Ethiopia: Whatâs wrong Ethiopian wome...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#434 Mar 16, 2013
white dude wrote:
Ethiopians somalis eritreans don't want to date AA or Africans. If you are non-black and ask them why? They will tell AA and Africans are ugly and they parents don't allow them b/c of they are skin but if you're AA or African they will tell you they don't date other than their race.
my last post was meant for you, white dude
mariam

Houston, TX

#435 Mar 23, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
aa have a lot of problems, but beauty isn't one of them. aa are arguably the most beautiful black group in the world.
aa guys are ugly bantus descedants...
mariam

Houston, TX

#436 Mar 23, 2013
lawabidingalien wrote:
I know several really konjo habesha girls that will have sex with me, but it has to be a secret from their family... So what ends up happening is, I hit it, and run... Simply put, if im not good enough for her to tell her family about, then I will pretend I love her, until ive had enough of the injera between her legs, then she will marry an Ethio guy and he wont know what I did with his wife... So the culture encourages AA men to "get the milk without buying the cow"
you are the reason why i hate aa's. and are you sure you dont sleep with filthy sharmutas you aids ridden baba daddi and inmate. dont fool yourself classy ones find you gorrillas attractive.
mariam

Houston, TX

#437 Mar 23, 2013
lawabidingalien wrote:
<quoted text> They will sex us, then marry you or an Ethio guy... They wont tell u that tho....
you sleep with so many women and men and brag about it. do you even use a condom? no wonder most of you have children that you cant take care of. you are only 12% of the population yet half of the aids cases are you. aa women are also fithly also being f^6ck by arabs guys where i live. you people are animals learn to control yourselfs
mariam

Houston, TX

#438 Mar 23, 2013
meant unattractive. and stop obssesing over us, we know we are beautiful but majority of us, DONT WANT YOU!!! stick with fihtly white women. unlike we want to preserve our beautiful culture!!
AA IDOL

Edmonton, Canada

#439 Mar 30, 2013
mariam wrote:
meant unattractive. and stop obssesing over us, we know we are beautiful but majority of us, DONT WANT YOU!!! stick with fihtly white women. unlike we want to preserve our beautiful culture!!
You don't represent all habesha women, I don't even think you are a female anyway... You seem like an angry male, which doesent surprise me... You can call me any name you want because it doesent matter.. Like every country, Ethiopia has good and bad people..You are just a jealous, hungry, fool.
Hanna

Temple Hills, MD

#440 Apr 3, 2013
mariam wrote:
I don't think think this is the right way to put out ur case. to begin with ur spirit is negative "enatochachen besenesereat new yasadegun" why the curse & hate?i know for sure if u really care about preserving our culture: our culture is full of "akeberot" /respect to others. Which i dont see in ur comment. To all AA people just understand that for most ethio chics its not about not liking u personally but it scares us to imagine to leave our culture, tradition. We take our religion seriously. If there is a positive spirit AA guy who is clean, stable,has a fear of God, has dreams and goals I assure u you can have the ethio girl. Just like most AA thinks ethiopians r starved people, most ethios think the majority of AAs r in the wrong path. Lets make it positive pls
AA IDOL

Edmonton, Canada

#441 Apr 6, 2013
Hanna wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think think this is the right way to put out ur case. to begin with ur spirit is negative "enatochachen besenesereat new yasadegun" why the curse & hate?i know for sure if u really care about preserving our culture: our culture is full of "akeberot" /respect to others. Which i dont see in ur comment. To all AA people just understand that for most ethio chics its not about not liking u personally but it scares us to imagine to leave our culture, tradition. We take our religion seriously. If there is a positive spirit AA guy who is clean, stable,has a fear of God, has dreams and goals I assure u you can have the ethio girl. Just like most AA thinks ethiopians r starved people, most ethios think the majority of AAs r in the wrong path. Lets make it positive pls
I do not think Ethiopians are starved people and I am sorry that you understood me to be saying that. I was was speaking figuratively, meaning that Miriam is starved of common sense. I love Ethiopian people, food and culture. Afterall, Ethiopia is the birthplace of all humanity, so we are really all Ethiopian.. You are right, lets spread love not hate... Lets try to repair any damage that keeps us apart and come together.. Only then will we have a perfect world.
Hanna

Temple Hills, MD

#442 Apr 6, 2013
AA IDOL wrote:
<quoted text> I do not think Ethiopians are starved people and I am sorry that you understood me to be saying that. I was was speaking figuratively, meaning that Miriam is starved of common sense. I love Ethiopian people, food and culture. Afterall, Ethiopia is the birthplace of all humanity, so we are really all Ethiopian.. You are right, lets spread love not hate... Lets try to repair any damage that keeps us apart and come together.. Only then will we have a perfect world.
C/S :)
Life

Woodland, CA

#443 Apr 21, 2013
All these post are too much. So what if some habesha's don't want to date you. The world is full with over a billion women. Trust me when I say you will find a nice beautiful wife and if you want her to be habesha ask God for one lol. But seriously these post need to stop and the truth is African Americans really do not think about Africans. (sad but true) all these post are ridiculous lol :) We all have African blood in us.
ethioguy

Lawrence, MA

#445 Apr 29, 2013
I dont know what I'mreading but im going to set this straight once and for all for you "Ethiopian Women Lovers".

Ethiopians are the most humble,generous,caring loving family oriented people.The people are as beautiful as the workd has never seen.The women are extremely elegant as far as looks and body shape goes.

I am an Ethiopian I was born in Manhattan,New York studied at Yale and graduated 1st in my class. My friends are 95% white 5% mixed the reason for this might be that there are not alo't of black people where I live and go to school.

I might understand why black women are highly attractive of me,because I have great facial looks as well as curly hair and,generally I dont look like the average black guy.

African American men can not control
themselves,they are extremely aggressive and can't control their temper they sell drugs,they rob liquor stores and,they are destroying America.

I dont understand why they think they will even qualify to date Ethiopian women what do they have to prove? Nothing!

I may sound like the most racist Ethiopian in the history but, im not. I go to the DMV and I see an overweight eagerly unnatractive black woman with fake colored hair, she looks at me with a very rude look and says what do you want?

How can you be unnatractive,rude and expect to date someone who is from a different tradition as you are?
ethioguy

Lawrence, MA

#446 Apr 29, 2013
anyways, my comments may hurt people and I don't intent for this. I appreciate my brothers,sisters and family.We care and help for each other because we know that by ourselves we can't succeed.

Why are black people asking me where I'm from? Why are black people asking me what I put in my hair? Why are black people asking me what I eat and why is my skin flawless?

I will never know these answers but as a Ethiopian Man my longlife goal is to stay FAR
away from them as I can.They will lead you to a life of CRIME and VIOLENCE you name it Rackateering Extortion Murder Rape the worst crimes in the world are done by these cowards
tje women are no different. Unatractive labratory malfunction insects!!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#447 Apr 29, 2013
U freakin look the same.. 4 goodness sake can u black africans just accept ur africoon features.. Ugrh

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#448 Apr 29, 2013
ethioguy wrote:
anyways, my comments may hurt people and I don't intent for this. I appreciate my brothers,sisters and family.We care and help for each other because we know that by ourselves we can't succeed.
Why are black people asking me where I'm from? Why are black people asking me what I put in my hair? Why are black people asking me what I eat and why is my skin flawless?
I will never know these answers but as a Ethiopian Man my longlife goal is to stay FAR
away from them as I can.They will lead you to a life of CRIME and VIOLENCE you name it Rackateering Extortion Murder Rape the worst crimes in the world are done by these cowards
tje women are no different. Unatractive labratory malfunction insects!!
ur a skinner version of p diddy.. Dang.. Even aa men act like they the most handsome thang walking on 4 legs.. Flava fav.. Mentality

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#449 Apr 29, 2013
so do ethios like caribbeans?
Peshewar

Jacksonville, FL

#450 Apr 29, 2013
ethioguy wrote:
I dont know what I'mreading but im going to set this straight once and for all for you "Ethiopian Women Lovers".
Ethiopians are the most humble,generous,caring loving family oriented people.The people are as beautiful as the workd has never seen.The women are extremely elegant as far as looks and body shape goes.
I am an Ethiopian I was born in Manhattan,New York studied at Yale and graduated 1st in my class. My friends are 95% white 5% mixed the reason for this might be that there are not alo't of black people where I live and go to school.
I might understand why black women are highly attractive of me,because I have great facial looks as well as curly hair and,generally I dont look like the average black guy.
African American men can not control
themselves,they are extremely aggressive and can't control their temper they sell drugs,they rob liquor stores and,they are destroying America.
I dont understand why they think they will even qualify to date Ethiopian women what do they have to prove? Nothing!
I may sound like the most racist Ethiopian in the history but, im not. I go to the DMV and I see an overweight eagerly unnatractive black woman with fake colored hair, she looks at me with a very rude look and says what do you want?
How can you be unnatractive,rude and expect to date someone who is from a different tradition as you are?
...says the Horner who just a few decades ago was eating anything the white man dropped out of an airplane..now that they halfway got it together these opportunistic parasites have the nerve to turn thier noses up at AAs and other Africans because they own a few filthy gas stations,are a lil lighter, and have aquiline features..

You Horners are the most elitist pathetic self-hating Africans in Africa..catch you when you have the next drought
Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#451 May 29, 2013
Do you really think these people are Ethiopian? Ethiopia was the symbol of pan-Africa, and we are the ones who initiated it. I love African-Americans, you will always have a special place in my heart, because when Italy invaded in the second Italy-Abyssinian war, African-Americans rushed to enlist and fight for Ethiopia. And Samoan Irish, from what I am guessing, you're half Samoan and half Irish? Why do you care about Horners so much? I read some of your posts on the Somali forum. Leave it to Africans.
CV Prince

United States

#452 Jun 29, 2013
There is a lot of "white racist" trolls on this forum pretending to be Ethiopian. I bet fazio is not Ethiopian... Fazio just some white supremicist.
I luv WOMEN

United States

#453 Jul 3, 2013
What religion are ethiopians. Besides family, what other beliefs do you have?
Kim Jabar

Columbia, MD

#454 Jul 23, 2013
I'm an african, I live in D.C. Trust me I hate Ethiopian so bad just because they also hate other Africans and they consider themselves as mixed or white people which is very sad and disappointing to observe. I had couple friends from Ethiopia and they're all crazy in their mind. JUST HATE THEM ALL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people are mentally suck, twisted, evil fks 1 min LMR 16
Breaking: Gina Torres joins #swirlnation 1 min Yisraelite Suprem... 10
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,600,544
Do African Americans listen to the 'Beatles'? (Apr '08) 3 min Mr Lee 372
Black people hate and fear white masculinity 9 min coretta 9
I have shared the real names of all the racist ... 10 min Blaze 4
Marcus: thinking of leaving Topix 23 min Jax 31
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 2 hr CAC 142
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 5 hr Maceo is Legion 25
More from around the web