Why do blacks claim to be the true Is...
Hetero Sapien

Walton, UK

#4373 Aug 26, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
if a African was captured, in east Africa they drug his tail to west Africa, for Transportation if they captured you in south Africa they marched you to west Africa for transport, them Facts, a North African captured doing slavery days would have been brought to west Africa for transport to new world for slavery, never Did the Europeans try to sail from east Africa to the AMERICA WHERE EVERY SLAVE WOULD HAVE died,,
People were transported directly from eastern Africa to the Americas during the Atlantic Slave Trade, along the Swahili coast and the south-east such as modern Mozambique & Madagascar. This was mostly done by Brazilians, Portuguese and Dutch traders especially towards the end of the slave trade as it's abolition around central-west Africa made traders look elsewhere.

Many of the earliest captives transported to modern day NYC came from Madagascar under the Dutch.

It did happen.
Truth Hurts

Saint Paul, MN

#4374 Aug 26, 2014
Luke 21:20-24
20 "And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh"

This is Christ speaking of 70 AD before it even happened. The armies he is talking about in this scripture are the Roman armies led by General Vespasian and his son Titus who completely destroyed the holy land and its people. Slaughtering millions of Jews and causing millions to leave the land to foreign countries from Roman persecution.

21 "Then let them which are in Judea, flee to he mountaines, and let them which are in the midst of it, depart out, and let not them which are in the countries, enter thereinto"

When Christ says let them which are in Judea flee to the mountains he is telling the Jews to leave Judea to flee to places of refuge. He goes onto say "let them which are in the midst of it depart out" meaning those who are in the midst of Jerusalem when seeing this massive army approaching leave the land. This obviously caused many Jews to flee fron their homeland into other countries. Then he says "and let not them which are in the countries enter thereinto" meaning whoever is residing in foreign countries, dont attempt to go back to Jerusalem. Its no doubt about it that the Jews fled into Africa from Roman persecution.

24 "And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away cative into all nations, and Jerusalem shall be troden down of the gentiles, until the time of the gentiles be fulfilled"

Now when it says "they shall fall by the edge of the sword" it means they are going to be killed. And then it goes onto say they shall be led away captive into all nations. Do you understand what all nations means? It means the Jews shall be carried away captive amongst all peoples. This is a brief description of Black people. Jerusalem today is full of Gentile nations who are not Jews. This part of the scripture is fulfilled by the modern day Israeli's. Jews fled to West Africa because of their destroyed homeland and persecution from other nations of people. The Jews were being put on cargo slave ships and were sold as slaves.

Since: May 10

UK

#4375 Aug 26, 2014
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats funny about the word of God?
Nothing, however you're my stupid black man. When I wake up I'm gonna make you all look stupid.
Truth Hurts

Saint Paul, MN

#4376 Aug 26, 2014
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing, however you're my stupid black man. When I wake up I'm gonna make you all look stupid.
Well stupidity is really a clear cut description of "African AE" so I don't quite follow you LOL! Whats wrong with saying what you got to say right now? Just speak your mind. What information do you possess that is going to make a fool out of everybody? Im curious.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#4377 Aug 26, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say a specific place where Africans were shipped to America? there are different countries in west Africa. I do not know what you are trying to prove. Nobody know for sure which specific African country were they shipped from. but we all know its Africa. you were not shipped from Israel .
Why is it that blacks are the only ones to fit the curses of Deuteronomy? Deuteronomy28.org

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4378 Aug 26, 2014
Hetero Sapien wrote:
<quoted text>
People were transported directly from eastern Africa to the Americas during the Atlantic Slave Trade, along the Swahili coast and the south-east such as modern Mozambique & Madagascar. This was mostly done by Brazilians, Portuguese and Dutch traders especially towards the end of the slave trade as it's abolition around central-west Africa made traders look elsewhere.
Many of the earliest captives transported to modern day NYC came from Madagascar under the Dutch.
It did happen.
show some history then, lets look at it. we can show, bones leading from inland, to the coast, ok show yo history, it still don't change jack, west was transportation them facts, easy an safe way to ship captured peoples

Level 8

Location hidden

#4379 Aug 26, 2014
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing, however you're my stupid black man. When I wake up I'm gonna make you all look stupid.
no way to change Diaspora peoples from being Hebrews,whom gone convince the 5 million woke Hebrews??

Level 8

Location hidden

#4380 Aug 26, 2014
Hetero Sapien wrote:
<quoted text>
It did happen.
you lie, east African, wasn't effected by the trans A slavery trade, some came not many, the jews had areas picked to pluck the peoples from, you east Africans trying to get in our history, lol, your not us, Hebrews, an you didn't do the curses, the Prophet Moses said would be on the Hebrews, an you east Africans cant steal our heritage ,lol, you east Africans are CROOKS, the vast majority

Level 8

Location hidden

#4381 Aug 26, 2014
I aint gone lie, if I had money to spend an get land, some of you African in east will be homeless, I would get yo land, you peoples got long history of being weak, for white man

Location hidden

#4382 Aug 26, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>
DEUTERONOMY IS NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU DUMB AFRONAZIS! You DID NOT originate from the Middle East BUT ARE WEST AFRICAN IN ORIGIN!
Nowhere BUT Nowhere in the BIBLE does it mention West Africans! You imbeciles just twist the Bible to suit yourselves!
Then who is it talking about you ZIONAZI vampire?

UK

#4383 Aug 26, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>no way to change Diaspora peoples from being Hebrews,whom gone convince the 5 million woke Hebrews??
What land do you have? Please humor me.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4384 Aug 26, 2014
Hetero Sapien wrote:
<quoted text>
It did happen.
you devil lied , peoples,caputed in east Africa went to India, an places east,The era of the trans-Atlantic slave trade was Just that the trans-Atlantic slave trade, we not talking about the Sahara slave trade the Arabs put down in the 700Ad, when Islam kicked off which last to this day, the trade in slaves, carried on between the East African Coast and ports on the Persian Gulf, the Southern shores of Arabia and Persia,Sultan of Zanzibar slave traders,east Africans taken to slavery had, a African culture in other lands, the Trans A was Pure European control, edomite had the east Africans
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4385 Aug 26, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that blacks are the only ones to fit the curses of Deuteronomy? Deuteronomy28.org
carly hi yah,

jews have suffered the curse as much if not more than African americans. I understand you are trying to connect the 400 years of slavery with the jewish curse or Hebrew curse but that is different. Israelis were slaved in Egypt for 400 years when they were slaves it was the worst slavery than most African americans went through. they were slaughtered, if they stop working they get beaten, they were more treated like animals until moses rescue them. there slavery was predicted and written.
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4386 Aug 26, 2014
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Deuteronomy 28:15-68 because every curse and description in it fits Black people from the least to the greatest. It even has Black people's slavery in it. Including the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade. Black people are the Israelites according to Deuteronomy 28:15-68.
truth hurts,

This is my personal opinion but I don't believe blacks/ African americans are cursed now. The jews were cursed. ham was cursed . But a lot of people don't know the meaning of curse and they live with it instead of learning what it is. A curse is temporary punishment of God to humans. its not something you will take it to your grave if you believe in God, pray fast. Infact God cursed the people God love so it will be a lesson so they change for better. if you do idol gods God punish you, but your curse will go with you if you keep doing it and don't stop. but if you stay away from it then you will be free from curse. but that's my opinion. don't live your life thinking you are cursed.

UK

#4387 Aug 26, 2014
Somebody please tell me what county in Africa the Hebrew owns? If you say Ethiopia slap yourself.
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4388 Aug 26, 2014
selina london wrote:
Somebody please tell me what county in Africa the Hebrew owns? If you say Ethiopia slap yourself.
why it will not be Ethiopia?

Location hidden

#4389 Aug 26, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
carly hi yah,
jews have suffered the curse as much if not more than African americans. I understand you are trying to connect the 400 years of slavery with the jewish curse or Hebrew curse but that is different. Israelis were slaved in Egypt for 400 years when they were slaves it was the worst slavery than most African americans went through. they were slaughtered, if they stop working they get beaten, they were more treated like animals until moses rescue them. there slavery was predicted and written.
Explain to me when they were taken away by ships and sold as bondsmen and bonds women? I will need proof for this answer, so please provide it. Thanks

UK

#4390 Aug 26, 2014
reality-check wrote:
<quoted text>
why it will not be Ethiopia?
First thing he's gonna say.

Location hidden

#4392 Aug 26, 2014
Harold Wallace Rosenthal interview excerpt:
"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer..- and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."

"And the bodies (probably from ritual sacrifices), eh, we are not cannibals. So, what we do is we take those 'cause we can make some shekels, and we give them to the slaughter houses, and there's a pounds and pounds and pounds of meat that we grind up in a sausage and a hamburger and that's why we make those the most popular things - sausage for breakfast and a hamburger for lunch, and so all the goyim out there are eating their children." Check out this video if you really want to be disgusted http://dailybuzzlive.com/human-meat-found-mcd...

"• Anytime truth comes forth which exposes us, we simply rally our forces - the ignorant Christians. They attack the crusaders even if they are members of their own families."

"According to Rabbi Finkelstein, you are nothing but a cattle to be slaughtered and sacrificed to their "god", Lucifer, and milked by "god chosen people" for all you have as long as you last."

"In the books of the Jewish legal authorities there is no suggestion that it is our duty to found a kingdom.
On the contrary, our Talmudic sages have expressly forbidden this. These rabbis of the Mizrachi have no faith, and do not trust in the salvation of G-d. Their minds have become deranged into believing that in a state founded by the hands of man there will be peace for us.”

"I speak OF THE DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE. The complete removal of all means of reproduction of the so-called Aryan race. Men, we now control the destiny of this race. It is now time to make sure the White race becomes extinct through miscegenation [incest] and having a virtually zero birth rate. More aggressive programs to integrate these areas are now underway through HUD. It is worth any price to annihilate the next generation of White children. We want every White father to feel the sting of having their children marry colored mates and produce biracial children.
We must use our power to discourage White men and women who still persist in getting together from producing more pure White children. They will be ostracized by not becoming part of the New Society of all races."

All that I have quoted from above came from this article http://antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/DarylBrad...

These words are spoken by prominent Jews. Jews are not victims but they are "aggressors" who take advantage of other people. They control everything in the USA and in centuries past they were kicked out of most countries. In that article they even admitted to laughing about the holocaust and how they faked the number of deaths. Most people don't even realize that they are pawns and how the Jews are plotting against humanity.

They also mentioned their (Jews) greatest fear though:
" Our greatest fear is that this falsehood will be discovered, for we will be stamped out the moment the general public comes into possession of the truth and acts upon it (It is one thing to put a man in possession of the truth, to get him to understand it is another, and to get him to act upon it is another still.
Truth by itself has no value unless used or applied in some way.)
It is becoming apparent that an awakening is occurring even here in America.We had hoped that through our devastation of Christian Germany that any subject dealing with us would be a fearful taboo. We know that when the light begins to dawn, there will be no stopping it
However, there seems to be a resurgence here in the one nation that we so strongly control. We are presently making plans for a rapid exodus. We know that when the light begins to dawn, there will be no stopping it. All efforts on our part will only intensify that light and draw focus upon it."

We are all waking up to how vile and evil the Jews are and clearly you jews are working overtime trying to stop it
reality-check

Alexandria, VA

#4393 Aug 26, 2014
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> First thing he's gonna say.
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Quirky 1,582,534
Black woman bought Crab Legs with Foodstamp card (Aug '12) 3 min Fucisil 371
The Decline of the West Is Self-Inflicted 9 min White Power NOT T... 7
BM are race traitors and BW are going to make y... 24 min Sadbuttrue 1
Attractive Educated BW leaving BM alone 27 min Sadbuttrue 1
How's' it feel BM to see your women leaving? 31 min Sadbuttrue 1
Your going to pay for actions BM! lmao 33 min Sadbuttrue 1
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 1 hr Sadbuttrue 128
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 224
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 4 hr Red Crosse 110
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 5 hr Clookingforlove 38
Rape by Cop 9 hr The Power Of Mast... 39
More from around the web