African AE

Durban, South Africa

#3080 Aug 1, 2014
Servant of YAH wrote:
<quoted text>Plus who said that the Messiah siad he is god you smokin he never said that he was THE MOST HIGH YAH.In fact he straight up said he who sent him is greater than him.That is just in your head but naw that is christian doctrine that evil trinity stuff we don't believe that.
It is the father and creator YAHWEH and his only begotten son Yahshua that is it.Your mind gone you old school wake up my bro as all these doctrines got you dissing Our Messiah and jumping through loops to prove a lie just like those anti Messianic jews believe matter fact they was also the ones who translated and rewrote the OT as well and took out the true names of GOD YHWH{The tetragrammaton} and the Messiah Yahshua so are you saying because they also wrote that and translated it that that is false because remember the scrolls was left in jerusalem when they invaded us{gentiles who did not know Ancient hebrew which is different from the modern day hebrew}.It was them who translated it from Hebrew to Greek,to latin,Aramaic,English so what you saying your confusing yourself. As our ancestors was already scattered so they could have added anything even to the OT.What you claim is a slippery slope cannot have it 1 way or the other Ben Yisrael.
Dumbo the original NEW TESTAMENT WAS WRITTEN IN GREEK BY JEWS LIKE ST PAUL who was an ANATOLIAN JEW FROM TARSUS!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#3081 Aug 1, 2014
Servant of YAH wrote:
<quoted text>Do not put words into my post you know I would never talk down on Yahshua who saved israel from our sins and the world.Stop using that language what is wrong with you bruh.We not supposed to still be acting crazy once we start to wake up.You taking two steps forward only to take three steps back.Again who is jesus lol we do not call out to no jesus.
I will answer it Who is jesus?That white depiction of Cesare Borgia false image of Yahshua and to call him christ would also be a lie.
Christ would mean a cross which is false the Romans placed him on a straight up stake a pole.Do some more research he was impaled hands bound over the head and nailed feet one over the other on a straight up and down pole not a cross.
The cross is a graven image truthfully look it up but enough.
ANCIENT JEWS OF THE MIDDLE EAST painted their people as WHITE:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dura-Europos_synagogue
www.youtube.com/watch...
The ancient Jews knew EXACTLY what race their people were!
Holohaux

Brentwood, NY

#3082 Aug 1, 2014
Carly HI YAH wrote:
Sorry for the typos but was in a rush. Just because Messianics make up the majority that by no means mean that they are right. The majority of our people went chasing after false gods and we all clearly know that they were wrong. Read the front of the book and stop trying to bend it to fit a pagan god JC. JC also referred to himself as the morning star and Isaiah called the morning star Luci-fer. If you want to follow your god of JC/luci-fer
then do so but do not waste your time trying to convert me to following that path. Praise YAH and YAH only.
And just because the vast majority of our Ancestors went whoring after other gods doesn't correlate that those of us who believe that JC is the Christ is wrong: one doesn't lead to the other. Trying to convert you? I can't convert a single soul for it is God that draws and not me! Funny how all of those non messianics so inadequately explain the OT testament prophecies explaining JC. I would love you all (non-messianics ) to disprove ALL the OT scriptures post mentioned demonstrating that JC is the messiah, and especially the prophecy of Daniel 9. So, please contibute your thoughts with references without base opinions! Let's reason one with another.
Servant of YAH

Coshocton, OH

#3084 Aug 1, 2014
Reasoning will not happen from anti messianics because both the OT and NT go against what they say.
That is why it is so funny that they hold the OT so high forgetting that our enemies rewrote both OT and NT along with translating them that is why our people believe that anti messiah mess.
They succeeded in being deceptive they must have forgotten it was lucifer himself who is the father of lies and that common sense would tell you that they have something to hide still by calling us the bywords and proverbs along with turning everybody white in history.They know that one lie disproven opens up more truths and disproves more lies.
They are not dumb and newsflash satan is not either he himself knows scripture and the messiah and has to ask permission to harm us read Job.
Bottom line allow people to believe what they want do not try to push them into believing.If they don't it is not their time yet as YAHWEH has plans for us all.We shall see what is what.
lucifer WAS key word WAS the bright morning star when he was a cherub under YAH until his pride turned him into satan.
Now Yahshua is the bright morning star who satan is jealous of he is jealous of both YAHWEH and Yahshua.Remember he thought he could be better than YAHWEH lol when he is a creation of YAHWEH.Yahshua never said he was YAH ever.
Yahshua never wanted to be worshiped he said to be Selfless,he said that we should serve because he even did and he never ever ever said to bow down to him but to the father I mean he even washed Pauls feet when paul asked him why he said because we all must do all that is in scripture so he was being an example he did not say you must just do what is in the NT because it is my time, what,HE qouted straight from Moses and the laws received on Mt.Sinai a number of times so was Moses wrong too is the OT wrong too see you cannot have it just this way or the other .He came but only to do the father YAHWEH'S will period just to clear it up but again not trying to convert anyone it's on you what you believe or not just don't try to convince me the Messiah is not who he said he is does not add up to me.So he is the opposite of a satan satan wants to be served and worshiped.He is about himself alone not others and he would never sacrifice himself for anyone or anything it's crazy for real.
Carly HI YAH

Colorado Springs, CO

#3085 Aug 1, 2014
Servant of YAH

So if he came to do the father YAHs will, do you follow the dietary laws, commandments, and statutes? The Trinity is Christianity, so are you saying that you don't believe in the Trinity? So are you claiming not to worship JC? I'm just trying to understand your point and what exactly Messianics believe in. JC and luci-fer were both referred to as the morning star. So do you believe that JC came to start his own religion and following?
Carly HI YAH

Colorado Springs, CO

#3086 Aug 1, 2014
OF course the OT is not wrong and according to YAH we should still be following his laws, etc. Of course the NT would quote the OT, afterall the NT is supposed to "finish" what the OT started according to most Messianic/Christians.
Matu

Santa Clara, CA

#3087 Aug 1, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they are one of the original phenotypes of black people. They are thought to be Elam, from the Syrian empire. There hair textures also varies as well. They were one of the first OOA people, not to be confused with the original migration, or the ones who spread to Europe. As for the Nephilim, they would have most likely have been lighter skinned beings. Humans are from the earth, your substance would represent that, if it does not, than you are of the others.
Thank you, I've read the the Kushites from Asia (Dravidians) are the original Elamites. So then is it then safe to say that the modern Persians are a mulatto people of Persia-Medes?
And as the far as the Nephilim thing goes, that's just over the top stuff for me lol. I'll definitely look closer into it, esp once I get into the apocryphal books (Enoch).

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#3088 Aug 1, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Red skin,white skin THE SAME THING!
So, you agree Esua was white? Or you are claiming all in the scriptures are white, I bet the latter, lol. No red skin is not necessarily white skin. Pink, pale, beige. That's white. Red, from sun burn anyone with medium brown to light skin can have. Naturally reddish tone skin, can be very dark, like SOME Native Americans, and many Asians. There are two types of melanin used in the human body. One produces a dark melanin, the other a lighter melanin, usually used in green eyes, red hair etc. So, you don't have to be white, when you are reddish. DNA, swats you Euronazi!! Lol

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#3089 Aug 1, 2014
Matu wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, I've read the the Kushites from Asia (Dravidians) are the original Elamites. So then is it then safe to say that the modern Persians are a mulatto people of Persia-Medes?
And as the far as the Nephilim thing goes, that's just over the top stuff for me lol. I'll definitely look closer into it, esp once I get into the apocryphal books (Enoch).
ALL, of Asia, Middle East, and Europe are a mixed pot. Africa has more diversity, but yet the least mixed. This is the truth of Babylon. The issue with the Hebrews mixing from the beginning, with the Caananite people, caused moat of their problems. Elam, was actually one of the least mixed people, and maintained many of the old ancient laws. Thier mission was to united all nations under one god, a task that they accomplished for a brief period.

The Hebrew people began their mixing with others rather early. The Hittite people, was one of the first, in the land of Ur. Which latter branches out to create other nations.
Babylon, Assyrian, Persians, etc. They usually mixed, than kinda create their own worst enemies. They were a stubborn people indeed.

As for the Nephilim, book of Enoch.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#3090 Aug 1, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Im not angry. You just a HOMOSEXUAL with a HUGE B**TTHOLE!
like the rabbi who passed genital herpes to an infant during a pedophille baby ick sucking cereomony disguised as a circumscion last week. uuugh! u disgust me
Matu

Santa Clara, CA

#3091 Aug 1, 2014
Hebrew Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Your completely wrong and obviously you dont understand the scriptures.
If you read I Kings 11:1, 2 it clearly says Solomon married STRANGE WOMEN meaning women of other racial identities. Solomon building worship houses for the Gods of those women of other nations was only one of the things Solomon sinned by. Read Nehemiah 13:25, 26 where it says Solomon sinned for strictly marrying women from other nations.
Your wrong again. Nehemiah 13:23-27 says nothing about the STRANGE WOMEN being unbelievers but simply goes against the fact that Jews had married wives of other nations.
Abrahams so called Hamitic wives were BOND WOMEN (Servants). Read Genesis 25:5, 6 where it says Abraham gave all of his belongings to Jacob and only gave gifts to Keturahs children and sent them away from Isaac. Read Genesis 21:10-14, Hagar the bondwoman and Ishmael the bondwomans child both got sent away. Abrahams true WIFE was Sarah the HEBREW but Hagar and Keturah were CONCUBINES (women reserved for sexual purposes). Which is why their children were treated different from Isaac.
Read Genesis 24:1-4, Abraham did not want Isaac to marry any of the Canaanite women but sent his servent to get a woman of the Hebrew lineage.
Read Genesis 28:1, 2. Jacob was forbidden to marry the Canaanite women but was told to go to Padan Aram to get a woman of the Hebrew lineage.
Numbers 12:1, Moses felt the heat from his family for marrying an Ethiopian. God only allowed Moses to marry the Ethiopian woman because Moses was his servant.
Tamars race is not mentioned in the Bible.
Read Joshua Chapters 2-6, Rahabs race is never mentioned and they only spared her life for doing a good deed so whats your point.
Bathsheba was not a Cushite and the bible never mentions her race. Dude, your the only one here looking like you have a low IQ.
Jethro was the priest of Midian. That doesnt mean he was a priest of GOD. Show me a scripture that says Jethro was the priest of GOD.
Was Ruth really a Moabite:
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Deuteronomy 7:3
"Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son."
Oh geez, I thought I posted my reply to this (silly) post. I just don't have to time to redo my toe-to-toe response, it was rather lengthy, but I will post a passage in Ezekiel that was a consistent theme from the Exodus and throughout the Bible.

" So shall ye divide this land unto you according to the tribes of Israel. 22And it shall come to pass, that ye shall divide it by lot for an inheritance unto you, and to the strangers that sojourn among you, which shall beget children among you: and they shall be unto you as born in the country among the children of Israel; they shall have inheritance with you among the tribes of Israel. 23And it shall come to pass, that in what tribe the stranger sojourneth, there shall ye give him his inheritance, saith the Lord GOD" (Ezekiel 47:21-23)

Does this sound like a God who is racist and against intermarriage - like you? Yeah, I think not. You DO know that the Hebrews were an amalgamation of Hamites and Shemites? Yeah. Get understand (SMH).
Matu

Santa Clara, CA

#3092 Aug 1, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL, of Asia, Middle East, and Europe are a mixed pot. Africa has more diversity, but yet the least mixed. This is the truth of Babylon. The issue with the Hebrews mixing from the beginning, with the Caananite people, caused moat of their problems. Elam, was actually one of the least mixed people, and maintained many of the old ancient laws. Thier mission was to united all nations under one god, a task that they accomplished for a brief period.
The Hebrew people began their mixing with others rather early. The Hittite people, was one of the first, in the land of Ur. Which latter branches out to create other nations.
Babylon, Assyrian, Persians, etc. They usually mixed, than kinda create their own worst enemies. They were a stubborn people indeed.
So how do we get the gradation in Indians today if the Dravidians were the original Elamites? And Persians? And Arabs/Moors/Berbers/Bedouins? They were all Black originally right? So which nations mixed with these groups to get the variation we have in these groups today?
Meekhael

Israel

#3093 Aug 2, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Hebrews,Israelites,Jews were never black! African Americans HAVE NO Middle Eastern DNA and are West African in origin!
You should study before making such obviously stupid statements. You hatred and jealousy will never change the reality that Israelites are and have always been black. Can you imagine a nation of pale, pink people living alongside black Egyptians for 400 years? LOL, that's the funniest foolishness I've ever heard.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3094 Aug 2, 2014
Matu wrote:
<quoted text>
THESE ARE MODERN PERSIANS and THE ANCESTORS OF EUROPEANS! Do they look like mulattoes??????????
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian-peoples
MORE ANCESTORS OF EUROPEANS originating in MESOPOTAMIA and mentioned in ANCIENT SUMERIAN TEXTS:
www.youtube.com/watch...
ASIANS like Dravidians ARE NOT RELATED TO AFRICANS AT ALL, so they ARE NOT Kushites! The Elamites WERE NOT DRAVIDIANS!
King Darius the 1st has paintings of light skin INDIANS in his palace. King Darius 1 lived long after the Elamites:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darius_l
ELAM:
en.wikipediao.rg/wiki/Elam
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3095 Aug 2, 2014
EUROPEANS ANCESTORS:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_peoples
Another reason ancient Mesopotamia WAS NEVER BLACK! Europeans ORIGINATED from the Indo-Europeans(ARYAN) in ancient MESOPOTAMIA
ELAM:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elam
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3096 Aug 2, 2014
Meekhael wrote:
<quoted text>You should study before making such obviously stupid statements. You hatred and jealousy will never change the reality that Israelites are and have always been black. Can you imagine a nation of pale, pink people living alongside black Egyptians for 400 years? LOL, that's the funniest foolishness I've ever heard.
BIMBO BRAINLESS nutcase, you might NOT look at DNA, BUT THE WORLD DOES!
African Americans HAVE NO MIDDLE EASTERN DNA and are NOT originally from the Middle East but WEST AFRICA!

Low IQ uneducated IDIOT< EUROPEANS ORIGINATED FROM THE MIDDLE EAST!
ANCESTORS OF EUROPEANS who have lived for thousands of years in MESOPOTAMIA and ARE mention in ancient Sumerian Tablets:
www.youtube.com/watch...

ANCIENT UR OF THE CHALDEANS PAINT THEMSELVES W H I T E:
www.penn.mu seim/sites/iraq/?page_id=48
Ur of the Chaldeans was the homeland of Abraham!

INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people WERE WHITE CAUCASIAN AND STILL ARE:
Descendants of the Israelites carrying Israelite DNA:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_...

Do idiot Afronazis look like INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE OR JEWS????
OH F__K NO!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3097 Aug 2, 2014
Meekhael wrote:
<quoted text>You should study before making such obviously stupid statements. You hatred and jealousy will never change the reality that Israelites are and have always been black. Can you imagine a nation of pale, pink people living alongside black Egyptians for 400 years? LOL, that's the funniest foolishness I've ever heard.
DUMB LOW IQ IMBECILE< there were NEVER EVER any Israelites EVER in ancient Egypt! They are NOT mentioned at all by Ancient Egyptians, not a inscription or wall painting!

Archaeologists nowadays believe the EXODUS never happened! THERE IS ABSOLUTELY
NO PROOF IT HAPPENED!

A LOT OF ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE PINK INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICANS:
White Egyptians of the 5th Dynasty:
www.atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2014/03/fac...
WHITE MAN BUILDS SPHINX:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
WHITE INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICANS:
www.youtube.com/watch...

Whats that about the sun and white skin idiot????LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3098 Aug 2, 2014
Matu wrote:
<quoted text>
So how do we get the gradation in Indians today if the Dravidians were the original Elamites? And Persians? And Arabs/Moors/Berbers/Bedouins? They were all Black originally right? So which nations mixed with these groups to get the variation we have in these groups today?
None of the were black! The ancient Middle East was WHITE 10 000 years ago! Europeans ORIGINATED from the MIDDLE EAST:
THE KURDS go back to ancient Sumeria and are mentioned on Sumerian Tablets and ARE THE ANCESTORS OF EUROPEANS:
www.youtube.com/watch...

Arabs carry DNA ORIGINATING FROM ANATOLIA! MOORS carry DNA originating thousands of years ago from the Middle East! They are NOT even related to black Africans!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3099 Aug 2, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
The ancient Middle East WAS WHITE CAUCASIAN AND STILL IS!
Elamites were from Mesopotamia and were as white as all other ancient Mesopotamians! After all they are the ANCESTORS of EUROPEANS!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3100 Aug 2, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you agree Esua was white? Or you are claiming all in the scriptures are white, I bet the latter, lol. No red skin is not necessarily white skin. Pink, pale, beige. That's white. Red, from sun burn anyone with medium brown to light skin can have. Naturally reddish tone skin, can be very dark, like SOME Native Americans, and many Asians. There are two types of melanin used in the human body. One produces a dark melanin, the other a lighter melanin, usually used in green eyes, red hair etc. So, you don't have to be white, when you are reddish. DNA, swats you Euronazi!! Lol
The WHOLE OF THE ANCIENT MIDDLE EAST WAS WHITE!
These are the ANCESTORS of EUROPEANS going back thousands of years to ancient MESOPOTAMIA where they are MENTIONED IN SUMERIAN TABLETS:
www.youtube.com/watch...

ANCIENT CHALDEANS (Abrahams people) PAINT THEMSELVES AS WHITE:
www.penn.museum/sites/iraq/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,109,177
Latino Male Says AA Men Only Wimps in the World... 4 min Soul Hunter 1,807
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 10 min Travjuan Hunter 120,719
Black men; Please stop hitting on us white girls! (May '13) 11 min T-BOS 972
BLACK WOMEN - do you think you could handle Jon... 14 min Rock 2
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 23 min Yagurl C 98
Orange is the new black: Samaira Wiley and Lau... 24 min GrapeApe 3
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 27 min Rock 503
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 1 hr smfh 187
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr dreamhunk 24,451
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 2 hr OnlyPatchWork 554
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search