Why do blacks claim to be the true Is...
African Ae

Durban, South Africa

#2507 Jul 26, 2014
Holohoax wrote:
<quoted text>
Understand this fake jew, the oracles of God belongs to the Israelites and not to the Israelis nor to any Gentiles struggling with the word of God to comprehend it. We understand it because the God of Israel is with us and his word will always be with us. Therefore, fake Jew, we don't need you and not any gentile to give us comprehension of what the synagogue of sATAN represents, and that's YOU!
The REAL JEWS are in their rightful home of ISRAEL as according to DNA and the BIBLE 2014:
www.aish.com/ci/sam/48937817.html

You are NOT in Israel and NEVER will be! Pathetic JOKE!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#2508 Jul 26, 2014
Holohoax wrote:
<quoted text>
African AE, you and your nation of Israelis are the biggest joke in the word. Want to know why you jews are the most hated among the nations? Let me give you a clue and we all want you to read EXTRA, EXTRA SLOWLY!
Obadiah 1:1-3 KJV
[1]… The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord God concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the Lord, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.[2] Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised.[3] The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?[4] Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord .
See now: God has made you small, greatly despised, prideful, deceived, you that dwell in the clefts of the rocks! But God is readying to bring you down.
So, go ahead and call us whatever names you wish, but Jesus is coming to complete a slaughter among you LIARS, synagogue of sATAN!
Oh, BTW, the land God gave to the True Israelites is far greater than that little sliver of land you faksters reside on.
He gave you the GHETTOS OF AMERICA your TRUE and rightful home!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#2509 Jul 26, 2014
Holohoax wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet no one can find those "Loads of graves." What a LIAR! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
To me Afronazis are NO different to the KKK. They are just as racist as the KKK. They hate it if whites are racist to them, but they are quite happy to be racist to others!

www.dw.de/forgotten-holocaust-mass-graves-are...
Holohaux

Brentwood, NY

#2510 Jul 26, 2014
African Ae wrote:
<quoted text>The WORLD sees you as a pathetic joke without a drop of Middle Eastern DNA! You hate your West African ancestors pretending to be something you are not! Even KKK know youre a joke!
Fake Jew boy, that hate is part of the curse!! And who cares what the world or your KKK people think of us? God knows that we are his chosen and he knows that you fake jews are the synagogue of sATAN! LoLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Holohaux

Brentwood, NY

#2511 Jul 26, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>He gave you the GHETTOS OF AMERICA your TRUE and rightful home!
Again proving us correct!!! More curses. You're such a joke!!! African AE! What other scriptural support can you show besides our ghettos?
Holohaux

Brentwood, NY

#2512 Jul 26, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>
To me Afronazis are NO different to the KKK. They are just as racist as the KKK. They hate it if whites are racist to them, but they are quite happy to be racist to others!
www.dw.de/forgotten-holocaust-mass-graves-are...
We hate LIES AND LIARS! We tell the truth and we are called Racist by a Jew boy who calls us "Afrinazi"!
Holohaux

Brentwood, NY

#2513 Jul 26, 2014
African Ae wrote:
<quoted text>The REAL JEWS are in their rightful home of ISRAEL as according to DNA and the BIBLE 2014:
Fake Jews are in the land now as the prophet Obidiah clearly stated! And we will be gathered and returned to the land that the God of Israel promised us. Period!! And I'm laughing at you!
Hebrew Warrior

Saint Paul, MN

#2514 Jul 26, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>He gave you the GHETTOS OF AMERICA your TRUE and rightful home!
According to all of the curses written in Deuteronomy 28:15-68 Black people are the true Israelites.

READ YOUR BIBLE:
The Israelites have always been living in the ghettos and looked down on by other people for disobeying Gods laws.

Black people are the only people who are scattered on the FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH like the Bible prophecies.
The Bible calls Modern Day Israeli's GENTILES.
Hebrew Warrior

Saint Paul, MN

#2515 Jul 26, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>UM.....NO ONE TURNED BLACK LIKE AN OVEN BECAUSE OF FAMINE! Why would they say they turned black if they were already black !!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
www.youtube.com/watch...
www.biblehub.com/lamentations/5-10.htm
You truly dont understand the Bible therefore there is no reason to argue with you about it.
When Black people are at the stage of STARVATION it has a direct impact on their skin making it twice as dark as it really is. Obviously you would not know this accounting on the fact that you dont understand the scriptures.

They didnt say their skin was black because of the famine.
They said their skin was Black like an oven because of the terrible famine.
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!

They are saying their skin is Blacker than its original tone because of STARVATION. I bet you still dont understand what the scriptures are talking about.
Hebrew Warrior

Saint Paul, MN

#2516 Jul 26, 2014
African Ae wrote:
<quoted text>The REAL JEWS are in their rightful home of ISRAEL as according to DNA and the BIBLE 2014:
Revelations 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, but thou art rich, and I know the blasphemy(LIES) of them which say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue(worshipers) of SATAN.

Revelations 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of SATAN which say they are Jews, AND ARE NOT, but do LIE: behold, I will make them come and worship before thy feet, and know that I have loved thee.

Modern Day IIsraeli's are the children of Satan.
Hebrew Warrior

Saint Paul, MN

#2517 Jul 26, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>NO THEY DONT! That guy is usung modern materials that were not in EXISTENCE in ancient times SORRY!
What does modern tools have to do with Brass being burned? No matter what tools you use if your burning brass I'm pretty sure its going to burn pretty much the same.

You will make up anything up o deny the truth!!!!!!!!!!
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#2518 Jul 26, 2014
The original portrays of Pharaohs and ancient Egyptians in Pyramids, temples and tombs

http://www.panafricanradio.net/typo3conf/ext/...
----

White supremacy » Egyptologists using chemical to change the skin tone of Pharaohs and ancient Egyptians to Caucasians. This Falsification of the History and usurpation of identity is not only criminal but also a pathetic racism of the white supremacy

-----
This fresco of Christ Among the Apostles is in an arcosolium of the Crypt of Ampliatus in the Catacombs of St. Domitilla in Rome. The Catacombs of Domitilla date from the 2nd through 4th centuries. According to W.F. Volbach,“The extent to which the type of the apostolic group as been developed suggests a 4th-century origin” for this particular fresco.

---
trust the 'slayer to never bring you anything but AUTHENTIC PICS.

trust the 'slayer to never bring you anything from "wiki" without a apology..

-----

http://www.panafa.net/blog/wp-content/uploads...

Christ and His disciples. Painted wooden panel in the Coptic Museum, Cairo.[- Christ et ses disciples. Peint en Panneau de bois dans le musée Copte, Caire.]
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#2520 Jul 27, 2014
Hebrew Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
According to all of the curses written in Deuteronomy 28:15-68 Black people are the true Israelites.
READ YOUR BIBLE:
The Israelites have always been living in the ghettos and looked down on by other people for disobeying Gods laws.
Black people are the only people who are scattered on the FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH like the Bible prophecies.
The Bible calls Modern Day Israeli's GENTILES.
Jews are scattered throughout the world! Hebrew is the main language of Israel. Can you idiots even speak Hebrew! The Bible doesnt mention you idiots or West Africans at all. LIVING IN DREAM WORLD!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#2521 Jul 27, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
The original portrays of Pharaohs and ancient Egyptians in Pyramids, temples and tombs
----
White supremacy » Egyptologists using chemical to change the skin tone of Pharaohs and ancient Egyptians to Caucasians. This Falsification of the History and usurpation of identity is not only criminal but also a pathetic racism of the white supremacy
-----
This fresco of Christ Among the Apostles is in an arcosolium of the Crypt of Ampliatus in the Catacombs of St. Domitilla in Rome. The Catacombs of Domitilla date from the 2nd through 4th centuries. According to W.F. Volbach,“The extent to which the type of the apostolic group as been developed suggests a 4th-century origin” for this particular fresco.
---
-----
Christ and His disciples. Painted wooden panel in the Coptic Museum, Cairo.[- Christ et ses disciples. Peint en Panneau de bois dans le musée Copte, Caire.]
WHITE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS: 5th Dynasty
www.atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2014/03/fac...
EGYPTIANS AT THE TIME OF JESUS:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits
EGYPTIANS PAINT JESUS AS WHITE:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coptic_art

THE REAL GOOD SHEPHARD on the walls of the catacombs of Rome with sculptures:
www.jesuswalk.com/christian-symbols/good-shep...

ANCIENT JEWS OF THE MIDDLE EAST PAINT THEMSELVES:
www.youtube.com/watch...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#2522 Jul 27, 2014
Hebrew Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
What does modern tools have to do with Brass being burned? No matter what tools you use if your burning brass I'm pretty sure its going to burn pretty much the same.
You will make up anything up o deny the truth!!!!!!!!!!
Bronze is BURNT IN A FURNACE BUMBO! Its made into a liquid form and place in a mould! Its not burnt like your idiot Afronazi video!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#2523 Jul 27, 2014
Hebrew Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Revelations 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, but thou art rich, and I know the blasphemy(LIES) of them which say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue(worshipers) of SATAN.
Revelations 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of SATAN which say they are Jews, AND ARE NOT, but do LIE: behold, I will make them come and worship before thy feet, and know that I have loved thee.
Modern Day IIsraeli's are the children of Satan.
MODERN JEWS LOOK JUST LIKE THE ANCIENT JEWS:
ANCIENT JEWS:
www.youtube.com/watch...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dura-Europos_synagogue
MODERN JEWS LOOKING LIKE THEIR ANCIENT ANCESTORS:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews
Ancient Hebrews RECREATED BY FORENSIC EXPERTS:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
Looking NOTHING like Afronazis or Africans

AND NONE LOOKING LIKE IDIOT AFRONAZIS OR AFRICANS!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#2524 Jul 27, 2014
Holohaux wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake Jews are in the land now as the prophet Obidiah clearly stated! And we will be gathered and returned to the land that the God of Israel promised us. Period!! And I'm laughing at you!
You just too sad and pathetic to laugh at! Fact is THE REAL JEWS ARE IN THEIR RIGHTFUL HOME OF ISRAEL according to the BIBLE and DNA and you are NOT! The chances of you and other idiot Afronazis ever seeing Israel is NIL! ISRAEL DOES NOT WANT YOU and rightfully so. YOU HAVE NO Middle eastern DNA or Israelite DNA, but are low IQ uneducated AA originating in WEST AFRICA!
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#2525 Jul 27, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
----
-----
---
-----
the pics here are authentic and can be verified
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#2526 Jul 27, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
They are FAKE just like you!
REAL ANCIENT JEWS:
Mona Lisa of Galilee:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mona_Lisa_of_the_G...
SAMSON:
www.simchajtv.com/samson-found/
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#2527 Jul 27, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Tranny Trolls favourite Pics from the catacombs of Rome:
JESUS:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Christ_with_beard....
www.jesuswalk.com/christian-symbols/good-shep...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop acting effeminate Maceo 2 min SlayWithTheTruth 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,522,297
Established nutjob Maxine Waters Claims Rep. Ch... 3 min ugly monkeys 1
This young black man got disrespected, but got... 3 min SlayWithTheTruth 16
Racists are not born, they're created 4 min KIP 46
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 4 min IT IS I 50
I LOVE choco-bunnies 7 min Ttt 10
Good afternoon, Humans and you black bttches! 56 min lmao 12
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 1 hr IT IS I 664
Jesse Williams dating a white women 1 hr SadButTrue 25