Ethiopia: Whatâs wrong Ethiopian wome...
aara

Houston, TX

#304 Dec 1, 2012
Saudi Arabian wrote:
Ethiopians would rather date/marry us Arabs than you guys.
lol true haha..

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#305 Dec 1, 2012
and who cares who they would rather date/marry?

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#306 Dec 1, 2012
bethethio wrote:
This is a thread opened to close the never ending stupid thread with the same title.
Good one...hahahaha!

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#307 Dec 1, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
and who cares who they would rather date/marry?
Hey DP.And again no single f*ck is giving on what these folks think.Good night yall :)

Level 8

Location hidden

#308 Dec 1, 2012
fazia wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed
Then why are yall in our forum. Get the hell out...go to your forum....whats left of it anyway!
Onelove

Melrose Park, IL

#309 Dec 2, 2012
All I have to say is that I am an ethiopian women and u can't generlize. There r some psycho ethiopian women as well as some decent ones. There is nothing wrong with dating outside ur culture but I think that most of us preffere what we r familiar with. I once promised myself I will never date a non ethiopian ever! But I feel in love with my current boyfriend who is in fact Liberian we do have some cultural diffrences but nothing we cant deal with. So I agree ethiopian women r pretty, they can be stuck up and judgemental....just like women of any other nationality.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#310 Dec 2, 2012
Ayan wrote:
<quoted text>
ok but what do you mean brother and sisters? The only thing we would have in common is maybe our dark skin color. This doesn't mean we have some type of connection. We are way too different. As different as we might be to a White person. Skin color doesn't mean much to us it is about culture, ethnicity, and faith.
Yeah' whatever,

whether you realize it or not the rest of the world views you as black people, just like us AAs' the only thing that we are only pointing out is that it would do us good to collectively act like black people like whites do for white people.

Level 8

Location hidden

#311 Dec 2, 2012
Onelove wrote:
All I have to say is that I am an ethiopian women and u can't generlize. There r some psycho ethiopian women as well as some decent ones. There is nothing wrong with dating outside ur culture but I think that most of us preffere what we r familiar with. I once promised myself I will never date a non ethiopian ever! But I feel in love with my current boyfriend who is in fact Liberian we do have some cultural diffrences but nothing we cant deal with. So I agree ethiopian women r pretty, they can be stuck up and judgemental....just like women of any other nationality.
Have we communicated before?

Level 8

Location hidden

#312 Dec 2, 2012
Onelove wrote:
One more thing...my statements are not general statements to speak for myself.....I did not use to think the way I do....it was a learned behavior. All Ethiopian women...don fall into the category I related to in some of my posts...thats why the people who have read my posts for a while....know that I use the word some a lot. While it may sound as though I have something against Ethiopian women....I don't. There are some that worked with me in my office for a staffing company. We seemed to have gotten along fine. My consideration to being in a relationship with one is based on true observations of a learned behavior that actually came from some Ethiopians and gave me a better perspective. Not all would fall into the group....I call some...but me knowing how close they can be to each other....how there is a prevalence of Ethiopian women that could possibly dislike African Americans....and for what I have learned about some of them....just gives me pause at this point for the possibility of a relationship. No harm...no foul.
Onelove

Denver, CO

#313 Dec 5, 2012
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Have we communicated before?
Nope. I dont think so. I just stumbled up on this while doing my reasearch project. And I wasn't specificaly refering to u when I said do not generalize. I was just making a point. Sorry if I came across that way.

Level 8

Location hidden

#314 Dec 5, 2012
Onelove wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I dont think so. I just stumbled up on this while doing my reasearch project. And I wasn't specificaly refering to u when I said do not generalize. I was just making a point. Sorry if I came across that way.
If you were ever over in the Ethiopian forum....we have. Otherwise, no problem.

Level 8

Location hidden

#315 Dec 5, 2012
hjk wrote:
<quoted text>
If no one is obsessed with us why are there thousands thread about Somali Women and other horn women such as Ethiopians and Eritreans from AAM?
Listen you tailgating bi-polar pathetic azz headache, this is not the Ethiopian form. Nobody in this forum gives a damn about yall. the threads are exactly what this website has designed it for....to spread different cultures and the knowledge thereof. the only group obsessed with your culture, is all of yall trying to push your bullsh8t to the African American public. Why don't yall just take your azzes back to the Ethiopian forum. I personally am just tired of hearing yalls whining, complaining, put downs and unnecessary bullsh8t. Take that sh*t back to yalls form where you can't have a decent discussion without name calling. We don't need a damn thing from yall over here....there is nothing yall have to talk about that we want to hear. the reason why yall are in OUR FORUM, is because yall really want to be us. Yall are in our forum 24/7. JUST GET THE FU*K OUT AND WITH RACIST AND BETTER THAN THOU ANTICS! We don't need you for a damn thing...but evidently yall need us....and BAD as it seems or you wouldn't be here!
denny

Silver Spring, MD

#316 Dec 15, 2012
Anjia wrote:
I'm Ethiopian and you know, I wouldn't date an AA guy for the simple fact that I would be too scared that he just might leave and go. From what I know, most AA women with kids are single mothers. This is not a risk I would take with an AA guy. Besides, my family would probably have a heartattack if I told them I was with an AA guy. I respect my father too much to do that. I'd stick with Ethiopian men.
Before you go and put all african americans in the same catorgory you need to be looking at your own people. In your country 70% of the women are kidnapped , raped , impregnated by ethiopian men and forced into marriage african americans men are more civilized than that thank your. Asked your father how he got your mother, he paid for her.
alnpb

Netherlands

#318 Dec 26, 2012
Ethiopian women make the mistake a lot of different women make from other groups. They date African American men that act ghetto, and most women of all types have consistently have had bad experiences with them, especially african american women. That's why you see so many single mothers in the ghetto community of america. They need to stay away from the ones that act ghetto.

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#319 Dec 26, 2012
alnpb wrote:
Ethiopian women make the mistake a lot of different women make from other groups. They date African American men that act ghetto, and most women of all types have consistently have had bad experiences with them, especially african american women. That's why you see so many single mothers in the ghetto community of america. They need to stay away from the ones that act ghetto.
Some women think that these dudes are "macho" but they are not.Only smart women no matter what race stay clear from these dumb men children.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#320 Dec 26, 2012
pppppp wrote:
I live in ma, and many Ethiopian women sometimes give me more welcoming, flirtatious, and intense looks than African-American women. They even tell me that I look Ethiopian. However, when I approach them and talk to them, they find out that I am in fact, African-American. They then seem to back off and always refuse when asked if I can call them, etc., however, in a polite way. It seems as if they like my look, everything, but when my culture is identified,'it's curtains' as they say. There's no chance then. I don't get it, but assume the answer is about cultural differences. I would like to hear from everyone, especially any Ethiopian women themselves. I live in ma, and we have the second-largest population of Ethiopians . So, many of my fellow ma brothers [and beyond] always can relate to me on this and share even more of this type of situation, and even worse, since most don't resemble Ethiopians, as they say I do.
How sickening. Perhapes if whites were to crew over them a couple of times then they just might get a clear picture of what their truely capable of.
Their a black people to. Their Africans as Arican Americans are.
Foolish ignorance is wide spread. One does not have to be born in Africa to be African; no difference then a white person born in the 'state' being classifyed as a european. African are a displaced ppl living (all) over the world.Thee ancestry of both African decent Americans, and european decent Americans clearly states one belonging to both cultures; Afrcian and American, european and American. Truely black ppl have yet to learn from the unity of europeans world wide. Unfortunately as a race of ppl blacks have to learn this concept.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#321 Dec 26, 2012
alnpb wrote:
Ethopia has a tremendous population of prostitution going on by thee Ethopian women and young girls selling themselfves to men for thee exchange of food; to feed themselfves and their children. It annoys me how Ethopians are so in a haste to 'bad mouth' African Americans when their country and they themselfves
Are bombared with hardship.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#322 Dec 26, 2012
alnpb wrote:
Ethopian people must learn to comprehend that there are an enormous amount of African American whom likewise would not want to have anything to do with Ethopians as well. For many African Americans its a 'two-way street' the feeling from a lot of African Americans of the Ethopians are obivious distrust, dislike, and a forver non desire to likewise...have anything to do with thee Ethopian people.
I see, and hear this, all the time from thee African American unfortunately with thee Ethopian being the first ones whom set this ( tone ).
In addition, I personally have known numerous African American women as well as African American men that had gone out with African born men and women whom likewise...have betrayed them.
So no, Ethopians are by far a 'picture perfect' people the constantly profess to be.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#323 Dec 26, 2012
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethopian people must learn to comprehend that there are an enormous amount of African American whom likewise would not want to have anything to do with Ethopians as well. For many African Americans its a 'two-way street' the feeling from a lot of African Americans of the Ethopians are obivious distrust, dislike, and a forver non desire to likewise...have anything to do with thee Ethopian people.
I see, and hear this, all the time from thee African American unfortunately with thee Ethopian being the first ones whom set this ( tone ).
In addition, I personally have known numerous African American women as well as African American men that had gone out with African born men and women whom likewise...have betrayed them.
So no, Ethopians are by far a 'picture perfect' people the constantly profess to be.
So Ethopians cease 'patting' yourselfves on your backs; boasting here on the internet of being so much a 'better' people than thee African American.your country is poor and you people are struggliing to- just like any other 'group' of black people throughout the world. Do, take your nose from out of the air; since truely- you ARE NO BETTTER.

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#324 Dec 26, 2012
DreRob wrote:
Who make's all of these eithiopia threads. I've never heard an AA outside of topix speak on these people.
We don't.

The only time we interact with them is during a retain business transaction. And the womenfolk often go outta their way to avoid us brothas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real Black Men Don't Find White Women Attractive 2 min T-BOS 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min President Trump 1,395,941
SA White Pastor: Whites took nothing 5 min enoch powell 9
i hate ratchet & ghetto people . not cute :/ (Mar '11) 6 min Imgreat 3
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 9 min tylamar80 319
Why are most black-women desperate for white-men? 14 min T-BOS 9
Why are bl ack hip hop artists so fem inine? 19 min Skiff Azlaan 5
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 21 min pup free 46,535
Eurafrica 33 min enoch powell 27
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 37 min yisarel 136,060
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 59 min Honkydory 32,684
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 111
More from around the web