African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3106 Aug 2, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Truthfully Dravidians being the original Elamites is a theory, but a feasible one. The Dravidians claim many things indeed. But it would be an interesting tale, if true. That would mean a Kushite kingdom, that stretched from India through the Middle East all the way to North Africa. The Persian empire was made up of mostly Semetic type groups, so if the Dravidians were Elam, that would indeed be interesting wouldn't it? The Persians were mixed with Semetic, Hametics, etc. Later, the main group were of Turkey lineage, which lightened many of the groups that you mentioned above, including the Berber areas. Berbers are an enthic grouping, not a race.
Yes, They started out Black. But the land indeed was filled with lighter skinned people from early. With Indians themselves, they are primarily from Two ancient people. The oldest being the darkest group. A study was done in India with DNA to prove this. The color caste system was adopted very early there.
Caanan, is where the confusion sets in. And the many tribes that mixed with the original dark skin people of Caanan. Hebrews and Hittites, makes Assyrians. Hebrew mixed with the Caananites making their own enemies down the line, even Arabs, who were dark skinned" The tents of Kedar were Black". Arabs came from Ismael, who mother was an Egyptian. He was also blessed by the Lord. Ismael's mother was saved from death, and promised a great Nation.
The Middle East was NEVER black! The earliest people in the Middle East were NEANDERTHALS looking EXACTLY like Modern Europeans/Middle Eastern
people!
Later Africans LOOKING NOTHING like modern Africans, interbred with NEANDERTALS CREATING CROMAGNON who looked EXACTLY like a swarthy ITALIAN!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hofmeyr_skull
FIRST MODERN INHABITANTS OF THE MIDDLE EAST/EUROPE/NORTH AFRICA WAS>
CROMAGNON:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cro-Magnon_man_-_s...
And Europeans Middle Eastern people still LOOK EXACTLY the same as their ancient ancestors CROMAGNON and the NEANDERTHAL and absolutely NOTHING like Black Africans WHO THEY ARE NOT related to!
INDIGENOUS ARABS of Arabia carry majority DNA, HAPLOGROUP J FROM ANATOLIA!
ANCIENT ARABS PAINT THEMSELVES AND MOHAMMAD AS WHITE:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depictions_of_Muhammad
ELAMITES WERE INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE NOT INDIANS! They originated in IRAN and were WHITE CAUCASIANS like the KURDS and other ANCIENT IRANIANS who are the ANCESTORS of Europeans:
en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Iranian_History/The_Ela...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3107 Aug 2, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said save your pictures. I'm not gonna waste my time showing you pictures, because you ignore them. You are illogical, don't expect people to agree with such folly as immediately turning white soon after OOA. what nonsense. SMH
You thinking of Barros LOL Africans were F--ked by NEANDERTHALS and 9 months later out popped a hairy light skin neanderthal! Fact is Middle Eastern people/Europeans still look like the NEANDERTHAL and CROMAGNON and NOTHING like black Africans!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3108 Aug 2, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
no you're kidding.....did this really happen?
Its only amongst Hasidic Jews!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3109 Aug 2, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they were not all white. Are all Asians white? Are all OOA white? So how was all Middle Easterners White, when you have so many people who migrated OOA, and still are not White?!!!
Save your pictures, they mean nothing. You don't except any pictures shown to you....
Example of using the Canaanites as evidence of an all white Sumer! lol. Sumer were Hittites, and Hebrews.
Hittites WERE ANATOLIANS not SUMER! And yes they were all white! Europeans originated from Mesopotamia! Do they look black??????
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3110 Aug 2, 2014
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#3111 Aug 2, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
like the rabbi who passed genital herpes to an infant during a pedophille baby ick sucking cereomony disguised as a circumscion last week. uuugh! u disgust me
Isn't this against the law! This pedophile should be locked up
Ugh

Houston, TX

#3112 Aug 2, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Hittites WERE ANATOLIANS not SUMER! And yes they were all white! Europeans originated from Mesopotamia! Do they look black??????
Like Osidian said, you're illogical. You only consider your source but when we show you more credible sources with paintings and drawings you discredit it in favor of yours. How dumb is that??

And another dumb thing you do. You look at modern-day demographic and think it was same 5,000 years okay. What kind of serious student of History believe some some cartoon-story like that.

Do you actually think think modern-day people in their adopted countries were the same "original" People of 5,000 years ago? If that's the case, how come Ham's sons are still White ------ you said on here that Ham's sons were Whites. So, why aren't they White today???

You said Mesopotamia was all White then, how come they aren't White today?? How come American is all Native Indians today??

You make up so much b.s. and confusion that it fits the very White Man and how he do revisionist history and plant themselves in Black Civilization that have strong evidence of their presence and identity during Antiquity.

Yet, you discredit all the hard concrete evidence and show a "few" drawings of White People. And even if it was true, how come their drawinge, paintings and artifacts are so "few" in numbers compared to Blacks'???

Doesn't sound like a populous people during that time to have so few drawing and paintings. And even in Ancient Egypt, see thing. There were NO WHITE PEOPLE, whether citizens or Pharaohs, ever residing or ruling in Egypt during Abraham and Moses' time. The white paintings we do so are modern-day tampering and falsifying of original artworks.

Like I said, White Man going around planting themselves in Black Civilization when there is no historical-narratives supporting such a reality. None. Whites wasn't even Caucasians. They were still Albinos.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#3113 Aug 2, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this against the law! This pedophile should be locked up
its ""tradition" look up the article if u wanna puke. and AE defends this practice on the other hebrew thread
Holohaux

Brentwood, NY

#3114 Aug 2, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
like the rabbi who passed genital herpes to an infant during a pedophille baby ick sucking cereomony disguised as a circumscion last week. uuugh! u disgust me
I can never ever ever imagine that God telling Abraham to circumcise babies, boys and men in that manner. I can never ever ever see a true israelite do that disgusting procedure during circumcision. Just another LAYER OF PROOF that those Jews are NOT the Israelites but are IMPOSTERS and are the synagogue of satan. What a perversion! DISGUSTING!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#3115 Aug 2, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Middle East was NEVER black! The earliest people in the Middle East were NEANDERTHALS looking EXACTLY like Modern Europeans/Middle Eastern
people!
Later Africans LOOKING NOTHING like modern Africans, interbred with NEANDERTALS CREATING CROMAGNON who looked EXACTLY like a swarthy ITALIAN!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hofmeyr_skull
FIRST MODERN INHABITANTS OF THE MIDDLE EAST/EUROPE/NORTH AFRICA WAS>
CROMAGNON:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cro-Magnon_man_-_s...
And Europeans Middle Eastern people still LOOK EXACTLY the same as their ancient ancestors CROMAGNON and the NEANDERTHAL and absolutely NOTHING like Black Africans WHO THEY ARE NOT related to!
INDIGENOUS ARABS of Arabia carry majority DNA, HAPLOGROUP J FROM ANATOLIA!
ANCIENT ARABS PAINT THEMSELVES AND MOHAMMAD AS WHITE:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depictions_of_Muhammad
ELAMITES WERE INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE NOT INDIANS! They originated in IRAN and were WHITE CAUCASIANS like the KURDS and other ANCIENT IRANIANS who are the ANCESTORS of Europeans:
en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Iranian_History/The_Ela...
Africans, looking nothing like Africans???! That's where I stopped reading. Are you kidding??? There are Black people that made it all the way to Europe,Asia, and Islands all over the world before a phenotypic change happened. And proof of this, are people like the Dravidians, Aborigines, and countless others, so you are dead in the water with immediate change here partner.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#3116 Aug 2, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Truthfully Dravidians being the original Elamites is a theory, but a feasible one. The Dravidians claim many things indeed. But it would be an interesting tale, if true. That would mean a Kushite kingdom, that stretched from India through the Middle East all the way to North Africa. The Persian empire was made up of mostly Semetic type groups, so if the Dravidians were Elam, that would indeed be interesting wouldn't it? The Persians were mixed with Semetic, Hametics, etc. Later, the main group were of Turkey lineage, which lightened many of the groups that you mentioned above, including the Berber areas. Berbers are an enthic grouping, not a race.
Yes, They started out Black. But the land indeed was filled with lighter skinned people from early. With Indians themselves, they are primarily from Two ancient people. The oldest being the darkest group. A study was done in India with DNA to prove this. The color caste system was adopted very early there.
Caanan, is where the confusion sets in. And the many tribes that mixed with the original dark skin people of Caanan. Hebrews and Hittites, makes Assyrians. Hebrew mixed with the Caananites making their own enemies down the line, even Arabs, who were dark skinned" The tents of Kedar were Black". Arabs came from Ismael, who mother was an Egyptian. He was also blessed by the Lord. Ismael's mother was saved from death, and promised a great Nation.
Where do you get this nonsense? A Cushite kingdom? LOL... Wrong.

Dravidians are not African. They are Eurasian, of Y-DNA type L, a Eurasian type descended from K, from the Mideast. Not African.

Elamite language was likely Dravidian. The recently discovered civilization of Aratta, older than Sumer or Kemet, in southern Iran, used Elamite script. There and in the Indus and Saravati River valleys, they created civilizations.

Persians were mostly Aryan, as are their languages.“Hametics”? LOL... and of which DNA type are they? That is mythological nonsense.

As is the rest of your ridiculous post. Canaanites were closely related to Hebrews and Phoenicians. Type J Eurasians, not Africans. Arabs did not descend from Ishmael, as they existed for many millennia before the time of Abraham. So that is impossible.

The population of India is descended from more than 2 peoples. The original type C, later Upper Palaeolithic type H, Dravidian type L, and Aryan type R, mostly. All of those were present many millennia ago. The “Aryan invasion” hypothesis is disproven. Aryans in fact originated in northern India, descending from P, which descended from NOP, which descended from K. Eurasian.

Lose the Afronazi nonsense. It's racist.

Level 1

Location hidden

#3117 Aug 2, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Africans, looking nothing like Africans???! That's where I stopped reading. Are you kidding??? There are Black people that made it all the way to Europe,Asia, and Islands all over the world before a phenotypic change happened. And proof of this, are people like the Dravidians, Aborigines, and countless others, so you are dead in the water with immediate change here partner.
Wrong. Are you really this dense?

Dravidians don't look like Africans. Nor do Australians. Nor do Melanesians. Have you ever been around these people? I have.

I knew a white woman who had a mixed kid. When I met the kid, she asked me, where do you think his father was from, expecting I'd say “black Yank”, but then I'm an anthropologist and know about people. Papua New Guinea, I said.

Now, if Melanesians look like Africans, how did I know that?

No, the OOA people evolved new and distinct EURASIAN DNA upon entering Eurasia, and as they dispersed about the continent and beyond, they evolved into many distinct types.

Stop trying to claim the peoples of the entire world. Do you really hate your own black ass that much? Get therapy.

Level 1

Location hidden

#3118 Aug 2, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Osidian said, you're illogical. You only consider your source but when we show you more credible sources with paintings and drawings you discredit it in favor of yours. How dumb is that??
And another dumb thing you do. You look at modern-day demographic and think it was same 5,000 years okay. What kind of serious student of History believe some some cartoon-story like that.
Do you actually think think modern-day people in their adopted countries were the same "original" People of 5,000 years ago? If that's the case, how come Ham's sons are still White ------ you said on here that Ham's sons were Whites. So, why aren't they White today???
You said Mesopotamia was all White then, how come they aren't White today?? How come American is all Native Indians today??
You make up so much b.s. and confusion that it fits the very White Man and how he do revisionist history and plant themselves in Black Civilization that have strong evidence of their presence and identity during Antiquity.
Yet, you discredit all the hard concrete evidence and show a "few" drawings of White People. And even if it was true, how come their drawinge, paintings and artifacts are so "few" in numbers compared to Blacks'???
Doesn't sound like a populous people during that time to have so few drawing and paintings. And even in Ancient Egypt, see thing. There were NO WHITE PEOPLE, whether citizens or Pharaohs, ever residing or ruling in Egypt during Abraham and Moses' time. The white paintings we do so are modern-day tampering and falsifying of original artworks.
Like I said, White Man going around planting themselves in Black Civilization when there is no historical-narratives supporting such a reality. None. Whites wasn't even Caucasians. They were still Albinos.
You don't know what you're talking about, racist turd.

Mesopotamia isn't white? I've known people from there, specifically Iraq. They looked white to me, and could have passed easily as Italian, Spanish, French or Portuguese.

Apparently you're astonishingly ignorant. You must be a Yank.

There were Eurasians in Lower Egypt even in predynastic times, fool. And in the Maghreb by 30,000 years ago. Learn some anthropology before you babble your racist reactionary self-hating whitey-butt-hurt Afronazi nonsense.

“Whites” weren't Caucasians? LOL... that makes no sense... and is just the sort of crap I'd expect from you. Nitwit.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#3119 Aug 2, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get this nonsense? A Cushite kingdom? LOL... Wrong.
Dravidians are not African. They are Eurasian, of Y-DNA type L, a Eurasian type descended from K, from the Mideast. Not African.
Elamite language was likely Dravidian. The recently discovered civilization of Aratta, older than Sumer or Kemet, in southern Iran, used Elamite script. There and in the Indus and Saravati River valleys, they created civilizations.
Persians were mostly Aryan, as are their languages.“Hametics”? LOL... and of which DNA type are they? That is mythological nonsense.
As is the rest of your ridiculous post. Canaanites were closely related to Hebrews and Phoenicians. Type J Eurasians, not Africans. Arabs did not descend from Ishmael, as they existed for many millennia before the time of Abraham. So that is impossible.
The population of India is descended from more than 2 peoples. The original type C, later Upper Palaeolithic type H, Dravidian type L, and Aryan type R, mostly. All of those were present many millennia ago. The “Aryan invasion” hypothesis is disproven. Aryans in fact originated in northern India, descending from P, which descended from NOP, which descended from K. Eurasian.
Lose the Afronazi nonsense. It's racist.
That's the problem with DNA mapping done by the "White Man." A serious student of Antiquity history such as myself, questions the authenticity and reliability of DNA mapping by Caucasian People. They can't be trusted therefore, their mapping is most likely revisionist history.

To claim Dravidian are Eurasians, is to put them under a category where Caucasians are the "Head" of that haplo/phenotype when it's CLEARLY the other way around. You said so yourself that the Dravidian are the original Aryans (which I already knew) so, how are the Dravidians a "subgroup" under Eurasian???

That makes absolutely no sense. They are a Race, a modern-human phenotype out of Africa. And YES, a Hamitic People!!! To say they are Eurasians, would put them under Japheth and as such, they should be "Whites" today -------- one of the fails of White Man's DNA mapping of b.s. revisionist history!

What you Eurocentric Racists fails to understand, Eurasians DID NOT COME OF THEORY OWN!! They came from BLACKS!! Blacks were the original habitats of the world. Caucasians came from them via, Albinos. There is no other explanation how Caucasians came into being. None whatsoever!

The fact Dravidians holds the phenotype of the Caucasian' Aryan features, gives a strong hint and clue where the Caucasians came from, and that's the Dravidian Black type of People. They wasn't always known as "Dravidians" but during Antiquity, they ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF THE CUSHITES!

If you want to do a breakdown which Black People most resembles the Dravidians from an Africa country, I can load up this threads with Somali Women.....pure AFRICA WOMEN! And they can match up hair for hair, features for features with the Dravidian.

Know why?

They are BOTH Cushites. One from Africa. One from India. That's testimony to how vast a People they were under the CUSHITE KINGDOM like Osidian explained!!! And you mean to tell me Eurasian were the original People during that time??? Your logic is backward nor do you know anything about Antiquity History, Phenotype, Modern Humans and Ancient Civilization Demographic landscape at the time.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#3120 Aug 2, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Mesopotamia isn't white? I've known people from there, specifically Iraq. They looked white to me, and could have passed easily as Italian, Spanish, French or Portuguese.
There were Eurasians in Lower Egypt even in predynastic times, fool. And in the Maghreb by 30,000 years ago. Learn some anthropology before you babble your racist reactionary self-hating whitey-butt-hurt Afronazi nonsense.
“Whites” weren't Caucasians? LOL... that makes no sense... and is just the sort of crap I'd expect from you. Nitwit.
Dude, you are a colossus failure! How the f** can you say you known people from Iraq and equate the modern-day Iraqis with the People of that land 5,000 YEARS AGO!!????

You are one dumb f**k-tard of the tenth degree! Shut up talking to me. Your understanding of Antiquity is a mockery and an embarrassment. You do well too keep your mouth SHUT, mental midget.
Holohaux

Brentwood, NY

#3121 Aug 2, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?!!! Obviously you're collossially IGNORANT! Just like North America was not white, Mesopotamia certainly wasn't white!!! You say you know people from Iraq that are white. However, have you ever seen all the BLACK people in Iraq and in other parts of the so called "middle east" that the media hides from the view of America? Just like the white invasion in America has saturated the landscape with the majority whites, history has repeated and clearly demonstrated the many many invasion of North Africa and the so called "middle east" by white invaders.
I'm also amazed that how all these racist whites and their supporters always want to run to science and DNA in their vain attempts to disprove the TRUTH by disseminating their many LIES! Yet, the same exact science that proves that fair (white) skin is so very very susceptible to UV irradiation and the very intense UV ray in Northern Africa and in the so called "middle east" causing skin cancers is never ever cited. In addition, it is never ever mentioned that Israelis suffer the second highest rates of skin cancers in the world, second only to another invaded land mass called Australia. Yet, racist exoect us to believe that whites built those great BLACK Civilizations! Amazing!!! I wonder why? They always cite racist propagandist by racist Egyptologist and racist scientist saying that whites built the Egyptian civilization, a civilization clearly on a BLACK continent. Again, AMAZING! Fairies!!! OMG! They call the TRUE ISRAELITES racist and names like Afronazis for proving the Truth through critical study and discourse that easily disproves over a century of scientific LIES! But who are the racist? Isn't it those whites who enslaved Israelites and have thoroughly and continually discriminated against them? Isn't it those whites who continue to destroy the truth by placing their own faces on black civilization? Isn't those whites and their supporters who agree with over 100 years of racist Egyptologist propganda?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3122 Aug 2, 2014
Holohaux wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?!!! Obviously you're collossially IGNORANT! Just like North America was not white, Mesopotamia certainly wasn't white!!! You say you know people from Iraq that are white. However, have you ever seen all the BLACK people in Iraq and in other parts of the so called "middle east" that the media hides from the view of America? Just like the white invasion in America has saturated the landscape with the majority whites, history has repeated and clearly demonstrated the many many invasion of North Africa and the so called "middle east" by white invaders.
I'm also amazed that how all these racist whites and their supporters always want to run to science and DNA in their vain attempts to disprove the TRUTH by disseminating their many LIES! Yet, the same exact science that proves that fair (white) skin is so very very susceptible to UV irradiation and the very intense UV ray in Northern Africa and in the so called "middle east" causing skin cancers is never ever cited. In addition, it is never ever mentioned that Israelis suffer the second highest rates of skin cancers in the world, second only to another invaded land mass called Australia. Yet, racist exoect us to believe that whites built those great BLACK Civilizations! Amazing!!! I wonder why? They always cite racist propagandist by racist Egyptologist and racist scientist saying that whites built the Egyptian civilization, a civilization clearly on a BLACK continent. Again, AMAZING! Fairies!!! OMG! They call the TRUE ISRAELITES racist and names like Afronazis for proving the Truth through critical study and discourse that easily disproves over a century of scientific LIES! But who are the racist? Isn't it those whites who enslaved Israelites and have thoroughly and continually discriminated against them? Isn't it those whites who continue to destroy the truth by placing their own faces on black civilization? Isn't those whites and their supporters who agree with over 100 years of racist Egyptologist propganda?
WHAT a load of rubbish! EUROPEANS ORIGINATED FROM MESOPOTAMIA! THE ANCESTORS OF EUROPEANS have lived over 5000 years in Mesopotamia and are mentioned in SUMERIAN TEXTS: KURDS:
www.youtube.com/watch...
ANCIENT ASSYRIANS HAVE LIVED THOUSANDS OF YEARS IN MESOPOTAMIA! Their DESCENDANTS:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_people
Descendants of the Israelites who have lived over 3000 years in Israel:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
They ARE NOT related to black Africans and NEVER WERE!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3123 Aug 2, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you are a colossus failure! How the f** can you say you known people from Iraq and equate the modern-day Iraqis with the People of that land 5,000 YEARS AGO!!????
You are one dumb f**k-tard of the tenth degree! Shut up talking to me. Your understanding of Antiquity is a mockery and an embarrassment. You do well too keep your mouth SHUT, mental midget.
6000 year old HEBREWS RECREATED BY FORENSIC EXPERTS using their REAL SKULLS:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...

5000 YEAR OLD ANCIENT IRANIAN WOMAN RECREATED BY FORENSIC IRANIAN EXPERTS
www.irandiscovery.blogspot.com
They dont look any different to MODERN Middle Eastern people!

35000 year old CROMAGNON RECREATED BY FORENSIC EXPERTS and LOOKING EXACTLY like modern Europeans/INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people!
www.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cro-Magnon_man_-_...

Forensic Experts recreate skulls everyday in order to identify the person found!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3124 Aug 2, 2014
Holohaux wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks were either brought as SLAVES TO THE MIDDLE EAST or are IMMIGRANTS, like the Ethiopian Jews! THEY ARE NOT INDIGENOUS to the MIDDLE EAST!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#3125 Aug 2, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem with DNA mapping done by the "White Man." A serious student of Antiquity history such as myself, questions the authenticity and reliability of DNA mapping by Caucasian People. They can't be trusted therefore, their mapping is most likely revisionist history.
To claim Dravidian are Eurasians, is to put them under a category where Caucasians are the "Head" of that haplo/phenotype when it's CLEARLY the other way around. You said so yourself that the Dravidian are the original Aryans (which I already knew) so, how are the Dravidians a "subgroup" under Eurasian???
That makes absolutely no sense. They are a Race, a modern-human phenotype out of Africa. And YES, a Hamitic People!!! To say they are Eurasians, would put them under Japheth and as such, they should be "Whites" today -------- one of the fails of White Man's DNA mapping of b.s. revisionist history!
What you Eurocentric Racists fails to understand, Eurasians DID NOT COME OF THEORY OWN!! They came from BLACKS!! Blacks were the original habitats of the world. Caucasians came from them via, Albinos. There is no other explanation how Caucasians came into being. None whatsoever!
The fact Dravidians holds the phenotype of the Caucasian' Aryan features, gives a strong hint and clue where the Caucasians came from, and that's the Dravidian Black type of People. They wasn't always known as "Dravidians" but during Antiquity, they ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF THE CUSHITES!
If you want to do a breakdown which Black People most resembles the Dravidians from an Africa country, I can load up this threads with Somali Women.....pure AFRICA WOMEN! And they can match up hair for hair, features for features with the Dravidian.
Know why?
They are BOTH Cushites. One from Africa. One from India. That's testimony to how vast a People they were under the CUSHITE KINGDOM like Osidian explained!!! And you mean to tell me Eurasian were the original People during that time??? Your logic is backward nor do you know anything about Antiquity History, Phenotype, Modern Humans and Ancient Civilization Demographic landscape at the time.
DRAVIDIANS like all ASIANS are NOT RELATED TO AFRICANS AT ALL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are whites taller than us. 2 min Matthew_1 71
why is the most popular male porn star white? 5 min lol 198
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 98,952
Dean: African-Americans Won't Soon Forget The G... 10 min Swedenforever 71
The Seven Black Presidents Before Barack Obama (Aug '12) 13 min King John 47
There Is An Epidemic of SHORT BLACK MEN. (Dec '11) 17 min Curiousmind1 8
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 22 min Obsidian2xxx 27,593
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 59 min TheOriginalDoby 262
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr African AE 29,068
More from around the web