Bus Driver Beats BW After Her Mouthin...
Carol

United States

#2574 Nov 20, 2012
bri wrote:
lmao Pure G-H-E-T-T-O
on BOTH ends.
Thats all.
The most disturbing thing in the vid is the stupid fat bichhh in the backround laughing like the fat ghetto azzzzz who-ore she probably is.
There are silly heffas attacking me because I said that a man esp public service type job....

Shouldnt fist fight a woman Esp a much smaller woman.
bri

Washington, DC

#2575 Nov 20, 2012
eyecandy wrote:
<quoted text> You bout a super silly old broad. Just because I don't agree with you, you resort to name calling. The way you keep tossing the word " butch" around may be a strong indication that you are one. What sane person bases someone's opinion by thier sexuality? Only a nut like you. I bet you're the type of nutcase that thinks that NO woman is ever in the wrong. Maybe somebody shoulda went upside your crooked head. And since you inquired about how the men treat me, they treat me with respect, wouldn't have it any other way. And as far as your life story goes, call Oprah Winfrey, she might be interested in that lame garbage
So am i right to assume that if u getin a argument with a man and it starts getting heated that u just shut ur mouth and let him say whatever he wants? the submissive little dainty type?

I think not. So if she deserved that then u better avoid any typa conflict with a man cause if u go to far he might just have the right to uppercut the living sheeit outta u according to ur own theory.
bri

Washington, DC

#2576 Nov 20, 2012
and thats the prob with females like u eyecandy because u get mad as hell if someone defends a woman who got hit bya man because in ur eyes she was "asking 4 it" but if it hadda been u, u woulda been all over the whole im a woman and a man has no right to hit a woman thing like white on rice.
eyecandy

Overland Park, KS

#2577 Nov 20, 2012
bri wrote:
<quoted text>
So am i right to assume that if u getin a argument with a man and it starts getting heated that u just shut ur mouth and let him say whatever he wants? the submissive little dainty type?
I think not. So if she deserved that then u better avoid any typa conflict with a man cause if u go to far he might just have the right to uppercut the living sheeit outta u according to ur own theory.
Just where in my post is there an indication to assume that I'm submissive to a man? Absolutely no where. You just saw where me and the other dingbat were going at it and you just wanted to throw your two cents in. Your post is senseless. You probably didn't even bother to read my other post in which she and I were debating about, you just jumped in and started mouthing off. And yes a man can argue with me and say what he wants. Both of us blowing hot air doesn't bother me. Is that your definition of being dainty? As long as he keeps his hands to himself, I don't have a reason to use mine.
eyecandy

Overland Park, KS

#2578 Nov 20, 2012
bri wrote:
and thats the prob with females like u eyecandy because u get mad as hell if someone defends a woman who got hit bya man because in ur eyes she was "asking 4 it" but if it hadda been u, u woulda been all over the whole im a woman and a man has no right to hit a woman thing like white on rice.
Honey who got mad because you defended a woman? Fool I don't know you or that girl on the bus, so why in the heck would I get mad because you're defending her, hell have at it. And as far as you saying if it woulda been me, well guess what, it wouldn't have been me hitting and spitting on that guy just because. You sound like a rambling idiot. And yes she deserved to be slapped in the mouth, now deal with it
Carol

United States

#2579 Nov 20, 2012
eyecandy wrote:
<quoted text> Just where in my post is there an indication to assume that I'm submissive to a man? Absolutely no where. You just saw where me and the other dingbat were going at it and you just wanted to throw your two cents in. Your post is senseless. You probably didn't even bother to read my other post in which she and I were debating about, you just jumped in and started mouthing off. And yes a man can argue with me and say what he wants. Both of us blowing hot air doesn't bother me. Is that your definition of being dainty? As long as he keeps his hands to himself, I don't have a reason to use mine.
What an empty headed dude...

sad thing is too many slow, butch blk women like you around...

I bet you saved that video to your favorites.
eyecandy

Overland Park, KS

#2580 Nov 20, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What an empty headed dude...
sad thing is too many slow, butch blk women like you around...
I bet you saved that video to your favorites.
Nah, I would have only saved the video if it were you getting socked in the mouth, which would probably be an improvement, you antiquated dike
Carol

United States

#2581 Nov 20, 2012
eyecandy wrote:
<quoted text> Nah, I would have only saved the video if it were you getting socked in the mouth, which would probably be an improvement, you antiquated dike
Absolutely you butches love violence against women...adios butch.
eyecandy

Overland Park, KS

#2582 Nov 20, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
This ignorant woman brings my kids into her quest to see men brutalize women..
and she claims I resort to calling names...
stop lying no man is dealing with a nut like you... only butch women want to see a 6ft man fight a 5ft woman...
youre a woman, am I acting as if you can do no wrong...
unbelievable this silly woman is upset because I said a bigger man , if possible.....
should restrain a much smaller woman instead of fist fight with her.....YUCK, youre repulsive.
Dingbat who do you have the ability to get upset? And if you don't want me bringing your kids into something why would you insult my brother clown? And if you want to see something repulsive, smile and look in the mirror
Jannette

Jamaica, NY

#2585 Nov 21, 2012
eyecandy wrote:
<quoted text> No, my brother did the right thing by busting her in the mouth. She was beating him repeatedly in his head with a hairbrush. To try and restrain somebody or shove them away while they're wailing on you with a weapon is ludicrous. He did what he had to do. People like you kill me thinking that just because she's a woman and he's a man that her licks are not effective. In no way am I condoning violence, but there are women out there that have to learn the hard way. I don't give a crap how small.they are. So I don't think it is cowardice for a man to defend himself if he's being attacked with a weapon. I think its commendable. And till this day, my brother has a permanent scar on the side of his face from her attack
I agree that he should have struck her in return for how she was beating him on his head,and with a hairbrush,that are usually not all that light weight.He struct her once,which to me was being linient,as compared to her repeated blows on his head with the object she used-which means that her hitting was more excessive than his own.
But really,he doesn't need a partner like her. He doesn't because they say that if someone man or woman,will hit another,not while defending themselves from being hit first,but do so as an attack upon another,then they say that person will continue to do so,because that is part of their formed behavior. He'll just somewhere down the road,need to smack the crap out of her again after she loses her temper,and starting hitting him with something.Like he doesn't need any more scars on his head or face from this tempermental woman,like really!!!!!
Jannette

Jamaica, NY

#2586 Nov 21, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Pulease your side of the story...
Her side would probably be completely different...
How many times did your brother punch her before she start fighting him...
and its usually women like you who believe that women are devils and men can do no wrong...
that men disrespect and ahem bust in the mouth....
regardless I prefer not to see huge men fist fighting with smaller Esp women.
While simple minded butch women probably pulls up a chair and watches...
No wonder the blk community is overran by violent blk men...
With the elderly living behind bars..you all are irrational...
Stopping a smaller opponent ftom hurting you is one thing...
a 16 year old fist fighting a 5 year old is sick...
and to civilized people a 6ft man fist fighting a 5 ft woman is sick.
Yeah but there are women who are only 5 ft tall who are tempermental, and will get physical and hit people in a minute. And if such a petite woman attacks her boyfriend,husband,or anyone else with brush,stick pan,or other similarly heavy object,then that person is justified in giving her one good wack,not a beating,but one good wack,to send a message that "I'm not going to stand here and let you assault me without hitting you back.
Carol

United States

#2589 Nov 21, 2012
Jannette wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but there are women who are only 5 ft tall who are tempermental, and will get physical and hit people in a minute. And if such a petite woman attacks her boyfriend,husband,or anyone else with brush,stick pan,or other similarly heavy object,then that person is justified in giving her one good wack,not a beating,but one good wack,to send a message that "I'm not going to stand here and let you assault me without hitting you back.
In the blk community it's blk men that I regularly see commiting crimes...

assaulting, robbing, killing..

I'm sorry but to put out on the world wide web that petite blk women ....

Black women period ...are to be fought like men is beyond irresponsible...

Of course a person has a right to defend themselves...

but even police arent supposed to use excessive force...

I dont know what set this woman off...but face it..too many blk men are beyond disrespectful to blk women...

He should have spit in her face if thats what she did to him..shoved her away from him while giving her a warning that he was calling the cops...

if she had been a larger man...he probably would have remained professional.
Asiatic

Franklin Square, NY

#2590 Nov 21, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
In the blk community it's blk men that I regularly see commiting crimes...
assaulting, robbing, killing..
I'm sorry but to put out on the world wide web that petite blk women ....
Black women period ...are to be fought like men is beyond irresponsible...
Of course a person has a right to defend themselves...
but even police arent supposed to use excessive force...
I dont know what set this woman off...but face it..too many blk men are beyond disrespectful to blk women...
He should have spit in her face if thats what she did to him..shoved her away from him while giving her a warning that he was calling the cops...
if she had been a larger man...he probably would have remained professional.

No but you don't see big men beating up busdrivers it's always some little punk trying to take advantage of a situation. Knowing damn well if they saw that same driver on the street they wouldn't say sht. There is nothing worse than a coward that feels entitled to beating on someone because they are bigger or prettier or skinnier or smarter. Or because its a man and they are a woman.

Cowards need asswhuppins to keep them in line. Male or female. I don't hit women but if some chick got to spittin and beating on me best believe she would get her ass handed to her. The thing is this wild beast probably wouldn't raise a hand to the man in her life that is beating her azz.
eyecandy

Overland Park, KS

#2591 Nov 21, 2012
Jannette wrote:
<quoted text>I agree that he should have struck her in return for how she was beating him on his head,and with a hairbrush,that are usually not all that light weight.He struct her once,which to me was being linient,as compared to her repeated blows on his head with the object she used-which means that her hitting was more excessive than his own.
But really,he doesn't need a partner like her. He doesn't because they say that if someone man or woman,will hit another,not while defending themselves from being hit first,but do so as an attack upon another,then they say that person will continue to do so,because that is part of their formed behavior. He'll just somewhere down the road,need to smack the crap out of her again after she loses her temper,and starting hitting him with something.Like he doesn't need any more scars on his head or face from this tempermental woman,like really!!!!!
Thanks Janette. Finally a woman that makes sense, exspecially after conversing with Carol and Bri. Thanks girl, what a breath of fresh air! But I agree with you wholeheartedly. But my brother is no longer with that girl, this was something that happened between them awhile back. I've always said to myself that if he would've done anything to her when she was beating him, she would have taken it to another level the next time. Just like a man has no right to put his hands on a woman, a woman has no right to put her hands on a man, exspecially if you're not defending yourself. Anybody can do damage to someone, I don't care how small they are. A 2 year old toddler is small also but if he slaps you in the face with all he has, guaranteed you're gonna know you've been slapped
Carol

United States

#2592 Nov 21, 2012
Asiatic wrote:
<quoted text>
No but you don't see big men beating up busdrivers it's always some little punk trying to take advantage of a situation. Knowing damn well if they saw that same driver on the street they wouldn't say sht. There is nothing worse than a coward that feels entitled to beating on someone because they are bigger or prettier or skinnier or smarter. Or because its a man and they are a gwoman.
Cowards need asswhuppins to keep them in line. Male or female. I don't hit women but if some chick got to spittin and beating on me best believe she would get her ass handed to her. The thing is this wild beast probably wouldn't raise a hand to the man in her life that is beating her azz.
The initiator of physical violence is always at fault...

But if a man or larger person being attacked ...

is not in eminent danger and after subduing the smaller attacker ...

Proceeds with excessive force...

that person then opens himself up to criminal prosecution.
bri

Washington, DC

#2593 Nov 21, 2012
u r a dyke like carol said. now deal with that.
bri

Washington, DC

#2594 Nov 21, 2012
im five-nine and 195 lbs so i wanna see that bus driver and the rest of these sissies on here talkin shy-t beat MY a#$ cause they dont like that i run my mouth back at them instead of shuttin the fuc up like they daddys used to tell they mommas.
bri

Washington, DC

#2595 Nov 21, 2012
bri wrote:
EYECANDY
Carol

United States

#2596 Nov 21, 2012
bri wrote:
Thanks Bri
Carol

United States

#2597 Nov 21, 2012
bri wrote:
im five-nine and 195 lbs so i wanna see that bus driver and the rest of these sissies on here talkin shy-t beat MY a#$ cause they dont like that i run my mouth back at them instead of shuttin the fuc up like they daddys used to tell they mommas.
lol Im short but even if I was tall, I wouldnt try it because...

a womans body is cushion, curves...meant to carry babies....

whereas a man's body is built for strenght, war, lifting heavy objects....

plus many are quick to pull knives or guns, be careful out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 2 min Maceo_Is_Legion 40
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 min Legion_is_Maceo 1,580
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min BlueFlag 1,601,291
I got the tea on Gina Torres's Caucasian cutey 6 min Legion_is_Maceo 7
The Unwanted Fat, Black, Broke disgusting Black... 8 min Legion_is_Maceo 1
Ladies & Gentlemen,Two Eras Now Ending and Most... 8 min Legion_is_Maceo 8
This forum is almost completely dead 8 min Legion_is_Maceo 7
More from around the web