reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4386 Aug 26, 2014
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Deuteronomy 28:15-68 because every curse and description in it fits Black people from the least to the greatest. It even has Black people's slavery in it. Including the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade. Black people are the Israelites according to Deuteronomy 28:15-68.
truth hurts,

This is my personal opinion but I don't believe blacks/ African americans are cursed now. The jews were cursed. ham was cursed . But a lot of people don't know the meaning of curse and they live with it instead of learning what it is. A curse is temporary punishment of God to humans. its not something you will take it to your grave if you believe in God, pray fast. Infact God cursed the people God love so it will be a lesson so they change for better. if you do idol gods God punish you, but your curse will go with you if you keep doing it and don't stop. but if you stay away from it then you will be free from curse. but that's my opinion. don't live your life thinking you are cursed.

Since: May 10

UK

#4387 Aug 26, 2014
Somebody please tell me what county in Africa the Hebrew owns? If you say Ethiopia slap yourself.
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4388 Aug 26, 2014
selina london wrote:
Somebody please tell me what county in Africa the Hebrew owns? If you say Ethiopia slap yourself.
why it will not be Ethiopia?

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#4389 Aug 26, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
carly hi yah,
jews have suffered the curse as much if not more than African americans. I understand you are trying to connect the 400 years of slavery with the jewish curse or Hebrew curse but that is different. Israelis were slaved in Egypt for 400 years when they were slaves it was the worst slavery than most African americans went through. they were slaughtered, if they stop working they get beaten, they were more treated like animals until moses rescue them. there slavery was predicted and written.
Explain to me when they were taken away by ships and sold as bondsmen and bonds women? I will need proof for this answer, so please provide it. Thanks

Since: May 10

UK

#4390 Aug 26, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
why it will not be Ethiopia?
First thing he's gonna say.

Location hidden

#4392 Aug 26, 2014
Harold Wallace Rosenthal interview excerpt:
"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer..- and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."

"And the bodies (probably from ritual sacrifices), eh, we are not cannibals. So, what we do is we take those 'cause we can make some shekels, and we give them to the slaughter houses, and there's a pounds and pounds and pounds of meat that we grind up in a sausage and a hamburger and that's why we make those the most popular things - sausage for breakfast and a hamburger for lunch, and so all the goyim out there are eating their children." Check out this video if you really want to be disgusted http://dailybuzzlive.com/human-meat-found-mcd...

" Anytime truth comes forth which exposes us, we simply rally our forces - the ignorant Christians. They attack the crusaders even if they are members of their own families."

"According to Rabbi Finkelstein, you are nothing but a cattle to be slaughtered and sacrificed to their "god", Lucifer, and milked by "god chosen people" for all you have as long as you last."

"In the books of the Jewish legal authorities there is no suggestion that it is our duty to found a kingdom.
On the contrary, our Talmudic sages have expressly forbidden this. These rabbis of the Mizrachi have no faith, and do not trust in the salvation of G-d. Their minds have become deranged into believing that in a state founded by the hands of man there will be peace for us.

"I speak OF THE DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE. The complete removal of all means of reproduction of the so-called Aryan race. Men, we now control the destiny of this race. It is now time to make sure the White race becomes extinct through miscegenation [incest] and having a virtually zero birth rate. More aggressive programs to integrate these areas are now underway through HUD. It is worth any price to annihilate the next generation of White children. We want every White father to feel the sting of having their children marry colored mates and produce biracial children.
We must use our power to discourage White men and women who still persist in getting together from producing more pure White children. They will be ostracized by not becoming part of the New Society of all races."

All that I have quoted from above came from this article http://antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/DarylBrad...

These words are spoken by prominent Jews. Jews are not victims but they are "aggressors" who take advantage of other people. They control everything in the USA and in centuries past they were kicked out of most countries. In that article they even admitted to laughing about the holocaust and how they faked the number of deaths. Most people don't even realize that they are pawns and how the Jews are plotting against humanity.

They also mentioned their (Jews) greatest fear though:
" Our greatest fear is that this falsehood will be discovered, for we will be stamped out the moment the general public comes into possession of the truth and acts upon it (It is one thing to put a man in possession of the truth, to get him to understand it is another, and to get him to act upon it is another still.
Truth by itself has no value unless used or applied in some way.)
It is becoming apparent that an awakening is occurring even here in America.We had hoped that through our devastation of Christian Germany that any subject dealing with us would be a fearful taboo. We know that when the light begins to dawn, there will be no stopping it
However, there seems to be a resurgence here in the one nation that we so strongly control. We are presently making plans for a rapid exodus. We know that when the light begins to dawn, there will be no stopping it. All efforts on our part will only intensify that light and draw focus upon it."

We are all waking up to how vile and evil the Jews are and clearly you jews are working overtime trying to stop it
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4393 Aug 26, 2014
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> First thing he's gonna say.
lol
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4394 Aug 26, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain to me when they were taken away by ships and sold as bondsmen and bonds women? I will need proof for this answer, so please provide it. Thanks
because of slave trade? because those white americans think they can buy people or grab them by force to bring them so they can do their work? why they enslaved?? how the heck I know I am not one of them who did the slavery. I am just saying that might be the case.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#4395 Aug 26, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
<quoted text>
DEUTERONOMY IS TALKING ABOUT THE ISRAELITES NOT DUMB AFRONAZIS! How the f--k are you supposedly the real Jews when your DNA is WEST AFRICAN and you look absolutely NOTHING like the real descendants of the Israelites???????
www.israelite-samaritans.com
The Jews wrote the history of their OWN MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE who are and WHERE SHEMITES NOT HAMITES or CUSHITES!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Deuteronomy

Location hidden

#4396 Aug 26, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
because of slave trade? because those white americans think they can buy people or grab them by force to bring them so they can do their work? why they enslaved?? how the heck I know I am not one of them who did the slavery. I am just saying that might be the case.
Emotional response, typical. My question was in reference to Deuteronomy 28:68. Clearly if the Jews fit the curse then you can provide proof?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#4397 Aug 26, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
<quoted text>
You nothing but an EXTREME RACIST! Fact is Jews dont even believe in the devil bimbo brain! So your tape claiming that Jews worship Lucifer is a lot of Afronazi rubbish lame brain!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#4398 Aug 26, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
<quoted text>
Emotional response, typical. My question was in reference to Deuteronomy 28:68. Clearly if the Jews fit the curse then you can provide proof?
You Afronazi imbeciles are the fattest lumps in the entire world living in the richest country in the entire world!!!!! How the f--k are you cursed fat lump?????? You b*tches dont even know what a hard life is! Pity you fat lumps arent dumped in India where millions of people sleep in the streets every night! You just cursed with a bad diet and low self esteem fatso!

Location hidden

#4399 Aug 26, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>DEUTERONOMY IS TALKING ABOUT THE ISRAELITES NOT DUMB AFRONAZIS! How the f--k are you supposedly the real Jews when your DNA is WEST AFRICAN and you look absolutely NOTHING like the real descendants of the Israelites???????
www.israelite-samaritans.com
The Jews wrote the history of their OWN MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE who are and WHERE SHEMITES NOT HAMITES or CUSHITES!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Deuteronomy
What a dumb ZIONAZI vampire you are lol. So if the Israelites fit deuteronomy 28:68 then why is it that us Blacks are the only people that fit this curse? Clearly it is speaking of us, unless you can provide where another racial group was shipped and sold as slaves?*patiently waiting*

Location hidden

#4400 Aug 26, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You nothing but an EXTREME RACIST! Fact is Jews dont even believe in the devil bimbo brain! So your tape claiming that Jews worship Lucifer is a lot of Afronazi rubbish lame brain!
How is it racist when it came from the mouth of one of your rabbis? Your god is Luci-fer and this is from a prominent Jew.

Location hidden

#4401 Aug 26, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You Afronazi imbeciles are the fattest lumps in the entire world living in the richest country in the entire world!!!!! How the f--k are you cursed fat lump?????? You b*tches dont even know what a hard life is! Pity you fat lumps arent dumped in India where millions of people sleep in the streets every night! You just cursed with a bad diet and low self esteem fatso!
Okay Jew boy, tell me what a hard life is?*Patiently waiting*
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#4402 Aug 26, 2014
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Churches are not being talked about in these two scriptures. Christ clearly addresses in the beginning of Revelations 2:9 that he is aware of the poverty and many troubles that the Jews go through. He then addresses the fact that he knows there are people who claim to be Jews and are not the true Jews. He calls them liars and refers to them as the synagogue of Satan. In Revelations 3:9 he says he will make them of the synagogue of Satan who claim to be the Jews and are not the true Jews. He then calls them liars and says he will make them worship before the true Jews feet. You are just in denial and cannot accept the truth. I have explained these scriptures to you before but you keep bringing your ignorant ass back trying to argue with somebody.
LOL JESUS WAS A JEW SLOW BRAIN and Jews dont even believe in the Devil! Thats a load of Christian bullsh*t! In Judaism there NO SUCH THING AS SATAN! The New Testament was written by crazy Christian imbeciles!

Jews believe there is NO physical being called Satan! They DO NOT believe in hell either!
www.judaism.about.com/od/judaismbasics/a/jewi...

Location hidden

#4403 Aug 26, 2014
your over emotional responses are cute :) You ZIONAZI's are working over time. I'm playing your game now, lets go!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#4404 Aug 26, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it racist when it came from the mouth of one of your rabbis? Your god is Luci-fer and this is from a prominent Jew.
Like I said before JEWS DO NOT BELIEVE in Lucifer or Satan. Thats a NASTY AFRONAZI TAPE!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#4405 Aug 26, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Jew boy, tell me what a hard life is?*Patiently waiting*
Someone who is starving and never knows when his next meal will be and has nowhere to live, so lives in the street or in the bush! Someone who is treated brutally everyday! THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU FAT AZZ AA!

Location hidden

#4406 Aug 26, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said before JEWS DO NOT BELIEVE in Lucifer or Satan. Thats a NASTY AFRONAZI TAPE!
Haha your Jew relative said, "Our g-od is Luci-fer". You vampires worship Luci-fer and follow the satanic Talmud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,156,845
Race-Specific Bioweapons 5 min Spotted Girl 2
Reasons why white women go for black men 6 min ms lusensteinke 24
USA is the last white superpower 6 min Tme 240
Darkskin black women that have lightskin black ... 9 min ASHLEIGH 14
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min Ben YISRAEL 99,077
Do Black Men Like Redhaired White Girls? 10 min ms lusensteinke 7
[Click Here] A white woman's message to the bla... 14 min Suebi212 137
What if we deport 50 million black Americans? 17 min DerekJ 47
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 27 min African AE 29,127