Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#274 Mar 2, 2013
I realy like Rev. Mannig even though I disagree deeply with his religion. He said DC is FULL of perverts. I have only been there a cuple of times. And I agree that the few hours I spent there convinced me that it is the homosexual pervert capital of the world. There is at least one person on this forum and in this thread who claims to be a "teacher" at Howard. That ought to convince us that there are plenty perverts there. Howard is in Washington, DC, for those who do not know. In fact the ONLY reason I ever go to DC is to take care of political business, usually at Howard University.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#275 Mar 2, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that make sme a racist too...not to mention a homophobe. I am so mad I am thinking about joining the Tea Prty.
<quoted text>
That is a stupid and obvious lie. The the Republican got started by freeing the slaves. And the freed slavdes were mostly loyal Republicans until after MLK was assacianted. I think that bit of terrorism from Dummycrats probably frightened a lot of weak kneed and sacry blacks to vote Dummycrat.
But before those illustruious events, the Republicans were the ONLY ones to be trusted to do anything constrctive and positive for blacks in this country and trhoughout the African world.
Eisenhower and Nixon did aq great deal to help Africa earlyin its modern political history to obtain freedom and defend itself against israeli, French and British aggresion. Nixon also opened up China for business. This alone was a major strijke against Dummycrat racism. Now, China is able to invest in Africa. At the same time Queen Obama is trying to isolate China and start a trade war.
I could go on and on and on about how the Republicans are better for Africa than the Dummycrats. But if I did that, you might think I am a Republican. But I ain't. I am Convention People's Party.( http://conventionpeoplesparty.org/ ) And right now, we are mourning what happened tous when those Dummycrats Kennedy and Johnson and their queens in the CIA overthrew our CPP government in Ghana. All I am trying to do here is remind people how much of a friend to CPP the Republicans have always been.
<quoted text>
It is also my right to vote against the Dummycrats.
<quoted text>
Well, eerrr, the wqorld is yet to "recognize" that queen. At first in her first term, everybody supported her. Threy even gave her the Nobel Peace Prize, for crying out loud. But that was before people knew she was a she. The whole world though she was a he. But now the we know she is a she, we know we have a queen on our hands and not a president. So, I do not know about you, but I have not seen anybody on the world stage rallying around that there queen in the White House. As a matter of fact, even his queenish friends in Accra Ghana are too embarassed to follow our queen's lead. Newly elected President Mahama has been tryingg to convince Ghanaians that he does not know and have not ever had any contact with the queen that Queen Obama sent to Ghana.( http://www.youtube.com/watch... )
Saying what Republicans have done do not change the facts. Regardless what Republican got elected president, the majority of blacks voted Democratic. Maybe you did not know the MLK was Republican. Let this sink in your head. If the black vote was the only vote to elect a president, no Republican would ever been elected since blacks vote by majority Democratic.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#276 Mar 2, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
Romney was a very weak candidate.
Remember "Romnesia"?
Many people voted for Obama as the lesser of two evil pawns of the oligarchy.
Republicans need to run better candidates.
You are right about that.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#277 Mar 2, 2013
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>Saying what Republicans have done do not change the facts. Regardless what Republican got elected president, the majority of blacks voted Democratic. Maybe you did not know the MLK was Republican.

I just said that you Dummycrat who cannot even effing read, much less vote with intelligence. We need to bring back the literacy test for voters.
<quoted text>Let this sink in your head. If the black vote was the only vote to elect a president, no Republican would ever been elected since blacks vote by majority Democratic.
You are intelligence and challenged just as Queen Obama is testicularly challenged.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#278 Mar 2, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I am not even convinced that that Queen Obama even won the election. We have some pretty serious evidence gthat the queen may have cheated in Ohio which was a key swing state: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nX6E2Ucv7S8XX&feature=pla yer_detailpage. pleazse notice tht one of the reporters reporting this outrageous scandal is an African, eerrr BLACK African.
Your opinion and insults means nothing because there is no legal action in Congress to say that Obama is not the president of these United States. Do you think that the Republican party and the media would miss a chance to smear him. He is known world wide as the president of this country. If he is not the elect president of this country WHO IS?
the light has come

Danville, IL

#279 Mar 2, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I just said that you Dummycrat who cannot even effing read, much less vote with intelligence. We need to bring back the literacy test for voters.
<quoted text>
You are intelligence and challenged just as Queen Obama is testicularly challenged.
We who? Because people did not vote to suit you, you call them less intelligent. According to you, everyone is dumb and you are the only one smart. Since you are so smart, in 4 yr you can run for president. Making excuses is not an option.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#280 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>Your opinion and insults
No "insults" are intended. I am sorry you feel "insulted". I am simply stating facts no matter how unpleasant you may find the facts. Facts are facts and your being "insulted" will not change the facts. I will not tell you to do anything to yourself. But I would like to.

<quoted text>means nothing because there is no legal action in Congress to say that Obama is not the president of these United States.
There ought to be animpeachment. And I hope there is an impeachment. And I am advoacating for impeachemnet of the queen. The USA is a republic, not a monarchy that is suppose to be heaed by queens such as Obama is one. And it is time for us to start acting like a republic. A republic would impeach Queen Obama.

<quoted text>Do you think that the Republican party and the media would miss a chance to smear him.
Half of Hollywood is is full of queens like Obama. The other half is full of zionists who support queens like Obama. So no. I do not expect the media which is mostly Hollywoood to smear Obama or even ti inform the public that Obama is a queen like them.

<quoted text>He is known world wide as the president of this country.
She will soon be known as the Queen of the USA.

<quoted text>If he is not the elect president of this country WHO IS?
She may be elected (which is debatable considering this fact:
&fe ature=player_detailpage) But she is not a president considering this fact: http://www.youtube.com/watch... . She is a queen.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#281 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>who? Because people did not vote to suit you, you call them less intelligent.
No. I cal YOU less intelligentbecause YOU are apprently to dumb to now that this USA is a republic. That means that is not all over soon the votes have been stolen as happened in the last election. After those types of high crimes andmidemeanors, th4e nex=xt step is impeachmet. And this is not about race. This is about queens and homosexuality in high office which the American people never intended. Our votes have been perverted and YOU are too dumb to know it.
<quoted text>According to you, everyone is dumb and you are the only one smart. Since you are so smart, in 4 yr you can run for president. Making excuses is not an option.
Heck. YOU can run for president as dumb as YOU are. Anybody is better that a queen in the Office of the President. Even if YOU are a queen ypourslef, that is cool as long as you announce that you are a queen before the election. Not wait until after the election and then go on gay-cation:
&fe ature=player_detailpage
the light has come

Danville, IL

#282 Mar 2, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
No "insults" are intended. I am sorry you feel "insulted". I am simply stating facts no matter how unpleasant you may find the facts. Facts are facts and your being "insulted" will not change the facts. I will not tell you to do anything to yourself. But I would like to.
<quoted text>
There ought to be animpeachment. And I hope there is an impeachment. And I am advoacating for impeachemnet of the queen. The USA is a republic, not a monarchy that is suppose to be heaed by queens such as Obama is one. And it is time for us to start acting like a republic. A republic would impeach Queen Obama.
<quoted text>
Half of Hollywood is is full of queens like Obama. The other half is full of zionists who support queens like Obama. So no. I do not expect the media which is mostly Hollywoood to smear Obama or even ti inform the public that Obama is a queen like them.
<quoted text>
She will soon be known as the Queen of the USA.
<quoted text>
She may be elected (which is debatable considering this fact: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nX6E2Ucv7S8XX&feature=pla yer_detailpage) But she is not a president considering this fact: http://www.youtube.com/watch... . She is a queen.
All you brought to the table is insults and opinion. Obama is the president elected in 2012. Only a fool think he is not. If you understood how this government work you would be trying to discredit that Obama was elected by the people. Because you do not like his policies do not change the fact he is the president. You know it and you can`t get around it.9381

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#283 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>All you brought to the table is insults and opinion.
Do somethingnasty and perverted to yourself.

<quoted text>Obama is the president elected in 2012.
Shwas elected to tghe prsidency. But she is only a queen, not a president.

<quoted text>Only a fool think he is not. If you understood how this government work you would be trying to discredit that Obama was elected by the people.
You mean she was elected by the Dummycrats. And even that is debatable considering all the cheating that went on.

<quoted text>Because you do not like his policies do not change the fact he is the president.
She is the queen. I do not question that fact.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#284 Mar 2, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Do somethingnasty and perverted to yourself.
<quoted text>
Shwas elected to tghe prsidency. But she is only a queen, not a president.
<quoted text>
You mean she was elected by the Dummycrats. And even that is debatable considering all the cheating that went on.
<quoted text>
She is the queen. I do not question that fact.
it been said, if someone think you are dumb. Why open up your mouth and remove all doubt.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#285 Mar 4, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. You tell them, dude. I am an African and dang ptroud of the fact. I voted against Queen Obama and am dang proud of gthe fact. So, I guess that makes me a racist too. If that makes me a racist, I am dang proud of the fact
I am proud of it too. Romney was not a good choice either. Between the two, Romney did have the better record though as far as being able to repair the economy. he is a business man, and parts of his plan would have worked. Obama's record didn't have much to show that made him capable of repairing anything. After 4 years( and them some) he has done very little. he only got reelected because he was popular. This country is full of the most stupid people that put popularity over the economy.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#286 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>We who? Because people did not vote to suit you, you call them less intelligent. According to you, everyone is dumb and you are the only one smart. Since you are so smart, in 4 yr you can run for president. Making excuses is not an option.
I would not say that they are less intelligent, but blind to the fact that Obama is not the right man for the job. It's like the country said "okay let's take a break and put this dumbass back in office to make everyone happy. Then after 4 more years we can finally get back to business".

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#287 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>It is obviously you are lying.You have no way to prove that one person or a group of people speak for every race, every country, every city, every village and every person on this earth.He can speak for you but he do not speak for me and many people I know personally.
Your record of black on white crime, Al and Jesse's remarks, all the posts I read here on topix, and all races of people that I have talked to prove otherwise. Your hate towards everyone else(just because your ancestors were once slaves) is known world wide.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#288 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>The thread asked HOW Obama got elected not what race he was. Obama claim to be black. He is called the first black president. He is the first minority ever elected in this country that is why black people relate to him. Personally I do not praise any politician. The president I think did a better job in recent modern times was Bill Clinton.
Monica Lewinsky would likely agree.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#289 Mar 4, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Your record of black on white crime, Al and Jesse's remarks, all the posts I read here on topix, and all races of people that I have talked to prove otherwise. Your hate towards everyone else(just because your ancestors were once slaves) is known world wide.
The advantage I have over you is that you can not use common sense.There is no one person or group of people that speak for all Black, white, brown, yellow or red. Jessie and Al do not speak for all black people. it would take over 8300 years to meet a million people. that is not enough time in your life to meet and know every black person to ask who speak for them. As far as slavery is concern, every race has had slavery at some point . Every race has criminals not just blacks. White kill too.

“I'm out hunting”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#290 Mar 4, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>I am proud of it too. Romney was not a good choice either. Between the two, Romney did have the better record though as far as being able to repair the economy. he is a business man, and parts of his plan would have worked. Obama's record didn't have much to show that made him capable of repairing anything. After 4 years( and them some) he has done very little. he only got reelected because he was popular. This country is full of the most stupid people that put popularity over the economy.
Romney was a failure as governor of Massachusetts,that is why he only had one term.
Mitt promoted his own version of Obamacare in that state, only to bash it when the dems propose the same.
Independent

Rushville, IN

#291 Mar 5, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney was a failure as governor of Massachusetts,that is why he only had one term.
Mitt promoted his own version of Obamacare in that state, only to bash it when the dems propose the same.
Obama is a failure as president, so what's your point?

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#292 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>The advantage I have over you is that you can not use common sense.There is no one person or group of people that speak for all Black, white, brown, yellow or red. Jessie and Al do not speak for all black people. it would take over 8300 years to meet a million people. that is not enough time in your life to meet and know every black person to ask who speak for them. As far as slavery is concern, every race has had slavery at some point . Every race has criminals not just blacks. White kill too.
Liar. If Al or jesse got on television and started talking about white people you would sit there and nod your head in agreement.

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

someplace

#293 Mar 5, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>I would not say that they are less intelligent, but blind to the fact that Obama is not the right man for the job. It's like the country said "okay let's take a break and put this dumbass back in office to make everyone happy. Then after 4 more years we can finally get back to business".
Kimberly-Clarke is coming with a special tissue box that reads "FOR OBAMA CRYING" It's gauranteed to sell like crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min African AE 112,659
Topix is racist and anti-African American. 7 min fo real 4
Repeating negatives about blacks 24/7. Obsessi... 14 min Comics 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min woodtick57 1,207,368
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 38 min RFD 122,796
Eu, Sweden burning in flames by Islamic invasions 38 min Zachary Chesley 11
Why Are White Women So Threatened By Black Wome... (Apr '12) 45 min guy 532
Easter is another Whites Only holiday! 1 hr Nucking Figgers 11
Poll Report the white trolls posts! LOL! 1 hr Nia_ 44
Biracial IS NOT black 3 hr AmeliaSkunks 520