“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#52 Feb 20, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
get real quit posting nonsense
quit spamming so much. that would be real.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#53 Feb 20, 2013
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>The thread asked HOW Obama got elected not what race he was.
His race is exactly why he got elected. It's sure wasn't his policies.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#54 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>Ok dummy you found one woman that voted more than once. Obama is still the elected president. All your whining will not change that.
I positive that there were many more.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#55 Feb 20, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>True, he was a crappy president. Never said that he was a good one. But he is the only democrat that did some good things since JFK.
What is so grerat about gays in the military? We could have lived without that one. We could have also lived without that gay-cation he just took
the light has come

Danville, IL

#56 Feb 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is seriously headed for impeachment and removal and possibly imprisonment.
Whether he get impeached or not is just an opinion. That was said that he was was going to be impeached the first administration. Well what happen?
the light has come

Danville, IL

#57 Feb 21, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text> His race is exactly why he got elected. It's sure wasn't his policies.
In the first election if Obama did not get the Democrat nomination Hillary would have. No Republican was going to win. There was never in the history of America that the people have a chance to elect a minority as president. Politicians know the power of the black vote. When you look at past elections, the minority vote for white democrat presidents was a high percent even first time candidates. No one accuse minorities of voting because of race. McCain was a stronger opponent than Romney. Losers always find excuse for their failure.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#58 Feb 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
What is so grerat about gays in the military? We could have lived without that one. We could have also lived without that gay-cation he just took
I'm talking about Clinton, not the greatest failure as a president. Obama hasn't done anything to help the country. Zero, zilch, nada.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#59 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>In the first election if Obama did not get the Democrat nomination Hillary would have. No Republican was going to win. There was never in the history of America that the people have a chance to elect a minority as president. Politicians know the power of the black vote. When you look at past elections, the minority vote for white democrat presidents was a high percent even first time candidates. No one accuse minorities of voting because of race. McCain was a stronger opponent than Romney. Losers always find excuse for their failure.
I very seriously doubt Hilary will make it to president. it's bad enough having Obama as president. Hilary would make it much worse. I'm sure everyone understands that. Even blacks.

But she does have more balls than Obama.

“honey is liquid sunshine”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

BeeHavin Ohio

#60 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text> Whether he get impeached or not is just an opinion. That was said that he was was going to be impeached the first administration. Well what happen?
It's to bad Obama can't run for a third term it would be a sure win.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#61 Feb 21, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
It's to bad Obama can't run for a third term it would be a sure win.
Yeah it is too bad that blacks can't get a third term for the mulatto. After this term we can finally get someone in there that will actually do his job.

“honey is liquid sunshine”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

BeeHavin Ohio

#63 Feb 21, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it is too bad that blacks can't get a third term for the mulatto. After this term we can finally get someone in there that will actually do his job.
cry baby cry since Obama was RE-ELECTED Kimberly-Clarke's profit has increased because you cry-babies using all those tissues.Keep it up it's good for the economy.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#64 Feb 21, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
cry baby cry since Obama was RE-ELECTED Kimberly-Clarke's profit has increased because you cry-babies using all those tissues.Keep it up it's good for the economy.
Then why do you spam so much if everything is okay?

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#66 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text> Whether he get impeached or not is just an opinion. That was said that he was was going to be impeached the first administration. Well what happen?
Obama had a lot of support in his first term. He won't have it this time. He has burned his own support. Now, he is open to whatever the opposition wants to do to him. And, it will not be a pretty picture. Remember KKKLinton did not get impeached until the second term. It is going to be much worse for Obama. Mark my word.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#67 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>In the first election if Obama did not get the Democrat nomination Hillary would have.
That is the only reason Obama won. People like me wanted anybody except Hitlery.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#68 Feb 21, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>I'm talking about Clinton, not the greatest failure as a president. Obama hasn't done anything to help the country. Zero, zilch, nada.
KKKLinton did nothing either. None of those Dummycrats are worth a dang.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#69 Feb 21, 2013
I hope Kerry has enough sense to clean up some of gthe mess Hitlery created. But I doubt it.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#70 Feb 21, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>I very seriously doubt Hilary will make it to president. it's bad enough having Obama as president. Hilary would make it much worse. I'm sure everyone understands that. Even blacks.
Obama is testicularly challenged.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#71 Feb 21, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it is too bad that blacks can't get a third term for the mulatto. After this term we can finally get someone in there that will actually do his job.
And we do not mean a b-job on Reggie Love.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#72 Feb 21, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>I very seriously doubt Hilary will make it to president. it's bad enough having Obama as president. Hilary would make it much worse. I'm sure everyone understands that. Even blacks.
Everybody have an opinion and i still say that Hillary would have won if Obama had not gotten the nomination. The American people were tired of the Republican administration and wanted a change. Hillary may have been the first woman president. Since it was not her fate Obama was elected. Following this forum and the media, some did not believe Obama was going to win. It show that polls are not always right. Only the vote counts.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#73 Feb 21, 2013
Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>Man you reall are stupid. This bitch has been in the news all freaking week, but see how the left wing media protects Obama. I will lay odds that there are a whole lot out there that did the same thing. Her freaking daughter told her to vote in her name. That's illegal also. Dumbazz Liberals will do anything for a free handout.
Before you call anyone stupid take a look in the mirror.If you watch all the national news out lets and every story, you would not have time to be on this forum with your insults. I watch the news the first thing in the morning every morning and I never heard of this. May be you can sit all day listening to the media but normal people have other obligations in the day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black guys are tough in prisons 8 min Chinese chong 42
Police officers 11 min Have a nice day 17
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 18 min Cigar Face21 6,900
im sick of seeing white men getting the best wo... 39 min Sir Magnificent 7
Memphis teen acceoted to all 8 ivy league schools 45 min Stupid Thread 15
How best could blacks contribute to accelerate ... 50 min Lbino 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Quirky 1,233,713
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 1 hr Non-biased observer 354
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Uhhuuuuuu 120,860
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 1 hr Uhhuuuuuu 478
why do white people hate other races so much 2 hr 2legit 487
More from around the web