Screw BM-We have NO HISTORY-BOYCOTT BLK HISTORY MONTH!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Black men are horrible husbands, Fathers, don't provide, always deceitful, run games, broke !
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Boycott black History Month!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#4 Feb 2, 2013
4234I won't be celebriating Black History month!

No way in Hell! The bulk of black males only celebriate White women
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Black Elite---MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, because you a worthless white gayfkbastard.
No black male or female would say such foolishness.
No matter how hard you try, you will NEVER HAVE A BLACK WOMAN, BIYOTCH!
The closer you will get is YouTube.
MACEO

Im dating a white man!

Your losing your mind!

Sociopath Recluse!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Why Do Some Black Men Hate Black Women?

Jan 26th, in Guests Of The Inner Sanctum, What The Cuss?, by "LorMarie"

If you were at the bottom of the totem pole among men, would you feel the need to pick on someone else in order to feel better about yourself?

Author : "LorMarie"

If you were at the bottom of the totem pole among men, would you feel the need to pick on someone else in order to feel better about yourself? Anyone possessing a basic respect for human beings would not. Those lacking that very basic respect are bullies. Such brutes thrive on taking power from people they feel are weaker? I believe that to be at the core of why some black men hate black women. It has nothing to do with black women’s supposed attitude but black men’s lack of power in America and the world as a whole. Now there are a few that understand the ways of the world and handle it in a strategic manner but I suspect that many cannot. Don’t believe me? Just look at the tons of videos they make attacking black women. I won’t bother naming or linking to them since I don’t want to send traffic their way.

I’ve explored videos and forums where damaged black men referred to us as apes and posted pictures dehumanizing us. Isn’t that similar to what the Nazis and the KKK did and continue to do today? You bet! Couple that with their vast “eagerness” to pair with non-black women and you get a symptom of a much larger problem. Nothing wrong with marrying non-black women but one should do some research about whether or not these unions stand the test of time. That could tell us a lot about the true motives behind most of their relationships. A black man’s self-hate is what causes him to lash out at black women. I’ve heard over and over again that he who hates himself will transfer that hate to others. I’m seeing that played out on a daily basis among damaged black men against black women.

For example, DBR’s blame every failure of the black man on black women. The most idiotic example I can recall was a black man claiming “the reason why Africa was taken over was because black women took control of the villages.” Now just think about that for a second. Now ask yourself how any group is able to dominate another group’s village or territory. What does that say about black men if black women gained control? Not only that but if we consider the disproportionate incarceration rate of black men, it’s because they were raised by a black mother. To damaged black men, black women just can’t win.

Finally, they are double-minded when it comes to how black women are perceived. To illustrate my point, let me fill you in on the “tone” of various men’s right’s forums I used to frequent. It was not unusual for a black MRA to try so hard to get into the white MRA’s “good graces” that it borderlined on the homoerotic front. One even asked point blank if these men were more offended by black women or black men? Needless to say, he got zero responses. Methinks they thought he was weird as he ended up in an internet shouting match with one of the white MRA’s in the same thread.

On the other hand, they will claim that black women are treated better or experience less racial discrimination than black men. So which is it? White people love black men more than black women or do they love black women more. Most sane individuals wouldn’t even be concerned about being loved by the white race but damaged black men apparently do.

So remember the next time you hear a black criticize black women, ask “who the hell are you to criticize anyone” and make sure you laugh at them.

Run from Black men Black women less then continue to destroy you!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

YOUR MENTALLY ILL!

i'M not doing anything more than what you've done!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

Your a LOSER and mentally Ill!

I'm making the chose to date and marry out like you did for 35 years! Now stop being a hypocrite!

You harass young Black women who IR date/marry date and night!
afterca

Runnemede, NJ

#12 Feb 2, 2013
dating a white man doesn't make you or your kids white moron..
afterca

Runnemede, NJ

#13 Feb 2, 2013
they're black.. even if they look all white..
caveman strangler

Paterson, NJ

#14 Feb 2, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
Black men are horrible husbands, Fathers, don't provide, always deceitful, run games, broke !
Give it a rest krakka. You think we have no history cause you are poorly educated.
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#16 Feb 3, 2013
caveman strangler wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it a rest krakka. You think we have no history cause you are poorly educated.
MACEO

Your a Uncle Tom!

You validate that White males are superior by chasing their Poor whit e Trashy Crumbs in women!

So STFU

Your making your Mother Proud! LMAO

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

YUOUR SAYING WHITE MALES ARE SUPERIOR! BE SUPPORTING THEIR WOMEN FOR 35 YEARS AND NOT YOUR OWN!

IM NOT AGAINST IR RELATIONSHIPS, IM AGAINST NOT DOING FOR YOUR OWN LIKE YOU DO!

YOU VALIDATE THAT WHITES ARE SUPERIOR BECAUSE YOU HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM!

PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE NOBODY IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ANOTHER BUT YOU VALIDATE IT BY YOUR CHOICES!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#19 Feb 3, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, WHITE gayfkbastard
MACEO

REPOST:

MACEO

Your a Uncle Tom!

You validate that White males are superior by chasing their Poor white Trashy Crumbs in women!

So STFU

YUOUR SAYING WHITE MALES ARE SUPERIOR! BE SUPPORTING THEIR WOMEN FOR 35 YEARS AND NOT YOUR OWN!

PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE NOBODY IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ANOTHER BUT YOU VALIDATE IT BY YOUR CHOICES AND YOUR EXTREMELY LOW SELF ESTEEM!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#21 Feb 3, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
ofcourse, only a white male fool (like you,) would think that AAW are so brain washed with this NONSENSE.
NO AAW WANTS YOU!
MACEO

Scott

I think its the other way around! LMAO

Black males want to ensure that White males keep White Priviledge in society by Black men supporting White women they don't want!

Black men won't do for or help their own communities! Black men are so selfish, self centered and lost that they refuse to do for their children or women because they're Submissive to White males who control them!

Since Black men are "Submissive to White males" they will accept the crumbs in their women they don't want and continue to get Black males to believe anything White males do/or make is superior to them!

My White BF told said most Whites don't understand why Black men act this way! Why won't Black men do for their own women, children or families????

Like Maceo and Jeff's behaviors!

White males sit back and shake their heads; they truly don't understand Black men's behaviors. Black men validate that White men are superior even more than how White men see themselves.

Black men continue to chase after anything White males do which validates White males being superior. Black men refuse to uplift themselves or other Blacks!

Everybody feels that Black men want to go into extinction based on their behaviors! lmao
Your epidermis is peeling

Newark, NJ

#22 Feb 3, 2013
If white males are so great. Then why do you cowards pose as bw?
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
REPOST:
MACEO
Your a Uncle Tom!
You validate that White males are superior by chasing their Poor white Trashy Crumbs in women!
So STFU
PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE NOBODY IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ANOTHER BUT YOU VALIDATE IT BY YOUR CHOICES AND YOUR EXTREMELY LOW SELF ESTEEM!
Your epidermis is peeling

Newark, NJ

#23 Feb 3, 2013
Bm submissive to white males? This forum alone proves that false. White boy.
harvey

Runnemede, NJ

#24 Feb 3, 2013
i'm submissive to white males because i feel black guilt for all the white people we keep killing..

like that poor autumn pasquale girl.. in like 10 years i coulda dated the btch..
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#25 Feb 3, 2013
harvey wrote:
i'm submissive to white males because i feel black guilt for all the white people we keep killing..
like that poor autumn pasquale girl.. in like 10 years i coulda dated the btch..
MACEO

Looks like the Big Fat Black Jolly Used By Black men image of Black women is gone!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/03/beyo...

Out of all of these Black Actresses featured, I only see one heavy set Black woman; none represent the Mammie.

Almost 3/4 of these Black women are also with White males. The most successful they are the more likely the only date/marry White men!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/03/beyo...

Congrats Sisters you really look good!
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#28 Feb 3, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao...They do know that women are the weaker sex and easily manipulated.
White men like SBT is just pathetic.
MACEO

You FAT SORRY OBESE DIABETIC LOST RECLUSE!

MACEO

Most Black men are FAT or OBESE like yourself!

Addressing Obesity and Diabetes Among
African American Men: Examination of a
Community-Based Model of Prevention

http://www.communityvoices.org/Libraries/Comm...

You die in your 60's on average!
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#29 Feb 3, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao...They do know that women are the weaker sex and easily manipulated.
White men like SBT is just pathetic.
MACEO

Most Black women in Hollywood have lost weight! Did you see the pictures?

Nobody looks like YOU or YOUR MOTHER!
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#31 Feb 3, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
White boy, you're losing your damn mind...lmbao.
You love to lay with little boys and lick their azzes clean...lmbao.
You're a dog that no one wants...rotfl.
Litle boys get the hell away from white men.
MACEO

Most Black women in Hollywood have lost weight! Did you see the pictures?

Nobody looks like YOU or YOUR MOTHER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shocking!!! black brothas love to date fat wom... 1 min Rising Lotus 8
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 min trollslayer 32,044
Why do white women treat black males as objects... (Jun '12) 2 min msd113111 434
Anti white Arabs and black Africans chase down ... 4 min African AE 6
Amazing! The sun see a white person as ugly but... 8 min Rising Lotus 9
Poll Was Jesus or Mohammed black ? (Sep '14) 11 min African AE 680
Three Parent Children Legalized In The UK 32 min Redefined 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 57 min African AE 112,571
Biracial IS NOT black 3 hr KentTV 479
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 5 hr RFD 122,989
Why Whites can use the "N" word 6 hr black does crack 46
More from around the web