Why do blacks claim to be the true Is...

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3477 Aug 6, 2014
to show where some of the jews that was roman didnt care see this sepharvaim would work for the romans ashkenaz jewish leaders of rome, that just had greek names but they was jews, Tiberius Julius Alexander,governor and general in the Roman Empire,Born into a wealthy Jewish family of Alexandria but abandoning or neglecting the Jewish religion, he rose to become procurator of Judea (c. 46 – 48) under Claudius. While Prefect of Egypt (66 – 69), he employed his legions against the Alexandrian Jews in a brutal response to ethnic violence, and was instrumental in the Emperor Vespasian's rise to power. In 70, he participated in the Siege of Jerusalem as Titus' second-in-command. SEE YOU PEOPLES DONT KNOW REALLY what went down in Palestine I been telling you fools NO Hebrews doing them time the Greeks show up gone be the END of Hebrew history, ok look look an this a sepharvaim jew working with the romans, his uncle, the philosopher Philo did to but his rule an family goes back to the Jewish king Lysimachus,Arsinoe was the daughter of Ptolemy and at the age of 15, married King Lysimachus, to whom she bore three sons, Ptolemy, Lysimachus and Philip.,As wife of King Lysimachus, she was queen of Thrace, Asia Minor and Macedonia,AN these jews was Macedonia,Jews an Alexander THE GREAT gone be a ashkenaz jew with a Macedonian name a non Hebrew name is all,LOOK LOOK AT THIS Alexander the Great. Alexander's favorite tutor was Lysimachus. This tutor devised a game in which Alexander impersonated the hero Achilles.SEE HISTORY is kelpt by the Book peoples the sepharvaims so they righting history where they just not saying the roman royalty was Jewish some ashkenaz some sepharvaims ,ok check this out Alexander II of Macedon, brother-in-law Ptolemy of Aloros,ok check this Ptolemy was descended from Amyntas brother of Menelaus, son of Alexander I.Alexander I of Macedon, OK THIS REAL DEEP check this while our peoples was coming back from Babylon look what dude did,Alexander I of Macedon was unfriendly to Persia, and had the envoys of Darius I killed when they arrived at his court ok the Athenian was in Egypt in the 400BC, see Hebrews wouldn't be there, ok ,"Alexander" "Lysimachus" an all gone be jews,when they took our land over they became jews,ok check this Lysimachus was one of Alexander’s bodyguards during the conquest of Asia, and, in the distribution of satrapies that followed Alexander’s death (323), Lysimachus emerge as a power of the first rank. Through this victory he added the greater part of Asia Minor to his European possessions SEE that's gone put the Radhanite jews on whom PHILO was head of,ok check this Lysimachus’ wife, Arsinoe II, daughter of Ptolemy I Soter, king of Egypt. so her kids would be jewish ok look look at this Arsinoe II, Lysimachus, the king of Thrace, who renamed Ephesus after her and gave her three cities on the Black Sea, as well as Cassandrea, a city in northern Greece. Now all these jews with non jewish names

Level 8

Location hidden

#3478 Aug 6, 2014

Claudius Ptolemy ok we knows the Ptolemy's have a strong Jewish background, that runs deep, all your Ptolemy's in Egypt gone be JEWISH,i have shown this ok check this out look look Claudius Ptolemy, influenced how we understand Biblical chronology he was a astronomer and mathematician upon whose works modern historians base much of their data concerning the Hebrew chronology from the time of the captivity and then the release of the Hebrews to about the rise of Alexander the Great, CAN YOU SEE THIS DO YOU KNOWS WHAT THAT MEAN ??????? He fixing the HISTORY , he wrote the REAL Hebrews out an fixed it where you think they jews, he rewrote what happen an FUSED it with JEWISH history Claudius Ptolemy, wrote the returns out of history an attached the sepharvaim history to Hebrew history, see that's why ya'll confused on whom was a Hebrew, SEE history telling you Claudius Ptolemy did that fixed that part of history, I KNOWS THIS IS TOO TOO MUCH for some of ya,The dates of Nebuchadnezzar’s and Cyrus’ reigns and exploits are assumed to be fixed by Ptolemy’s seven lunar eclipses[ dated from 747 BCE TO 330 BCE,see what he has done was shown that the Hebrews that was gone from them times THAT was our DESTRUCTION time of how long it took his peoples the CHALEANS an book peoples the sepharvaim to get us up out of there, off the land, from about 747 BC we started having trouble till about 332BC when the Greeks showed up he Claudius Ptolemy was suppose to be responsible for that,Some 600 lunar eclipses occurred worldwide from 747 to 330 BCE, over 300 of which could have been observed in Babylon, SEE THEM DEVILS been looking at our history thru Astronomy Some 600 lunar eclipses occurred worldwide from 747 to 330 BCE, over 300 of which could have been observed in Babylon, see them DEVIL the book peoples must see that they time is up, ok check this This exceedingly favorable analysis of the importance of Ptolemy’s cannon is held to this day among historians,ok check this they the jews an learned rabbi had a meeting ok check this what he did look look what he did, Ezra and Nehemiah, the Books of –generally throughout the article the position is taken that sources other than the Bible are to be taken as more credible than the word of God. For example in ‘b. Interruption in the building of the temple’ the author assumes “the Chronicler’s ignorance of the facts” concerning the time the building of the Temple was begun. He also noted a contrast between the age of the Levites who were inducted into the service of the Temple, age 20 in Ezra 3:8 and age 30 in Numbers 4:3. If, however, he had thought the word of God to be correct, he might have continued his search and found that David changed this law in 1Chronicles 23:24, 27-32; apparently because the duties of the Levites changed dramatically after the Tabernacle was fixed at Jerusalem and not carried about as it had been up to the time David made a permanent place for the Arc in Jerusalem. The author concludes this section with these words:“None of the information for the period from 538 to the beginning of the building of the temple in 520, SEE HE PLAY with the history of the returns that's why ya'll don't know when Hebrew history was cut off,
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#3479 Aug 6, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Claudius Ptolemy ok we knows the Ptolemy's have a strong Jewish background, that runs deep, all your Ptolemy's in Egypt gone be JEWISH,i have shown this ok check this out look look Claudius Ptolemy, influenced how we understand Biblical chronology he was a astronomer and mathematician upon whose works modern historians base much of their data concerning the Hebrew chronology from the time of the captivity and then the release of the Hebrews to about the rise of Alexander the Great, CAN YOU SEE THIS DO YOU KNOWS WHAT THAT MEAN ??????? He fixing the HISTORY , he wrote the REAL Hebrews out an fixed it where you think they jews, he rewrote what happen an FUSED it with JEWISH history Claudius Ptolemy, wrote the returns out of history an attached the sepharvaim history to Hebrew history, see that's why ya'll confused on whom was a Hebrew, SEE history telling you Claudius Ptolemy did that fixed that part of history, I KNOWS THIS IS TOO TOO MUCH for some of ya,The dates of Nebuchadnezzar’s and Cyrus’ reigns and exploits are assumed to be fixed by Ptolemy’s seven lunar eclipses[ dated from 747 BCE TO 330 BCE,see what he has done was shown that the Hebrews that was gone from them times THAT was our DESTRUCTION time of how long it took his peoples the CHALEANS an book peoples the sepharvaim to get us up out of there, off the land, from about 747 BC we started having trouble till about 332BC when the Greeks showed up he Claudius Ptolemy was suppose to be responsible for that,Some 600 lunar eclipses occurred worldwide from 747 to 330 BCE, over 300 of which could have been observed in Babylon, SEE THEM DEVILS been looking at our history thru Astronomy Some 600 lunar eclipses occurred worldwide from 747 to 330 BCE, over 300 of which could have been observed in Babylon, see them DEVIL the book peoples must see that they time is up, ok check this This exceedingly favorable analysis of the importance of Ptolemy’s cannon is held to this day among historians,ok check this they the jews an learned rabbi had a meeting ok check this what he did look look what he did, Ezra and Nehemiah, the Books of –generally throughout the article the position is taken that sources other than the Bible are to be taken as more credible than the word of God. For example in ‘b. Interruption in the building of the temple’ the author assumes “the Chronicler’s ignorance of the facts” concerning the time the building of the Temple was begun. He also noted a contrast between the age of the Levites who were inducted into the service of the Temple, age 20 in Ezra 3:8 and age 30 in Numbers 4:3. If, however, he had thought the word of God to be correct, he might have continued his search and found that David changed this law in 1Chronicles 23:24, 27-32; apparently because the duties of the Levites changed dramatically after the Tabernacle was fixed at Jerusalem and not carried about as it had been up to the time David made a permanent place for the Arc in Jerusalem. The author concludes this section with these words:“None of the information for the period from 538 to the beginning of the building of the temple in 520, SEE HE PLAY with the history of the returns that's why ya'll don't know when Hebrew history was cut off,
Can you please use paragraphs , It's really hard trying to read your writing. Simply put some
space in between your thoughts.

SPACE IT OUT

SPACE IT OUT

Level 8

Location hidden

#3480 Aug 6, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please use paragraphs , It's really hard trying to read your writing. Simply put some
space in between your thoughts.
SPACE IT OUT
SPACE IT OUT
like I have a hard time putting this together,it aint easy on me. it aint gone be easy on you, the power is , if you make it out. your ON, ROLLING, in info. oh well, I told you I made it to 5th grade, I went to school to eat, an have fun, lol,

Level 8

Location hidden

#3481 Aug 6, 2014
thing is I got the info, to take us to heritage, good stuff ya got to work fo,
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#3482 Aug 7, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>like I have a hard time putting this together,it aint easy on me. It aint gone be easy on you, the power is , if you make it out.

Your ON, ROLLING, in info. oh well, I told you I made it to 5th grade, I went to school to eat, an have fun, lol,
James Brown had a 5th grade education too. But, that didn't stop him from being one of the
greatest, most, influential music artists ever.

If you want to be great, if you want to be a truly influential poster here....start by merely taking the time to put space between more than on 5 or 6 sentences. It doesn't take a 5th grade education to do that. Dare to be great.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#3483 Aug 7, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Claudius Ptolemy ok we knows the Ptolemy's have a strong Jewish background, that runs deep, all your Ptolemy's in Egypt gone be JEWISH. i have shown this ok check this out look look Claudius Ptolemy, influenced how we understand Biblical chronology he was a astronomer and mathematician upon whose works modern historians base much of their data concerning the Hebrew chronology from the time of the captivity and then the release of the Hebrews to about the rise of Alexander the Great,

CAN YOU SEE THIS DO YOU KNOWS WHAT THAT MEAN ??????? He fixing the HISTORY , he wrote the REAL Hebrews out an fixed it where you think they jews, he rewrote what happen an FUSED it with JEWISH history

Claudius Ptolemy, wrote the returns out of history an attached the sepharvaim history to Hebrew history, see that's why ya'll confused on whom was a Hebrew, SEE history telling you Claudius Ptolemy did that fixed that part of history, I KNOWS THIS IS TOO TOO MUCH for some of ya.

The dates of Nebuchadnezzar’s and Cyrus’ reigns and exploits are assumed to be fixed by Ptolemy’s seven lunar eclipses[ dated from 747 BCE TO 330 BCE,see what he has done was shown that the Hebrews that was gone from them times THAT was our DESTRUCTION time of how long it took his peoples the CHALEANS an book peoples the sepharvaim to get us up out of there, off the land, from about 747 BC we started having trouble till about 332BC when the Greeks showed up he Claudius Ptolemy was suppose to be responsible for that,

Some 600 lunar eclipses occurred worldwide from 747 to 330 BCE, over 300 of which could have been observed in Babylon, SEE THEM DEVILS been looking at our history thru Astronomy Some 600 lunar eclipses occurred worldwide from 747 to 330 BCE, over 300 of which could have been observed in Babylon, see them DEVIL the book peoples must see that they time is up, ok check this

This exceedingly favorable analysis of the importance of Ptolemy’s cannon is held to this day among historians,ok check this they the jews an learned rabbi had a meeting ok check this what he did look look what he did, Ezra and Nehemiah, the Books of –generally throughout the article the position is taken that sources other than the Bible are to be taken as more credible than the word of God.

For example in ‘b. Interruption in the building of the temple’ the author assumes “the Chronicler’s ignorance of the facts” concerning the time the building of the Temple was begun. He also noted a contrast between the age of the Levites who were inducted into the service of the Temple, age 20 in Ezra 3:8 and age 30 in Numbers 4:3.

If, however, he had thought the word of God to be correct, he might have continued his search and found that David changed this law in 1Chronicles 23:24, 27-32; apparently because the duties of the Levites changed dramatically after the Tabernacle was fixed at Jerusalem and not carried about as it had been up to the time David made a permanent place for the Arc in Jerusalem.

The author concludes this section with these words:“None of the information for the period from 538 to the beginning of the building of the temple in 520, SEE HE PLAY with the history of the returns that's why ya'll don't know when Hebrew history was cut off,
spaced without changing the words

Level 8

Location hidden

#3484 Aug 7, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
spaced without changing the words
good job, now yo job is to go behind me an do yo thang,

Level 8

Location hidden

#3485 Aug 7, 2014
To show that our Father Abraham wasn't called a Hebrew till after leaving Africa, an its easy to see, Plus Hagar was a Sahara woman,see Abram departed from Haran,Genesis 12:4;So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.see his name still Abram, ok he goes into Canaan, see it wasw just Lot an Sarai an Abram in Haran an then ok check this,Harran was established as a merchant outpost due to its ideal location. trade route between the Mediterranean and the plains of the middle Tigris It lay directly on the road from Nisibis and Ninevah. The Tigris could be followed down to the delta to Babylon.“From there (Harran) two different royal highways lead to Persia: the one on the left through Adiabene and over the Tigris;the one on the right, through Assyria and across the Euphrates.” Harran had easy access to both the Assyrian and Babylonian roads,.ok Abram Lot Sarai, went there an there he got Souls, then they went into Canaan,Genesis 12:5;And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came.Genesis 12:6 ;And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.They didnt call Him a Hebrew till after leaving African in the land of Canaan he was still Abram,Genesis 12:10;And there was a famine in the land: and Abram went down into Egypt to sojourn there;for the famine was grievous in the land. He still called Abram, ok check this he went into Egypt,we knows what Happen our Mother Sarah being Brownskin would seem like a redbone to the Black dark blue Nubian on the throne of Egypt, ok Abram got on down an went into Sahara south of Egypt,Genesis 13:1;And Abram went up out of Egypt,he,and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the south.That was Cattle land ,Sheep, Gold Nubian Gold,Camels for crossing Deserts,an Sahara peoples lived in Tents,Genesis 13:2;And Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold.Genesis 13:5;And Lot also, which went with Abram,had flocks,and herds,and tents.ok Abram our Father went to Canaan lat went to sodom, ok the king of Elam came an rob everything an the kings with him, ok this one dude kin to this two Amorite Brother escaped an told Abram,an see he was only called Hebrew from leaving Africa,Genesis 14:13;And there came one that had escaped,and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol,and brother of Aner: Mamre and these were confederate with Abram.Because he was Fresh in the Land an the King of Elam had them under Yoke,Abram Freed them with the Sahara herdsman an others he had, he had to side with Amorite to legitimize his roll an stay in Canaan, yeah but look what was said to for them Amorites, whom call Abram hebrew after leaving Africa,ok look, ok im going to make a part 2 because its more to revile like Abram didnt want Eliezer the Syrian Damascus, dude whom he BOUGHT in Haran to be over his house so he got Hagar from the Sahara,they just called her a Egyptian,to have his first child,Genesis 16:16;And Abram was fourscore and six years old, when Hagar bare Ishmael to Abram.Then name CHANGE CAME ABOUT,an the COVENANT was made an he was told he would be the father of Many nations,Genesis17:4;As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee,and thou shalt be a father of many nations,Genesis 17:5;Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram,but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.SO THOSE gone be African Nations with Abraham's name Change to indicate his covenant would be among those peoples with Ham add to his name,as i showed Abraham wasn't called a HEBREW till after coming out of Africa,an us Israelites was called hebrews by the Canaanites

Level 8

Location hidden

#3486 Aug 7, 2014
A Jew is a person whose religion is Jew dah ism (Judaism). The word Jew is not found in the original texts of the Scriptures, but in many English Bibles the word is an incorrect rendering of the latin word Judaeus, the Greek word Ioudaios, and the Hebrew word Yehudi. Although not found in either the Hebrew or the Greek Scriptures, the word Jew is an English rendering most often incorrectly translated from Yahudah, that is, referring to one belonging to one of the tribes of Israel (Yisrael) called Yahudah (Judah), a Yahudite. The word Jews, the plural of the word Jew, is incorrectly translated most often from the word Yahudim (descendants of the tribe of Yahudah). The letter 'J' was not in general use until after the 17th century as used in many Bibles for the word 'Jew' to substitute for the correct word Yahudite, or Yahudim. In some English Bibles we have received the word Juda, also an error in translation because the word derives from the Greek Iudaios, which in the English would be Judaios. Judaios was none other then a Greek diety (see W.H. Roscher's lexicon of mythology). ok thats like the jews use the word Ashkenazim and Sephardim,ok lets look at them , the two chief groups who together make up some 98% of those who call themselves, Jews.You will not get much truth from Jewish sources on this unless you know what you are looking for. The two unbacked statements are, "Sefarad is the Hebrew word for Spain" and "Ashkenazim is the Hebrew word for Germany". Now think about this, if this were to be so, then it stands to reason that all Spaniards could call themselves, the Sephardim, thus giving all Spaniards, Jewish rights to Palestine; assuming Jews have rights to the land. It also means that the Germans can call themselves, the Ashkenazim and lay claim to Palestine if the Ashkenazim have any such rightful claims. Yet for some loopy reason the Jews who claim that the terms mean Spain or Germany feel the terms only befit Jews.The reason why the Jews do not readily share these terms, Sephardic and Ashkenazim with the not Jewish folks of Spain and Germany is because the terms simply do not really mean Spain and Germany at all! The terms are uniquely fixed to the Jews because they are ethnic pointer terms. The terms pre-date the very being of Spain and Germany and can in no way whatsoever be linked with these lands. It would be like a bunch of Saxons back in the time of William the Plunderer (Conqueror), calling themselves, "the Australians" (well and truly before Australia was discovered) if the same rules were used to give meaning to the words Sephardim and Ashkenazim. the name Sephardic goes back to Assyrian times. Clearly the word and the meaning of Sephard does not mean, Spain. The word means; to write, SCRIBE, to book-keep, to reckon and to cipher. Indeed our very word "cipher" comes from the name of Sephar. The scribes of the Sephar folk were therefore very careful to hide these details. They were non-Israelites who ended up living in a land, that in time, became known as Judea and in turn they claimed Judean burgess-ship (citizenship) on the grounds of being the new dwellers and owners of the land. thats was EMPTY,Jeremiah 44:2;Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Ye have seen all the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, and upon all the cities of Judah; and, behold, this day they are a desolation, and no man dwelleth therein,from 588BC till 538BC 50 years the Land was Empty , an the sepharvaims moved to to Jerusalem when Hebrews ran into Africa,ok check this that the Sephardic 'home-turf' predates any Israelite captives of the Assyrian captivities of around 700 BC, making it clear that the term Sephardaim does not mean banished Israelites, but rather it means as is logically so, "those dwellers of the two booktowns".,

Level 8

Location hidden

#3487 Aug 7, 2014
This how the Hyksos got beat down, check this, the Hyksos Kings,after getting chased out of Africa by the west African Sahara "shepherd-kings"ran eastward into southern Palestine,There the Hyksos power held out against the Egyptian forces for three years at the siege of Sharuhen, a very long siege indeed. Finally Sharuhen fell, and with that event the Hyksos power was not only broken, but vanishes completely from history.an a Hebrew nation came about that was with Egypt, see we Hebrews was "shepherd-kings" an we had Egyptian west African Sahara Egyptian peoples with us when we left Egypt, an when the Chaldean s came to Israel it was the West African Sahara kings that help us into Africa, as bible stated,ok check this, As mysteriously and as suddenly they come into history, so the Hyksos kings and armies disappear again.
THEY got up in EDOM mnt Seir was close by,Mount Seir is where they ran to see Mount Seir is specifically noted as the place that Esau made his home (Genesis 36:8; Joshua 24:4). It was named for Seir, the Horite, whose sons inhabited the land see the Hyksos was MADE UP OF THESE PEOPLES too,ok south-east of Canaan including the wilderness comprising the north-east portion of the Sinai Peninsula, is where the Hyksos ran to they been had a strong hold there, making them part of EDOM,whom mixed with all the East peoples, Hyksos influence spread from south to south east, southward and southeastward, where lies the Land of Seir and the regions of the ancient Kingdom of Edom. The home of the Hyksos Kings was not northward from Old Gaza or from Sharuhen, but is to be found south easterly in a land where the use of the Arabian horse in warfare was likely first developed..They took the horse an Bow to the Arabians, is the Hyksos was SCYTHIAN S,mixed with Amorite Breaks down to Magog Japheht peoples with the STRONG Cain Element, was in them, EASY to prove an show look look peoples,In this country of Seir there lived a people called "Horites" or "Horims." Esau's family, the Edomites, began to intermarry with them,OK check this, then i will tie this in with the Scythian HORSE an BOW into the Hyksos, All these peoples came from Mesopotamia, at one time look at this,Ancient peoples believed that mankind evolved in Armenia, built a high civilization, but was destroyed by a great flood, after which the remnants spread to all directions.The Ark The Prophet Noah sailed in started out from Africa, an settled in Mesopotamia,see Cain had been up in Nod which was a pre-flood city, then Water got them an they rebuild Babylon over it,an Ham kids ran it,an then the cursed Canaan Albino Amorite came around an took control of Babylon, ok check this,Recent scholarship has identified the Hyksos with the coalition of the powerful north Armenian State of Haiasa-Azzi and south Armenian indigenous Subarian inhabitants. The historic and the modern Armenians are the direct descendants of both 'Aryan' Haiasian (2000 BC) and 'Armenid' Subarian (4000 BC) peoples To this day, the Armenians call themselves Hai, their nation Haikazian and their land Haiastan or Haik. The Bible recognizes them as the people of Ai (Haiasa) or Ashkenoz (Azzi). YOU SEE ASHKENAZ name? see they was up in Hyksos, the name and the boundaries of Armenia change, but the Armenid racial characteristics come down to this day remarkably unchanged and genetically uniform. Armenian highlanders have been known through history as Hattian (2000 BC,), Hurrian (2000 B, C, Horites of the Bible) Mitannian (2000 BC), Nairian (1200 BC), Urartian (900 B.C, Biblical Ararat) and Armenian (600 BC, Biblical Minni) Around 1900 BC a group of these Armenian tribesman burst out of their homeland and carved out a powerful empire encompassing Syria, Palestine, and Egypt. Known to the Egyptians as Hiku-Khasu (i.e. Haikaz) and to the classical Greeks as Hyksos, Under the hawk-nosed Hyksos princes, the entire Semitic world came under the cultural and military dominance of the Armenids.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3488 Aug 7, 2014
The Hyksos or Hycsos "foreign rulers" were a people from West Asia who took over the eastern Nile Delta,coming out of the second intermediate period in control of Avaris,Avaris was destroyed by Ahmose I, the first Pharaoh of the Eighteenth dynasty. Artifacts excavated at a temple erected in the Hyksos period have produced goods from all over the Aegean world. The temple even has Minoan-like wall paintings that are similar to those found on Crete at the Palace of Knossos. A large mudbrick tomb has also been excavated to the west of the temple, where grave-goods, such as copper swords, have been found. Kamose, the last king of the Seventeenth Dynasty, besieged Avaris,The Canaanite Amorite Strong Hold,ok check this The Hyksos practiced horse burials, and their chief deity, their native storm god, became associated with the Egyptian storm and desert god, Seth.the Hyksos also included Hurrians, Hyksos. Khyan's name "has generally been interpreted as Amorite "Hayanu the amorites" , Hyksos “conquest”, some depict the Hyksos as “northern hordes ... sweeping through Canaan and Egypt in swift chariots”. Yet, others refer to a ‘creeping conquest’, that is, a gradual infiltration of migrating nomads or seminomads who either slowly took over control of the country piecemeal or by a swift coup d’etat put themselves at the head of the existing government.SEE the Purposely confused the Hyksos with the WEST AFRICAN "shepherd kings"of Egypt whom chased the Amorites out of Africa, it was the West African SAHARA "shepherd kings",whom they named to the Hyksos. the Fifteenth Dynasty rulers are called Hyksos. The Greek name "Hyksos" was coined by Manetho to identify the Fifteenth Dynasty of Asiatic rulers of northern Egypt. In Egyptian Hyksos means "ruler(s) of foreign countries", however, Josephus mistranslated Hyksos as "Shepherd Kings"The Hyksos had Canaanite names,They Spoke a Semitic Language,They was Albino Amorites,The Hyksos kingdom was centered in the eastern Nile Delta and Middle Egypt and was limited in size, never extending south into Upper Egypt, which was under the control of Theban-based rulers. FROM THE SAHARA that waged war on the Nubian s an Hyksos, ok check this The first pharaoh of the 18th dynasty, Ahmose I, finally expelled the Hyksos from their last holdout at in Gaza in Palestine, in Canaan, by the 16th year of his reign, Ok this also shows the Hebrews were NOT HYKSOS, because 20 to 26 Dynasty's was cool with the Hebrews an Help them Rid their Nation an lands of the same peoples under king David, an Solomon Married into THE WEST AFRICAN kings rulers over Egypt, al the Kings of the the Meshwesh Temehu covers all Africans bordering Egypt from the west; modern genetic, anthropological and linguistic evidence conclusively relates both the Egyptians and the Libyans peoples came from the Sahara and that that designates the whole of the peoples west of the Nile.ok check this,if the kings wasnt from the south then they was More then likely West African kings , check this,After the fall of Avaris, the fleeing Hyksos were pursued by the Egyptian army across northern Sinai and into southern Canaan. Here, in the Negev desert between Rafah and Gaza, the fortified town of Sharuhen where it was Burned to the Ground,
Jay Tibbs

United States

#3489 Aug 7, 2014
Abraham was considered an Asiatic by the Egyptians. He went into Northern Egypt during the Hyksos occupation. The Hyksos were Asiatics just like him. There capital was in Avaris not far from Palestine.
The Hyksos rulers of the fifteenth dynasty of Egypt were of non-Egyptian origin. Most archaeologists describe the Hyksos as a mix of Asiatic peoples, suggested by recorded names such as Khyan and Sakir-Har that resemble Asiatic names, and pottery finds that resemble pottery found in archaeological excavations in the area of modern Israel. The name Hyksos was used by the Egyptian historian Manetho (ca. 300 BC), who, according to the Jewish historian Flavius Josephus (1st century AD), translated the word as "king-shepherds" or "captive shepherds". Josephus himself identified the Hyksos with the Hebrews of the Bible. Hyksos was in fact probably an Egyptian term meaning "rulers of foreign lands" (heqa-khaset), and it almost certainly designated the foreign dynasts rather than a whole nation. The Hyksos kingdom was centered in the eastern Nile Delta and Middle Egypt and was limited in size, never extending south into Upper Egypt, which was under control by Theban-based rulers except for Thebes's port city of Elim at modern Quasir. Hyksos relations with the south seem to have been mainly of a commercial nature, although Theban princes appear to have recognized the Hyksos rulers and may possibly have provided them with tribute for a period. The Hyksos Fifteenth Dynasty rulers established their capital and seat of government at Memphis and their summer residence at Avaris.

The Hyksos entered Egypt during the global famine.(Genesis 41:57) Joseph served an Egyptian king as governor, reigning from Heliopolis when the Hyksos were living at Avaris during Egyptian king Senusret III's 1724-1685 B.C. reign.

Hyksos king/administrator Sheshi reigned 1702-1699 B.C. bringing his people into Egypt, exchanging horses for bread.(Genesis 47:13-17)

Hyksos king/administrator Yukubher (name=Yakov/Yakub/Jacob) reigns 1699-1690 B.C. when Jacob is still alive.

Hyksos king/administrator Khyan 1690-1660 B.C. reigning at Avaris has trade with the Minoans on the island of Crete and Babylon. Egyptian king Amenemhet III 1685-1640 B.C. has trade with the Cretan Minoans and Babylonian king Ammi-ditanni 1683-1647 B.C."

Clue... one of the Hyksos kings name was Jacob. See above.
Jay Tibbs

United States

#3490 Aug 7, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
This how the Hyksos got beat down, check this, the Hyksos Kings,after getting chased out of Africa by the west African Sahara "shepherd-kings"ran eastward into southern Palestine,There the Hyksos power held out against the Egyptian forces for three years at the siege of Sharuhen, a very long siege indeed. Finally Sharuhen fell, and with that event the Hyksos power was not only broken, but vanishes completely from history.an a Hebrew nation came about that was with Egypt, see we Hebrews was "shepherd-kings" an we had Egyptian west African Sahara Egyptian peoples with us when we left Egypt, an when the Chaldean s came to Israel it was the West African Sahara kings that help us into Africa, as bible stated,ok check this, As mysteriously and as suddenly they come into history, so the Hyksos kings and armies disappear again.
THEY got up in EDOM mnt Seir was close by,Mount Seir is where they ran to see Mount Seir is specifically noted as the place that Esau made his home (Genesis 36:8; Joshua 24:4). It was named for Seir, the Horite, whose sons inhabited the land see the Hyksos was MADE UP OF THESE PEOPLES too,ok south-east of Canaan including the wilderness comprising the north-east portion of the Sinai Peninsula,
The Hyksos were kin to the Hebrews. They welcomed the Hegrews inot Egypt. In fact some Hebrews was likley Hebrews. Josephus beleives the Hyskos becthat escaped became the Hebrews..the Shashu

Shasu were Semitic speaking pastoral cattle nomads who appeared in the Levant from the late Bronze Age to the Early Iron Age or Third Intermediate Period of Egypt. They were organized in clans under a tribal chieftain, and were described as brigands active from the Jezreel Valley to Ashkelon and the Sinai.
The name evolved from a transliteration of the Egyptian word š3sw, meaning "those who move on foot", into the term for Bedouin-type wanderers. The term first originated in a fifteenth-century list of peoples in Transjordan. It is used in a list of enemies inscribed on column bases at the temple of Soleb built by Amenhotep III. Copied later by either Seti I or Ramesses II at Amarah-West, the list mentions six groups of Shasu: the Shasu of S'rr, the Shasu of Rbn, the Shasu of Sm't, the Shasu of Wrbr, the Shasu of Yhw, and the Shasu of Pysps.

Regarding the Shasu of Yhw, Astour has observed that the "hieroglyphic rendering corresponds very precisely to the Hebrew tetragrammaton YHWH, or Yahweh, and antedates the hitherto oldest occurrence of that Divine Name – on the Moabite Stone – by over five hundred years. Donald B. Redford thinks it reasonable to conclude that the demonym 'Israel' recorded on the Merneptah Stele refers to a Shasu enclave, and that, since later Biblical tradition portrays Yahweh "coming forth from Se'ir" the Shasu, originally from Moab and northern Edom, went on to form one major element in the amalgam that was to constitute the "Israel" which later established the Kingdom of Israel. Rainey has a similar view in his analysis of the el-Amarna letters."

Another clue..

Level 8

Location hidden

#3491 Aug 7, 2014
Jay Tibbs wrote:
<quoted text> The Hyksos were kin to the Hebrews. They welcomed the Hegrews inot Egypt. In fact some Hebrews was likley Hebrews. Josephus beleives the Hyskos becthat escaped became the Hebrews..the Shashu
Shasu were Semitic speaking pastoral cattle nomads who appeared in the Levant from the late Bronze Age to the Early Iron Age or Third Intermediate Period of Egypt. They were organized in clans under a tribal chieftain, and were described as brigands active from the Jezreel Valley to Ashkelon and the Sinai.
The name evolved from a transliteration of the Egyptian word š3sw, meaning "those who move on foot", into the term for Bedouin-type wanderers. The term first originated in a fifteenth-century list of peoples in Transjordan. It is used in a list of enemies inscribed on column bases at the temple of Soleb built by Amenhotep III. Copied later by either Seti I or Ramesses II at Amarah-West, the list mentions six groups of Shasu: the Shasu of S'rr, the Shasu of Rbn, the Shasu of Sm't, the Shasu of Wrbr, the Shasu of Yhw, and the Shasu of Pysps.
Regarding the Shasu of Yhw, Astour has observed that the "hieroglyphic rendering corresponds very precisely to the Hebrew tetragrammaton YHWH, or Yahweh, and antedates the hitherto oldest occurrence of that Divine Name – on the Moabite Stone – by over five hundred years. Donald B. Redford thinks it reasonable to conclude that the demonym 'Israel' recorded on the Merneptah Stele refers to a Shasu enclave, and that, since later Biblical tradition portrays Yahweh "coming forth from Se'ir" the Shasu, originally from Moab and northern Edom, went on to form one major element in the amalgam that was to constitute the "Israel" which later established the Kingdom of Israel. Rainey has a similar view in his analysis of the el-Amarna letters."
Another clue..
no The Hyksos was amorites

Level 8

Location hidden

#3492 Aug 7, 2014
if yahseph was in Heliopolis he was in a African controlled region,
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#3493 Aug 7, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>no The Hyksos was amorites
The HYKSOS were CANAANITES!

Level 8

Location hidden

#3494 Aug 7, 2014

PART 2 check this Egyptians had to look like Hebrews or the Hebrew look like Egyptians,an to the Egyptians we was Hebrews meaning we was Sahara west Libyan peoples, whom mixed up with us any ways after leaving Egypt during exodus Exodus 12:38;And a mixed multitude went up also with them; and flocks, and herds, even very much cattle.GONE SHOW SAHARA PEOPLES with us we became one an the same, vevery much Cattle mean Sahara peoples because we knows from Egypt start they loved Cattle they had CATTLE gods an Occults dealing with cattle from its start, but here was a king that didnt like cattle,Genesis 46:34;That ye shall say, Thy servants' trade hath been about cattle from our youth even until now, both we, and also our fathers: that ye may dwell in the land of Goshen; for every shepherd is an abomination unto the Egyptians.
see, Sahara West peoples was big on cattle worship,
. look look our father Jacob Raised sheep just like a Sahara person we Herded sheep an cattle, ok check this Esau was NEVER CALLED A HEBREW ;because he didnt come out of Egypt with the Sahara peoples that left with the tribes,ok let me jump into this look look MIDIANTES called Ishmeelites,.Hager Sahara roots from Abraham,Genesis 37:28;Then there passed by Midianites merchantmen; and they drew and lifted up Joseph out of the pit, and sold Joseph to the Ishmeelites for twenty pieces of silver: and they brought Joseph into Egypt.OK Joseph suppose to be in Ishmeelites peoples hands now because Midianites sold him,ok fisrt the Midianites was called Ishmeelites Genesis 37:25;And they sat down to eat bread: and they lifted up their eyes and looked, and, behold, a company of Ishmeelites came from Gilead with their camels bearing spicery and balm and myrrh, going to carry it down to Egypt. see they was called Ishmeelites at first then its wrote that Midianite pulled Joseph out the pit,ok then its wrote the Midianites sold him to Egypt Genesis 37:36;And the Midianites sold him into Egypt unto Potiphar, an officer of Pharaoh's, and captain of the guard.ok it got it like this,Genesis 39:1;And Joseph was brought down to Egypt; and Potiphar, an officer of Pharaoh, captain of the guard, an Egyptian, bought him of the hands of the Ishmeelites, which had brought him down thither.SEE so they gone be Sahara peoples that moved to Sinai, from Hager roots whom was a Nile woman, an the Nile was first populated by Sahara peoples,OK OK let me get back to Hebrews being called Hebrews by Egyptians an Canaanites,which makes the Hebrews west peoples of the Nile with the Cattle worship,see the east African used the west African when they took power an like wise ok we was there in Egypt when the Nubian s had power, now we really same but we not ,Exodus 1:8;Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph, Nubian king size throne,Exodus 1:15;And the king of Egypt spake to the Hebrew midwives, of which the name of the one was Shiphrah, and the name of the other Puah:ok he tried to get them to kill our kind they wouldn't do it, then Pharaoh probably of Ethiopian origin lol wanted our numbers cut down, so they didnt have fear of us taking the place like here in this Nation,Ok lets go back when Jacob passed the Canaanites called us Hebrews, Egyptians,Genesis 50:11;And when the inhabitants of the land, the Canaanites, saw the mourning in the floor of Atad, they said, This is a grievous mourning to the Egyptians: wherefore the name of it was called Abelmizraim, which is beyond Jordan, we was Sahara peoples from West Sahara, look what we did before we lay Jacob our Father down Genesis 50;7;And Joseph went up to bury his father: and with him went up all the servants of Pharaoh, the elders of his house, and all the elders of the land of Egypt,Genesis 50:8;And all the house of Joseph, and his brethren, and his father's house: only their little ones, and their flocks, and their herds, they left in the land of Goshen.OK that verse show Sahara Cattle peoples on Throne,

Level 8

Location hidden

#3496 Aug 7, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The HYKSOS were CANAANITES!
Amorites. they they cut a trail thru edom hood. an got absorbed, lol them Africans with them sticks chasing them, hahahah, they cut a new trail thru mount seir, trying to get, them Africans mad, they was trying to open door for other Asians, the Babylon crew,, yeah my jewish buddy, yo tail real real smart hanging out with us,yeah, you jews needs, open us up a fount, in Africa, throw u some land,you jews still control Africa, lol,us Hebrews need land, open door, so we can get in, Babylon thru over, we fixing to see it fall, we needs land

Level 8

Location hidden

#3497 Aug 7, 2014
Jay Tibbs wrote:
Abraham was considered an Asiatic by the Egyptians. He went into Northern Egypt during the Hyksos occupation. The Hyksos were Asiatics just like him. There capital was in Avaris not far from Palestine.
The Hyksos rulers of the fifteenth dynasty of Egypt were of non-Egyptian origin. Most archaeologists describe the Hyksos as a mix of Asiatic peoples, suggested by recorded names such as Khyan and Sakir-Har that resemble Asiatic names, and pottery finds that resemble pottery found in archaeological excavations in the area of modern Israel. The name Hyksos was used by the Egyptian historian Manetho (ca. 300 BC), who, according to the Jewish historian Flavius Josephus (1st century AD), translated the word as "king-shepherds" or "captive shepherds". Josephus himself identified the Hyksos with the Hebrews of the Bible. Hyksos was in fact probably an Egyptian term meaning "rulers of foreign lands" (heqa-khaset), and it almost certainly designated the foreign dynasts rather than a whole nation. The Hyksos kingdom was centered in the eastern Nile Delta and Middle Egypt and was limited in size, never extending south into Upper Egypt, which was under control by Theban-based rulers except for Thebes's port city of Elim at modern Quasir. Hyksos relations with the south seem to have been mainly of a commercial nature, although Theban princes appear to have recognized the Hyksos rulers and may possibly have provided them with tribute for a period. The Hyksos Fifteenth Dynasty rulers established their capital and seat of government at Memphis and their summer residence at Avaris.
The Hyksos entered Egypt during the global famine.(Genesis 41:57) Joseph served an Egyptian king as governor, reigning from Heliopolis when the Hyksos were living at Avaris during Egyptian king Senusret III's 1724-1685 B.C. reign.
Hyksos king/administrator Sheshi reigned 1702-1699 B.C. bringing his people into Egypt, exchanging horses for bread.(Genesis 47:13-17)
Hyksos king/administrator Yukubher (name=Yakov/Yakub/Jacob) reigns 1699-1690 B.C. when Jacob is still alive.
Hyksos king/administrator Khyan 1690-1660 B.C. reigning at Avaris has trade with the Minoans on the island of Crete and Babylon. Egyptian king Amenemhet III 1685-1640 B.C. has trade with the Cretan Minoans and Babylonian king Ammi-ditanni 1683-1647 B.C."
Clue... one of the Hyksos kings name was Jacob. See above.
ok here is a Piece Gold;This Good Solid facts, devil cant jump from our Forefather Abraham went to the SAHARA, after leaving Egypt, an then went to Canaan,Look anything got to do with Nile gone Mean Sahara peoples upper or Lower,on Both side,2081 BC CREATOR Covenant with Abram,Genesis 15:18;In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:Hagar was from Sahara Lower Egypt ok check this,First Intermediate Period of Egypt. 2181-2055 BC,or Father Abraham got a name Change then,East Africans had upper Egypt an west Africans had lower Egypt it was a fight over ruler ship,an when Abraham came into Egypt the east African Sahara peoples rules, Sarai our Mother would have been noticed for her Brown Cream skin tone instead of being Jet Black Blue like the Nubian peoples of upper Egypt,Genesis 12:14;,And when Abram was come into Egypt, the Egyptians saw the woman that she was very beautiful.she had Cream brown skin tone,she would have looked like a red bone to them dark Nubian,from south,they would have taken her as they did lol,ok our Father Abraham goes south into the Sahara,Genesis 13:1;And Abram went up out of Egypt, he and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the south, OK CHECK THIS,Genesis 13:2;And Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold.SEE he went to Sahara an got Cattle an gold. that only came from Sahara,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Patriot 1,480,906
Yes! Victorian Dresses "DID" COPY natural curva... 10 min Ben Quick 40
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 20 min dcool 431
The untold history of white slavery 22 min dcool 324
Apple pie 37 min bluestreak returns 26
King Tut's DNA Results (May '14) 39 min dcool 680
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 41 min dcool 1,805
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 3 hr Emperor_Jagi 74
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 6 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 71
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 7 hr American Independent 226
More from around the web