Why do blacks claim to be the true Is...
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4394 Aug 26, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain to me when they were taken away by ships and sold as bondsmen and bonds women? I will need proof for this answer, so please provide it. Thanks
because of slave trade? because those white americans think they can buy people or grab them by force to bring them so they can do their work? why they enslaved?? how the heck I know I am not one of them who did the slavery. I am just saying that might be the case.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#4395 Aug 26, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain to me when they were taken away by ships and sold as bondsmen and bonds women? I will need proof for this answer, so please provide it. Thanks
DEUTERONOMY IS TALKING ABOUT THE ISRAELITES NOT DUMB AFRONAZIS! How the f--k are you supposedly the real Jews when your DNA is WEST AFRICAN and you look absolutely NOTHING like the real descendants of the Israelites???????
www.israelite-samaritans.com
The Jews wrote the history of their OWN MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE who are and WHERE SHEMITES NOT HAMITES or CUSHITES!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Deuteronomy

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#4396 Aug 26, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
because of slave trade? because those white americans think they can buy people or grab them by force to bring them so they can do their work? why they enslaved?? how the heck I know I am not one of them who did the slavery. I am just saying that might be the case.
Emotional response, typical. My question was in reference to Deuteronomy 28:68. Clearly if the Jews fit the curse then you can provide proof?
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#4397 Aug 26, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
<quoted text>
You nothing but an EXTREME RACIST! Fact is Jews dont even believe in the devil bimbo brain! So your tape claiming that Jews worship Lucifer is a lot of Afronazi rubbish lame brain!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#4398 Aug 26, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
<quoted text>
Emotional response, typical. My question was in reference to Deuteronomy 28:68. Clearly if the Jews fit the curse then you can provide proof?
You Afronazi imbeciles are the fattest lumps in the entire world living in the richest country in the entire world!!!!! How the f--k are you cursed fat lump?????? You b*tches dont even know what a hard life is! Pity you fat lumps arent dumped in India where millions of people sleep in the streets every night! You just cursed with a bad diet and low self esteem fatso!

Location hidden

#4399 Aug 26, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>DEUTERONOMY IS TALKING ABOUT THE ISRAELITES NOT DUMB AFRONAZIS! How the f--k are you supposedly the real Jews when your DNA is WEST AFRICAN and you look absolutely NOTHING like the real descendants of the Israelites???????
www.israelite-samaritans.com
The Jews wrote the history of their OWN MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE who are and WHERE SHEMITES NOT HAMITES or CUSHITES!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Deuteronomy
What a dumb ZIONAZI vampire you are lol. So if the Israelites fit deuteronomy 28:68 then why is it that us Blacks are the only people that fit this curse? Clearly it is speaking of us, unless you can provide where another racial group was shipped and sold as slaves?*patiently waiting*

Location hidden

#4400 Aug 26, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You nothing but an EXTREME RACIST! Fact is Jews dont even believe in the devil bimbo brain! So your tape claiming that Jews worship Lucifer is a lot of Afronazi rubbish lame brain!
How is it racist when it came from the mouth of one of your rabbis? Your god is Luci-fer and this is from a prominent Jew.

Location hidden

#4401 Aug 26, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You Afronazi imbeciles are the fattest lumps in the entire world living in the richest country in the entire world!!!!! How the f--k are you cursed fat lump?????? You b*tches dont even know what a hard life is! Pity you fat lumps arent dumped in India where millions of people sleep in the streets every night! You just cursed with a bad diet and low self esteem fatso!
Okay Jew boy, tell me what a hard life is?*Patiently waiting*
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#4402 Aug 26, 2014
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Churches are not being talked about in these two scriptures. Christ clearly addresses in the beginning of Revelations 2:9 that he is aware of the poverty and many troubles that the Jews go through. He then addresses the fact that he knows there are people who claim to be Jews and are not the true Jews. He calls them liars and refers to them as the synagogue of Satan. In Revelations 3:9 he says he will make them of the synagogue of Satan who claim to be the Jews and are not the true Jews. He then calls them liars and says he will make them worship before the true Jews feet. You are just in denial and cannot accept the truth. I have explained these scriptures to you before but you keep bringing your ignorant ass back trying to argue with somebody.
LOL JESUS WAS A JEW SLOW BRAIN and Jews dont even believe in the Devil! Thats a load of Christian bullsh*t! In Judaism there NO SUCH THING AS SATAN! The New Testament was written by crazy Christian imbeciles!

Jews believe there is NO physical being called Satan! They DO NOT believe in hell either!
www.judaism.about.com/od/judaismbasics/a/jewi...

Location hidden

#4403 Aug 26, 2014
your over emotional responses are cute :) You ZIONAZI's are working over time. I'm playing your game now, lets go!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#4404 Aug 26, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it racist when it came from the mouth of one of your rabbis? Your god is Luci-fer and this is from a prominent Jew.
Like I said before JEWS DO NOT BELIEVE in Lucifer or Satan. Thats a NASTY AFRONAZI TAPE!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#4405 Aug 26, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who is starving and never knows when his next meal will be and has nowhere to live, so lives in the street or in the bush! Someone who is treated brutally everyday! THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU FAT AZZ AA!

Location hidden

#4406 Aug 26, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said before JEWS DO NOT BELIEVE in Lucifer or Satan. Thats a NASTY AFRONAZI TAPE!
Haha your Jew relative said, "Our g-od is Luci-fer". You vampires worship Luci-fer and follow the satanic Talmud.

Location hidden

#4407 Aug 26, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Someone who is starving and never knows when his next meal will be and has nowhere to live, so lives in the street or in the bush! Someone who is treated brutally everyday! THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU FAT AZZ AA!
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/jun/16/...

There you go buddy :)
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#4408 Aug 26, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dumb ZIONAZI vampire you are lol. So if the Israelites fit deuteronomy 28:68 then why is it that us Blacks are the only people that fit this curse? Clearly it is speaking of us, unless you can provide where another racial group was shipped and sold as slaves?*patiently waiting*
It was about the ANCIENT ISRAELITES NOT modern fatso crazy cult BHI!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#4409 Aug 26, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/jun/16/...
There you go buddy :)
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL that was more than a century ago, nowadays the fattest people are AA living in the richest country! You living under the curses of a bad diet and self pity! So many South Americans /Mexicans would give anything to live in America! You people are just full of cr*p!

Location hidden

#4410 Aug 26, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said before JEWS DO NOT BELIEVE in Lucifer or Satan. Thats a NASTY AFRONAZI TAPE!
What about this tape?

Location hidden

#4411 Aug 26, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL that was more than a century ago, nowadays the fattest people are AA living in the richest country! You living under the curses of a bad diet and self pity! So many South Americans /Mexicans would give anything to live in America! You people are just full of cr*p!
Didn't like that link? Here's another one http://feedingamerica.org/hunger-in-america/h...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#4413 Aug 26, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
<quoted text>
What about this tape?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uepItXtB82QXX
LOL Im not even going to bother!
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4414 Aug 26, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
<quoted text>
he is not a jew. he is most probably south African white. There is a not of racism and hatred between blacks and whites in south Africa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,619,391
Negro Failure Month: No “Kangs”, no “Kweens”, n... 3 min THX Son of Bavaria 3
Negro Failure Month: Negro Poverty 9 min Paul 2
WM raping their daughters WTF!!! 11 min THX Son of Bavaria 3
News At Mississippi school: Goodbye, Confederacy. He... 11 min el rey de los cam... 12
Poll Why Do Outlaw Biker Gangs Allow Hispanics To Jo... (Feb '11) 14 min Jah doo 242
2017 iq stats are in. Blacks finally above 90. 16 min Paul 7
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 36 min el rey de los cam... 35,279
Can America Become 80% White Again? 43 min Fucisil 126
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 44 min Zero 23
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 6 hr el rey de los cam... 468
More from around the web