|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't realize it but you just answered your own questions. What can black women take from seeing a black man beating the hell out of another unarmed black woman but more bitterness and mistrust against the way black men treat black women? What can other races take from this act but the reinforcement of their beliefs that black men are ignorant brutal animals who will attack their women and be big enough puzzies to try to justify it as self-defense?
That uppercut was a wake up call! A Spike Lee School Daze wake up! You saw how calm she was in her interview. A totally different person. Everything happens for a reason and we can all learn what not to do from both parties. They both regret what took place and were both taught a valuable lesson.

Must I repeat myself! THEY BOTH REGRETTED WHAT TOOK PLACE AND WERE TAUGHT A VALUABLE LESSON. Stop hating blackmen so much. Damn! That @sshole who ruined you was only one guy. Not the whole race!

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw fool I just chose to reject black men because 1. I didn't want to go throw all B.S./drama that comes along with black men and 2. I am not really attracted to most black men. Where did I say myself or any other black woman was rejected by black men? No what I am saying is that black men still wanted black women to use as fools and safety nets while they sampled an array of nonblack females. Black men were stupid enough to think they could have their cake and eat it to.
You don't have to say it, I can tell by your scatterbrain attitude on here, no BM would want you unless he was very desperate, BM probably look at you and laugh. And I am talking about BM, not Black guys who think they are men, the ones that don't take care of their responsibilities, those are not men. BM wouldn't waste any time with you, and I bet BM probably either made fun of you growing up, or didn't even look twice at you. So essentially you had no choice but to beg for a WM to be with you. And as for me, I am married to a WW and still have BW chasing me and trying to sleep with me. What's that say about BW in general? Who would want a woman like that? So keep your flat butt and flat chest with those white men. Brothas want a Big Mac not a Happy Meal. LOL!!!!!

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't realize it but you just answered your own questions. What can black women take from seeing a black man beating the hell out of another unarmed black woman but more bitterness and mistrust against the way black men treat black women? What can other races take from this act but the reinforcement of their beliefs that black men are ignorant brutal animals who will attack their women and be big enough puzzies to try to justify it as self-defense?
Oh so she was right cursing at him, then spitting and choking him? You are a disgrace to the black race period.

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

IkeLike wrote:
<quoted text>The Black community has more to fear from a Black man than it does from the KKK. What with Black on Black crime; drugs; sexual irresponsible behavior, dead beat absentee fathers; and Black men hating on Black women, White racist don't have to do a damn thing to destroy the Black race because Blacks, particularly Black men, are destroying the Black family and the Black race all by themselves.
It's not just BM destroying the community. Take a good look at some of these deadbeat BW. It's amazing how all of the blame goes to BM. It is equal.

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>They couldn't run anymore because they had no feet! Not because they learned their lesson @sshole! They became more bitter and hateful towards whites and the lesson taught was that they could never trust a European ever again! Just like the woman who were raped by the slaveowners and changed for the worst. Some rebelled while others ( hint ) sold their people out and sided with the enemy and assimilated and hated themselves and anyone who looks like them. Sounds familiar?
She won't get the point. She is lopsided.

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>You don't realize it but you just answered your own questions. What can black women take from seeing a black man beating the hell out of another unarmed black woman but more bitterness and mistrust against the way black men treat black women? What can other races take from this act but the reinforcement of their beliefs that black men are ignorant brutal animals who will attack their women and be big enough puzzies to try to justify it as self-defense?
You are lumping all BM in one category. You are dead wrong. I do not know any BM who would put their hands on a woman. I also don't know ANY BW who act like trash. The bus driver was wrong, but that lady was NO lady. She still didn't deserve to be hit.
You need to stop lumping BM into one category. How would you feel of people though that all BW where whores and loud? I for one don't like it. There is something clearly wrong with you!

“Cool Like That”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Married with children wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just BM destroying the community. Take a good look at some of these deadbeat BW. It's amazing how all of the blame goes to BM. It is equal.
There are more deadbeat absentee Black fathers than there are deadbeat absentee Black mothers.

There are more Black men in jail and prison than there are Black women in jail or prison.

There are more Black men choosing non-Black women for girlfriends and wives than there are Black women choosing non-Black men for boyfriends and husbands.

There are more Black men involved in Black on Black crime and violence than there are Black women involved in those activities.

There are more Black women seeking higher education (college, university) than there are Black men seeking higher education.

So while you have a point that there are some deadbeat Black women, they are far outnumbered by deadbeat and/or irresponsible Black men, which is why I put most of the blame on Black men for destroying the Black family and the Black community.

“Cool Like That”

Level 5

Everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so she was right cursing at him, then spitting and choking him? You are a disgrace to the black race period.
From what I have heard she did not spit on him, hit him, or choke him. If you have evidence to the contrary, I would be interested in hearing about it.

She has stated that as she was searching for her bus fair (money), the bus driver called her a name and told her that she probably did not have the money to pay for the bus ride.

I was not on the bus, and I can't clearly see on the video what happened prior to him getting up, walking over to her, and hitting her in the face.

If you or anyone else has proof as to what happened and who started the whole thing, I would be very much interested in hearing about it.
Son of Cush IV

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Any man who does physical harm to a woman is a coward.

“Cool Like That”

Level 5

Everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Son of Cush IV wrote:
Any man who does physical harm to a woman is a coward.
I agree.

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

IkeLike wrote:
<quoted text>
There are more deadbeat absentee Black fathers than there are deadbeat absentee Black mothers.
There are more Black men in jail and prison than there are Black women in jail or prison.
There are more Black men choosing non-Black women for girlfriends and wives than there are Black women choosing non-Black men for boyfriends and husbands.
There are more Black men involved in Black on Black crime and violence than there are Black women involved in those activities.
There are more Black women seeking higher education (college, university) than there are Black men seeking higher education.
So while you have a point that there are some deadbeat Black women, they are far outnumbered by deadbeat and/or irresponsible Black men, which is why I put most of the blame on Black men for destroying the Black family and the Black community.
Wo are raising these black men? Women. So don't even go there. EQUAL responsibility.

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Married with children wrote:
<quoted text>
Wo are raising these black men? Women. So don't even go there. EQUAL responsibility.
Who are raising....

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

IkeLike wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I have heard she did not spit on him, hit him, or choke him. If you have evidence to the contrary, I would be interested in hearing about it.
She has stated that as she was searching for her bus fair (money), the bus driver called her a name and told her that she probably did not have the money to pay for the bus ride.
I was not on the bus, and I can't clearly see on the video what happened prior to him getting up, walking over to her, and hitting her in the face.
If you or anyone else has proof as to what happened and who started the whole thing, I would be very much interested in hearing about it.
Look at the video you must be blind, she lied to make herself look good, these hoodrat BW always do.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the video you must be blind, she lied to make herself look good, these hoodrat BW always do.
MACEO

Poor Ghetto Trash look like live off White women like yourself and Jeff! lmao

Very sad!
whatever

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

I wish a man would stand up to a man like that,...I never seen that one.
whatever

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Black men do not value classy, educated Black women,..never will. I have seen it time and time again. Training Black women to remained degraded. This guy,..I wish a Black man would challenge other men like this. Wow,..I would love to see that one. I don't understand it. Why are men so afraid to challenge other men, or sit down when things happen, but are willing to attack women. Amazing. I can't imagine such fear. Being afraid to challenge your own peers,..
whatever

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Answer this question. Why are men afraid to challenge other men like this?
whatever

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

I have seen incidents on the bus, by men. I never seen a bus driver, a male bus driver, challenge other men. Men constantly harass women, but afraid to challenge men,...why are men so afraid?
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

MACEO

I think your jealous because you could never secure a very attractive Black woman! I don't meet BW who are jealous of WW or other races especially after 30 yrs old!

The only thing that Black women noticed is how disrespectful Black males are towards them, don't marry, abuse them, use them and want to live off them vs other races who try to partner with their women.

Black men don't know how to partner because their have 'No Fathers or Role Models" repeat the same sorry patterns their fathers did through out their lives!

Black women get angry because other races get help and support from their men and most Black men come to Black women and want to "Live off, use, don't marry, act irresponsible, cheat" and the women generally end up with nothing.

Black men abandon 80% of your kids offering them no hope for the future, because like your Father you were too busy "Chasing ASS" and ending up with nothing!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but black men can't have it both ways. Many of you love to use and devalue your own race of women while uplifting and praising nonblack women. Many black women tried to wait patiently but many black men like idiots not only flaunted their betrayal of black women but dared us to do the same. Black men fooled themselves thinking they were all that and had black women in their pocket as safety nets who would never dream of any other men but them while they (bm) chased after white and other nonblack women. Black women woke up and are finding better lives with white men/nonblack men and without black men.
Capree

Its a two folded issue, Black women who are educated push marginal uneducated Black men aware because their more a burden then help. So the reasons why Black men elevate other races is because Black women don't elevate Black men which should be natural but unfortunately, many Black women DON'T RESPECT Black men for not fulfilling their roles as men which they should be doing!

So Black men go where their accept even if it means to an unwanted White women. Black men don't change when they go to another race of women they do the same things to them.

If you haven't noticed Black men leave lots of White women with biracial babies they don't take care of, dole out high risk behaviors, cheat, live off them like they "USE to DO" to Black women who are rejecting Black men in overwhelmingly high numbers now!

The only Black men who have it good is "Upscale Black men with good educations and jobs"; most Black men have to take what they can get which in most cases is "Someone's Scraps". I see a Few Black men with decent women but the MAJORITY of Black males like the news reports, articles and what you see, most Black men take "Less in other races of women" in every area that includes Celebrity Black males!

Black men are the only race who "Gloat" when they have a White woman/another race" if she's somewhat decent looking and has nothing else going for her!

Other races of men don't do this!

Other races of men marry decent women on their level or they grew up with those women, screw an attractive Gold Digger on the side but they rarely marry her, they normally pay her off for her time!

Black men are DUMB; they give their money to other races and end up with nothing. Not only on a celebrity level but in real life! After they ruined their lives they try to go back to Black women to "Save a Simp" which most Black women are saying "No these days'!

My Black male friends tell me how hard is its for many Black men to find what they want; Black women won't give them a chance even when they don't have a man!

I don't feel sorry for them!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••