not follow Hebrew law.

I do believe in prophesy, however, and so I do not disregard the Hebrew prophets, nor the words of Jesus.

Read the prophesy in Revelations and tell me who else could be the army of the Beast than the Moslems? The countries named who will come against Israel are PRECISELY the countries full of Israel-hating jihadis today.

Synagogue of Satan = Islam.

The “Palestinian” Christian (former Moslem) Wahlid Shoebat speaks about this prophesy. I don't agree with his conservative politics, but his rap on prophesy is impressive. Search him on Youtube.

Location hidden

#5283 Sep 2, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wack interpretations of scripture are irrelevant.
Get your DNA analyzed. Let me know if you actually have any Mideastern DNA.
I'm quite sure that your DNA will be a mixture of African (mostly W African) and European (mostly northwestern Europe).
Afro-whitey Yank.
Hmm petty insults once again. Of course I have European DNA in me but it's less than a quarter. Both of my parents are black! If you pay for the DNA test I will take it, DEAL? Are you going to call me a poo poo head next?
Reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#5284 Sep 2, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
<quoted text>
He's Mexican
How do you know? lol
Reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#5285 Sep 2, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe in prophesy, however, and so I do not disregard the Hebrew prophets, nor the words of Jesus.
Read the prophesy in Revelations and tell me who else could be the army of the Beast than the Moslems? The countries named who will come against Israel are PRECISELY the countries full of Israel-hating jihadis today.
Synagogue of Satan = Islam.
The “Palestinian” Christian (former Moslem) Wahlid Shoebat speaks about this prophesy. I don't agree with his conservative politics, but his rap on prophesy is impressive. Search him on Youtube.
if you are pagan then why do you worry about revelation or even bother to read it/

Most pagans don't worry about other people religions. Unless you are hiding behind paganism?

you sound very ignorant person

Location hidden

#5286 Sep 2, 2014
Reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? lol
Someone said that in another thread and also mostly Mexicans say "carbrona" or however you spell it.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#5287 Sep 2, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
<quoted text>
He's Mexican
No. If my ethnic label is that into which I was born, that of my parents... I am from the U$A but not “white”,“black” or Mexican. Nor affiliated with any “tribe”.

As for my culture... I've been influenced profoundly by whites, blacks, Mexicans, and NA (Native Americans), as well as having lived in other countries and absorbed those cultures. I have studied culture extensively, as well as having a diverse cultural influence in the U$A from a young age. For some reason I never filtered these by ethnicity, so I absorbed culture from AAs, Italians, WASPs, Jews, Cubans, etc., from an early age.

Music... I listen to reggae, rock'n'roll, norteñas, Salif Geita, gamelan, Indian religious music, Mayan marimbas, British invasion, NA music.

I am bilingual Engl-Castilian, also speak French, can read 3 more languages. Can speak Italian if I have to. I lived for years in the Mexican community in California. I lived in other countries. My friends, whom I've hung with, have been from India, Israel, Jordan, Spain, France, Senegal, Nigeria, Liberia, Kenya, Uganda, Iran, Cambodia, Afghanistan, Germany, England, U$A.

I support the oppressed. My “American heroes” are people like Crazy Horse, Denmark Vesey, César Chávez, Bobby Kennedy, Fred Hampton.

If I could choose a country to live in right now... I'd go to Spain. La Sierra de Granada. That's where I got the name “Barros Serrano”.“Père du Champ”, obviously, is French.“Ish Tov” is Hebrew.“Sinajuavi” is Yavasupai (NA).“Insect Trust” is English.

I don't state my ethnicity in here, so that it doesn't become an issue.

Location hidden

#5288 Sep 2, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Soil is often very light in color. Seldom black. Black soil is very fertile, usually. Black loam.
However, I've never farmed in black soil. It's been sometimes reddish-brown from clay content.
In any case, Adam is a mythical figure. The myth of Adam and Eve conflates creation (the origin of humans) with the beginnings of agriculture, as Adam and Eve as part of their curse had to get their “bread” from bending over the earth toiling (farming).
Homo sapiens appeared 200k bp. Agriculture was not until 18k bp at the very earliest. And Adam was present for both of these? LOL...
I'm no atheist. But I don't take Hebrew mythology literally, and neither should you.
That explains why you don't use scripture to debate. I'm assuming you also don't believe in "thou shalt not kill"? Makes sense now
Black Knight

Saint Paul, MN

#5289 Sep 2, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
How you have fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the earth, You who have weakened the nations!
Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
"""and the bright and morning star.and the bright and morning star.ok the star leads the 3 dudes, bro that LUCIFER. fellen ghost. bro you all F@!#$%^k up with that jez-us mess
You misinterpreting the scriptures. Mary was not impregnated by a ghost. You misinterpreting that whole scripture in Mathew 1:18. Im going to brake this down nice and slow. The immaculate conception is a false doctrine. Christ was not born through immaculate conception, that bullcrap was made up by foolish Christians.

Mathew 1:18
Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

To understand this scripture we must first understand what the holy ghost is and how mary concieved it. The holy ghost is a spirit. Do you understand that? The spirit of Christ was what the holy ghost was in this scripture. You got to understand that Christ spririt was placed inside Mary's womb before Joseph slept with her. Mary and Joseph still slept with eachother to give birth to Christ. Joseph was the father of Christ. Why do you think Josephs genealogy is given in Mathew chapter 1. Read Mathew 1:6-16 and you gonna see how Joseph was the great great great great great grandson of King David. Thats why Joseph was called the son of David (Mathew 1:20). Why do you think Christ was called the son of David (Mathew 12:23)? It was because Christ was the son of David through Joseph. You got to read the genealogy in Mathew 1:6-16, Joseph was apart of Davids bloodline. If Joseph was not the father of Christ then how could Christ be the son of David?

Romans 1:3
Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

Again how could Christ be made of Davids seed if Joseph didn't sleep with Mary. Read Mathew 1:6-16, Joseph was apart of Davids lineage. How could Christ be apart of Davids lineage if Joseph ain't his father? You ain't got no answer for this.

II Timothy 2:8
Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

How could Christ be of the seed of David if Joseph wasn't his father? Joseph was of the seed of David (Mathew :6-16) and through him Christ is the seed of David. How Christ going to be of the seed of David if Joseph ain't put his seed inside Mary (meaning have sex with her)? This holy ghost you speek of ain't mentioned in the genealogy of Christ (Mathew 1:1-16). So how is Christ going to be the seed of David through this mysterious holy ghost? You just dont understand. Josrph was the father of Christ. Christ was not born through immaculate conception.

Location hidden

#5290 Sep 2, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
No. If my ethnic label is that into which I was born, that of my parents... I am from the U$A but not “white”,“black” or Mexican. Nor affiliated with any “tribe”.
As for my culture... I've been influenced profoundly by whites, blacks, Mexicans, and NA (Native Americans), as well as having lived in other countries and absorbed those cultures. I have studied culture extensively, as well as having a diverse cultural influence in the U$A from a young age. For some reason I never filtered these by ethnicity, so I absorbed culture from AAs, Italians, WASPs, Jews, Cubans, etc., from an early age.
Music... I listen to reggae, rock'n'roll, norteñas, Salif Geita, gamelan, Indian religious music, Mayan marimbas, British invasion, NA music.
I am bilingual Engl-Castilian, also speak French, can read 3 more languages. Can speak Italian if I have to. I lived for years in the Mexican community in California. I lived in other countries. My friends, whom I've hung with, have been from India, Israel, Jordan, Spain, France, Senegal, Nigeria, Liberia, Kenya, Uganda, Iran, Cambodia, Afghanistan, Germany, England, U$A.
I support the oppressed. My “American heroes” are people like Crazy Horse, Denmark Vesey, César Chávez, Bobby Kennedy, Fred Hampton.
If I could choose a country to live in right now... I'd go to Spain. La Sierra de Granada. That's where I got the name “Barros Serrano”.“Père du Champ”, obviously, is French.“Ish Tov” is Hebrew.“Sinajuavi” is Yavasupai (NA).“Insect Trust” is English.
I don't state my ethnicity in here, so that it doesn't become an issue.
that's a fancy way of saying Mexican. You gave yourself away by calling me cabrona. You can ask any person what people use that word and they will tell you 90+% of the time it's a mexican. I've hung out with lots of Puerto Ricans, Domincans, etc. and only hear Mexicans use that word. I don't have a problem with Mexicans or non blacks but in the USA I'm noticing a trend of Mexicans checking the white box as their race, so they seem to identify with them and be highly racist like you are in your post.
Black Knight

Saint Paul, MN

#5291 Sep 2, 2014
Muna wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam in Hebrew means man. Adama means earth. Jesus is not black.
Adam in Hebrew is Adamah. Adamah means to be made of
dust of the earth in Hebrew.This coincides with Genesis 2:7 when it says Adam was made of the dust of the ground.

Genesis 2:7
And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Adam was made from the dust of the earth. Is you getting it? The dust of the earth is Black. Since God made Adam of the dust of the earth we can come to the conclusion that Adam was a Black. Thats right, everybody on earth right now came from a Black man. The Black man was the first man to walk the earth.

Jesus Christ was not Black? I beg to differ with you on that statement. If you read you King James Versian Bible you would clearly see that it says Jesus Christ was Black.

Revelations 1:14-15
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

Christ had white woolly hair and eyes red like fire.

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

When Brass is burned in a furnace it turns Black.

Look at this video of Brass being burned:

You see how that brass looked at the end of that video when it was burned. That is what color Jesus feet was. Jesus Christ was Black and thats something yall just going to have to accept.
Reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#5292 Sep 2, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone said that in another thread and also mostly Mexicans say "carbrona" or however you spell it.
ya but why is he ashamed to say where he is from . this is weird
Black Knight

Saint Paul, MN

#5293 Sep 2, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Must I explain everything to you Afronazis?
Islam did not exist when Revelations was written.
ISLAM claims to derive from the “last prophet” in the HEBREW line of prophets. Islam claims to be the religion of Abraham, in other words, the true Judaism. Yes, Islam claims to be Judaism, in its pure form.
That is what is meant in Revelations.
Historians can trace the Ashkenazim from Judaea into Roman cities and thence into Germany, Poland, etc. That makes them JEWS, you fool. Their DNA also confirms that they are Mideastern. Hebrews.
Jesus' words aren't in Revelations, fool. It was written by St. John the Divine on Patmos.
Your hatred of Jews will get you killed, boy. That's the way it is now. This is not 1934.
Mossad is watching.
You ain't got to explain nothing. Your explanations are not fact. Muhammad was not claiming to be a Hebrew. Muhammad was an Arab from the tribe of Quraysh. Islam dont claim Muhammad to be a Hebrew prophet. However Islam is another man made religion and is false but Revelations ain't talking about Islam.

LOL, your the fool. Jesus was speaking all through Revelations. Its true that John was writing down the words of Jesus but Jesus was speaking all through Revelations. Everbody knows this.

Revelations 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Christ is talking about a certain people who claim to be Jews. He says they are not the Jews but are the synagogue of Satan. Thats what the hell those fake Jews are, the synagogue of Satan. Satan is their father. They are not Gods chosen people. They claim an identity that does not belong to them. They have nothing to do with the original Israelites.

Revelations 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Christ says he's going to make those people who claim to be the Jews the synagogue of Satan. He exposes them as not being the Jews and calls them liars. He says he will make them come and worship at our feet and know that he has loved us.
Reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#5294 Sep 2, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a fancy way of saying Mexican. You gave yourself away by calling me cabrona. You can ask any person what people use that word and they will tell you 90+% of the time it's a mexican. I've hung out with lots of Puerto Ricans, Domincans, etc. and only hear Mexicans use that word. I don't have a problem with Mexicans or non blacks but in the USA I'm noticing a trend of Mexicans checking the white box as their race, so they seem to identify with them and be highly racist like you are in your post.
LOL, that's funny. yes they put white as race. its hilarious because why don't they say they are Hispanics? I think they are ashamed of the Mexican heritage. their mind are messed up . I feel like throwing a burrito in his short ugly Mexican face so he wont be starving . you know them well.

I heard white people call them wetbacks. do you know what it means?
Reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#5296 Sep 2, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
then go and make some burrito. I am tired of you talking about things you have no knowledge of. most Mexicans are busy working. its time you go and work than talk about things you have no knowledge of.

asta la vista
Black Knight

Saint Paul, MN

#5297 Sep 2, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
The soil is Black. Go outside right now, take a shovel, and dig through the grass. If you dont see Black dirt then you are blind, LOL. The dust of the earth is dirt. The dirt is Black. Thats just what it is. Adam was a Black man.
Reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#5298 Sep 2, 2014
he must be a drunk Mexican. and then talk rubbish on topix. telling us he is pagan and then try to talk about other people religion LMAO.

what a dumbass
I always hire Mexicans to clean my toilet lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min My New Alias RULES 1,403,557
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 10 min Porkchop nazi 32,905
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 13 min Dan Snow 4
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 34 min dreamhunk 488
News Obama To Sign Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act Thur... (Jan '09) 38 min Westboro member 25
White Guy Dating a Black Girl 53 min Dan Snow 15
Why do black people choose to be ghetto?? (May '11) 57 min Fyrick24 101
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 3 hr Mite Be 155
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 8 hr bluestreak returns 327
More from around the web