Bus Driver Beats BW After Her Mouthin...
First Prev
of 140
Next Last

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2932 Nov 13, 2013
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text> Are you saying that woman wasn't to hurt him? EVERY person has a right to defend and protect themselves from bodily harm anyone! Wouldn't you? Or are you a pacifist?
I am a realist and a survivalist.

If I was that bus driver I would have pulled the bus aside, called as soon as she starting getting loud and cussing and I wouldn't have gotten down to her childish level by telling her my daughter, granddaughter etc. can kick her azz or by saying that her face looked cut-up. If she would have pushed and spit on me anyway I would have done the same to her, if she then acted like she was going for a weapon or was going to jump me again I would have physically restrain her hands and wrestled her off of the bus.

Not mention him being man v.s. a woman, being twice her size but twice he strength also. As a man if I was him, I wouldn't have ran into an unarmed female full force with my fist for my own sakes because there is always the chance of critically damaging her or killing her. Because if he permanently injured or killed that women, the judge and jury isn't going to accept his excuse that because she spit on him or give him a much lighter open handed hit on the back that it was ok for him to use his full strength to end her life. No way!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2933 Nov 13, 2013
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text> I will say the only thing he did wrong was going back and forth with the silly banter, otherwise when she put her hands on him all bets are off!
Yeah him arguing back and forth with her was a big mistake and getting personal by talking about her face sealed the deal and that when her crazy azz came at him.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2936 Nov 13, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
can't argue with that^^^^
Thanks!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2937 Nov 13, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
another thing..
Her behaviour CLEARLY indicated her possibly being in the throes of a violent drug
(psychotic reaction) episode or an ongoing mental health issue or BOTH. In which case she would possibly have been a REAL threat to the lives of not only the driver but the other passengers,if she were armed with a (concealed) gun or knife.
The driver did NOT know that this was not the case...or at least in the extreme version that I just described.
Hence it was very irresponsible and foolish for him to F around with her in a verbal back and forth as if they were kids playin' the dozens.
If she had reached around to her pant's waistband
and pulled out a 9 and started blastiin'
Then those morons oogling to see the sad circus??
We would have cell phone vids of *their* azzes gettin' capped!!
Co-sign!

Her behavior was totally out of order, loud, irrational and threating so the bus driver was very stupid for aggravating the situation even more by going back and forth with her because couldn't sure she didn't have a weapon on her.

I read some posts on here and youtube saying that he had to think of something quickly in the bus situation which is incorrect. All he had to do was follow the guideline he had taught, if he is in such a situation but he chose not to but chose to fk with someone who is already acting wild and crazy.
Anti-Chaos

Larkspur, CA

#2938 Nov 13, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Co-sign!
Her behavior was totally out of order, loud, irrational and threating so the bus driver was very stupid for aggravating the situation even more by going back and forth with her because couldn't sure she didn't have a weapon on her.
I read some posts on here and youtube saying that he had to think of something quickly in the bus situation which is incorrect. All he had to do was follow the guideline he had taught, if he is in such a situation but he chose not to but chose to fk with someone who is already acting wild and crazy.
she seems to be one of your retarded pupils and yet your indifferent to your student..what a bi-polar hypocrite mess we have here ...look in the mirror at your own behavior witch ..the only thing saving you from an a#$ whipping is cyper space lol (=

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2939 Nov 13, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a realist and a survivalist.
If I was that bus driver I would have pulled the bus aside, called as soon as she starting getting loud and cussing and I wouldn't have gotten down to her childish level by telling her my daughter, granddaughter etc. can kick her azz or by saying that her face looked cut-up. If she would have pushed and spit on me anyway I would have done the same to her, if she then acted like she was going for a weapon or was going to jump me again I would have physically restrain her hands and wrestled her off of the bus.
Not mention him being man v.s. a woman, being twice her size but twice he strength also. As a man if I was him, I wouldn't have ran into an unarmed female full force with my fist for my own sakes because there is always the chance of critically damaging her or killing her. Because if he permanently injured or killed that women, the judge and jury isn't going to accept his excuse that because she spit on him or give him a much lighter open handed hit on the back that it was ok for him to use his full strength to end her life. No way!
Man vs woman or size means nothing if she had pulled out a weapon. I work armed security and I'll be damn,if I can help it,let anyone get the drop on me! Once she put her hands on him he had to stop that threat! Police can't be everywhere and I have no problem with how he handled it!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2940 Nov 13, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>she seems to be one of your retarded pupils and yet your indifferent to your student..what a bi-polar hypocrite mess we have here ...look in the mirror at your own behavior witch ..the only thing saving you from an a#$ whipping is cyper space lol (=
She is a fellow black woman yes but she was wrong in her behavior and I will admit that. Well whenever you feel like finding me to administer that azz whipping, I suggest that you come in behind your homys.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2941 Nov 13, 2013
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text>Man vs woman or size means nothing if she had pulled out a weapon. I work armed security and I'll be damn,if I can help it,let anyone get the drop on me! Once she put her hands on him he had to stop that threat! Police can't be everywhere and I have no problem with how he handled it!
First of all was any weapon reached for or talked about? No so why over-react? If a 10 year old girl or boy get on the bus and start arguing with you would upper-cut them too, because maybe they have a gun or knife they got from home? First of all I don't behave like that so I would never be in that position but that didn't stop black guy from following me and my friend around and arguing with me because I didn't want to talk with him. I was carrying a shape 6in knife in my purse and was getting angrier by the minute but I kept my cool and he eventually left me alone but now if he punched me in the face, my cool would have been out of the door and that knife might have came out. So the bus driver didn't stop anything but aggravated by hitting her.

Level 2

Location hidden

#2943 Nov 13, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>First of all was any weapon reached for or talked about? No so why over-react? If a 10 year old girl or boy get on the bus and start arguing with you would upper-cut them too, because maybe they have a gun or knife they got from home? First of all I don't behave like that so I would never be in that position but that didn't stop black guy from following me and my friend around and arguing with me because I didn't want to talk with him. I was carrying a shape 6in knife in my purse and was getting angrier by the minute but I kept my cool and he eventually left me alone but now if he punched me in the face, my cool would have been out of the door and that knife might have came out. So the bus driver didn't stop anything but aggravated by hitting her.
You can defend yourself but the bus driver can't huh!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2944 Nov 13, 2013
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text>You can defend yourself but the bus driver can't huh!
You are missing the whole point! While this fool was verbally harassing me and putting on a sideshow for the people in the park,if he had of pushed or spit at me, I would have called the police and pressing assault charges. Now if he had of punched me like the bus driver bunch her, I would have lost it and probably drawn any weapon I had on me. The essence of the story that you don't calm nobody down or put them in their place by punching them, you only escalate the situation.

Level 2

Location hidden

#2945 Nov 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You are missing the whole point! While this fool was verbally harassing me and putting on a sideshow for the people in the park,if he had of pushed or spit at me, I would have called the police and pressing assault charges. Now if he had of punched me like the bus driver bunch her, I would have lost it and probably drawn any weapon I had on me. The essence of the story that you don't calm nobody down or put them in their place by punching them, you only escalate the situation.
I get your point.... Sooner or later you will defend yourself just like the bus driver did! Let's face it you have a problem with it because a "woman" got the hell knocked out of her!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2947 Nov 14, 2013
Bayo wrote:
That stupid moronic woman should consider herself lucky that she only received an uppercut, because imagine if she hit a police officer like that and spat on him, I can only imagine her getting tazed then shot in the head knowing that American Police are aggressive and take no nonsense.
This stupid woman needs to be thankful to the bus driver for not calling the police because things could have ended differently for her
-Bayo
His violent azz probably would have been the one shot!

http://wonkette.com/528924/north-carolina-cop...

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/73-year-old-bl...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 140
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,759,805
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 9 min Annie Oakly 1,009
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 15 min Lori899 24
Solution to unjustified police shootings of una... 16 min Jake 14
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 21 min Jake 131
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 23 min Ms Mack 59
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 27 min Whites have no hi... 6,830
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 2 hr Stanley Roper 135
Can we take back topix? 3 hr Jake 356