Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#210 Feb 27, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Even your comparison between fish with jaws and fish without jaws likens nonwhites (fish without jaws) to freaks of nature.
And you claim to be a man of logic, and not a racist.
raccad

Rochester, PA

#211 Feb 27, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Obama cheated

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#212 Feb 27, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>And you claim to be a man of logic, and not a racist.
Yes indeed. I've demonstrated as much innumerable times in Topix. and neither you nor others far smarter than you have proven otherwise.

Naturally, the only reply you racists have is simply the knee jerk response (void of evidence) that "Hey, you're racist too."

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#213 Feb 27, 2013
Proud Dummycrat wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone's cheats, its the Republicans. I mean you probably voted for Bush both times, just like we did for Obama. Republicans thought Bush didnt fuxk up the economy the first time he was elected, so what the problem with voting for Obama again ?
Back to cheating Republicans, Florida Governor Jeb Bush and Secretary of State Katherine Harris hired an outfit named Choicepoint Inc. to 'clean up' the voting rolls. By doing so removed almost 60,000 people on the basis that they were felons and had no right to vote in the state. It turns out that most of those removed were not felons, but were black and would have likely voted for Gore.
In Colorado too, Democrats are complaining about an attempt to remove up to 6,000 convicted felons from the electoral roll, at the behest of the state's Republican secretary of state, Donetta Davidson, despite a US federal law that prohibits eliminating a voter's rights within 90 days of an election to give time for the voter to protest.
Also, 4,000 Florida students were allegedly conned into signing a form which could lead them to be doubly registered and void their votes. The Florida Law Enforcement Department has told the complainants that it is too busy to investigate.
Being the brother of the Florida Governor had its perks,the son of a was previous president, and are rich.
This was long time ago but I was shocked when Bush won again. In your case you were probably shocked when Obama won.
I voted for Obama again.
Did you vote for Bush ? Likely, you called us democrats "Dummycrats"
It goes further. In some Republican controlled states they're not only trying to stifle voters with new ID requirements, but they're trying to repeal or gut the Voting Rights Act of 1965. That was one of the major civil rights achievement of the 1960s. hat is what came out of the Movement in Selma, Al which Dr. Martin Luther King led. Not even under Ronald Reagan did reactionaried dare to try to repeal the Voting Rights Act. But the Voting Rights Act gets in the way of at least southern state republican laws to limit the ballot.
If they succeed, don't be surprised if they next go after the Civil Rights Act of 1964. A number of Republicans, including both Ron and Rand Paui, have stated that they're opposed to the application of that law in the private sphere.
Yet these are people whom Adburratin supports, which is why I often just call him Uncle Assdurratin.
yop

France

#214 Feb 27, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not friends Her yop. And your contrast between "minorities" and the "normal" does imply the values of whiteness as the norm compared to the disvalue of the non-white who supposedly are in contrast with the white norm. Even your comparison between fish with jaws and fish without jaws likens nonwhites (fish without jaws) to freaks of nature.
By the way, only morons and racists think (or even suspect) that Attai and I are the same person. Hence you've just confirmed what I suspected about you given your earlier posts.
you ve misunderstood the meening of this example mate:fishes without jawq are not freaks of nature...they are part of the nature but in a few amount;minority.furthermore "normal" refers to votes which are not humans. By using the term normal,i didn t target humans but only votes. And i never used this term in order to set a threshold of white normality. Why would i?
The problem is that you re paranoid and too susceptible.
Independent

Seymour, IN

#216 Feb 27, 2013
Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have an ID? Do about 98% of people have ID? Yes, so STFU with this ID BS. Youneed one to cash a check and you need one to get a SS card, so I don't think it's to damn mush to ask to prove who you are to vote, unless you have something to hide like that cheating azz bith in OH who vote 6 times. You stupid SOB.
I have to show an ID to vote, I show an ID if I buy booze, etc., we know why Democrats are fighting this, multiple votes by most of their Constituents, it will only get worse, it's working for them now, If something is not done the Democrats will never lose another election. They already have some precincts that are hundred percent on their side sometimes even in trunks of cars.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#218 Feb 27, 2013
Proud Dummycrat wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone's cheats, its the Republicans. I mean you probably voted for Bush both times, just like we did for Obama.
The four three times a Bush name was on the ballot, I voted for them twice. I voted for Queen Obama once before I found out that he is a queen.
Proud Dummycrat wrote:
<quoted text> Republicans thought Bush didnt fuxk up the economy the first time he was elected, so what the problem with voting for Obama again ?
Because it is now Obama who is effing up the economy and effing up foreign policy in Africa and the Middle East. And I will not waste my time debating the point with you. The election is over.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#219 Feb 27, 2013
I meant to say the three ties a name Bush name was on the ballot...

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#220 Feb 27, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed. I've demonstrated as much innumerable times in Topix. and neither you nor others far smarter than you have proven otherwise.
Naturally, the only reply you racists have is simply the knee jerk response (void of evidence) that "Hey, you're racist too."
Oh, I have no doubt that you are racist. Still trying to prove again how smart you are. Desperation shows in every post.

“Trump sanity-out of reach”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#221 Feb 27, 2013
President Obama will be in the "white house" until
2016 you racitards just need to live with it or take up residence in another country.Don't let the door hit you in the azz on the way out.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#222 Feb 27, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I have no doubt that you are racist. Still trying to prove again how smart you are. Desperation shows in every post.
Well that simply means you're like most mindless simpletons wh have no doubt regarding matters concerning which they have no evidence.
And like most contemporary white racists you resort to the desperate tactic of projecting your racism onto Black folk.
But EVERY intelligent and non-racist person (black, white or others) knows that Savant is antiracist with a history of struggle against racism.
You sound like a Nazi accusing Jews of being bigoted.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#223 Feb 27, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that simply means you're like most mindless simpletons wh have no doubt regarding matters concerning which they have no evidence.
And like most contemporary white racists you resort to the desperate tactic of projecting your racism onto Black folk.
But EVERY intelligent and non-racist person (black, white or others) knows that Savant is antiracist with a history of struggle against racism.
You sound like a Nazi accusing Jews of being bigoted.
Your posts prove otherwise.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#224 Feb 27, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
2016 you racitards just need to live with it or take up residence in another country.Don't let the door hit you in the azz on the way out.
Yes 2016 , then no more Obama. EVER!!!!!
joe cassano

France

#225 Feb 28, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
it only shows how much the country is decadent. In a truly develped society with truly skilled white leaders, a black wouldn t have been able to reach a post of power,especially not that of president...
Independent

Seymour, IN

#226 Feb 28, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Yes 2016 , then no more Obama. EVER!!!!!
Dont count your chickens before they are hatched, Obama and the Liberals are openingly lying and cheating because no one has the guts to stop them, he might try something like Blomberg in NY, 3 terms, I put nothing past these people.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#227 Feb 28, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Your posts prove otherwise.
Actually, my posts--especially when compared with your drivel--reveals a THINKING man, and a progressive and antiracist humanist.
Everything you're not.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#228 Feb 28, 2013
joe cassano wrote:
<quoted text>
it only shows how much the country is decadent. In a truly develped society with truly skilled white leaders, a black wouldn t have been able to reach a post of power,especially not that of president...
Well, eeerrr, I guess you are right,. This country does not have any worthwhile leaders, black or white. KKKerry has been in office only a few days. And he seems to be trying to continue the worst policies of KKKlinton. What kind of leadereship is THAT? And it is all done uder the same worthless Queen Obama who is half white.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#229 Feb 28, 2013
joe cassano wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: Obama is our queen.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#230 Feb 28, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Dont count your chickens before they are hatched, Obama and the Liberals are openingly lying and cheating because no one has the guts to stop them, he might try something like Blomberg in NY, 3 terms, I put nothing past these people.
She won't win a third term as queen. This sequester is likely to tank the economy. And that means no mo Dummycrats for at least 20 years.
Independent

Seymour, IN

#231 Feb 28, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
She won't win a third term as queen. This sequester is likely to tank the economy. And that means no mo Dummycrats for at least 20 years.
There is to many stupid voters, I didn't think he would win last time, now I have lost hope for humanity, the media will lie for him, he will lie, liberals will lie and the sheep will buy it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min ReplaceGOP 1,578,893
What Race Has Best Fighters, Non-blacks Or Blacks? 4 min the boundaries of... 5
Whites Losing Their Biggest Privilege: Ability ... 4 min Alert 17
I'm opening up a 'custom' rope store. For all y... 6 min Hashtag THX 8
Child Sexual Abuse Rampant in Black Community (May '12) 20 min the boundaries of... 445
Old white men with younger black women (May '11) 23 min rickyricardo 145
Poll True or False: Blacks can survive without whites? (Mar '16) 24 min Fun Facts 8
What the 6,000 man White Nationalist rally mean... 1 hr JIM CROW IS BACK 55
Cavebeasts of Topix 1 hr Dan Snow 22
Baltimore/Ferguson vs. Charlottesville 6 hr a jig is a tool 51
Why Are White People On A Black Forum? 6 hr a jig is a tool 18
More from around the web