Ethiopia: Whatâs wrong Ethiopian wome...

“Univ. of Texas-Med School!!! ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

Magnolia, TX

#350 Dec 29, 2012
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>there is a ass load of other AA"s who are not AA either.

Im tired of "purist" like you.
No, those are people saying they're AA because they were born in the U.S.; Like you they know they have ancestry foreign to AAs but continue to say they are AA.

I apologize Dyna_girl.

Level 4

Since: May 12

Philadelphia, PA

#351 Dec 29, 2012
--AAA-- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, those are people saying they're AA because they were born in the U.S.; Like you they know they have ancestry foreign to AAs but continue to say they are AA.
I apologize Dyna_girl.
For an AA you're one ugly person.

“Univ. of Texas-Med School!!! ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

Magnolia, TX

#352 Dec 29, 2012
I-Wonder-Why wrote:
<quoted text>For an AA you're one ugly person.
Lol alright

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#353 Dec 30, 2012
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you even talking about?First you are on my back for confronting them now you are saying "you dont care" what they think.Make up your mind.Either you are riding or sliding.I cant tonight im out..
When you remember your post...you can understand an answer...it will help if you read whats above an answer...when you get lost. Show me a post...where i was on your back for confronting them...post it up...I want to see that too. I have never cared what they think...anybody who has been reading my post know that...babygirl...you are confusing me with another poster it seems. Find these posts you keep saying I posted....i have a memory like an elephant...trust me when I tell you...you will be looking for a while...because I am well managed and know what I write...and post. Post it up...lets see it!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#354 Dec 30, 2012
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You have me "beat" you say?What the hell was this some type of contest?It was'nt for me.So I guess congrats to you for being a real AA womanist or whatever.You are a better AA than me I guess....:/
Its not about me being better than you...its about knowing what you are talking about. If you say something about someone...you best be able to back it up. I welcome people to this country...as I don't own it. All I care about is how you treat me...I won't disrespect you...so you have no reason to disrespect me. I won't accuse you of anything...so you have no reason to accuse me. With those things in mind...living is easy...its just that simple for me!

Level 8

Location hidden

#355 Dec 30, 2012
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,hell so im not AA now? First im not Somali or lying aboutit now im not AA.I guess im some mutt that nobody wants.Well you know what you cant win.I know what I am and im proud of it.
No...you aren't....you said you were "horner" remember? Isn't that Ethiopian? So why would you go through all that psychology and call yourself a mutt and what not? Whats that all about?

Level 8

Location hidden

#356 Dec 30, 2012
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
And if im not AA cause Im partially a "horner" then there is a ass load of other AA"s who are not AA either.Many say or claim to be mixed with something else all the time.It dont matter what mix.Nobody is pure anything.And if you are there is a slight chance of inbreeding just to keep the bloodline pure.So go on with that sh*t.Im tired of "purist" like you.Always saying who is or who ain't but not pure or real your damn self.
Calm down...thats not totally what he meant. I can only say that because H have communicated with him before.You're upset over nothing...no...you aren't AA. You are "horner" Ethiopian that does not care for the argument of bloodlines, racial prejudice, mixed, not mixed, purist non-sense etc. I get it...nothing wrong with how you feel. No one is condemning you here...I think you are misunderstanding both of us and since you are from African descent...I can cut you some slack...as it seems...you may not mean any harm. You are..."horner" or Ethiopian...its okay....you don't seem to be here to cause problems...we are after the ones that cause us unnecessary problems and like you...we are tired of that racial non-sense.

Level 8

Location hidden

#357 Dec 30, 2012
--AAA-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol alright
Where's their photo?

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#359 Dec 30, 2012
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down...thats not totally what he meant. I can only say that because H have communicated with him before.You're upset over nothing...no...you aren't AA. You are "horner" Ethiopian that does not care for the argument of bloodlines, racial prejudice, mixed, not mixed, purist non-sense etc. I get it...nothing wrong with how you feel. No one is condemning you here...I think you are misunderstanding both of us and since you are from African descent...I can cut you some slack...as it seems...you may not mean any harm. You are..."horner" or Ethiopian...its okay....you don't seem to be here to cause problems...we are after the ones that cause us unnecessary problems and like you...we are tired of that racial non-sense.
Okay first of all im no Ethiopian.Second I dont know what the hell you are talking about and im not about to get into to it.I did not start no damn racial nonsense.If someone says something about my race I will retailiate.I dont care if you are black,white,etc.You open grounds to get cussed out.As for you.You can rationalize all you want but you don't even know what you are talking about.I waste too much energy arguing with these numbskulls who think it is 1819 who wanna speak poorly about AA's and other Africans.So you are just a non-factor arguing just to argue and dont even know what is going.Dont get mad at the AA's who are not docile or doormats who confronts these idiots.Im not about to hold no hands and sing no songs.You can say whatever you want with your empty rhetoric for the sake of just seeing your words on text.Cause that's all it is just rubbish.

Level 5

Location hidden

#360 Dec 30, 2012
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
But again know what the hell you are talking about before you start your rants.Trying to be smart but looking dumb as hell.Im no Ethiopian so go on with your bullsh*t.

Level 8

Location hidden

#361 Dec 30, 2012
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay first of all im no Ethiopian.Second I dont know what the hell you are talking about and im not about to get into to it.I did not start no damn racial nonsense.If someone says something about my race I will retailiate.I dont care if you are black,white,etc.You open grounds to get cussed out.As for you.You can rationalize all you want but you don't even know what you are talking about.I waste too much energy arguing with these numbskulls who think it is 1819 who wanna speak poorly about AA's and other Africans.So you are just a non-factor arguing just to argue and dont even know what is going.Dont get mad at the AA's who are not docile or doormats who confronts these idiots.Im not about to hold no hands and sing no songs.You can say whatever you want with your empty rhetoric for the sake of just seeing your words on text.Cause that's all it is just rubbish.
RIGHT...TAKE CARE!

Level 8

Location hidden

#362 Dec 30, 2012
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
But again know what the hell you are talking about before you start your rants.Trying to be smart but looking dumb as hell.Im no Ethiopian so go on with your bullsh*t.
Okay then "horner"....i don't know what that is...and based on the way you act...I don't want to know. I am responded to you because you responded to one of my posts first. I can agree..we are not on the same page. Good luck to ya!!!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#363 Dec 30, 2012
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay then "horner"....i don't know what that is...and based on the way you act...I don't want to know. I am responded to you because you responded to one of my posts first. I can agree..we are not on the same page. Good luck to ya!!!!
What the hell are you talking about?Im here defending myself and race you are giving grief about it.What does me being part "horner" ahem..Somali have to do with anything?IF these Ethiopians,Somalians,horners or whatever the hell people want to call them have a problem with AA's Im going to speak about it.So stay in your lane.It seem like you were caping for them after they said all these bad things about AA'S and then took it somewhere else.Because of being a part "horner" im not too forgiving to some who have racist attitudes.So again stay in your lane and minde your own business.

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#364 Dec 30, 2012
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about?Im here defending myself and race you are giving grief about it.What does me being part "horner" ahem..Somali have to do with anything?IF these Ethiopians,Somalians,horners or whatever the hell people want to call them have a problem with AA's Im going to speak about it.So stay in your lane.It seem like you were caping for them after they said all these bad things about AA'S and then took it somewhere else.Because of being a part "horner" im not too forgiving to some who have racist attitudes.So again stay in your lane and minde your own business.
Don't be a doormat for people like that. They hate even their own black Americans or anyone who doesn't side with them whether they are right or wrong. When you try having dialogue with people like him/her, they immediately become defensive for no apparent reason. They tried to manipulate me on here to being as racist as they were against Ethiopians and some others. If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything. I don't know what ethnicity you are and it really doesn't matter. Just defend your people and if you feel someone is wrong on here, you have a right to give your opinion on any thread on this forum.

Level 5

Location hidden

#365 Dec 30, 2012
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be a doormat for people like that. They hate even their own black Americans or anyone who doesn't side with them whether they are right or wrong. When you try having dialogue with people like him/her, they immediately become defensive for no apparent reason. They tried to manipulate me on here to being as racist as they were against Ethiopians and some others. If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything. I don't know what ethnicity you are and it really doesn't matter. Just defend your people and if you feel someone is wrong on here, you have a right to give your opinion on any thread on this forum.
Im mostly AA and part Somali and it is baffling for folks this day in age to be this damn ignorant.As for this thread who cares.Some of these horners or whoever can go on with this nonsensical shallow racism.It has not done them no good anyway.

LAcreole
Level 5

Location hidden

#366 Dec 30, 2012
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Im mostly AA and part Somali and it is baffling for folks this day in age to be this damn ignorant.As for this thread who cares.Some of these horners or whoever can go on with this nonsensical shallow racism.It has not done them no good anyway.
I agree.

LAcreole
Level 5

Location hidden

#368 Dec 30, 2012
Dynamo wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to intimidate the wimmuns here too I see.....
She betta jes wachout who she be dealins wif fo shor.
Don't make him go all caps lock on you azzez now. HE DON'T BE PLAYIN DEN YOU BE FEELIN DA RATH A DA CAPS LOCK. Shiat she prolly jes anuther one a dem uppity half breed raciss anyhows... not eben worf breakin a sweat over ifn youse axes me.
LOL!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#370 Dec 30, 2012
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a man, you are a woman. Its very evident you are having problems understanding my dialog and what i really mean, compared to what you think I mean. I have nothing against who you are, I am beginning however to become a bit uncomfortable with how you talk to me, you're beginning to come off as disrespectful when I have not disrespected you once. You don't tell me what lane to stay in woman, as a woman you need to stay in YOUR damn lane. You have more mouth, than you do ears to understand whats being said to you...the same as the other gentleman you were communicating with earlier. You took everything he was trying to say...and twisted the hell out of it into what you thought he was saying. You need to take your lil' azz somewhere and sit down, learn to understand what you are reading before you start running off at the mouth...because once this all is looked at with someone that can clearly see through the non-sense...you look like a person running off at the mouth...without fully understanding what was said to you. Thats straight up...so don't mess around and say something to me you'll regret....you are wwwaaaayyy off base...go back and read everything...and then take a deep breathe. You make more noise....than sense!!!!!

LAcreole
Level 5

Location hidden

#371 Dec 30, 2012
Dynamo wrote:
<quoted text>This guy's a d1ck, I don't like him... a whole lot. I want to grind his nose in shiat because he doesn't show anyone any respect. I have to go..... locate him elsewhere.... and amuse myself.
I toally understand you. In order to earn respect, you gotta give it. It doesn't come to you in the form of affirmative action.

Level 8

Location hidden

#372 Dec 30, 2012
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know a damn thing about me. Like a true lost immigrant...trying to be more than they are....you want her to be your allie because I made you realize what a front and a faker you are for calling that woman a c--n on mere conversation. That was uncalled for and i told you so. Now you want to get even and go around trying to build allies...thinking you can convince people what I like and don't like. Let me hell you out troll....I appreciate my pver called iect them good enough...not to have ever called ANYONE....ANYONE....IN THE FIVE YEARS I HAVE BEEN IN THESE THREADS....A NAME JUST OUT OF GENERAL COMMUNICATION.

PEOPLE NOT FROM THE U.S., HAVE A BAD habit of coming to the U.S. and all of a sudden for trying to fit in....know more than the people that live here...typical for some women...and you fit right in that group. You can't run that greater than thou sh*t on me...I am a self made man. I don't follow trends baby, I set them!
Foreigners come here learn the damn Constitution and immediately they want to talk sh*t to the people whose ancestors made it possible for them to come here and have a better life. When in Rome, do what the Romans do.

Don't try and peg me woman because you don't know sh*t about me. Worry about your damn self, I'm sure you have your hands full with that. If I went to another country, I would keep my damn mouth shut, learn what they do to get by, learn how to get by the same way, stack my chips....and glide through the non-sense without raising any hairs or bothering people. I would only speak up if I am about to be done wrong in some kind of way, other than that...people would see me and not hear me. So shut up...talking about people. You are no better than anyone and you would be fooling yourself to think otherwise. You give respect if you want it, I started off giving you the benefit of the doubt...and then you reminded me of some ol' bitty who gets on people's good side, so they are comfortable with you good enough....to let you change to your mess and miss you disrespecting other people. That lady did not call you a name, and you had no right to call her one. You have no right telling this other young lady don't no one mess over her, because if you had read the communication with me and her, you would know she does not understand English very well and had a problem with another gentleman earlier the same way. We were both respecting her and dealing with her like gentlemen to a lady...and somehow she was seeing a totally different picture. So have a seat someplace, know the flavor of what you are tasting...before you want to go around running your mouth again about something you don't know the full flavor of. You're wrong again...and off base!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 2 min Billarys Email 150
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,566,781
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 8 min Mick 46
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 9 min Mick 49
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 18 min Hello 3,509
Donald Trump like black people better than whit... 30 min Rich stars of the... 13
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 38 min hmm 57
Should We Consider Segregating Schools Again? 42 min CIA POLLS 151
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 49 min It Is Written 54
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr spud 899
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 2 hr Y do whites wrink... 170
More from around the web