Ethiopia: Whatâs wrong Ethiopian wome...

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#370 Dec 30, 2012
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about?Im here defending myself and race you are giving grief about it.What does me being part "horner" ahem..Somali have to do with anything?IF these Ethiopians,Somalians,horners or whatever the hell people want to call them have a problem with AA's Im going to speak about it.So stay in your lane.It seem like you were caping for them after they said all these bad things about AA'S and then took it somewhere else.Because of being a part "horner" im not too forgiving to some who have racist attitudes.So again stay in your lane and minde your own business.
I am a man, you are a woman. Its very evident you are having problems understanding my dialog and what i really mean, compared to what you think I mean. I have nothing against who you are, I am beginning however to become a bit uncomfortable with how you talk to me, you're beginning to come off as disrespectful when I have not disrespected you once. You don't tell me what lane to stay in woman, as a woman you need to stay in YOUR damn lane. You have more mouth, than you do ears to understand whats being said to you...the same as the other gentleman you were communicating with earlier. You took everything he was trying to say...and twisted the hell out of it into what you thought he was saying. You need to take your lil' azz somewhere and sit down, learn to understand what you are reading before you start running off at the mouth...because once this all is looked at with someone that can clearly see through the non-sense...you look like a person running off at the mouth...without fully understanding what was said to you. Thats straight up...so don't mess around and say something to me you'll regret....you are wwwaaaayyy off base...go back and read everything...and then take a deep breathe. You make more noise....than sense!!!!!

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#371 Dec 30, 2012
Dynamo wrote:
<quoted text>This guy's a d1ck, I don't like him... a whole lot. I want to grind his nose in shiat because he doesn't show anyone any respect. I have to go..... locate him elsewhere.... and amuse myself.
I toally understand you. In order to earn respect, you gotta give it. It doesn't come to you in the form of affirmative action.

Level 8

Location hidden

#372 Dec 30, 2012
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be a doormat for people like that. They hate even their own black Americans or anyone who doesn't side with them whether they are right or wrong. When you try having dialogue with people like him/her, they immediately become defensive for no apparent reason. They tried to manipulate me on here to being as racist as they were against Ethiopians and some others. If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything. I don't know what ethnicity you are and it really doesn't matter. Just defend your people and if you feel someone is wrong on here, you have a right to give your opinion on any thread on this forum.
You don't know a damn thing about me. Like a true lost immigrant...trying to be more than they are....you want her to be your allie because I made you realize what a front and a faker you are for calling that woman a c--n on mere conversation. That was uncalled for and i told you so. Now you want to get even and go around trying to build allies...thinking you can convince people what I like and don't like. Let me hell you out troll....I appreciate my pver called iect them good enough...not to have ever called ANYONE....ANYONE....IN THE FIVE YEARS I HAVE BEEN IN THESE THREADS....A NAME JUST OUT OF GENERAL COMMUNICATION.

PEOPLE NOT FROM THE U.S., HAVE A BAD habit of coming to the U.S. and all of a sudden for trying to fit in....know more than the people that live here...typical for some women...and you fit right in that group. You can't run that greater than thou sh*t on me...I am a self made man. I don't follow trends baby, I set them!
Foreigners come here learn the damn Constitution and immediately they want to talk sh*t to the people whose ancestors made it possible for them to come here and have a better life. When in Rome, do what the Romans do.

Don't try and peg me woman because you don't know sh*t about me. Worry about your damn self, I'm sure you have your hands full with that. If I went to another country, I would keep my damn mouth shut, learn what they do to get by, learn how to get by the same way, stack my chips....and glide through the non-sense without raising any hairs or bothering people. I would only speak up if I am about to be done wrong in some kind of way, other than that...people would see me and not hear me. So shut up...talking about people. You are no better than anyone and you would be fooling yourself to think otherwise. You give respect if you want it, I started off giving you the benefit of the doubt...and then you reminded me of some ol' bitty who gets on people's good side, so they are comfortable with you good enough....to let you change to your mess and miss you disrespecting other people. That lady did not call you a name, and you had no right to call her one. You have no right telling this other young lady don't no one mess over her, because if you had read the communication with me and her, you would know she does not understand English very well and had a problem with another gentleman earlier the same way. We were both respecting her and dealing with her like gentlemen to a lady...and somehow she was seeing a totally different picture. So have a seat someplace, know the flavor of what you are tasting...before you want to go around running your mouth again about something you don't know the full flavor of. You're wrong again...and off base!

Level 8

Location hidden

#373 Dec 30, 2012
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Im mostly AA and part Somali and it is baffling for folks this day in age to be this damn ignorant.As for this thread who cares.Some of these horners or whoever can go on with this nonsensical shallow racism.It has not done them no good anyway.
Are you calling me ignorant?

Level 8

Location hidden

#375 Dec 30, 2012
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
I toally understand you. In order to earn respect, you gotta give it. It doesn't come to you in the form of affirmative action.
Are you addressing me like a coward....with that affirmative action line...because when I hear people like you talk....it sounds so nothing...and that makes me sure....9 times out of 10....I am more educated than you...and live better than you...because you are one of those types of people that you raise yourself up, by putting other people down. I recognize sh*t when I see it...and you are full of it...so is your trolling azz friend. I'm not losing anything regarding either of you...I would feel sorry for ya...but even that is too good for either of you. I know who I am and where I am going. I know what time it is...and what day this is. I am aware of the year, and that I am communicating on a website with a troll...connected to another troll. Its that simple...now get a damn life!

LAcreole
Level 5

Location hidden

#377 Dec 30, 2012
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know a damn thing about me. Like a true lost immigrant...trying to be more than they are....you want her to be your allie because I made you realize what a front and a faker you are for calling that woman a c--n on mere conversation. That was uncalled for and i told you so. Now you want to get even and go around trying to build allies...thinking you can convince people what I like and don't like. Let me hell you out troll....I appreciate my pver called iect them good enough...not to have ever called ANYONE....ANYONE....IN THE FIVE YEARS I HAVE BEEN IN THESE THREADS....A NAME JUST OUT OF GENERAL COMMUNICATION.
PEOPLE NOT FROM THE U.S., HAVE A BAD habit of coming to the U.S. and all of a sudden for trying to fit in....know more than the people that live here...typical for some women...and you fit right in that group. You can't run that greater than thou sh*t on me...I am a self made man. I don't follow trends baby, I set them!
Foreigners come here learn the damn Constitution and immediately they want to talk sh*t to the people whose ancestors made it possible for them to come here and have a better life. When in Rome, do what the Romans do.
Don't try and peg me woman because you don't know sh*t about me. Worry about your damn self, I'm sure you have your hands full with that. If I went to another country, I would keep my damn mouth shut, learn what they do to get by, learn how to get by the same way, stack my chips....and glide through the non-sense without raising any hairs or bothering people. I would only speak up if I am about to be done wrong in some kind of way, other than that...people would see me and not hear me. So shut up...talking about people. You are no better than anyone and you would be fooling yourself to think otherwise. You give respect if you want it, I started off giving you the benefit of the doubt...and then you reminded me of some ol' bitty who gets on people's good side, so they are comfortable with you good enough....to let you change to your mess and miss you disrespecting other people. That lady did not call you a name, and you had no right to call her one. You have no right telling this other young lady don't no one mess over her, because if you had read the communication with me and her, you would know she does not understand English very well and had a problem with another gentleman earlier the same way. We were both respecting her and dealing with her like gentlemen to a lady...and somehow she was seeing a totally different picture. So have a seat someplace, know the flavor of what you are tasting...before you want to go around running your mouth again about something you don't know the full flavor of. You're wrong again...and off base!
I don't have an allie mentality for one like you do. There you go going on the defensive again being paranoid smh. Secondly, I got you right where I want you Toby. Here boy....come and get it....;-). I told you already. You are my servant, therefore, you will see red whenever you see my display name on this forum and will always get angry when you read any posts of mines. Now go on boy...go play [sandbox]. I'll let you know when you can come back in.

Level 8

Location hidden

#378 Dec 30, 2012
Correction above, poor^^^^should be "pour monkey and moose sh*t on your face".....

Level 8

Location hidden

#379 Dec 30, 2012
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have an allie mentality for one like you do. There you go going on the defensive again being paranoid smh. Secondly, I got you right where I want you Toby. Here boy....come and get it....;-). I told you already. You are my servant, therefore, you will see red whenever you see my display name on this forum and will always get angry when you read any posts of mines. Now go on boy...go play [sandbox]. I'll let you know when you can come back in.
You are straight canned sh*t...I saw you coming. You can kiss a Toby's azz, and I have already been tested and do not fit the "programmed people" mentality. Go play in traffic....even being straight up....I am still on point having walked your punk azz right to reveal who you are as 100% troll azz troll from the very first time you drove up on our website. I smelled ya....thats why I stayed right on you where I needed to....you're not as good as you think...as usual....I usually smell you after a second sentence. Now get the fu*k back over to the Ethiopian thread....or go play in some busy traffic...you're stinking up the place again. Smells like dead animals in here and rotten skin.

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#380 Dec 30, 2012
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a man, you are a woman. Its very evident you are having problems understanding my dialog and what i really mean, compared to what you think I mean. I have nothing against who you are, I am beginning however to become a bit uncomfortable with how you talk to me, you're beginning to come off as disrespectful when I have not disrespected you once. You don't tell me what lane to stay in woman, as a woman you need to stay in YOUR damn lane. You have more mouth, than you do ears to understand whats being said to you...the same as the other gentleman you were communicating with earlier. You took everything he was trying to say...and twisted the hell out of it into what you thought he was saying. You need to take your lil' azz somewhere and sit down, learn to understand what you are reading before you start running off at the mouth...because once this all is looked at with someone that can clearly see through the non-sense...you look like a person running off at the mouth...without fully understanding what was said to you. Thats straight up...so don't mess around and say something to me you'll regret....you are wwwaaaayyy off base...go back and read everything...and then take a deep breathe. You make more noise....than sense!!!!!
You triflin ass fool you better get gone.

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#381 Dec 30, 2012
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling me ignorant?
You called yourself ignorant for thinking that I was calling you ignorant when I said "some" people.I was not even addressing you.If I was addressing you I would talk to you like im doing now.So that says a lot about your insecure egocentric ass to think I was referring to you as being ignorant.

LAcreole
Level 5

Location hidden

#382 Dec 30, 2012
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
You are straight canned sh*t...I saw you coming. You can kiss a Toby's azz, and I have already been tested and do not fit the "programmed people" mentality. Go play in traffic....even being straight up....I am still on point having walked your punk azz right to reveal who you are as 100% troll azz troll from the very first time you drove up on our website. I smelled ya....thats why I stayed right on you where I needed to....you're not as good as you think...as usual....I usually smell you after a second sentence. Now get the fu*k back over to the Ethiopian thread....or go play in some busy traffic...you're stinking up the place again. Smells like dead animals in here and rotten skin.
You hate it that you don't get to manipulate decent black Americans who will not fall into your b.s. to hate Ethiopians, Somalians, and other African born people. That's why you can't get enough of me Toby. I don't blame you. I can't get enough of me either ;-). No, I do not hate Ethiopians nor do I hate Somalians. You think that you can control everyone because that's the mentality you people have...that slave mentality and believe you can compete for control with the white man. You have a sick and twisted agenda to make your own people turn against each other (dark skinned vs light skinned....black Americans vs African born people). You aren't the brightest crayon in the crayola box so go back into your ghetto box and think of another plan to come up to divide and conquer. And don't think of me too much while you're gone ;-) because I'll be right here to continue shutting your black ashy a_s down lol.

Level 8

Location hidden

#383 Dec 30, 2012
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You triflin ass fool you better get gone.
You skanky azz jungle buck toothed, funny belly, huge foreheaded, dead skin smellin' bloody toothed bit*h...stop posting to me. You ain't about sh*t....I could tell that from your posts. We're making sense....you want to make non-sense out of it because bi*ch you are pure non-sense. Now run along...you have worn out your welcome like you did in the Ethiopian forum...bit*h why do you keep following me around and posting to me....hahahahahahaha...you can't get to bi*ch...you're wasting your time....i am far too intelligent for young sh*t...go put something in your mouth until your eyes pop out! let that relieve your stress...I will not be posting to you anymore....MUTE BUTTON!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#384 Dec 30, 2012
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate it that you don't get to manipulate decent black Americans who will not fall into your b.s. to hate Ethiopians, Somalians, and other African born people. That's why you can't get enough of me Toby. I don't blame you. I can't get enough of me either ;-). No, I do not hate Ethiopians nor do I hate Somalians. You think that you can control everyone because that's the mentality you people have...that slave mentality and believe you can compete for control with the white man. You have a sick and twisted agenda to make your own people turn against each other (dark skinned vs light skinned....black Americans vs African born people). You aren't the brightest crayon in the crayola box so go back into your ghetto box and think of another plan to come up to divide and conquer. And don't think of me too much while you're gone ;-) because I'll be right here to continue shutting your black ashy a_s down lol.
I AM WELL AWARE OF ALL THINGS AROUND ME...NOTHING YOU CAN SAY WILL CHANGE ANYTHING AT THIS POINT, OR MAKE ME FEEL ANYTHING. I KNOW YOUR PURPOSE, AND YOUR INTENTIONS. YOU LOOK BETTER WITH SOMETHING IN YOUR MOUTH....WITH A LONG EXTENSION THAT RUNS OUT OF YOUR AZZ!!!!!AS I SAID BEFORE AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO GET THE MESSAGE....GOOD DAY DAMMIT...TROLL AZZ TROLLS....!!!!!!MUTE BUTTON ON!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#385 Dec 30, 2012
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
You triflin' azz fool...I don't do race conversations and you won't find NOT ONE communication of me EVER having anything to say about light, dark, pink, orange, I don't give a damn....Shalimarr. I don't give a damn about none of that. These people are tired of your sh*t despite your remarks as posts throught these threads have shown, and contrary to your hatin' azz beliefs, I am not...nor have I wanted to manipulate anyone to thinking anything. It makes sense for your spiteful azzes to lash back because your bullsh*t is exposed and its cramping your style. I don't give a damn about none of you racists Svengali bastards.....yes...this is one...that flew over the cuckoo's nest...and cracked a hole in your bullsh*t! tells you right there.....I am not programmed to follow!!! Nor do i fall for manipulated psychology....so good day for the last time....please go take a flying leap off Mt Rushmore!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#387 Dec 30, 2012
Dynamo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a man only in the loosest of terms. You're being condescending and saying that if she wasn't just a stupid woman then she would understand you.<quoted text> Ladies, you heard the 'man' know your role and shut your mouths!! Any wonders this one is still single?
You have to be from another country! Whats your point here? Yes....women have a place....men have a place...its in GOD's covenant...most African Americans are raised this way! We don't disrespect them, they don't disrespect us. Yes dammit, I made it plain to her that she was being obnoxious for nothing...and anybody who reads the communication will get the same damn point. You even added bullsh*t to what my post say because you have an agenda to do what? LOOK LIKE A DAMN FOOL FOR TRYING TO MAKE A MOUNTAIN OUT OF A MOLEHILL WITH THAT ANCIENT AZZ CAUCASIAN PERSUASION THAT ACCUSES THE AFRICAN AMERICAN GUY OF KICKING HIS AZZ WHEN THE POLICE SHOW-UP! YOU LAME AZZ BASTARD, YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR AZZ KICKED FOR THIS POOR AZZ PRESENTATION!!!!!!!!!!
dON'T YOU KNOW WHAT GOOD DAY MEANS? It means if you have a life....go live it and stop being so petty driven. Ya lame duck!

LAcreole
Level 5

Location hidden

#389 Dec 30, 2012
Dynamo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a man only in the loosest of terms. You're being condescending and saying that if she wasn't just a stupid woman then she would understand you.<quoted text> Ladies, you heard the 'man' know your role and shut your mouths!! Any wonders this one is still single?
I've heard him loud and clear. I'll shut mines if he shuts his pants.....

Level 8

Location hidden

#392 Dec 30, 2012
Dynamo wrote:
<quoted text>
From 3 or 4 posts previous: "You skanky azz jungle buck toothed, funny belly, huge foreheaded, dead skin smellin' bloody toothed bit*h". No racism in there ? Tell me some more about how you don't 'do' racism.... You are nothing more than a pathetic ghetto trash negro trying to be a mover while using as many of these people as you can to get there. Be grateful, little man that our paths will never cross. You do not ever speak to a person and more specifically a Woman, like you have done, in my presence, boy and think you'll get away with it. Apparently you grew up fatherless. It's unfortunate your Mother didn't have the energy to beat that disrespect out of you. She was probably busy working 3 jobs, you filthy little thing with your dirty little mouth.
You dumb azz fool, thats exactly the picture shown by you damn creole scottish bastards who take photos of Ethiopians...and for the racist ones that hate people for no reason....imagine this...you are one of them and you are still a buck toothed blood drinking, pot belly, azzwhole...you don't have enough class to try and discredit me sandwich.....hahahaha...I'll run circles around your Caucasian Persuasion....you are one stupid azz racist...I'm in your azz...thats why you keep sending me messages...Like a true Caucasian...you can't win anything against an African American of equal wit...so you go shopping...often times making a damn fool of yourself...searching trying to overcome the intelligence...of one that shames the sh*t out of your lame duck azz. You remind me of some sorry azz grown man....who don't know when to leave well enough alone because someone he thinks less of...has made a king-sized bastard out of his character. Listen...you may like nutts in the mouth...but i don't have time for it...not do I indulge in peety azz continuous disagreements. You've admitted being a racists...and you're one that's pissed off...because you know I already knew you was a racist from the gitgo...wwwaaayyy before you called that lady a racial name. So kizz my African American Azz....troublemaker...you are the epitome of what society never shows known as Caucasian hate with vengeance. Go lay your sorry azz down somewhere....man...you are the biggest African American hating chasing azz racist....who turns out to be....nothing more...tahn a hateful kid...jealous of African Americans. Thanks...for noticing us so much, you'd sacrifice your intelligence, and end up with nothing more....than a bruised ego. Goodnight....you need to go to sleep...wake up...and start over!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#393 Dec 30, 2012
Dynamo wrote:
<quoted text> Again with the CAPS LOCK, really? Just all puffed up about yourself you are. Your like one of those lizards, when cornered they puff up to appear bigger than what they are. You bud do not even rise to the level of small time huckster.You got no game, you can't run your scam here.You will not manipulate these people. So shut your silly azz up until you can show people and Women in particular,the respect they deserve,you insecure, scared,little man.
As far as a caps lock...when people send it to me...when they ever do...I don't care about that. I'm thinking they are stressing a point...it may have nothing to do with shouting. You're no monitor...so your point...and my point since I am the writer...are on two different pages and again your attempt to try and discredit me...like a continuous dick that keeps on giving...has made you look like a lame duck...yet again!!!!!

LAcreole
Level 5

Location hidden

#394 Dec 30, 2012
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb azz fool, thats exactly the picture shown by you damn creole scottish bastards who take photos of Ethiopians...and for the racist ones that hate people for no reason....imagine this...you are one of them and you are still a buck toothed blood drinking, pot belly, azzwhole...you don't have enough class to try and discredit me sandwich.....hahahaha...I'll run circles around your Caucasian Persuasion....you are one stupid azz racist...I'm in your azz...thats why you keep sending me messages...Like a true Caucasian...you can't win anything against an African American of equal wit...so you go shopping...often times making a damn fool of yourself...searching trying to overcome the intelligence...of one that shames the sh*t out of your lame duck azz. You remind me of some sorry azz grown man....who don't know when to leave well enough alone because someone he thinks less of...has made a king-sized bastard out of his character. Listen...you may like nutts in the mouth...but i don't have time for it...not do I indulge in peety azz continuous disagreements. You've admitted being a racists...and you're one that's pissed off...because you know I already knew you was a racist from the gitgo...wwwaaayyy before you called that lady a racial name. So kizz my African American Azz....troublemaker...you are the epitome of what society never shows known as Caucasian hate with vengeance. Go lay your sorry azz down somewhere....man...you are the biggest African American hating chasing azz racist....who turns out to be....nothing more...tahn a hateful kid...jealous of African Americans. Thanks...for noticing us so much, you'd sacrifice your intelligence, and end up with nothing more....than a bruised ego. Goodnight....you need to go to sleep...wake up...and start over!!!!
It's amazing how he busted you and called you out, then in return you get even more angry smh. I told you...you people are nothing more than manipulative racist hypocrites with nothing else better to do than to promote "white guilt", but in case you hadn't noticed...."white guilt" is deteriorating like your black "bruthas" in the streets of Chicago. You brought this upon yourself. You've never respected anyone's opinions on here who didn't agree with your black racist propo(U)ganda. You went clean ape sh_t on a girl who you claimed was Ethiopian but she was actually Somalian and AA. You can't control yourself anymore. You really need to get a grip before you have a stroke over there Toby.

Level 8

Location hidden

#395 Dec 30, 2012
Dynamo wrote:
<quoted text>
From 3 or 4 posts previous: "You skanky azz jungle buck toothed, funny belly, huge foreheaded, dead skin smellin' bloody toothed bit*h". No racism in there ? Tell me some more about how you don't 'do' racism.... You are nothing more than a pathetic ghetto trash negro trying to be a mover while using as many of these people as you can to get there. Be grateful, little man that our paths will never cross. You do not ever speak to a person and more specifically a Woman, like you have done, in my presence, boy and think you'll get away with it. Apparently you grew up fatherless. It's unfortunate your Mother didn't have the energy to beat that disrespect out of you. She was probably busy working 3 jobs, you filthy little thing with your dirty little mouth.
I wish you and i could meet...really! I'd beat the disrespect out of your azz...really...and no...I am not single. I have a good woman....that I appreciate...and likely so...she appreciates how I treat her and the type of man that I am. You couldn't hold a candle to the way women talk about how I treat my woman. Chances is...when your woman sees me....she's probably mouth watering for a man like me. What you would do...and how i talk to a woman. Kizz my azz...now add that!!!!! Fu*k that non-sense you selling....there is no break down here...we can meet if you that bad...I got some time...and some money....I'm all man...100%....got the scars...and gave some to prove it...you think you have a talker...and you're a psychologist...what you have is a good strong man...and you can lay down with that petty azz back door psychological pizz poor azz presentation of..."I'm a king-sized asswhole".....Much later for ya......I really think I have been too good to ya explaining anything...but don't ever think I'd back down from your punk azz...you got the wrong one for that troll...and you're more protected believing that!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Am in search Of good wife 1 min Drilling for the ... 3
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 3 min trollslayer 7,955
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min OzRitz 1,395,640
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 7 min Truth Hurts 35,015
News Is This Black Parenting Magazine Racist? 9 min Truth Hurts 12
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 17 min Moses 46,459
Poll Are Black people really the DEVIL? (Nov '09) 20 min J_Kelley 209
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 33 min Moses 32,665
Do you understand 3 hr Truth Hurts 27
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 4 hr barefoot2626 93
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 4 hr Fukanig 88
More from around the web