Ethiopia: Whatâs wrong Ethiopian wome...

Ethiopia: Whatâs wrong Ethiopian women dating African American

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
pppppp

Boston, MA

#2 Mar 12, 2012
interesting article
pppppp

Boston, MA

#6 Mar 12, 2012
I live in ma, and many Ethiopian women sometimes give me more welcoming, flirtatious, and intense looks than African-American women. They even tell me that I look Ethiopian. However, when I approach them and talk to them, they find out that I am in fact, African-American. They then seem to back off and always refuse when asked if I can call them, etc., however, in a polite way. It seems as if they like my look, everything, but when my culture is identified,'it's curtains' as they say. There's no chance then. I don't get it, but assume the answer is about cultural differences. I would like to hear from everyone, especially any Ethiopian women themselves. I live in ma, and we have the second-largest population of Ethiopians . So, many of my fellow ma brothers [and beyond] always can relate to me on this and share even more of this type of situation, and even worse, since most don't resemble Ethiopians, as they say I do.
Match

La Mesa, CA

#7 Mar 12, 2012
Ere please leave Ethiopians alone. They're humans like any other and stop seeking them out and talking about them. That's disgusting.

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 12, 2012
that's because MOST africans (doesn't matter what region they come from) are taught to stay clear of AA's. ESPECIALLY FEMALES. Most families do not approve. Maybe you may wanna find a westernized ethio female. otherwise...u won't have much success :(

Level 3

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 12, 2012
This is a thread opened to close the never ending stupid thread with the same title.
Level 1

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Mar 12, 2012
ur sick Kenyanboy006

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#15 Mar 12, 2012
I saw a black man with one the day before yesterday, and I saw a few others with one, its rare. A lot of the ignorance is cultural, and stereotypes, which will fade over a period of times.

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16 Mar 12, 2012
I'm a black man and I have dated an Ethiopian women. I'm the only one I know that did. She was very pretty, but a little too young for me. She didn't go after me until she saw me talking too long to this Spanish store clerk in a seven eleven. She always thought I looked Arab, so she probably didn't think I was African-American.

This girl was too fertile. It seemed like all I had to do was touch her, and she was pregnant. I'll leave it like that.

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#17 Mar 12, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
I saw a black man with one the day before yesterday, and I saw a few others with one, its rare. A lot of the ignorance is cultural, and stereotypes, which will fade over a period of times.
i never seen one.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#18 Mar 12, 2012
sudance girl wrote:
<quoted text>i never seen one.
I have seen 3 so far. I was shocked myself. This guy was at the trainstation with her. They were holding hands. He was dressed nice, and she was as well. I saw another one. He was with his women and a kid. Another one I saw coming out of a museum together, they were holding hands. Everytime I saw it, my eyes got big. I saw one with a white guy before. She was beautiful. The white guy kept looking around, because he was insecure to be with a black women, even though whe was not from here. One I grew up with, had a kid with a black guy, I think they got married. Her family disowned her. They did not want her with any other race, so thats 4 women.
African Best

Tulsa, OK

#19 Mar 13, 2012
pppppp wrote:
I live in ma, and many Ethiopian women sometimes give me more welcoming, flirtatious, and intense looks than African-American women. They even tell me that I look Ethiopian. However, when I approach them and talk to them, they find out that I am in fact, African-American. They then seem to back off and always refuse when asked if I can call them, etc., however, in a polite way. It seems as if they like my look, everything, but when my culture is identified,'it's curtains' as they say. There's no chance then. I don't get it, but assume the answer is about cultural differences. I would like to hear from everyone, especially any Ethiopian women themselves. I live in ma, and we have the second-largest population of Ethiopians . So, many of my fellow ma brothers [and beyond] always can relate to me on this and share even more of this type of situation, and even worse, since most don't resemble Ethiopians, as they say I do.
African women will not date American black men because of your rep. in disrespecting your own women and the worship of white women; plus African women prefer to remain loyal within our own group and don't even date other Africans.

“WHAT IF?”

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#20 Mar 13, 2012
Who make's all of these eithiopia threads. I've never heard an AA outside of topix speak on these people.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#21 Mar 13, 2012
DreRob wrote:
Who make's all of these eithiopia threads. I've never heard an AA outside of topix speak on these people.
In truth, we dont even think about africans.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#22 Mar 13, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>In truth, we dont even think about africans.
This is kinda true.
ooops

Richmond, VA

#23 Mar 13, 2012
Some ethiopians don't even date other African tibes..they say it's cultural..but honestly I think they want their children to look like them still which many groups around the world do..

Also AA men have bad reps so they don't want to mingle like that..now if your rich then maybe

Level 5

Location hidden

#24 Mar 13, 2012
ooops wrote:
Some ethiopians don't even date other African tibes..they say it's cultural..but honestly I think they want their children to look like them still which many groups around the world do..
Also AA men have bad reps so they don't want to mingle like that..now if your rich then maybe
i agree, very true......... they dont mixed. that why

“WHAT IF?”

Level 2

Location hidden

#25 Mar 13, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>In truth, we dont even think about africans.
I agree, but the person making these threads are giving these people a ego boost.lol

Level 5

Location hidden

#26 Mar 13, 2012
DreRob wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but the person making these threads are giving these people a ego boost.lol
"ego boost" google it ......all over the internet. this not the first time.

“WHAT IF?”

Level 2

Location hidden

#27 Mar 13, 2012
sudance girl wrote:
<quoted text>"ego boost" google it ......all over the internet. this not the first time.
Key word "internet". No offense I just dont hear AA's speaking about eithiopia unless it's pertaining to thier ancient history or famines. But im sure there are beatiful women there, just like there are beatiful women everywhere.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#28 Mar 13, 2012
DreRob wrote:
<quoted text>
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min welfarestate 1,655,973
Racism in America (May '17) 5 min Cant Escape DESTINY 1,109
Radical White racists are undermining the Repub... 5 min A real mutha for ya 5
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 min Cant Escape DESTINY 51,744
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 min Ble 1,607
This is why men like Transgendered/Transexual w... (Jan '11) 31 min Dedicated 179
Why do blacks like cheap cocoa cocoa butter lot... (Nov '08) 34 min White 49
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 39 min Master White 154
the wheel never invented in Sub Saharan Africa (Jun '16) 1 hr Marcus Washington 226
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 5 hr Night_driver 896
More from around the web