Why do blacks claim to be the true Is...
Anonymous

Hammond, IN

#4267 Aug 23, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
Only the wackos claim it. Majority of blacks do not claim Israelite. The only black Jews I know of are the ones from Ethiopia and one remote community in Southern Africa who truly have Jewish genes. However, I for one am a proud Sahelian born and bred in the great nation of Nigeria.
HOW DO YOU KNOW it's not true?

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#4268 Aug 23, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW DO YOU KNOW it's not true?
Because Afr. Americans are of West African descent/origin. There are no West African Jewish ethnic groups. I am 100% West African so I know believe me. The only Black Jews who are genuinely Jews are Ethiopians who are older and practise a Jewish culture that is older than the white Jews there today (most White Jews are either people of German, Polish, Russian, etc. origin with some traces of Jewish ancestry, but they don't have the middle Eastern blood their forefathers had).

There is also a very remote village in Southern Africa of people who definitely descended from Ancient Jews due to confirmed DNA tests.
Anonymous

Hammond, IN

#4269 Aug 23, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Afr. Americans are of West African descent/origin. There are no West African Jewish ethnic groups. I am 100% West African so I know believe me. The only Black Jews who are genuinely Jews are Ethiopians who are older and practise a Jewish culture that is older than the white Jews there today (most White Jews are either people of German, Polish, Russian, etc. origin with some traces of Jewish ancestry, but they don't have the middle Eastern blood their forefathers had).
There is also a very remote village in Southern Africa of people who definitely descended from Ancient Jews due to confirmed DNA tests.
Stupid Thread wrote:
Because Afr. Americans are of West African descent/origin
there's no definitive truth as to what part of Africa AA's originated. There are no records. and any DNA tests come with a disclaimer. Several DNA "ancestry labs" have proven to be wrong.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#4270 Aug 23, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You NOT HEBREWS or ISRAELITES, just a BUNCH of LOW IQ AFRONAZIS who are OVERWHELMINGLY WEST AFRICAN in origin carrying NOT a drop of Middle Eastern DNA!
AND OPRAH and CHRIS ROCK AGREE!
www.abagond.wordpress.com/2014/08/02/dna-ance...
That study has nothing to do with middle eastern DNA. It was testing to see what percentage of white DNA blacks had and what percentage DNA whites had that was black. It only tested for black, white, and Indian DNA. No mention of middle eastern at all. Once again you fail.

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Location hidden

#4271 Aug 23, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
there's no definitive truth as to what part of Africa AA's originated. There are no records. and any DNA tests come with a disclaimer. Several DNA "ancestry labs" have proven to be wrong.
This is what I call extreme inferiority complex. I sincerely advise you abandon it immediately.
Anonymous

Hammond, IN

#4272 Aug 23, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I call extreme inferiority complex. I sincerely advise you abandon it immediately.
LOL, is that the best you can do. is that all you can come with way to avoid the facts

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4273 Aug 24, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
Sephardic tradition an Ashkenazim is older then the Ethiopian jews stop telling that lie,sephardic is sepharvaims look 721bc 2 Kings 17:24 And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.
ok ashkenaz started in 621bc Jeremiah 51'27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers.
ok Ethiopian jews came from yeman edom son, I got whole history, they aint real no biblical curses on them,

Level 8

Location hidden

#4274 Aug 24, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
where west Africans come from????
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#4275 Aug 24, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
UM......ETHIOPIANS ARE CONVERTS to JUDAISM! Latest DNA testing on Lemba show THEY ARE NOT RELATED TO INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN MIZRAHI JEWS!
Samaritans have lived over 3000 years in Israel and are RELATED to the ISRAELITES:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
All Jews are CLOSELY related and are the DESCENDANTS OF THE ISRAELITES:
www.aish.com/ci/sam/48937817.html
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#4276 Aug 24, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
YOU LOW IQ IMBECILES ARE OVERWHELMINGLY WEST AFRICAN IN ORIGIN!
READ EXTRAL SLOWLY:
AND OPRAH AND CHRIS ROCK AGREE!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#4277 Aug 24, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
<quoted text>
That study has nothing to do with middle eastern DNA. It was testing to see what percentage of white DNA blacks had and what percentage DNA whites had that was black. It only tested for black, white, and Indian DNA. No mention of middle eastern at all. Once again you fail.
BIMBO YOU DONT HAVE ANY MIDDLE EASTERN DNA thats why it doesnt MENTION MIDDLE EAST DNA!
Do low IQ Afronazis look like these very indigenous Middle Eastern people?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!
YOU ARE WEST AFRICAN IN ORIGIN!
FROM NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC:
https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/re...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#4278 Aug 24, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>where west Africans come from????
Originated in Ethiopian hundreds and thousands of years ago like everyone else!

Since: Aug 14

United States

#4279 Aug 24, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>YOU LOW IQ IMBECILES ARE OVERWHELMINGLY WEST AFRICAN IN ORIGIN!
READ EXTRAL SLOWLY:
AND OPRAH AND CHRIS ROCK AGREE!
This is still a topic? I thought I ended this madness earlier. African Americans may not be true Israelites but whoever they were or whever they came from we know they were black, indistinguishable from Egyptians. AGAIN from the mouth of white folks.

The ancient Egyptians of Joseph time were indeed what we know today as black skinned. This is a fact attested to by many.

Gerald Massey, English writer and author of the book, Egypt the Light of the World wrote, "The dignity is so ancient that the insignia of the Pharaoh evidently belonged to the time when Egyptians wore nothing but the girdle of the Negro." (p 251)

Sir Richard Francis Burton, a 19th century English explorer, writer and linguist in 1883 wrote to Gerald Massey, "You are quite right about the "AFRICAN" origin of the Egyptians. I have 100 human skulls to prove it."

Scientist, R. T. Prittchett, states in his book The Natural History of Man, "In their complex and many of the complexions and in physical peculiarities the Egyptians were an "AFRICAN" race (p 124-125).

The Ancient Greek historian Herodotus, who visited Egypt in the 5th century B.C.E., saw the Egyptians face-to-face and described them as black-skinned with woolly hair.

Anthropologist, Count Constatin de Volney (1727-1820), spoke about the race of the Egyptians that produced the Pharaohs. He later paid tribute to Herodotus' discovery when he said:

"The ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of it's original color, while retaining none the less the imprint of its original mold. We can even state as a general principle that the face (referring to The Sphinx) is a kind of monument able, in many cases, to attest to or shed light on historical evidence on the origins of the people."

The fact that the ancient Egyptians were black-skinned prompted Volney to make the following statement:

"What a subject for meditation, just think that the race of black men today our slaves and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, science and even the use of our speech."

The testimony of the ancients, the Bible, many Egyptologists, along with archaeology confirms that the Egyptians during biblical times were a BLACK-SKINNED PEOPLE. This is important to know, as we continue, we will see that the bible on multiple occasions describes the ancient Hebrews as looking like the Egyptians.

Next, in Genesis chapter 50 verses 7-11, scripture will describes ALL the Hebrews as looking like the ancient Egyptians.

Damn all that hear-say. This is what they said. Stop fellas. Moses, Jesus, and Joseph could not be picked out of a crowd standing with these black Egyptians.

One of the facts scripture provides about Israel is in connection to their physical appearance, which is described as resembling the sons of Ham (Khawm). Ham (Khawm) means Black, hot and burnt. Israel is being compared to Ham's first born son Cush or Ethiopia in Amos 9: "are you not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, o children of Israel?" God calls the Israelites children of the Ethiopians, who are a known Black people. If ancient Israel were a white skinned people, it would have made more sense to compare them to another white skinned nation such as the Romans, Greeks or gentiles.

But the scriptures clearly compared Israel to a Black skinned people because Israel was and is a Black nation, being indistinguishable from native Egyptians and Ethiopians. Even Paul was mistaken for an "Egyptian" but declared himself to be a "Jew." (Acts 21:37-39, 22: 2,3)

Damn stop please

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Location hidden

#4281 Aug 24, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>UM......ETHIOPIANS ARE CONVERTS to JUDAISM! Latest DNA testing on Lemba show THEY ARE NOT RELATED TO INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN MIZRAHI JEWS!
Samaritans have lived over 3000 years in Israel and are RELATED to the ISRAELITES:
All Jews are CLOSELY related and are the DESCENDANTS OF THE ISRAELITES:
www.aish.com/ci/sam/48937817.html
That's a big lie.

he Ethiopian Jewish heritage is a rich and ancient one that deserves to be remembered. According to the Ethiopian historian Yohanes Zeleke, Ethiopian oral Jewish tradition maintains that Jews came to Ethiopia in stages, the earliest one being during the time of the famine in Canaan, when Abraham was forced to flee southwards. Ethiopian Jews believe that other waves include during the times of slavery in Egypt; during the reign of Manasseh of Judah, who sought to forcefully convert Jews into pagans; and another group came accompanying Melinik I, the son of King Solomon. Additional Jews are reported to arrive in Ethiopia following the destruction of the First Temple in Jerusalem.

From the 7th century BCE up until 330 AD, Judaism was the official state religion of Ethiopia.

http://unitedwithisrael.org/the-history-of-et...

Level 8

Location hidden

#4282 Aug 24, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a big lie.
he Ethiopian Jewish heritage is a rich and ancient one that deserves to be remembered. According to the Ethiopian historian Yohanes Zeleke, Ethiopian oral Jewish tradition maintains that Jews came to Ethiopia in stages, the earliest one being during the time of the famine in Canaan, when Abraham was forced to flee southwards. Ethiopian Jews believe that other waves include during the times of slavery in Egypt; during the reign of Manasseh of Judah, who sought to forcefully convert Jews into pagans; and another group came accompanying Melinik I, the son of King Solomon. Additional Jews are reported to arrive in Ethiopia following the destruction of the First Temple in Jerusalem.
From the 7th century BCE up until 330 AD, Judaism was the official state religion of Ethiopia.
wasnt any Judah around in Abraham TIMES SO JEWISHNESS couldn't have went there then, ok where is they Bibical curses why the Ethiopians heritage aint been wiped out???? one because of they Jewishness an closeness to edom thru Yemen

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Location hidden

#4283 Aug 24, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>wasnt any Judah around in Abraham TIMES SO JEWISHNESS couldn't have went there then, ok where is they Bibical curses why the Ethiopians heritage aint been wiped out???? one because of they Jewishness an closeness to edom thru Yemen
I don't understand your phrase too well man. The fact is that Ethiopians practice a very old form of Judaism that is fact and is supported by a WHITE Jewish website.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4284 Aug 24, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a big lie.
alotf Ethiopian history related to Hebrews is false an jews created, it because they knows Ethiopians are hamite pure indeed,look this the biggest lie them saying they had ark from Solomon times,from some illegal son , he suppose to had , had whom stole ark, ok look 1 Kings 8:6;And the priests brought in the ark of the covenant of the LORD unto his place, into the oracle of the house, to the most holy place, even under the wings of the cherubims.966 BC The Ark Brought to the Temple ,931 BC Solomon's Death .ok look at this one verse show they the Ethiopians history about the Hebrews to be a LIE,ok this happen in 621 BC Josiah Celebrates the Passover
2 Chronicles 35:3;And said unto the Levites that taught all Israel, which were holy unto the LORD, Put the holy ark in the house which Solomon the son of David king of Israel did build; it shall not be a burden upon your shoulders: serve now the LORD your God, and his people Israel
OK IF ONE ALSO LOOK it said," the Levites that taught all Israel" MEANING NO LOST TRIBES, I get to clear up two issues with one verse, 722BC suppose to be when 10 of the tribes got taken to leave it non but Judah, whom the Occult say was taken into Babylon,, ok back to Point Ethiopian aint haD NO ARK WE HAD IT 588bc WHEN Babylonians CAME TO OUR LAND AN THE HEBREW NATION WENT INTO AFRICA

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Location hidden

#4285 Aug 24, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>alotf Ethiopian history related to Hebrews is false an jews created, it because they knows Ethiopians are hamite pure indeed,look this the biggest lie them saying they had ark from Solomon times,from some illegal son , he suppose to had , had whom stole ark, ok look 1 Kings 8:6;And the priests brought in the ark of the covenant of the LORD unto his place, into the oracle of the house, to the most holy place, even under the wings of the cherubims.966 BC The Ark Brought to the Temple ,931 BC Solomon's Death .ok look at this one verse show they the Ethiopians history about the Hebrews to be a LIE,ok this happen in 621 BC Josiah Celebrates the Passover
2 Chronicles 35:3;And said unto the Levites that taught all Israel, which were holy unto the LORD, Put the holy ark in the house which Solomon the son of David king of Israel did build; it shall not be a burden upon your shoulders: serve now the LORD your God, and his people Israel
OK IF ONE ALSO LOOK it said," the Levites that taught all Israel" MEANING NO LOST TRIBES, I get to clear up two issues with one verse, 722BC suppose to be when 10 of the tribes got taken to leave it non but Judah, whom the Occult say was taken into Babylon,, ok back to Point Ethiopian aint haD NO ARK WE HAD IT 588bc WHEN Babylonians CAME TO OUR LAND AN THE HEBREW NATION WENT INTO AFRICA
Where are you from?

Level 8

Location hidden

#4286 Aug 24, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand your phrase too well man. The fact is that Ethiopians practice a very old form of Judaism that is fact and is supported by a WHITE Jewish website.
THEY went thru no biblical curses an if jews ok them then they belong to the jews, its only two jews sepharvaim an ashkenaz, Ethiopian jews came from the edomite jews of yemen they are.
Teman,Teman, or Teiman, the Hebrew for Yemen, homeland of the Temani or Teimani, the Yemenite Jews,Teman (Edom), an Edomite clan and an ancient biblical town of Arabia Petraea,Teman (Saudi Arabia),In the Book of Genesis, Teman is a son of Eliphaz, Esau's eldest son,The Amhara People and their connection with Jews of Yemen.Jews came from the Arabian Peninsula or Yemen centuries an settled in Ethiopia an that's yo edomite jews more then the sepharvaims

Level 8

Location hidden

#4287 Aug 24, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you from?
hell an back, hell is believing in European lies created by jews, to mislead stupid peoples on whom Hebrews is,plus Ethiopian brag they selfs an say they never been enslaved,ok Hebrews been enslaved an lost heritage an land, an ship to strange land as curses stated the Hebrews would go thru,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i am french and mixed and i love american man w... 3 min Tga 15
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 15 min Deplorable Jeff 7,988
Kayne Breakdown While Married To Kim K 15 min Tga 4
Santa is white 17 min ugly monkeys 5
year 2096................................... 19 min dcool 220
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 29 min SeanOsorioLee 159
What will Pres Chump give his followers for Xmas? 33 min Tga 24
Where is fabulous 45 min Marcus Washington 68
no blacks allowed in this thread 1 hr KIP 30
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr I Kill Lying Devils 50,578
More from around the web